If These Walls Could Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you say that to all the naked women you're going to fuck," she said as she lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide, "come and eat me boss."

"That's the trouble with employees, they always want something from me."

That was true Sue thought, she had wanted something from the first time she saw the man who would become her boss. She was interviewing for a sales position and the HR woman had called Harry to come in an introduce himself.

He had come in the room with a pleasant but rather vacant smile on his face. He had his hand out saying hello before he even really looked at her. He suddenly stood upright and just stared at her while holding her hand. After perhaps five seconds, which had seemed a lot longer he came to his senses and let go of her hand.

He turned to the HR woman and said, "Please hire this person today Mrs. Castor." With that he turned and hurried out of the office.

Sue and Mrs. Castor looked dumbfounded at the each other. Mrs. Castor shrugged then smiled saying, "Welcome to the team Sue."

Harry had avoided her as much as possible over the next six weeks. He sat as far away as possible at meetings, if she was in the lunchroom he wouldn't come in or if she came in he would leave. Harry even moved his car one day when they repainted the parking lines and he discovered he was parked next to her.

Then came the fateful sales call to an out of town client. There were six of them on the trip. They had gotten in late and went to their rooms to freshen up and they were to meet in the lobby in half an hour to go to supper together.

Sue exited her door and looked up when she heard the door next to hers click closed. Harry looked up and they both froze. Harry took out his cell phone and dialed. He told whoever answered that something had come up and to go to dinner without him. He opened his door and stood aside, gesturing for her to enter. They had been lovers ever since, just over a year now.

Sue could not figure out what it was about him. When she was around him she was complete, when she was not, she merely existed. She knew it was wrong to cheat on Glen but he was just not the right man for her. She was going to tell him next weekend that she was divorcing him.

Harry was a widower whose wife had died of cancer at 28. Since her death fourteen years ago he had never wanted to find a new love. Then Sue had appeared in the office and he never wanted to be alone again.

He crawled onto the bed and slipped between her legs and started with little kisses and nibbles to her labia before gently parting those lips with his tongue and diving in.

Ben and Amber had recovered from the shock of thinking they had been caught by her parents and were breathing easier.

Ben stood up and said, "Now I can actually get my dick back in my underwear. I'm lucky I didn't get any skin caught in my zipper."

Amber laughed and held out her hands for him to help her to her feet. "My leggings are up but my underwear is still down around my knees and only one boob is in my bra."

As she adjusted herself she looked in the window to see who had turned the light on.

"Oh my god, who the hell is that?" she exclaimed staring at the back of a naked man. Just then he moved and her aunt Sue came into view. She was naked and fondling the man's hard cock. She moved to the bed and spread her legs giving them a great view of her hairless pussy. Their view was blocked when the man got on the bed between her legs. It was obvious he was licking her vagina.

"That is so hot," Ben said softly.

Amber moaned and agreed saying, "It is hot, and wicked, that is not my aunt's husband."

Ben looked at her and saw she had a hand down the waistband of her leggings rubbing her sex. He moved behind her running his hands up under her top and moving her bra back up over her breasts. Amber encouraged him with a low moan. They watched as the couple on the bed shifted into a sixty-nine with the woman on top and her back to them. They could see the man's tongue reaching up and entering the woman's vagina.

That brought a louder moan and more vigorous hand action from Amber. Ben released her tits and pulled her leggings and panties down. He stuck his thumb between Amber's legs and into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, that feels good Ben, I want more," she panted.

"Kneel on the swing and hang onto the back," he told her.

She complied and knelt with her butt sticking up ready for whatever he wanted to do to her. He didn't think she was even conscious of what she was doing. At that moment she was just a female in heat needing to be bred. Ben ran his hard cock between her legs rubbing her pussy lips.

Amber turned her head and growled at him, "Fuck me, what are you waiting for."

"Are you sure Amber?" he asked.

"Get your cock up my pussy and take my virginity, is that fucking plain enough for you?"

He eased his cock into her wet vagina. Holy shit it was hot and tight. She had told him she used her mom's dildos and vibrators so he went in with no pain for her. The moan she let out was pure pleasure. She started thrusting her hips back into him almost immediately. The swing was shaking alarmingly but there was no way he was going to stop. He looked through the window as the other couple changed position again.

"Fuck I need your cock in me Harry," she said as she stood on the bed and turned to face him.

He smiled up at her and held up his arms to ease her down and guide her dripping pussy onto his spit wet cock. She settled on him and slowly rocked back and forth enjoying the feel of him buried in her greedy little pussy. He was about the same diameter as her husband but Harry was two inches longer and that made all the difference. He reached places no other man had ever gotten to. She started to combine some up and down with the back and forth and could feel an orgasm quickly building.

"Oh," Amber cried, "I want to get fucked like that, it looks amazing. Look at her move her hips on that long cock."

Ben pulled out of her eliciting a moan and helped her off the swing. He quickly sat down and helped her onto his legs. He rapidly found out he had to slouch down with his ass on the edge of the swing to give her room to pound on his dick like she wanted. She was staring intently at the couple in the bedroom and seemed determined to use her pussy on him just like her aunt was doing to the guy she was with.

Just when Amber thought she was going to explode her aunt Sue started shaking her head and reached down to squeeze both of the man's hands in hers. Amber threw her head back and let out a loud groan. Her legs started shaking and her vagina was leaking huge amounts of liquid. She was embarrassed by the amount of fluid coming out of her until she realized Ben was grunting and at least some of the flow was his cum. She reached down and ran her hand over his face in a silent thank you. He grinned and nodded the same to her.

Amber looked in the window and saw her aunt standing over the man and dripping their combined juices on the man's face. That made Amber's pussy twitch and she knew she would do that to Ben in the near future.

She rose up and his limp cock slipped out of her. A river of boy and girl cum ran out and landed on Ben's stomach. That would have to do for tonight she thought to herself. She reached over to take one of the hand towels her mom used as arm covers on the swing. She took a swipe at her crotch then handed it to Ben. They stood and looked in the window as they dressed and watched the other couple do the same. The only difference was that aunt Sue used her tongue to clean up the mess they made.

"God I love the taste of your cum Harry," she said between licks.

Harry just chuckled and shook his head. They quickly dressed and turned the light off before opening the door and taking a peek. The coast was clear and they shared a quick kiss and left the room.

"I suppose I better hit the road too before your parents come out here and smell that we were rutting. You are the most wonderful creature on earth Amber, thank you."

"It was a lot different than I imagined my first time would be but I will sure remember it for the rest of my life. You did a good job Ben. Talk to you tomorrow." She gave him a quick kiss and went in the house.

Amber raided the table for a midnight snack and carried it up to her room. She sat and ate while catching up on her social media sites. She heard the last guests leaving and a while later the sound of her parents footsteps heading to their room. She gave them five minutes to get in bed then went to their door.

She knocked on the door and was told to come in. Her parents were in bed but the light was still on. Her dad looked at her and cried out, "I know that look, you did it?"

She smiled and nodded her head, her mom patted the bed and said, "Sit down and tell us what you can."

She had a lot she could have told them but some details she was only going to share with her Aunt Sue.

*

Thanks for reading. I hope you and yours are all safe. Please vote and leave a comments if you wish.