If They Only Knew. Oops. They Do Pt. 02

Story Info
I graduate from cock sucker to sissy.
5.4k words
4.5
14.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

People knowing I was sucking the cocks of my new friends was one thing. Having it posted as a video was another. The 25 second video showed me, naked, kneeling, and asking if I could suck one of the three cocks that were near my face. It was like, there I am, arms behind my back, my mouth open waiting for one of those wonderful cocks to fill it. The fucking thing went viral.

I came home from work to see my shit out on the front yard. Neighbors came out of their houses to see what would happen. As I went about picking my stuff up and wondering what the hell was going on, well, that's when I learned that someone had surreptitiously recorded my decadence.

From inside the house, Cindy had sent that post to my phone. Her message to me was that she had been humiliated beyond the point of repair. "I'm filing for divorce and blaming you for having sex with others. I have the video proof. You lose, and now you can get lost.

I heard the laughter and the calls of "cock sucker" from nosy neighbors while loading my car with all it could carry. I checked into a local motel under the lecherous look of the manager who grabbed his crotch and asked if I needed company.

"Fuck off," I said taking the key and going to my room.

I spent the next morning with my agency's security officer and then HR. In both cases I tried to convince them that it was not me who had posted that obscene video. I mean, that's all they were concerned about. Whether or not I was a cock sucker wasn't the issue. Posting porn apparently was against the agency's policy of acceptable behavior.

I was let go for cause and felt my whole life crashing down on me. I decided to go to the administrative court to contest my firing which I felt was entirely without merit. For sure, there wasn't any wrong doing on my part.

The special ring tone went off that evening around 9:30. Sighing, I figured that bad company was better than no company and besides, I wanted to learn who recorded me and posted that video.

I was almost sorry to find that the batman mask wasn't waiting for me. I could have drowned my troubles in cocks.

James was waiting for me. A smug look on his face told me everything. "You. It was you," I accused him.

"What if it was me? You going to try something?"

I looked at James and figured my chances of taking him were nil. I settled on my knees. Connie wasn't there nor was there newspapers for me to sit on.

Unlike most times, James wasn't dressed except for a long, Navy-blue bath robe.

"look, johnnie. I understand that you're having some problems right about now. I get that. But let's not forgot why you're here right now. And really, son. All there is, I mean really, is the now."

He opened his robe and took his cock in hand, stroking himself. "Now dry those tears and come to daddy."

I sniffed and wiped my eyes on the back of my hand. I saw the expectant look on James' face and relented. On hands and knees, I crawled the two feet that separated me from his cock. "May I?"

"Get to it."

What else could I do? I heard the TV come on with James's cock in my mouth. My heart hadn't been in it until then. There was just something about being ignored, taken for granted, treated like I wasn't there that made me try harder.

I deep throated James hoping to break his concentration on his television program.

I heard Connie say, "There's the movie star."

I started to rise up to say something when James held my head in place. "Think about it first, cock sucker. You really want to get tossed out of here on your ass? Because I'll drag you to the front fucking door and toss you to the curb the way you are and call the cops. They're gonna find you naked and banging on my door for your clothes. What are they gonna think after seeing that post of you begging to suck a cock? That's right. They'll lock your faggot ass up where you can get all the cock you want, and lots more you don't want. Think I'm kidding? Try me, mother fucker."

I relaxed and continued mouthing his cock content to be there instead of on the curb waiting for cops.

For once, James followed me out to the garage. "Listen man. I feel kinda bad about all the shit you're going through."

He handed me a business card. "Call this guy. He knows things. Ya might learn something from him."

"Thank you, sir," I said pulling on my pants.

"For what? My cock or the card?"

"Both, sir."

"See you later, cock sucker," he said closing the kitchen door and locking it.

Having tons of time on my hands while waiting for my re-instatement hearing, I did what any depressed, "woe is me" male would do. I hit the bars and began day drinking. Day turned into night and it didn't matter. Even those hags that I drank acceptable looking at closing time, rejected my advances. That fucking post had indeed gone viral.

The worst part was being hounded by guys wanting a blow job. The restrooms in the bars I was frequenting were the worst. The offers and come-ons never ceased. My cruising nights were over. Misery, in my case, does not like company. On the plus side, buying booze at the liquor store was much less expensive and I didn't have to put up with some leering bar tender or bar fly making eyes at me and grabbing his crotch.

I lay on the motel bed wondering how much DNA was on it as I pulled from the bottle of Cutty Sark and played "why me", blaming everyone but myself for my situation.

The next day, inquiring about my hearing regarding re-instatement, I was told it would be several weeks until I was on the docket.

Days passed with no summons from James. I figured my cock sucking days were behind me.

With friends no longer accepting my calls, Cin included, I was one lonely sad sack. What's a cock sucker without a cock to suck?

I gathered my dirty clothes prepared to visit a near-by laundromat when the business card James gave me fell out of the shirt pocket.

"Sassy Sandi's Boutique" and a phone number was printed on the card. I fiddled with it. Laid it aside and went to do my laundry.

It was 8 PM when I returned with clean clothes and a 3 piece chicken dinner from a fast food joint.

Scotch and chicken with a side of slaw. I looked around and saw that card again. Bored, I decided to call it. James said I could find something there to my benefit but trusting James right about now, was not high on my list.

"Hello, Sandi's. Sandi speaking."

"Um, I'm johnnie. I got your card from a friend who says you might be able to help me."

"May I ask who that friend is?"

"His name is James."

"Oh, you're that johnnie. What can I help you with?"

Christ, he's seen the post.

"Look, I'm sorry to have bothered you. Thanks anyway."

"No, johnnie, wait, don't hang up. I sense that you're troubled by all the pressure you're getting from that sexy post. Take down my address and come by anytime. I think I may be able to change the current perception people have of you."

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know, Sandi."

"What do you have to loose?"

Sandi was right. What did I have to loose? I'd already lost everything. "Okay. Maybe."

I hardly slept that night. It seemed no amount of booze was helping. I was letting myself go. Unkempt, clothes wrinkled, unshaven, I looked like shit warmed over.

"What did I have to lose?" I called Sandi and asked if I could stop by.

"Please do, johnnie. I'll be waiting for you."

He gave me his address and I drove to his part of town. Sandi's was a little boutique just off Dupont Circle. Parking was a bitch. I found a spot almost two blocks away from my destination and hoofed the two blocks.

I tiny bell jingled when I opened the door. Music from some Broadway show was playing, incense was either burning or had just recently been burned. The walls were adorned with feathery boas. A larger-than-life poster of Ru Paul in all her finery was on one wall. Sally Bowles in her derby and body suit on another. Bette Midler smiled down from behind the counter.

I didn't see much in the way of wares, some vinyl albums, old copies of the Blade. I was looking around waiting for Sandi when this spritely little person came bouncing out of the back of the store. "johnnie. Welcome, my friend."

"You know me?"

"Why, you're famous. Everyone who is anyone has seen that Instagram post. You're even more beautiful in person."

"Look, Sandi. I'm wasting your time," I said, feeling uncomfortable. I turned to leave.

"Please. Stay. Talk with me. Let me help you. I can see you're out of sorts."

I gave in. "I'll stay and listen to what you have to say."

"Splendid. Follow me."

I followed as Sandi led me to the back. I noticed his wide hips, round bottom under the denim of the hip hugging elephant bell bottoms he was wearing. The pink leather vest looked expensive as did his hair which was done to a T. Long, high-lighted curls gathered at his shoulders and around his slender neck.

Sandi pointed to a settee and sat in a vintage over-stuffed chair across from me, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. Her foot dangled in my direction and I saw that Sandi has polished his toenails.

He caught me looking. "Oh yes, sweetie. I get a Pedi every week. But you're not here to talk about my grooming habits. I can see it in your eyes that you're distressed. Let me guess. Ever since that video went viral you've lost everything. Your wife, your job, and are probably living in a hotel. Am I right?"

"Almost. I didn't make enough to rent a room in a hotel. I'm checked-in at the Arlington motor lodge."

"That will never do for someone of your stature, johnnie."

"My stature? What are you talking about? The only stature I have in this town is that of a cock sucker."

"Yes, but what a cock sucker you are. Listen baby. Before that video surfaced, boys like us, you and me, sucking cocks of single and married men was always on the downlow. You've changed that in one 30 second video. You brough out into the light of day what people have been attempting to deny or hide since forever."

"And what was that?"

Sandi looked at me with genuine surprise. "You really don't know, do you?"

I shook my head.

"johnnie, my sweet confused baby. You're famous. Over night, you've become sought after in our community. Straight men, I mean men on the D/L have been cruising this part of town looking for you or someone like you long before your video was posted. Married men coming to boys like us is now mainstream because of you."

"No one really wanted to admit that men, real men seek out sissies like us for their pleasure. Politicians, businessmen, even clergy. Men from all walks of life. They come to us. Our feminine appearance and gentle manners are ego boosts for them. They stick their cocks on our mouths or ass-pussies, empty the balls and walk off thinking they're better then bois like us."

"Uh, boys like us?"

"Sissies darling. Sissies like you and I have suddenly become all the rage."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Sandi. But I'm not a sissy."

"James said you would probably need convincing."

"How do you know James?"

"Like he found you, johnnie, he found me and turned me out. James showed me who I really was. Before I met him, I was lost, confused. I thought I was straight but had a curiosity about cocks but was afraid to act on it. James had me sucking his cock 10 minutes after we met. He knew me for what I am. He forced me to look at myself, accept the fact that I'm special. You're special too, my boy. You just haven't come to terms with just how special you are."

"I'm all ears, Sandi. Right now, I mean today, I seem to be the lowest form of like around here."

Sandi looked at me with sadness. "I can help you, if you want, johnnie. If you trust me, I can show you how to be more than you are right now."

Sandi talked to me for hours, well into the evening. She insisted I refer to her as she, explained that my fondness for James, my desire to suck his cock and those of his friends was proof that I was living a lie. She asked if I missed having a nice cock part my lips, oozing sweet pre-cum on my tongue.

I confessed to her that I found it most exciting and arousing to have a man dangle his cock in my face and have me ask for permission to suck it.

"Ah, yes. But let me ask you this. Has anyone of those men sucked your dick? Did you even want them to?"

She was right. They hadn't and nor did I expect them to.

"There it is, johnnie. It was right in front of your eyes all the time and you were unable to see it for yourself. Sort of, you couldn't see the faggot for the cocks."

"Wait a damned minute, Sandi. I'm not gay. I am no faggot."

"I know that. But hasn't James or his friends ever called you names like that?"

She was right. Besides the title of cock sucker, every time one of those men was ready to cum or was cumming, they'd heap all sorts of vile nasty names on me. Names that I should have found insulting but was further aroused when hearing them.

Sandi saw the recognition on my face. "You liked it when they called you those nasty names, didn't you?"

Sandi explained how bois like she and I enjoyed making ourselves available to men, real men who would no more suck a cock than they could sprout wings. "It's in our DNA, johnnie, your DNA. If you want, I can bring out the girl in you. I can transform you into a beautiful sissy. One who will charm the cocks right out of a real man's trousers."

I felt myself getting an erection. Sandi came over and sat next to me. Putting her hand on my hard-on, she asked how long it had been since anyone had taken care for that for me.

"Too long, Sandi. That feels nice."

She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes it does, baby. Yes it does." Then, before I knew it, we were in each others arms making out like teenagers.

I felt her pulling my zipper down and reaching inside to grasp my erection. She slid off the loveseat and pulled my pants down and off. Looking at me once more, Sandi said that it would be her pleasure to give me my first sissy blow job.

She was magical. the way she worked her tongue. The softness of her lips. She sexy way she'd make eye contact with my dick lodged in her mouth, everything she did added up to the best blow job I'd ever had.

I could hear myself calling her a beautiful cock sucking faggot, a nasty fucking sissy, a low-rate homo, all the names that had been shouted and cursed at me when I was on the receiving end of a cum spewing cock.

When she saw that I was finished, she let me bask in the afterglow before removing the rest of my clothes.

"May I?" I asked before undressing her. The pink leather vest was the first thing I removed from her slender body. Her little titties were dark against her alabaster skin. Dark and sensitive, responding to my sucking and gently biting them.

I opened the waist of her bell bottoms and it was my turn to slide off my seat, onto my knees.

She held my head in her hands as I pulled down on the hip hugging jeans. I should not have been surprised at the lacey top of her panties but was. I hadn't expected panties but they seemed perfect for my new friend.

Sandi stepped out of the pool of denim at her feet and pulled my face onto her mid-drift. Her erect penis felt warm on my cheek and soft under the pale bule bikini panty.

I kissed her through the material until I had her in a sexual frenzy. Pulling her panties down, I saw the cutest, hairless dick pointing, reaching out to me, searching for a warm, moist place to find comfort and relief.

I held Sandi's round bottom and swallowed her dick until my nose touched her tummy. Even then, I was able to lick her balls at the same time, a double sensation that she absolutely loved.

It wasn't long before those old familiar names were called out, directed at me. "Cock sucking faggot. Sweet mother fucking sissy," names that aroused me, made me feel as though I'm all those nasty things and more.

Sandi and I lay together on her bed after she satisfied my need to suck a cock. It was then that I saw the innocence, the vulnerability in her eyes. She had let the vail of the confident sissy down and allowed me to see her as she really is. My heart melted and I hugged her to me, trying to let her know that I was not one to take advantage of her kindness.

She sensed what I was trying to convey without words and I soon felt and heard the quiet breathing of my new and special friend as she fell asleep. My arms were still holding her when I drifted off to the best sleep I'd had in days.

We showered together the next morning and Sandi convinced me to shave my body. "Real men, johnnie, they find body hair on boys like us disrespectful. Remember, you must always try to be your best feminine self."

I hadn't thought of myself as feminine, but Sandi seemed happy in her life and happiness was missing from mine lately.

I took her advice.

Over coffee, I asked what it was that she sold in her store. "Dreams, baby. I'm a purveyor of dreams."

Sandi showed me her stock. In drawers, under cabinets, she had a collection of prescription hormones that she swore would shrink my dick to the same size as hers. Then there was amyl nitrate capsules or poppers as she said they were commonly called, ecstasy pills, grass, and a whole lot of leather cuffs, collars, whips, masks, dildos large and small, and the like.

"What about the police, the cops? Aren't you afraid you'll get busted?"

"Baby-cakes, that's the last thing I worry about. The police have bigger fish to fry. Heck, some are even my customers. Now let's go shopping and get you outfitted."

Sandi is an absolute artist. In a matter of a few hours, she had a whole new wardrobe selected for me. I looked at myself in the mirror and could finally see what she saw in me. While I would not pass for an actual woman, I did make a pretty cute male.

I'd tried to resist while she was applying the make-up, but Sandi's persistence paid off. My lips looked fuller, more desirable. My eyes had a come-hither look that bordered on slutty.

The red satin hip hugging pants made my bottom look sexy, Sandi said. The wide white leather belt, my new white platform shoes, and white off-the-shoulder top put it all together. But the really sexy garment I wore was under my pants. The high cut sides, mauve panty trimmed in deep purple lace held my dick and balls perfectly. Looking at myself in the mirror with just those on made my own dick hard.

"Just think what a man will feel when he sees you in them," Sandi said from behind me as she adjusted the panty so it fit perfectly.

Everything she did for me and to me was to make me more appealing to real men.

"Girl, you can play with a sissy any time. But you and I both know what we want, right?"

"Cocks, Sandi. Cocks of real men. Now, how do we go about getting them?"

"johnnie, we don't have to do a thing other than be out there. Out where men can see us, claim us for the night, a weekend. whatever."

"And we don't charge for our services?"

"No way girlfriend. Look, it's our destiny to be there for men. To be in a place where they can safely get their cocks sucked or get a taste of boy pussy should they so desire."

"Um, boy pussy?"

"Boy pussy," Sandi said with a slap on my bottom for emphasis. "You haven't lived until you have some sweaty hunk hovering over you, holding your hips as he fucks you like the nasty bitch you are."

She could see that I was unsure about that and told me that when the time was right, I'd know. "Let me warn you, johnnie. Don't fall for the first man to pop your cherry. It happens but real men seldom trade their wives or girlfriends for a sissy. They just like the walk on the wild side once in a while."

"Once you've been claimed, being pulled off your barstool and force marched in front of everyone, out to his car for an emergency blow job, you'll know you've arrived. Some men may give you a tip. Others might just shove you out of their car and drive off. Either way, you've done what you were here for. You've fulfilled your purpose for being."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers
12