If They Only Knew. Oops. They Do Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered, but it was an excited shiver.

I told Sandi how, when I finished sucking James' cock, he'd dismiss me without so much as a thank you. "It made me want to be more attentive to him. The more I tried to please him, the cheaper he made me feel. Sandi, I can't help it. I loved it."

"And you didn't know you're a sissy? James knew. He saw it in you. The reason he made you be naked was because you didn't wear pretty panties for him and his buddies. Had you had some or had the foresight to buy some, he may not have outed you so publicly like he did. He just tired of you passing yourself off as man instead of realizing and being what God made you."

"johnnie, you really owe him a debt of gratitude. Look at the woman you are today," she said turning me to the mirror. No, baby, James didn't hurt you. He did you a favor. He brought out the cock sucker in you then sent you away to find yourself. That's why he gave you my card."

I considered what Sandi was telling me and yet was unable to bring myself to the same conclusion that I owed him. "He ruined my life, Sandi."

"Time will tell baby doll. Let's see what your future holds. Tonight, bitch, we're stepping out."

Going out dressed the way I was frightened me. But at the same time, I found it erotic.

"Here you go, johnnie," Sandi said handing me a joint. "Hit that then take this."

"What's that?"

"X, you know, ecstasy."

"I haven't done drugs in years, except for the occasional joint, I mean."

"Wonderful. You're so gonna love this. Try it. Trust me, you'll thank me later."

"You say that now. Let's get out of here and see about that."

Hand in hand we walked down to the club scene hoping to meet a nice gentleman for the evening.

The music was pumping when we got to the place Sandi said was her lucky place. "Shadey Ladies" it was called, and I could see that the patrons were almost evenly split between Femmes and Dykes, Twinks and Butches, leather and lace permeated. There weren't many bois like Sandi and me. I could feel the eyes crawling over me as we made our way through the crowded dance floor. I felt a good vibe in the place.

"What can i get you ladies? the bar tender asked. "The usual, Miss. Sandi?"

""Please Otto and one for my girlfriend."

"Hey, you, don't I know you?" a voice next to me asked.

"No sir. I'm sure we haven't met."

"Really? I could swear I've seen you before."

"You might have seen her video. The one of her naked begging to suck one of the nice cocks men had in her face," Sandi said.

I playfully punched her arm, "Sandi," I squealed. "Please. You might frighten the poor man away."

"No chance of that, baby," he said. He didn't ask, he never said what he was going to do. He just led me to the dance floor and held my waist, below my top. We swayed to the music. Being my first time dancing with a man, I tried my best to follow.

When a slow number was played, he took me in his arms. One hand on my waist, his other holding my bottom, he pressed me tight against him. I could feel my dick grow hard. So could he.

"I see I turn you on, baby. What's your name?"

"johnnie, sir. May I ask yours?"

"My name is Conrad, joanie."

"Pleased to meet you, sir. But my name is johnnie, Mr. Conrad."

"Not tonight it isn't. When you're with me, bitch, you're what I call you."

I just love being treated like I don't matter by a man who only wants to use me for his pleasure. James saw that in me and cultivated it. His friends did too. It's sick, it's, it's, I don't know what it is, but it makes me melt inside. I kissed Conrad's cheek and nuzzled his neck as he led me around the dance floor.

Maybe it was the pill that Sandi had given me. I was feeling wonderfully uninhibited. So, when I felt the hand that was holding my bottom slide under my pants, I knew he wanted more than a blow job and I thought I might just let him have me. "I've never been fucked, Conrad," I whispered over the music.

"You will be, joanie. You will be."

Conrad turned me to face away from him. Holding my waist, he pressed his cock against my bottom, between the cheeks. With people watching, his hands pulled up my top, He pinched my nipples causing me to moan. My left arm reach around his neck. My right hand between us as I felt his cock.

"You gonna be my nasty bitch, baby? You gonna take care of your man tonight?"

I bent at the waist pressing my boy pussy against his hard-on and wriggled it in a poor attempt at twerking. Conrad showed me and those who had gathered around us that he was a real man. Taking a handful of my hair, he lifted my face to the crowd and began spanking me. First it was gentle slaps. When he heard me groan, Conrad poured it on. Pain begat arousal. I was hot for anything. Anything.

I was making all kinds of noises as my bottom was being man handled. Not satisfied, Conrad told someone in the crowd to unbuckle my belt. I was in no position to stop that from happening. And even if I could have stopped it, I wouldn't have.

All my submissive tendencies came alive when Conrad forced my pants down and spanked my round pussy through my panties. "Kiss it," I heard Conrad order me when a man approached and rubbed his khaki covered cock on my face.

I kissed it alright. I opened his zipper, pulled out his short but fat cock and took it in my mouth.

I was dimly aware that the crowd was cheering me on. I was on fire. The submissive in me had exploded into a wanton slut, willing to give myself to anyone who wanted to take their pleasure in me.

I must have been a sight, bent at the waist, moaning and groaning with my pants down around my ankles, a real man spanking my panty covered bottom, working me into a sexual frenzy.

Conrad was still spanking me and when my orgasm hit me. It came on like a ton of bricks. I forgot the cock in my mouth and just wailed, flailed, and squealed as my dick flooded my new panties in front of all those strangers. So intense was my climax, I slumped to my knees in that circle of men and fags.

I became aware of all the cocks around me. Men jacking off presenting me with beautiful cocks. I was sucking, kissing, and licking so many cocks. I ignored the laughter as one by one they showered me with thick pulses of sperm. They did their best to paint my face with their seed. By the time they finished jacking their wonderful cocks, I was drenched. My face, my hair, my clothes all wore the DNA of so many different cocks. It was my baptism in sperm.

Sandi appeared in front of me. Taking me by my hand, she pulled me up, got my pants back up and pulled me out of there. "Damn baby, when you hit the clubs, you really make a splash."

Never mind my getting my job back. Once the video of me acting out in that club was posted, there was no chance of me convincing the admin court that I was a victim. There would be no turning back from what James and Sandi had created. Nature planted the sissy seed in me even before I was born. James saw it and nurtured it. Sandi saw that I had potential and a star was born.

I moved in with Sandi and now use the name Conrad had given me. I became joanie in every facet of my life.

Sandi finally convinced me that I owed James a debt of gratitude. She thought it a good idea that I should go to him. Knock on his door, present myself in my new personae.

She was right. I pulled on the skintight, thin, hot pink, nylon stretch pants. They showed every nook and cranny, including my panty line. For the occasion I bought a white lacy top that went down to my mid-drift. My hair was page boy styled and bleached almost white. Bright red lip stick, finger and toe nails polished with the same color, I looked the part of a man hungry sissy.

I loved the white platform shoes I wore when I met Conrad a few weeks ago. Sandi says they make my bottom look bigger than it really is. I was ready to thank the man who started me down the path I now found myself following.

I knocked on James and Connie's door but got no answer, even though I heard sounds coming from within.

I snuck around the side and peeped in a window. Much to my surprise, there was my soon to be ex-wife Cindy. She was where I used to kneel. She was surrounded by James, Connie, and one other guy I recognized, and whose cock had been in my mouth more than once.

The only one wearing clothes was Connie. Some things never change. I did what any self-respecting cock sucker would do. I pulled my phone from my purse and captured it all to post on the internet. My divorce was not going to be one-sided.

Part 2 ends johnnie's journey down the primrose path from his being merely a cock sucker to blossoming into a man pleasing sissy.

Your comments and emails are welcomed.

12