If These Walls Could Talk Pt. 02

Story Info
The Cougar and the Virgin
5.6k words
4.35
11.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read any other installments in this series, you can skip the first two paragraphs. If this is your first time reading any story in the series, welcome!

I am Room 2902 of the Oahu Shores Resort and Spa in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have a king-sized bed, large desk with comfy chair, waterfall shower, whirlpool bathtub, and I am stocked with fine linens, robes and drinks in my minibar. My lanai, or balcony, overlooks the world-famous Waikiki Beach and Kalakaua Avenue, where my guests enjoy the sun, sand, waves, along with amazing dining and shopping when away from the beach. Being on the 29th floor, I'm offer privacy from the street and amazing ocean views.

But enough about me. People often use the phrase "If these walls could talk" to describe things which happen in a room. And after three decades since my construction, I have plenty of stories. The naughtiest stories are the sexual ones; over 30 years hundreds of couples have fucked thousands of times within my walls. Spring breakers have hooked up here, new marriages have been consummated here, established marriages have ended with cheating here, new life has been conceived here, sex workers have done business here. So many stories.

So, without further ado, here's my next such story. It takes us to 2011, and is an amazing follow-up to the story of the first honeymooners I hosted some nineteen years prior.

2011: The Cougar and the Virgin

Us hotel rooms, we can't talk to people, but we can talk to each other. We often know who comes back to our property, but very, very rarely do people get the same room. Some of the suites on the 32nd floor get celebrities or very wealthy people who are particular about which specific suite they like, but us regular rooms are viewed as a dime a dozen by nearly everyone.

Lisa and Jack were on their honeymoon, and were the first couple to fuck in my room, shortly after the hotel opened in 1992. Amazingly, they came back to the hotel nineteen years later. And in the coincidence of coincidences, they were assigned my room again. Only this time, there were two rooms on the reservation, and there were more than just Lisa and Jack. A teenager and a 30-something year old woman were traveling as well.

Jack had a few gray hairs, and despite having to be in his early 40s now, looked like he had not missed a day at the gym since I last saw him at age 25. Lisa still looked absolutely gorgeous, and not just for her 43 or so years, but for any age. While time, motherhood and gravity had all left some changes on her body, she wore them like badges of honor. Her long, straight blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and fit yet curvy figure would still turn many younger heads across the street on Waikiki Beach. They were still, very much, the traditional American "hot couple."

When they started down the hall towards my front door, I'll never forget the conversation that was said.

"Well, Avery, Mom and Dad are going to be in suite 3205, while it looks like you and Aunt Katia will be staying in Room 29--well would you look at that, room 2902, the same room you were conceived in!"

Avery pushed his dad to the side and protested: "Dad! I don't need to hear things like that!" The whole family giggled.

Doing the math, I realized that Avery had just turned 18 a couple of months ago. And Avery had certainly inherited some amazing genes from his parents -- and apparently, his parents' diet and exercise habits. His father's brown hair and his mothers' blonde hair resulted in a dirty blonde look for himself. His hazel eyes also reflected the mix of his mother and father. While his parents would still be able to turn heads on the beach, Avery certainly would have any amount of attention he wanted. Throw on a bodysuit and he'd be indistinguishable from the surf instructors.

But who was this 30-ish year-old woman with him?

Piecing together the conversations I heard in my room over the week they were here, I think I figured out the family dynamics. Lisa had a brother, some six years younger, who met an even younger Katia while studying abroad for his masters' degree in Ukraine. He was 24 at the time, she was 20 and an undergrad at a university in Odessa when they started dating. That would put her at around 33 years old now.

But where was Lisa's brother? I kept hearing references to "the accident," and while I never heard of what that accident was, it was clear that it was 2 or 3 years ago, and it claimed him. Lisa was a young widow, having lost her husband just before they would have started trying for children of their own. It sounded like Jack and Lisa were still close to Avery's "Aunt" Katia, even though there was no bloodline, and the marriage line to their family was gone. Splitting a room with Avery allowed Katia to see Hawaii as part of a family vacation, would provide the young widow with an opportunity to share her vacation, and would cost far less than the expense of going to Hawaii by herself.

While Katia had learned the pain of a lost spouse at a young age, she still retained her youthful energy, and still was quite a catch. Jet black hair contrasted her wide blue eyes and Slavic facial features. A more petite woman than Lisa, maybe five foot four, Avery towered over her at six foot two. Katia's English was pretty good, but a bit of a Russian accent still remained. And she had the frame of a woman still in her 20s. Not quite as curvy as Lisa, with B-cup breasts and hips that were womanly but narrower. Like the rest of her traveling companions, her body also screamed "fit."

It became clear that Jack and Lisa considered Katia nothing other than an aunt, figuring she was almost twice Avery's 18 years. They maintained a strict curfew for Avery-- a rule Avery disliked, but his parents felt was their right until he moved away to college later that fall. Every night, at 11:00 PM, they checked in to make sure Avery was in the room. And Katia too, as they offered to pay for her half of the hotel room on the condition that she "kept an eye on" Avery.

Well it sure became apparent, though maybe not to Jack or Lisa, that Katia would do more than just "keep an eye on" Avery.

The first night together, after Jack had checked in and said goodnight, Katia and Avery started talking. They discussed if Katia had started dating guys again. Katia said she had been dating on and off, but had no exclusive or regular partner yet. Then Katia wanted to know if Avery had started dating. Avery mentioned he had been on a few dates, but was yet to have a steady girlfriend. Katia said all the usual things about how that was surprising, given his smarts, his looks, and his physique. And yet, as they spoke on, Katia sensed a bit of nervousness when it came to girls.

"Can I ask you something personal?" Katia asked in her cute Eastern European accent.

"I...I...I guess so." Avery stammered back.

"How far have you gone with a girl so far?"

"Well...what do you mean...I mean...I haven't..."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Y...y...yes"

"Have you ever seen or touched a girl down there in real life?"

"N...no..."

"How about breasts? Have you ever felt just how soft and beautiful a woman's breasts can be?"

"W...well...I tried a time or two after a date to move in while we were kissing, but both times my hand was swatted away. I never tried again after that."

"How's your kiss?"

"W...what?!"

"Your dates, what did they think about your kiss?"

"No, they never really offered feedback on that. They just never stuck around much. I've mostly been a one-date wonder so far."

"Oh, Avery, I'm so sorry. This world of girls, they're unforgiving. But you're a nice guy and you have potential."

"Can I ask you something extra, how do you say, sensitive?"

Avery must have realized just how much he has shared, because at this point he felt there was nothing more to hide. "Yes?"

"Well, my parents still call me your aunt, but we're not related. And ever since Eric died, I have not been related to you by marriage either. So I hope this does not seem too awkward, but would you like me to teach you how to please girls? I want you to have the knowledge you need to make the girls happy when you go to college this fall."

Avery needed a few seconds to process what he was being offered.

"Bu--but...I really don't want my folks to lea--"

"I will never tell a soul. Not your parents, not your friends, not any future girlfriends or even future wife. Think about it from my perspective. If your parents heard I was doing things with you they'd kick me off this island before they'd ever do anything to you, yeah?"

The cogs in Avery's head started to turn.

"Well, Katia, I never thought of you this way before, but you are very beautiful. It would be a pleasure to learn from you."

"Great. First, let me see how you kiss."

Katia moved in to kiss Avery, instinctively tilting her head so that she could...CLUNK.

"Avery, your head, when you move in to kiss a girl, tilt it a little to the side. Opposite side girl tilts her head. This way your noses don't bump like yours just did to me. Let's try again."

They moved in for the kiss, and the kiss looked more like one of those scenes you see in a romantic comedy.

Katia then went on to explain about tongues and the unwritten rules of French kissing. What happened there was hidden by their mouths, so I didn't see much. But it appears that Avery learned as the night went on.

Petting came next. Katia ran her hands gently up and down Avery's arms, along the sides of his torso, behind his neck, and even through his hair. My thermostat recorded the room as being 74 degrees at that moment, and yet Avery still had goosebumps. Then it was Avery's turn to touch Katia. He needed some direction and coaxing, learning what the female definition of gentle meant. But soon, Katia seemed to enjoy herself, and they both started kissing and running hands over each other in a bona fide makeout session.

And then, as Katia brushed her hand from one side of Avery's seated body to the other, she grazed it.

Avery's cock had grown enormous inside the athletic shorts he was wearing, and as hard as steel pipe. Katia was so lost in the softness of a kiss that she was surprised by the hardness of his erection. She looked up, stared into Avery's eyes, and asked a rather frank question.

"Do you plan to go to bed like that, or did you vant to vank?" Katia's accent showing through a bit more this time.

"I...I...I...I'm sorry" was all Avery could stammer, not used to questions this frank despite receiving quite a few of them earlier in the evening.

"Don't be. It's to be expected from a passionate make-out session. Do you want me to help you get your cum out tonight or do you want to rub out yourself?"

Avery couldn't believe what he heard. He answered that he desired the former.

"Good, let me get lube from my bag."

In a few moments, Katia returned with a small bottle of lube from her suitcase, and a towel from my bathroom.

"First, we need take these off," Katia told her sexual mentee, pulling at both the bands of his shorts and his boxers simultaneously. She pulled them downward until Avery's throbbing member, freed of its elastic restraints, sprung up suddenly to greet her.

It was well nearly ten inches long, larger than his fathers', veiny and quite girthy. Lisa must have been carrying some genes from her family's side that one wouldn't know about if they only saw her! It was pulsing reds and purples along its sensitive head. It looked far larger than anything Katia had handled before in her life. And it started to make Katia very, very wet. Now it was Katia's turn to stutter and stammer.

"Holy shit...you have really nice cock!" Katia said.

"Thank you."

"Time for first handjob, ok?"

"Uh huh."

Katia squeezed some lube onto her hands to get ready to empty Avery's balls of their load...and then squirted even more lube onto her hands for good measure. Even though she figured she'd work up to intercourse with Avery as the week went on, the simple fact of the matter is that there was so much surface area of his cock to cover that she'd need more lube than with any of the men she had been with before.

Her hand lubed up, Katia moved on to encircle as much of Avery's generous girth as she could with her right hand, knowing it would not close all the way around, and motioned downward, pulling back Avery's foreskin as she glided a female hand down his cock for the very first time. Avery let out a groan, and before he knew it, Katia had repeated the motion with her left hand. She spent the first few moments slowly alternating between her right and left hands, eliciting drops of precum, groans or other expressions of Avery's pleasure as her hand worked magic from the tip at the top to the base of his shaft.

Eventually, Katia gradually started to speed up her motions, leading to a point where she simply used one hand to pull down Avery's foreskin as the other glided up and down, up and down, steadily picking up the pace of her hands stroking Avery's most sensitive spots. Like any straight 18-year-old who was being sexually tended to by an attractive woman, it wasn't long before Avery was ready to cum. Katia sensed that this was cumming, so to speak, and she told Avery to warn her.

Soon enough, Avery warned her that he was getting close. Katia moved her face closer to his cock, and opened her mouth. She'd give Avery his first blowjob another day, but in the meantime, this virgin would be giving her no infection or disease from his load, and she needed a place for it to go. As her past several years of sexual encounters had been with men in their early 30s, she figured he would likely ooze out cum, maybe with one or two spurts early on that might project a few inches if he were really excited. After all, Avery is a normal man, not a porn star, right?

Katia may have been on a Hawaiian island formed by volcanic eruptions millions of years ago, but that did not prepare her for the eruption that was about to take place. With a groan and a grimace, Avery signaled that Katia's sweet hands had brought him past the point of no return, the point of ejaculatory inevitability, the point of...

The first rope of Avery's hot, sticky cum shot directly over Katia's head, on a parabolic trajectory that arced across the room and landed on my floor a good four or five feet away. Before Katia could even register mentally what had just happened, Avery's second shot hit her square in the left eye. Third and fourth shots landed on her nose and on her upper lip. Beyond that, Katia was able to think enough to point Avery's dick down a bit more. Combined with the natural reduction in ejaculatory force after a man's first few spurts, the remaining cum landed on Katia's neck, combining and forming a small trickle that headed down towards her breasts.

"Wow, you have special sexual power! Shit!" Katia said, though it came through rather strangely, given that her face had been destroyed by cum just like any barely legal starlet you see getting facialed on mainstream porn websites. Katia wiped her face and cleavage off with a towel, then went to the bathroom to wash off. As they went to bed that night, she said "well, you passed the first day very well. Tomorrow we continue your sexual training."

* * *

The next day, Avery and Katia went with Jack and Lisa to the North Shore, which meant they wouldn't be back until evening. When they came back it was already past 10:30, so they probably took in that luau and evening show at the cultural center on the other side of the island. I felt a little sorry for the maid who had to clean a cum stain off of my carpet, though it was nothing she hadn't seen before. I asked Room 3405 how the couple was last night, and learned that Jack and Lisa were still pretty darn good with each other in bed, even if their goal of sex for conception was long ago complete.

Anyway, as soon as Jack and Lisa said their goodnights, Avery and Katia got back down to business. They started their evening with some brief showers, washing the sunscreen off and getting their privates clean for what was to cum. As Avery stepped out of the shower in his robe, Katia greeted him in front of the bed in her robe.

"So, let's review your making out. I need your lips to get me wet and turned on."

The odd couple began to kiss passionately, with Avery remembering what he learned the night before. After a minute or two Katia whispered in his ear "open up my robe". Avery did what he was told, and was rather surprised to find that rather than being completely naked underneath, Katia was wearing only her bra.

"You're wearing a bra..." Avery noted.

"Yes. I forgot to show last night that you need to learn how to take off woman's bra correctly. Too many younger men mess this up."

"OK then, how do I..."

"Take a look at back, do you see where the hooks clasp together?"

Katia then explained to Avery just how to unclasp her bra, and after a few tries, Avery was able to do it while remaining in front of Katia, solely by reaching around. After Avery passed that "test," Katia told him it was time for his next "lesson."

"OK so time for you to learn about woman's pussy."

Avery's body was as good as pale at that point, because it seemed like every red blood cell in his body rushed into his penis within seconds. Katia made herself comfortable on my bed, laying on her back. She even placed a few pillows beneath her butt to raise her feminine mound a few inches into the air. As Katia instructed, Avery kneeled between her splayed legs and stared in amazement at the epicenter of her freshly shaved womanhood.

Over the next few minutes, Katia gave Avery an advanced sex ed lesson -- the kind no school is allowed to give. Not only did she describe the parts of her very real vulva, she stressed what felt good and what did not. After describing what she liked, and what she thought other women might like, she proceeded to put on a masturbation show for Avery for a few minutes, getting herself wet, showing Avery how she rubbed herself, and reducing the sexual ground Avery would have to cover to bring her to orgasm this first time.

With her pussy now dripping wet, she had Avery lay down alongside her to get his fingers into a good position, and start rubbing her himself. A little bit of natural lube placed on his fingers, and with Katia's hand over his, he started with gentle strokes of his middle finger around either side of Katia's hooded clitoris. Katia used words to describe how it felt at first, but slowly, she no longer needed her fingers to guide him, and subconsciously more of her words of feedback turned to moans.

Avery continued stroking Katia, following her commands, until at some point, the pleasure overtook her. Her face turned into a grimace, her hands clenched the sheets. She moaned loudly, then started making indecipherable noises. Avery, worried he may have done something wrong to hurt Katia, pulled his hands away. Katia, unable to communicate in coherent words, moved one hand back over her mound and feverishly rubbed her clit for the next few seconds until she came down from her high.

"Katia, Katia, are you alright? What did I do?"

In between pants, Katia exclaimed.

"Avery, you were great...that...was woman's orgasm...we don't shoot cum like men do...we do...THAT...when we feel so good."

Feeling better, and even a little proud, Avery held Katia for a minute until she had recovered completely. Another moment and Katia was ready to move on to the next phase.

"OK, now that you know how to make woman cum with your fingers, it's time to learn how to make woman cum with your tongue. Can you lie down between my legs with your face right here?" Katia pointed at the spot right in front of her vulva, and Avery did as he was told.

12