If Things Had Been Different Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie cleared her throat as she started the stop watch, "well firstly I wanted to make sure the coast was well clear and then I thought, maybe it's better this way, maybe it's better if I vanish for real this time and let you get on with a proper life." Julie paused for a moment before she went on, "then about six months ago I sat with an old man who is the nearest thing to a Father I have had since I left home and decided that I had to see you at least once more, if for no other reason than to explain to you why."

The words were going into Sarah's brain as she could feel her whole body start to tense, knowing she was close she gritted her teeth as had one final question she had to ask. Glancing at the clock she saw with horror there were still 20 seconds left and by the way she could feel herself shaking she would be lucky to last two let alone 20. Almost crying with pleasure and frustration and holding herself on edge she moaned loudly, "So what happens now? What's the future?"

Julie knew there was no point in telling her that was two questions as Sarah was about to explode so Julie spoke calmly and without emotion in her voice as she said, "I can never come between you and your family, you have a husband and a daughter, but I can't be without you. I want to agree that we will meet at least once a year where we will spend time with just us, as it could have been if things had been different."

"Yes, Yes , FUCKING YESsss." Sarah screamed in a mixture of pleasure joy and orgasmic bliss as she squirted over down her inner thighs as she climaxed nearly collapsing from the sheer energy of the explosion.

"I love you short stuff now get these cuffs off me so I can feast on that body of yours." Julie said as she reached out to touch Sarah's shaking form with her free hand. Fumbling in her bag Sarah handed Julie the key as she started to kiss her face with a million kisses and Julie leant and tried to open the cuffs but the key didn't work. Laughing Julie said, "Wrong key Sarah, they are by different makers, give me the other key."

"Oh," said Sarah and in that one uttered word it told Julie a lot of things, one of which was she didn't have the other key with her. Sarah remembered Pete's words as she rushed from her office building and realised the word she had missed was, 'key.'

Sarah heard a double clunk as Julie kicked off her boots before standing as she said, "going to need your help short stuff, just think of it like getting Mitchie ready for bed." Julie had managed to undo her belt to her jeans but Sarah had to tug and pull to get them down her thighs and then off, once she sat in the chair. As Sarah threw the jeans across the room Julie stood again and sighed as she felt Sarah lean forward and grasp the edge of her panties with her teeth. With little tugs she eased then downwards until they were part the way down her thighs revealing her shaved and soft pussy.

"Still bald I see," Sarah giggled as she teased at Julie's slit with her tongue just tasting the first of her juices from her hot wet pussy.

"I still have one hand free," Julie groaned and placing her fingers inside the waistband tore her panties leaving a red weal across her hip where the material had cut in. Winding her fingers into Sarah's hair Julie lifted her legs so they were over Sarah's shoulders groaning, "now show me how much you love me," pulling her head closely in.

Sarah lapped and delved, as she felt Julie squirm under her mouth, varying the pace and sometimes poking a tongue in, sometimes flicking at her clit taking Julie to the brink then back down. As she lapped Sarah felt the fingers tighten and this time instead of taking Julie to the edge she carried on with her frantic lapping urging her over the top, until Julie arched from the chair rubbing and grinding her pussy against Sarah mouth as she climaxed.

Both women slumped as they caught their breath and Sarah giggled as she saw Julie naked from the waist down, with her legs open showing her puffy pink pussy and her arm still cuffed to the desk. "So what the hell do we do now?" said Sarah trying to get some concern into her voice but in reality was still processing the news that they were going to be proper lovers again, albeit on a part time basis, but forever.

Julie as always just laughed and said, "be a love and in the waste bin you should find a take away coffee cup." Five minutes later Julie was rubbing her wrist after handing the cuffs back as she said, "so what time do you have to leave to go home as you have the afternoon off?"

"How the hell do you know that?" Sarah laughed as she crawled onto the bed next to Julie.

"Sounds like we need the old rub-om-meter," Julie said laughing.

"I think there is a long time to ask you so many questions, one of which is when do I get to see you again?" Sarah said as she ran her finger across Julie's nipple.

"Well how do you fancy Mexico?" Julie laughed as she locked lips and the two women kissed with a passion and love that would never be broken apart..

*****

True to her word three months later Sarah stepped out of Acapulco's new airport and smiled as she saw Julie standing there with a light cotton summer dress and a huge smile on her face, holding her arms wide open. "Hey short stuff still short I see," said Julie with joy in her voice as she pressed Sarah to her breasts.

Sarah stood on tiptoes and whispered in Julie's ear, "well take me to our bed so I can find out if you are still bald."

The two women linked arms and walked away knowing that for the next week they were each other's and no one else's.

12