If These Walls Could Talk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes, Katia taught Avery how to use his tongue, lips, and mouth on her clitoris and pussy. Having a sexual mentor for whom there was no pressure to impress relieved a lot of the awkwardness and stress from the situation, at least for Avery. Pretty soon, Avery was running his tongue around Katia's clit in circles, with the occasional flicking of the tongue across the clit after getting it nice and worked up to change pace. Katia's moans had returned.

Finally, Katia told Avery to give her his hand. Here, stick forward your middle finger. Avery did, and she moved his finger to the entrance of her pussy. "I want you to stick finger into my vagina. Put on some lube, go in gently at first, then I tell you what to do."

Avery's finger entered Katia's flesh for the first time, and he relished the warm, wet feeling of the love tunnel that he knew would soon hug his penis. On Katia's command, he slowly began to move his finger in and out of her pussy. Forward and back, forward and back. Over the next few minutes, she would teach and he would learn how to combine this fingering with other sexual pleasures, such as resuming his licking of her clit, and even curling his fingertips upward, towards Katia's pubic bone, to find her G-spot.

Each new motion took a minute or two to master, but after a few minutes, they had gotten into a smooth groove of things. Katia's words began to once again be replaced with moans, moans that would grow louder and more urgent until she came yet again. Avery's mouth and fingers received a generous dose of Katia's juices, evening the score with what he did to Katia last night with his load. As Katia came down from her second climax, she wiped Avery's face with part of a sheet, and then told Avery what was to come next.

"Avery, you so good at oral sex, now it's your turn to feel the pleasure. Time for first blow job. Lay back down, relax and let me make you cum."

Avery's 18-year-old cock was still stiff as a rock as Katia slid her head down his chest, stomach and abdomen towards his member, letting her hair flow in a trail behind her head to provide him with yet another sensation. She used her hand to swoop her hair behind her head as she reached his cock, and tilted her head up to look deeply into his eyes with hers, then pulled his foreskin back and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

The next few minutes were pure bliss for Avery. Nothing in any masturbation session, nothing in any of his wet dreams, had prepared him for just how good the mouth of a real, willing, wanting woman felt on his cock. Her warm wetness engulfed him as she bobbed up and down on his flesh. Her tongue swirled around his head in all directions, giving every corner of that sensitive ridge some loving affection. The feeling was amazing, something Avery didn't want to ever end, and yet, the sensations quickly building in him made him realize that it would indeed come to an end, and soon.

Katia's experienced bobs up and down Avery's engorged shaft sent a new ripple of pleasure throughout his body with each and every motion. This went on for a minute or two, and Avery felt like he could only last for another minute or two if Katia kept this up. But he would never get the chance to last that long, not tonight. Katia stopped her up-and-down bobbing motions, and instead used her tongue to begin flicking Avery's frenulum, the man's magic spot where his head and shaft meet on the underside of his penis. Within seconds, Avery was ready to explode. His last coherent words were "I'm gonna cum!"

Katia took Avery's warning and went into overdrive. Not wanting to receive any more facials on this trip besides at the hotel spa, she tightened her lips on his shaft. Her tongue began to flick Avery's frenulum even harder, with urgent purpose. Avery's rock-hard cock managed to get even harder, even larger. And then Katia could feel rhythmic shockwaves through Avery's cock, which quickly led to the first spurt of salty, thick semen into her mouth. At this point, Katia moved her tongue around to lap up as much of Avery's cum as she could, swallowing what she could to make room for more. As Avery's thick ropes had retreated into a dribble at the end of his climax, Katia lapped up the last of his load, and swallowed it with an audible gulp.

"Tomorrow night, you want to lose virginity?"

Avery's jaw dropped, but he nodded his head.

* * *

The next day, the family spent their morning at Pearl Harbor, coming back to change before enjoying an afternoon of shopping for the ladies while the guys played volleyball along the beach. After rinsing off and changing, they went to dinner on the hotel's deck overlooking the ocean. The evening after dinner was spent leisurely in the hotel room, as if Katia and Avery forgot what they agreed to do this evening.

In the end, it was clear they were simply waiting for Jack to swing by to enforce curfew. Soon after he left, Katia and Avery got down to business. They started making out like the most amorous of couples in their 20s might, but I guess that's what you get when you average the ages and experiences of an 18-year-old and a 33-year-old. Avery took a few more seconds than a more experienced man would, but he managed to get Katia's strapless bra off.

Within minutes, words had turned to a mix of whispers and moans. Avery massaged Katia's breasts, and then began to take them into his mouth. Katia whispered guidance on how to keep her excited, without playing too much, too soon on her nipples. Eventually hard enough to cut glass, Avery's tongue circled each nub as he soaked her areolae one at a time in his saliva. Katia let out increasing moans.

After a few luscious moments enjoying Avery's tongue on her nipples, Katia whispered to Avery that it was time to move further down. She had worn a knee-length sundress to dinner, and as she hiked it up for Avery, he was surprised to discover no panties. "I would have gone shorter, but wanted only you to see that I was commando!" Avery's rock-hard cock throbbed involuntarily in response to the sight, and again after hearing that statement.

Avery took the bare pussy before him as his sign that he should do what he learned last night. He began to eat Katia out, circling her clit with his tongue, flicking it, starting slow at first, and building his pace as her tension rose. After two or three minutes of escalating moans, Katia reached out for Avery's hand, and guided it to her pussy. He inserted it and soon Katia's moans only intensified. As he curled his finger upward towards her G-spot, he felt Katia's entire body tense. She had climaxed, and Avery felt good at his abilities to pleasure a woman.

As Katia regained her composure, she took off the sundress, which by then had bunched up in a ring around her waist. She reached into the nightstand, and pulled out a condom.

"So Avery, for your first time I want you to last more than a few strokes. That's why I didn't suck or stroke you so far, you're hard enough as it is. But I also want you to wear this so you can know how to, but also so that you don't get sick or get girls pregnant if they don't want to be. Can I show you how to put on condom?"

Much like when she asked for his virginity the night before, Avery's mouth was agape, but he nodded in assent.

"Good. I'm also on birth control and have no STDs, so you're safe with me. But I want you to practice for other women. If you do good with this, then later on in this trip I will fuck you bare."

Katia then carefully opened the foil wrapper by its side, so as not to tear the latex within. She showed Avery how to find the right direction to unroll the condom, and Avery was certainly not complaining as she used her expert hands to unroll the latex onto his cock. He even let out a groan as she gripped his sheathed shaft again, applying lube to the outside. Meanwhile, Avery's precum steadily oozed with every twitch of his cock, lubricating the inside.

Okay, it's time. Katya laid on her back, and spread her legs wide open.

"Come inside hot stuff, but enter slowly please."

Katia was no virgin, but she didn't know how Avery would start if not warned to do so slowly. Avery savored every inch of his entry into Katia, his entry into true adulthood. Despite the condom, every inch felt magical as he pushed his manhood into Katia's warm folds for the first time. The pleasure that a hand or a tongue only provides part of the penis, but this time, all 360 degrees of his cock got to feel it at the same time. The love tunnel that millions of years of human evolution had made irresistible for men, and he was in it.

"Okay, now slowly pull out, and back in. I'll tell you when to speed up."

Avery began to thrust slowly, steadily, deliberately. Eventually, he and Katia built up a rhythm. Katia didn't need words, the entire act was so natural, the progression to speed up occurred on its own at the right time. Both partners moaned as particular thrusts felt especially good. Avery may have had a condom on, but being 18 and being in a pussy for the first time, Katia still knew that it would not be long before Avery was on the verge of his own release. As he called out his upcoming climax, Katia panted words of encouragement to bring him over the edge.

"Yes, fuck, cum inside me! Oh...FUCK! You're...so...good!"

Avery's body spasmed as the crashing waves of pleasure overtook him. Powerful jets of cum shot out of his throbbing member and collected in the condom. Avery couldn't think, he could only feel the sensations of pure bliss, unlike anything he had felt before. The physical climax, combined with the emotional connection with his partner, resulted in a pleasure that far outstripped anything he felt with his own hands, or even in his wet dreams. And this was with a latex barrier in between himself and his partner; he could only imagine what it would feel like later on, when nothing would separate him from his willing partner.

Avery pulled out a few seconds later, and Katia removed the condom from his rapidly deflating member. She taught him how to tie the open end into a knot to prevent messes, and that he should always dispose of them in the trash and not down the toilet. "If you're worried about others finding out, wrap it in a ball of tissues, but don't let them find out with an expensive plumber's bill!"

Afterwards, Avery and Katia spent another half hour or so, simply talking. Avery still had many questions, and Katia answered them best she could. They then drifted off to sleep, holding each other.

The rest of the week included many repeats of that third night. By night five, Katia decided to let Avery fuck her without a condom. They tried different positions, and Katia even guided Avery through some tricks to slow himself down so that his 18-year-old self could prolong the pleasure enough to please his partner more. By the end of the week, Avery was as smooth, caring and good in bed as the more experienced twentysomething year old men I've seen fuck their partners over the years. Having also bore witness to some truly awkward, terrible sex over the years too, Katia's week with Avery made me wish that every 18-year-old man could be similarly mentored into the world of sex by such a caring partner. Maybe, just maybe, this world could become a better place.

12