If They Could See Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Terry came in. She was dressed in a bra, fishnet stockings and a black slip which reached to a little above her knees. The dessert was determinedly old fashioned, Chocolate sponge cake with chocolate sauce.

David explained that while they liked experimenting with the first two courses, reverting to the type of dessert they had enjoyed at school was their choice. The dessert wine was more upmarket and there were three bottles of Muscat Beaumes De Venise. She was not up for more than a few mouthfuls of the huge slices of chocolate pudding and was certain that the men would help her out. However, she was on for the sweet white wine. She savoured it and indeed so enjoyed it that Peter commented that she looked like she was having an orgasm.

Her sense of decorum went out of the window, and after she had given up on the pudding she moved both hands to the laps of her neighbours. Both took the hint immediately and undid their zips and the button on their boxer shorts. Their penises were soon standing to attention, and she played with them both.

Terry was nervous as she approached the table. She bent over the end of the table nearest Mike. David and James each grabbed an arm and pulled her so that she was bent double over the table. Mike got up and Peter came round the table and took his chair. Mike undid his trousers and placed his dick on Terry's bum where it was covered by the slip. He reached forward and squeezed her tits with both hands. He had worked out the bra opening mechanism and soon her bra was off.

He rubbed his dick against the material of the slip. He then stepped back a bit, and hoisted the slip higher. As he did so Robert and Peter grabbed a leg each. They each lifted a leg off the ground and spread them as wide apart as they could while Mike moved the slip over her knickers. Terry started to panic, and David said, "Mike, she's not agreed to be fucked. Stop scaring her."

Mike said, "Sorry, Terry. I just love being between your legs. How about it for another £20?"

Terry said, "No. You can come on the slip as agreed or for another £5 on my bum."

"Was that come up your arse?"

"No, you wazzock."

All the men laughed, and Mike said, "Can't blame a man for trying."

Robert and Peter reduced the leg spread and Mike pulled her slip and knickers off. The girl was then hoisted up again and her stockinged legs spread wide apart. David decided to reward himself for keeping things under control by inserting first one and then two fingers into Terry's mouth and moving them in and out.

Alison moved her own hand underneath her skirt and started playing with herself. The girl was being held by four men and there would have been little she could have done if they had insisted on her fucking and sucking them all. For some reason this turned Alison on. Since she had been married no one had regarded her with such lust and she wanted to be longed for sexually again. After five minutes Mike came and squeezed out the cum on Terry's arse. He whispered to the girl, "Thanks for that." He put the £5 note in the top of her stockings and spanked her.

Robert moved to unzip his trousers and replace Mike, but David said, "No, that's not the deal and remember the stripper is expected."

Alison took Terry to the toilet and helped her clean up. Terry then got half-dressed again.

Alison asked, "Are you as well as can be expected Terry?"

The girl looked blank as though she had not heard her name and then nodded. "I'm fine. Fuck, that nearly got out of hand."

She looked at Alison. "I'm glad you were there. I think David wants you to believe that he is a decent man."

Alison then said to the girl. "When they do that to me tell them to keep going. I need something tonight to prove to myself that I am attractive."

The girl said, "Alison, are you certain? This could be a bad idea. I was really worried for a moment there that the groom was going to fuck me in the arse."

"I need it to boost my morale. I've had four years of boring sex if it's happened at all. I'm on the pill."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Alison answered it and saw that David was there. Terry said, "I will be OK soon. I will put on the shorter skirt and my sluttiest blouse, but the bra will be going back on."

David said, "Are you certain that you're not up for more? The stripper has called off. The train which she was going to take instead has been cancelled."

Alison heard herself say. "When are you all off tomorrow?"

"Ten. We have a fishing trip tomorrow lunchtime and then take the train back to London."

"Fine, pretend that I am the hooker."

"Stripper."

"Who are you trying to kid? You were hiring an out-of-town pro."

David held up his hands. "You've got me bang to rights. Well actually I hope I have the right to bang you."

Alison said, "Can I start with you? It will ease me into things, and I doubt Mike is up for another bout yet."

Both the girl and the man looked at her. The girl said, "You know that if you bonk David and the Groom, then the other three will expect to screw you as well and not necessarily one at a time. Are you absolutely certain?"

"Just keep the alcohol coming so I remain awake but horny. David, pay Terry the money you were going to pay the pro. Terry, choose the songs with the sluttiest lyrics you can."

David still hesitated, "Be careful of Robert. His wife's just left him and he's losing it. Don't tell him that you are married. I will tell them that your name is Roxanne, that you are something special and that you were hiding in plain sight earlier."

Alison looked at herself in the mirror. She told herself that she was a sexy lady and that she deserved some fun after putting up with Hubert for three years of marriage and a year before that. She redid her lipstick again, took off her knickers, put them in her handbag, and walked back into the room. The men had moved on to cigars and had gone back to the champagne. Terry had put on her trousers and was serving drinks.

She said, "Mike, I will look after you shortly, but I expect you need to wait a little to recover. Don't worry, I know how to get you ready for action again."

A Lionel Ritchie song played called Once, twice, three times a lady. She pulled David to his feet and started dancing with him. She recalled the kisses from last night and started making out with him. She moved slightly away from him and undid his shirt buttons and soon he was naked from the waist up. She unfastened his belt, and he made his move. It did not take long for his right hand to disappear under her skirt and for his middle finger to be inserted inside her. She gasped and he pushed her towards the end of the table and lifted her so that her bum was on the table. He raised her thighs so that she lay with her back on the top of the table and her legs were in the air. David decided not to spear her straight away but started off by licking her. No one had ever done that to her before and her hips rose off the table and her legs spread wider than she thought possible as her hand pushed his head even closer to her pussy.

Robert called over to Terry to change the song. Terry obeyed and while she was doing so David took his trousers and boxers off. She gasped at the size of his erect penis.

The music started. It was "One way or another" from the Blondie Album. She sang along to the first line altering the lyric slightly, "One way or another, you're going to fuck me." She arched her back as his penis entered her and looked to her side and looked each man in the eyes as she repeated the line to the other four men. She wrapped her legs about David as he thrust into her.

James and Robert started squeezing one of her tits each. She moaned and felt her buttons being undone by their free hands. Oddly the tie was left on her. She felt the bra straps being moved off her shoulder. The bra remained on, but her nipples were exposed and played with.

As David thrust in and out of her, she realised that as far as the other four men were concerned she was now the evening whore rather than the respectable if flirty married woman they had originally taken her for. She in turn realised that there was no backing out now.

Robert said to her, "David, you have excelled yourself. She's the best hooker I've ever seen. She looked so respectable but she's even sluttier than my soon to be ex-wife."

Robert then stopped playing with her breast. She soon knew why as he then grabbed her left hand and placed it around his erect penis. "Show us how good you are with your hands."

She did what she could with one hand and perhaps luckily Robert kept hold of it and directed her as to how hard she should squeeze and move up and down.

James quickly followed suit and she realised that she was pleasuring three men at once in an upstairs room in an hotel. She opened her mouth to moan, and two fingers were inserted in it. She looked up and saw Peter looking down on her.

Behind them she could see Mike having his prick played with by Terry and playing with her tits in his turn. He saw her looking and said, "Don't worry. I'm saving it for you, but I don't want you to have to wait."

Alison realised at this point that her legs were spread as wide as she could ever remember her managing. David soon came inside her.

Mike true to his promise was ready to fill the breach. However, he first moved her so that instead of lying lengthways across the dining table on her back she was bent across a square table which had been used to park the empty bottles earlier. She soon realised why. Robert and James quickly commandeered her hands again as Mike took his turn from behind her. James said, "Good, I did not want to risk breaking the table." He held her nose and when her mouth opened he thrust his cock into it as far as it could go.

She was now pleasuring four men at once although the lack of room for manoeuvre meant that she was not able to use much technique herself apart from showing that she was enjoying herself. She had once had a threesome at university, but that involved the second man playing with her tits and stroking her hair while the other one had sex with her. This was very different.

Mike clearly knew what he was doing, and she found her legs bending at the knee and lifting off the floor. Her head started to go down and it was hard keeping James's cock inside her mouth. She then felt her pigtails being grabbed and pulled forcing her to bend her back and lift her mouth so that James could thrust without having to contort his body.

She heard laughter from David as Terry moved to change the record. She understood why when the next track which played was Dusty Springfield singing, "If they could see me now" from Sweet Charity.

The lyrics even fitted, she had been drinking fancy wine and would soon be swallowing, if not fancy, unusual chow. She had enjoyed their company earlier and at that point would have liked her friends to see, "the kind of top drawer, first rate" people and now dicks she'd attracted.

Certainly, she was thinking, "'Wow, ' Look at where I am." In particular, she was certain that if her friends could see her now "They'd never believe it."

/-----------------------------------------/

Bill had enjoyed the story, but now wanted to make love again.

Rebecca picked up on this and said, "OK, after that they just took turns or at most threesomes after that. The blokes had just always wanted to know that if a fivesome was feasible. She did go back to the annexe with them and fucked all night."

"Was she alright?"

"Yes, I went and checked on her before going home with Marion. A little hung over and tired, but happy. She said that she had felt alive again. The group sex had been exciting at the time, but she did not want to make a habit of it. It helped that there was little risk of seeing the hockey players again although the £100 tip they had given her had been amusing. She also said that she would get a divorce and then make up for lost time. I hope she did. Certainly, we had a postcard from Marion's holiday fling asking her to thank me for pointing Alison in his direction."

"Were you OK?"

"Just about. It confirmed that I am not that much of an exhibitionist and that I really should take more care."

She did not mention that on the Saturday night after Alison had gone to bed, David had paid her £10 to come back to his room. It had fitted into her rules at the time to avoid relationships but have occasional one-night stands with men she was attracted to sexually and who she would be unlikely to meet again. That had been the penultimate night of the holiday and she had not expected to be back there the next evening.

He had apologised to her while they watched Alison satisfy four men at once. He had thought her to be more like Moira who had been up for being fucked from behind by the Groom on earlier stag nights while they were waiting for the stripper to arrive.

She also did not tell Bill that Alison had boasted that back in the annexe she had managed to service all five of them simultaneously.

Anyway, it was time for the next position. She thought that she might as well allow Bill to choose a doggystyle variant of his choice. She had made a bet with herself that one in front of the mirror with her arms pulled up and back was the one he would choose.