If These Walls Could Talk Pt. 01

Story Info
A hotel room welcomes honeymooners for the first time.
1.9k words
4.04
13.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Room 2902 of the Oahu Shores Resort and Spa in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have a king-sized bed, large desk with comfy chair, waterfall shower, whirlpool bathtub, and I am stocked with fine linens, robes and drinks in my minibar. My lanai, or balcony, overlooks the world-famous Waikiki Beach and Kalakaua Avenue, where my guests enjoy the sun, sand, waves, along with amazing dining and shopping when away from the beach. Being on the 29th floor, I'm offer privacy from the street and amazing ocean views.

But enough about me. People often use the phrase "If these walls could talk" to describe things which happen in a room. And after three decades since my construction, I have plenty of stories. The naughtiest stories are the sexual ones; over 30 years hundreds of couples have fucked thousands of times within my walls. Spring breakers have hooked up here, new marriages have been consummated here, established marriages have ended with cheating here, new life has been conceived here, sex workers have done business here. So many stories.

So, without further ado, here's my first such story. It takes us back to 1992, and the first honeymooners I ever hosted.

* * *

For us hotel rooms, the old saying goes "you never forget your first couple having sex." I remember my first year after completion. It was maybe the third or fourth Sunday night after the grand opening. This couple, Lisa and Jack were their names, checked in for their honeymoon, literally flying into Hawaii the day after their wedding. They were the textbook "hot couple" by traditional American standards, probably in their mid-20s.

Lisa was maybe 5' 8", had beautiful, shoulder-length straight blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a pair of absolutely perfect 36D breasts which looked simply amazing in the sundress she arrived in, along with a narrow, hourglass waist that flared back out into a seductive set of hips. How Jack didn't cream his pants the instant he entered that room with her I still wonder to this day, maybe they had some fun on the plane on their way over to keep his little guy at bay.

Jack himself didn't look too bad, either. Six feet tall, short dark hair, brown eyes. You could tell they both worked out. Jack had quite the six-pack, Lisa's legs and butt were toned and firm, and I remember them hitting up the gym at this resort several times when they were here.

Anyway, they got in around 4:30 or so in the afternoon that day. And while Jack didn't cum the instant he carried his wife over my threshold, he didn't have to wait too long, either. As soon as the door closed, they locked lips. When not firmly pressed against one another, I could see that an intense game of tonsil hockey was already underway.

Lisa was the first to move onward, breaking the kiss to slowly, seductively unbutton Jack's Hawaiian shirt. After unclasping the final button, she ran her hands up and down his six-pack and chest while staring deeply into his eyes, his soul. Jack too was lost in Lisa's eyes, and the feeling of her hands in the moment. But the moment was not lost on Jack's member, who was already poking a tent through the shorts he must have changed into on the plane.

Slowly, Jack lifted the lei off of Lisa's neck, and started to plant kisses where it sat moments before. He then moved down to her shoulder, and used the brush of his lips to push aside the spaghetti straps of her sundress. Had Lisa had not been as voluptuous, the dress would have sunk to the floor right then and there. But her curves offered a few more moments of suspense as her tall, dark-haired husband reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head in one sweeping move. They had not even made it to the bed when Lisa's strapless bra joined her dress and Jack's shirt on the floor.

The sexual progression that followed might be considered by some to be vanilla, but having seen lots of vanilla sex, I can assure you this was the finest gourmet vanilla you will ever get. Jack pulled his bride's panties off, spread her legs open, and then got to work in between her legs. Slowly but deliberately, his tongue went to work on Lisa's clit, swirling and circling her precious nub in an experienced manner that left no doubt to the fact that this couple had started having sex long before their wedding. Lisa offered her positive feedback to Jack in the form of moans, which got louder as she got more worked up. Eventually, as the tide of pleasure rose within her, she even used her hands to grab Jack's head, keeping it on her vulva. After several minutes of circling Lisa's clit with his tongue, he went in directly with firm, fast flicks of his tongue right through the center of her pleasure.

Lisa's first orgasm hit seconds later. As the waves of pleasure crashed over and through her body, I remember seeing Lisa grab Jack's hair so tightly, I was worried she would literally rip chunks out of his head! Jack was trying to say something to Lisa, but his head was buried in her snatch so tightly the words came out as an indecipherable muffle. Just when you thought Lisa's climax had cooled off to the point where Jack could say something again, he must have done something new with his tongue because Lisa went right back into climax.

It was only after her second orgasm that Jack's head was mercifully released. Using part of a sheet to wipe his bride's juices from his face, his first words were "welcome to marriage, honey." Lisa, still panting as she recovered from her dual climaxes, huffed, "baby...if you keep doing THAT to me...I don't know if we'll ever leave...this hotel room...this whole trip!"

Lisa then decided it was her turn to please her groom. She pulled her man to the top of the bed, trading places. She began with kisses to Jack's lips, then his neck, then his shoulders, then his bare chest, then his toned stomach. Unlike their initial kisses, these kisses had much more urgency. When she reached his waist, Lisa slowly, deliberately and seductively stared into his eyes as she undid his belt and unzipped his shorts. In an instant, the rock hard cock that had been imprisoned within sprung free through the fly in Jack's boxers.

It was about seven inches, so pretty close to average, but it was hard as steel, with a purple head and veins along the side, the striking image of male virility. Without breaking her gaze from Jack's eyes, she took him into her mouth and started swirling the corona of her husband's cock with her tongue.

Jack groaned with pleasure as Lisa worked her magic on him, alternating between her tongue and her hands. They may have been married for only a day, but through their premarital experience, Lisa already knew how to read Jack like a book. As the groans got more frequent, and more urgent, she knew her man was close. But Lisa decided that she didn't want Jack to erupt in pleasure just quite yet. Tactfully, she slowed her motions. Switching to a slow handjob, she looked into her husband's eyes.

"Sweetie, did you really mean what you said when you said we could start our family right away?"

As she uttered those words, Lisa used her fingertips to pick up a thick, healthy drop of precum that had oozed out of Jack's slit, and began slowly rubbing the frenulum, that magical spot on the underside of a man's cock where the head meets the shaft. It was almost not fair, as no straight man could ever disagree with a woman as beautiful as Lisa while his well-lubed cock was being manipulated in such a manner. Fortunately, Jack's assent sounded genuine, like this was something he truly agreed to.

"Well baby, I should be ovulating right around now. Can we forget the condoms this trip and enjoy sex for its intended purpose?"

"Ye--yeah--Ohhhhhhhh fuck--Yeah!"

After getting the answer Lisa wanted, she maneuvered herself up the bed to give Jack a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. Deciding that she wanted to be in control over her own very natural insemination, she lowered her bare pussy onto Jack's rock hard cock, eliciting the longest, loudest groan so far.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

In a show of selflessness and sexual knowledge, Lisa leaned forward, Jack's cock still buried deep within her. She had more to say before they would once again lose their ability to speak in coherent sentences.

"Babe, you've already proven yourself to me sexually. You've already given me nights that have lasted until morning, and have already made me cum twice just now. You're about to give me the baby I've always dreamed of. This moment is all about you, it's your turn. I know without a condom it may feel too good to hold back. That's okay, just let yourself go. We'll have plenty more opportunities to fuck bareback on this trip and in our lifetime ahead. I love you so much!"

And with that, Lisa began to bob up and down on Jack's cock.

Groans grew louder.

Thrusts grew faster, and soon Lisa's own motions were replaced by Lisa kneeling forward, giving Jack just enough room underneath to practically jackhammer his bride with his fit body. The moans became more frequent -- and more urgent -- from both newlyweds. Two or three minutes later, Jack uttered those four magic words.

"I'm...going...to...cum!"

And with that a final, guttural groan of Jack's punctuated Lisa's steady, sweet moans. A cock that had been taking greedy, fast thrusts now buried itself into Lisa's hilt. Lisa's own face went from a smile into a grimace as a third orgasm rocked her own body. Thick, hot ropes of potent seed jetted out of the tip of Jack's cock, painting the cervix at the innermost end of Lisa's pussy white. Lisa's orgasmic contractions of warm, wet flesh along Jack's cock coaxed the last few drops from him, and guided Jack's seed inward.

The couple came down from their high, panting but exhilarated. They spent the next few minutes catching their breath, and Jack got quite a smile when he saw the creampie of his own semen drip out of his bride. After a bit of a freshening up in my bathroom, they spent the next hour looking through my hotel directory and guidebooks -- remember, in the early 1990s, the internet was a novelty and smartphones nonexistent. Eventually, they ordered room service and decided on activities to do afterwards.

Jack and Lisa fucked every single day the entire two weeks they were here. Sometimes they fucked in the evening, sometimes they woke up to sex in the morning. Sometimes they had quickies in between the beach and dinners out. They had sex in my bed, on my daybed, in my waterfall shower, even on my lanai. By the time they checked out, even I -- an nonhuman hotel room -- was hoping they were successful on their quest to start a family. After all that sex, I'd have put money on it.

I rarely ever get to find out what happens to those who stay here after they leave. Little did I know I would get to see Jack and Lisa again. But I would, years later. In fact, their return also involves a rather hot story, but I'll save that for next time.