If They Could See Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had somehow managed to persuade herself that she was going to be a good little wife and made it to her bed alone.

At 8 AM she heard a hammering at her door. Claire and the manager were there. The looks on both their faces prepared her for bad news. "Has Hubert had an accident? Is he badly injured?"

Claire looked at the manager who handed her a telegram and then left. "Allie. I'm sorry to be to the one who has to break it to you, but your husband has run off with the best man at the stag night."

A pause, "I will understand if you want to stay in your room until we are all on our way. Check out is at 11 and we will be gone by 2."

Alison had read the telegram. She suspected that Hubert had been very drunk when he had dictated it as it was ludicrously longwinded and mixed between apologising profusely and blaming her. The manager had arranged for breakfast and lunch to be brought into her. She had not managed much beyond toast for either meal.

Claire knocked on her door at 2 and said that the last of the hen party were on their way and wished her all the best.

Alison had left her room at 2.30 and had gone to the bar. There she saw Terry who waved at her. She signalled the girl over and hugged her. She explained what had happened. Terry had looked shocked and asked if there was anything she could do.

Alison had said, "If you've finished for the day, join me in a bottle of wine to celebrate the first day of the rest of my life. I've spent the morning moping and have now decided that I am better off without the bastard. Hell, I did not know when they referred to rugger buggers they meant it literally."

Terry had laughed, "Is he a brown hatter or an arse bandit?"

Alison had looked at her puzzled. Terry had explained, "I recently read George Melly's autobiography Rum, Bum and Concertinas of his time in the Royal Navy just after the war. He was apparently an arse bandit masquerading as a brown hatter. A thruster rather than a thrustee."

Alison had decided that Hubert was a born brown hatter. Anyway, being rude about Hubert cheered her up and they quickly got through the first bottle of wine and were halfway through a second when the manager approached them.

Terry had cheerfully greeted him. "Hello, Dai. Do you want me off the premises?"

The manager was almost as flustered as he had been that morning. He said "You're a godsend, Terry. Can you work the private rooms tonight or are you back to Birmingham today?"

"I thought I wasn't needed."

"Moira's got Delhi belly and won't be up to serving tonight. She suggested that you fill in."

The man paused, "Look, Moira's just about up to briefing you, I can't throw you to the lions without due warning."

/--------------------------------------/

At this point Rebecca paused. "Bill, the next bit's all me. Moira lived about 100 yards away and looked ghastly. She did however describe what was involved that night. There was a group of six men from London. It was a stag do and they were celebrating the fact that fifth member of the group was getting married next weekend. They had held four previous celebrations at the hotel and each one had been rowdier than the last. At the end of the meal that night a stripper was due to perform for them and in all likelihood be given a good seeing to on the dining room table in front of the rest of the men by the groom. The hotel could not decline the business as one of the men was the son of the co-owner of the hotel. In the past the father had paid up for any damage and the men were housed by themselves in the hotel annexe so other guests were not disturbed by them after they had carried on celebrating after finishing dinner. The money was treble the normal pay and none of the other waitresses were willing to do the gig which should have warned me. The meal would start off at 6.30 with me serving them drinks and nibbles in one of the two private rooms. The hotel barman was there to make cocktails. After about an hour they would move next door and start the meal."

She paused, "I was back at the hotel at 5.30 and changed into my trousers and most demure blouse. I also had high heels on. Dai and Moira had treated me well and there was a balance between ensuring that the men enjoyed themselves and keeping safe which decided me that that was the right balance was to emphasise my legs. Anyway, I had had plenty of coffee that afternoon and been provided with a few tips on how to keep them under control. I was told that all the men had been at university together and were fit in all senses of the word. They were in their early thirties and doing well in their careers. They played hockey most weekends in the autumn and spring and were muscular and trim."

/---------------------------.

Alison had finished off the bottle of wine and then had some coffee. She went back to her room and slept until 5.15. She had then showered and to cheer herself up got dressed in a smart dress which was shorter than the one she had worn last night. It also emphasised her cleavage.

She had then gone to the bar just around 6 where she had seen David standing around wearing a DJ looking anxious. He had seen her and smiled at her. "You're a sight for sore eyes, Alison. Your husband is a very lucky man."

Alison said, "He's been delayed. He can't make it until tomorrow." She had no wish to cast a pall over proceedings or burst out crying.

David had said, "Silly bugger. He doesn't appreciate you."

Alison had giggled, "You don't know how right you are."

"Are you meant to be anywhere tonight? One of my friends can't make it tonight and we've already paid for the meal. It will be our treat."

Alison thought to herself, why not. She needed cheering up and even if it was the same meal as last night, it would be better than spending time by herself.

David had said, "I'll order you a G&T. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that, but besides one of the guests having a family crisis our normal waitress is unwell. I'm just about to meet the replacement."

The G&T arrived quickly and a few minutes later he was back. "Good news. It's Terry from last night who is the stand in and Dai tells me that Moira rates her. I've reassured her that there will be no cameras and that she won't have to do anything she does not want to."

He then looked at her, "Perhaps I should have warned you it's a stag do. There will be a stripper later on."

Alison said, "I had a hen night last night. I've always wanted to go to a stag night. If things get too rowdy I can act like a News of the World reporter and make my excuses and leave.

David said, "Actually you may help keep things in order. It can get a bit boisterous."

Alison went back to her room and took off her wedding ring. She also made certain that she had her sexiest knickers on. That's what the hens (or were they chicks -- they had seemed so young) had said last night. Prepare for the best and let them assume that you are single. Their other tip had been to have your contact lens case in your handbag so you did not have to go back home.

Cocktails were being served at the bar and Terry was handing round nibbles. These consisted of crisps, pineapple pieces with cheese, Vol au vents etc. The blouse was done up to the top bottom. The girl had double took when she saw Alison and had raised an eyebrow.

She had drowned the first cocktail quickly which was a Harvey Wallbanger and soon had a Tequila Sunrise in her hand. The other four men were clearly delighted to see her and said that they were now glad that their friend Gerald had not been able to make it. She had kept to the story she had told David.

After fifteen minutes one of the men had dropped his glasses on the floor. Terry had bent down to pick them up for him. One of the men had then grabbed her by the hips and simulated taking her from behind while another grabbed her head and pretended to press his groin to her mouth.

Alison had half laughed and had half been sorry for the young girl. David whispered behind her, "Don't worry this is all a set up meant in fun."

Terry had not shrieked or burst into tears, but instead said, "I've been told that you are mischievous boys who like to pretend that you are bad boys. There is only one way to deal with such reprehensible behaviour and that is to nip it in the bud. You both need a good beating"

The barman reached behind him and handed her a riding crop. David supplied her a chair to sit on. The girl seemed to be channelling a weird cross between Barbara Woodhouse, the dog trainer, and Joan Collins in The Bitch. Anyway, first one man was bent over her knee and the riding crop was brought down moderately hard. David signalled to her to hit them harder as the man shouted, "Hit me with your Rhythm stick." There were five more whacks with the riding crop and four more repeats of the phrase which she vaguely recalled from Top of The Pops a couple of years back. At the end the man shouted "Je t'adore." A similar routine was followed for the second man only at the end he shouted "Ich liebe dich."

The girl said, "If you've good boys during the first course you can all have some more."

Alison looked at David and smiled. The girl had not been upset by it and seemed to be happy to act out a role. She whispered to David, "Is there another riding crop?" He laughed and said, "You want to steal the tips from a working girl?"

She said, "I would pass them on to her."

"Maybe later on you can join in."

The four other men ordered a cocktail called a negroni. She was just about to order one for herself when David said, "Best not, you should pace yourself." The barman nodded at this. Instead, she had a drink with a lot of orange juice in it on top of some vodka. She took it slowly this time. She was starting to feel merry. Terry had been left unmolested and merely served the nibbles or took orders for more cocktails. She had occasionally told the men who were really into the dominatrix illusion that she trusted that they were behaving themselves.

She talked to the men and was told that they had been friends since university and had all played hockey for the university. At least they weren't rugby players.

At seven thirty, Terry announced that dinner was served. They moved next door. It was explained to Alison that to be fair to everyone including her she would sit at a different seat for each course.

For the first course she was between David and Peter. Peter was married and was wearing his ring. He was a partner in his family's estate agency business. The prospective groom was called Mike and was in a tall chair at the head of the table and David was opposite him. James who was sitting opposite to Alison also had a wedding ring on. Robert was next to the Groom and did not have a ring on. He seemed to be drinking quickly.

The starter was a move up market from last night. The menu said Coquilles St Jacques which translated as scallops. Accompanying it was some Bollinger champagne. She realised that these people either came from wealthy families or were earning a lot of money considering how high tax rates were. They also insisted that Terry also have a glass, and she did so after a little persuading.

There was a record player in the corner of the room which was playing some recent albums as an accompaniment. Terry had mentioned that some of the records from the disco had been commandeered for the evening.

The food was delicious, and the champagne was sublime. What really thrilled her was the fact that she caught all five men looking at her. It had been so long since a man had looked at her that way that her morale soared. She went to the bathroom after she had finished the scallops and Terry had collected the plates. She looked at herself in the mirror, combed her hair and undid a couple of buttons and reapplied her lipstick.

When she came back, Mike noticed the change first and applauded, the other four men looked round and whooped. To her delight her glass had been topped up. Peter had turned to her and toasted her. She then felt something against her leg. She realised that James was stroking her leg with his foot while Peter had placed a hand on her leg. At this point David got up and asked her to dance with him. The song which was now playing called Heart of Glass from Blondie's Parallel Lines album. She rather admired Debbie Harry as she seemed comfortable with her sexuality. David put his hands around her waist, and she put hers around his neck. While not really a slow song it was easy to lose herself in and she pushed herself against his groin. While they did not kiss she closed her eyes and placed her head against his shoulder.

Terry had re-entered the room and Mike invited her to dance. She accepted and Mike's hands went straight to her arse and squeezed it hard. The song now playing was from the same album and was entitled "I'm gonna love you too."

David had continued dancing with her. His hands also moved down to her bum and squeezed. He sang the words to her, and she reacted by bringing him in closer. She could feel his erection against her and shut her eyes and imagined it inside her. She suddenly felt flustered and whispered to him. "I'm a married woman." He stopped squeezing quite so hard, but left them where they were. He said, "You know that I take no for an answer when you mean it.".

Terry announced that as they had been at worse mischievous boys anyone who wanted correction could have it. David whispered, "Not really my thing to receive. I prefer being the admonisher." He lightly spanked her, and she giggled.

She whispered back. "I can change into a sexier dress for the main course." He whispered back, "That sounds great to me."

She left as Terry started to whack the volunteers. It only took Alison five minutes to change into the backless little black dress with stockings and a dipping cleavage. When she came back apparently the men had come back for seconds from Terry and had pulled their trousers and underpants down. They had also asked Terry to spank them with her hand rather than the riding crop. Apparently the going rate was 50p for six smacks.

Terry checked the time and when she had finished the latest spanking picked up the 50p pieces and announced that as they had on the whole being good boys they would have a reward along with their main course.

The men then turned their attention to her and appreciated the new dress and the fact that she no longer was wearing a bra. They asked her to give them a twirl and to lean forwards. She saw that all of them were lusting after her. This time she was sitting next to Mike with Robert on the other side and opposite Peter.

Ten minutes later Terry returned having changed into a knee length skirt and fish net stockings. The high heels seemed higher, but the blouse had two buttons undone. Terry pushed her hands down her hips and pushed her breasts forward to a whooping response. The girl was taller than Alison and the heels meant that she was almost on David's eyelevel.

David then announced that for every bottle of wine they ordered and drank before 9.15 Terry had agreed to undo another button on her blouse in exchange for 50p. The next course was chateaubriand steak with chips, salad, peas and bearnaise sauce. Within 15 minutes with a little help from her and Terry three bottles had been downed. The blouse had a lot of buttons but already Terry's bra was visible. It was black.

The meat was on the rare side, but it suited Alison. She decided that it was better than overdone steak again and was happy with a little blood. The men were also appreciating her. The conversation was also emphasising how attractive she was and how if they were married to her they would not leave her alone in a hotel. She had also admitted that she was annoyed with her husband as he had bailed on the whole holiday but that she was determined to enjoy herself. They had clearly taken the implied hint.

Peter was opposite and both his legs were between hers and trying to lever her legs further apart. Both Mike and Robert had quickly cut up their steak to bite sized pieces and were eating only with their fork. The free hand was stroking her back or feeling her thighs.

By 9.10 the waitresses blouse was totally undone. As they had insisted on her also drinking and had topped up her glass when she was out collecting another bottle of Bordeaux Terry was also losing her inhibitions. By 9.15 another bottle had been drunk and they had insisted on her taking the blouse off altogether. She was paid £5 in total for the undoing of the buttons and taking off the blouse but was clearly relaxed about the men stroking her thigh and squeezing her bum as she served the wine.

Terry had also brought out the riding crop again and had beaten the four of the men who were into that. This time the men were bent over the table, and the waitress had been encouraged to take a little bit of a run up.

An album of slow music was now being played, and she and Terry were asked to dance with the men. David had taken Terry on to the dance floor while Mike was partnering her. James was a little out of it, but Robert and Peter were ready to cut in.

David handed Terry over to Robert. Terry, luckily for her, had a front fastening bra so Robert's efforts to undo it from behind did not work.

Meanwhile Mike had slipped his hand down the back of her dress and was stroking the top of her bum. David then placed himself behind her and his hands snuck underneath her dress and squeezed her breasts. He played with her nipples, and she started breathing heavily. Mike started hiking her skirt up her legs and she pulled his bum in towards her so that she could feel his erection against her. Mike had moved his hands to her hips which allowed David to press his penis against her bum. Her breathing increased. She was not certain where things would have ended up if Terry had not announced that it was time for dessert.

Alison decided that she would do one more change of clothes. It was time for the schoolgirl uniform. She momentarily thought about going to bed but thought fuck it or perhaps them. She had not felt a hard dick against her (let alone two) for months and she deserved to be reminded that she was sexy.

The change took ten minutes, but when she returned she found the hotel manager, Terry, and David outside the dining room. Apparently the stripper was running late - something about a car breakdown and was trying to catch a train instead. The manager vanished as David started to negotiate with Terry. Terry said that while she was as horny as the next girl being fucked in front of four other men was not something she was on for. David signalled for Alison to go in and continued to negotiate with Terry although not before whistling at Alison. He said, "I have the seat next to you this time and don't let any of the other take it. Mike is on the other side."

She went it and the four men there stamped their feet and cheered. Her outfit consisted of black stockings, a pleated skirt which only just covered the top of the stockings, a blouse which was almost transparent, and was undone enough so that the bra cleavage was visible and a tie which was very loosely tied around her neck. She had also put rubber bands around her hair so that she had two pigtails. The panties were silk.

While she had been out the men had rearranged the seating so that there were three chairs along each side of the table. She stood before them with her legs wide apart playing with her pig tails. She then turned her back to them and bent over and touched her toes to raucous cheers. She then sat next to Mike and held his hand.

Just then David came in, he winked at her, whispered to Mike and came and sat down next to her. His hand went straight to the top of her thigh and squeezed it. He said, "Young Terry and I have reached a compromise."