If Three's a Crowd, Four is…

Story Info
If three’s a crowd, four is…
5.8k words
4.83
13k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I knew what I was going to be doing on Saturday night, the work week would not have been such a grind.

Friday night had taken its time getting here and now I didn't feel like doing anything except kicking my feet up and sipping a few beers. The cold beer was hitting the spot and giving me the relaxation I desperately needed.

I rubbed my eyes while a movie streamed that I was only paying half attention too. The other half was zoning out on my phone.

My phone buzzed as I rubbed my eyes and I reached over to see a text from Adam, my running partner on Saturdays.

"Tyler, you down for some drinks after our run tomorrow?"

I smiled, when was I not down for a few drinks after logging some good mileage?

"Yeah man sounds good!" I hit him back.

"Cool, see you at the park." He signed off and I went back to casually browsing my phone while the movie played.

Adam and I were similar in a lot of ways and dissimilar in extroversion. He was a much more extroverted guy than me, which is why he was usually the one asking to go out.

We were both gay, white guys in our late 20's. We liked to run long distances and keep a mostly clean diet when we weren't partying.

We also had the same tastes in men. Tall, strong, and looking to top without commitment.

Eventually I passed out in my bed, sleepy after more than a few beers and felt like I was going to regret that during the run tomorrow.

The morning came and I was feeling ready to go. The night in did me good I thought as I ate some oatmeal and fruit before cleaning my apartment.

We weren't planning to run until 2pm, so I had plenty of time to make the place spotless.

At 1:45, I started to walk to the big park near my place. Adam was already there, limbering up and waiting. He wasn't my type, but I could still appreciate a lean, fit guy in short shorts and waiting for me shirtless! I strolled up and we caught up briefly on the plan for the day.

"Ready?" I said and he smiled.

"Try to keep up!" He teased as he took off making me run a few paces quicker than usual to catch up!

Our legs and lungs were spent by the time we were at our finish point. 10 miles done and dusted!

We drained the rest of the waters and gatorades we had, then put our shirts back on and made our way to a nearby bar with a large patio overlooking a lake.

We were able to snag a spot right by the railing by the lake. Full sun in our eyes blocked by our sunglasses. We gulped the water provided until margaritas arrived while we were in the middle of recapping the run.

Eventually, our chat led back to where it usually ended up.

"So..." Adam said smiling at me.

"So..." I teased him back, the usual intro to this part of our conversations.

He leaned in a bit, "Bend over for any new studs this week?" He said not able to stop himself from laughing.

I laughed too, "You're so crude! No, not me. I'm pure." I said smirking. "It's been way too busy of a week to talk to someone new or hit up an old fling."

"Sad. Not even a quick, Hi Jason, would you like to fuck my face?" He said making me turn a little red in the cheeks.

He knew that Jason was my most on and off hookup the past couple years. Something I'm sure his girlfriends didn't know.

"No, like I said. I'm too pure." I said taking another sip. "But I bet you've got one, you can barely sit still!"

"Well..." Adam started then sipped his drink more, drawing out the story. "There is one guy..." He paused again.

"Oh god you're killing me with anticipation!" I teased.

"Well if you must know, I met a guy at my gym and we've hooked up a couple times this week!"

"Yeah man? Details!" I urged him.

"Would a pic do?"

"Of course." I said in mock courtesy as he pulled his phone out and opened his photo app and then turned it to show me a pic.

It was a screenshot of a Snapchat sent back on Wednesday. My mouth dropped.

"Holy shit..." I muttered out.

The picture could have been pulled from a model site I swear. Framed in what looked like a fancy bathroom, taking a selfie in the mirror, was a lean, fit black man. He had a bright white towel covering just his cock. His body was sculpted rock hard. Muscles popping out everywhere, but not like a bodybuilder, he was still lean. I bet he weighed like 220, but he must have been like 6 foot 5 too. Everything around him looked small.

"Wait for it..." Adam said as he flicked his thumb and went to the next picture. Which was Adam on his knees between his legs as the guy was sitting on the edge of the bed. Adam was smiling at the camera holding his huge cock up next to his face.

"How..." I started before he cut me off.

"9. Inches. And thick."

"I can see that!" I said marveling at how Adam's hand couldn't close all the way around his girth.

"His names Luther. Yeah he's a fucking dream."

"Details, more!" I urged him.

He told me all about how they met at the gym like a month ago. Very casually just saying hi, then over the next few weeks progressing to chatting about some workouts, and more life stuff. Then last week, they each had a vibe from the other and that night, Adam met up with him out at the bars and sucked his cock in the back of his car.

Then he blew him again the next night at his apartment. Luther also rimmed him while he jerked off. Then he blew him again.

Finally on Wednesday they fucked. Passionate, hot, hard, rough, deep, intense were all adjectives thrown in.

"And now?" I pressed him.

"And now he wants to meet up tonight!"

"Shit what are you drinking with me for then?!"

"I'm drinking with you because I had a thought..." he trailed off again.

What a damn tease I thought.

"Which was..."

"Well Luther has a friend, James. And I have a friend, you." He said smiling.

"And you think that I'm just a slut for whatever seconds your fling has huh?" I said smiling.

"You tell me." He said passing me his phone again.

This time the picture was a little farther back from the other because it had two men in it. Luther and who I could only assume was James.

"Fuck..." I groaned out.

"Right?" Adam said smiling.

The two could have been brothers. Same height, identical cocks, and skin tone. The only difference was James was a little less cut and more filled out than ripped. He probably only weighed like 10 pounds more than Luther, but Luther was so lean it was a noticeable difference.

"You do know my type." I said unable to take my eyes off the phone.

"Yeah?" Adam said visibly excited. "So you in?"

"I mean, we've never done something like this together. Think it'll be weird?"

"Only if we make it weird! I think it'll be fun. We don't have to do it together if you want!"

"I mean, honestly, I'm really thinking it's hot as fuck!" I said laughing.

"Good! Me too! So plans?"

"My place? I've got a nice, big king bed?"

"We will need lots of room." He said giggling. "Weed? Drinks?"

I have edibles and beer?"

"I'll bring some tequila, I've got the taste for it now and we need tequila to make our clothes fall off right?"

"I don't think we'll need any help in that department!"

"Cool then...I will tell him to come over at, what? Like 9?"

"Sounds good to me." Very glad I already cleaned the apartment.

"Dope, well I'm going to shower, run to the liquor store, and then head over? That way we can chill for a bit beforehand?"

"Sounds good, just text when you're on the way."

We clinked our glasses together and Adam winked at me before we drained the rest of our ice cold drinks. We said goodbye for now and I headed back to my place to clean myself up and ready for guests.

When I got back to my place, I tossed my keys on the table next to my door and stripped as I walked to the shower. I tossed my clothes into the hamper and turned the water on hot. While it warmed up and filled the bathroom with steam, I checked myself out in the mirror.

My body was still a little shiny with sweat from the run and sun, but my lean body was incredible if I said so myself! Pale where clothes mostly covered me, but a light tan in the other areas. My cock started to stir as I imagined James big black cock slamming into my pale, white ass.

Fuck! I have to think about something else or I'll bust before they get here!

I showered slowly. Soaping every inch of my body and cleaning myself inside and out. I was preparing for a big night.

Shower done, I dressed in just casual black cotton shorts, a slightly oversized white tee shirt and black trunks. I slipped on white calf height socks and my house sandals and went around my apartment slowly picking up anything I missed earlier now that I knew I was going to have guests.

Adam texted he was on his way and I glanced at the time on my phone. 7:30. An hour and a half before showtime!

I popped open a seltzer and relaxed while I waited for him. I buzzed him up at just before 8 and I met him at my door.

"Liquor store took forever!" He said in apology as he walked in with a bag filled with two tequila bottles.

"Planning on blacking out tonight?" I teased.

"Blacking out, blacking in, then out, then in..." he said as we laughed.

He set the bottles on the counter in the kitchen and he grabbed a seltzer from the fridge and joined me on the couch in the living room.

He looked good tonight too! He was dressed similar to me. Wearing short athletic shorts and a light grey athletic shirt. Casual. Easy to undress I'm sure was the point.

We chatted a little more about life and drank our drinks before Adam's phone buzzed.

It was a Snapchat from Luther. He and James were sipping on two beer bottles at a dark bar somewhere. The caption just read, "See you two soon!"

Adam turned to me with a big smile, "Wanna drive them crazy?"

"What did you have in mind?" I said and he didn't answer, just set his can down and swung his leg over me and mounted me on my lap.

"Pucker up." I giggled as he leaned down and I craned up for our lips to connect.

His lips were warm and soft as our lips casually met each other. Slowly our tongues joining the fun.

Adam's hands were on my neck and then sneaking up into my hair. My hands were on his hips. I could feel my cock stiffening again as he pressed his ass down into me.

He took his right hand away and picked up his phone again and held it up focusing the camera on our kissing.

He started a video and filmed us making out!

After a few seconds, we pulled away and I leaned back into the couch and Adam, smiling, sat on my lap, checked the video and then sent it. "I'm writing, 'Don't be too late..."

Once he sent it, he fell to the side and kept his feet on my lap. "God you are a good kisser! No wonder you always get studs coming back to your bed!"

I leaned my arm over the couch and faced him. "You're not so bad yourself. And don't talk like you're some incel, never getting laid!"

We laughed and then popped an edible to fit the vibe and grabbed another seltzer each.

At about ten minutes until they arrived, verified by another Snapchat in their car, we went into the kitchen and slammed a shot of tequila each.

"To hot men!" Was the only toast we needed.

At 9pm on the dot, my phone buzzed that someone was at the apartment front door. I buzzed them in, and then the waiting game started.

We made our way out of the kitchen and to the front door and I felt like my heart was going to explode I was so excited!

I looked over at Adam and I could feel his tension too. "Come here." I said smiling and we wrapped our arms around each other, our tongues and lips feverishly pressing together and searching each other out.

While we were distracted, we didn't even hear footsteps coming up. The loud knock on the door made us both jump.

"Jesus!" I said in shock and unlocked the door, grabbing the handle and swinging it wide open.

On the doormat were two gorgeous black men. Both sporting wide, confident smiles. Luther was dressed in jeans, Chelsea boots, and a white linen button up shirt, unbuttoned about halfway down his torso. The contrast between his dark skin was so hot. He had on a medium size gold chain and a big, gaudy gold watch.

James was dressed in a v neck dark blue tee shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. I also saw his jewelry. He had on two thinner chains, one silver and one black. And he also had a ring on his right middle finger and a ring on his left pinky and index fingers.

"Sorry to interrupt, should we wait?" Luther said smiling and pointing his thumb behind him.

"Hell no, come in!" Adam said laughing and we split to the side so they could enter.

Luther walked in first, glancing at Adam and turning his big smile to me. "Hey I'm Luther, heard a lot about you." He said reaching his hand out and shaking mine. His strong grip felt powerful in my hand. I could see the wiry forearm muscles pop with his hand squeeze.

"Same to you." I said with a coy smile.

"This is my boy, James, think you've heard about him too." Luther said as he swung to the side and wrapped his long arm around Adam's shoulders, almost like he was claiming him.

"That I have!" I said with another smile at James. James walked in after Luther and did the same greeting, reaching out and crushing my hand. Though I think it was accidental, just two strong guys, used to crushing things in their hands.

When James entered, I pushed the door shut and put on my gracious host face. "So...who's down for shots?"

James laughed, "Man you two sure know how to entertain huh?"

Adam chimed in, "You haven't seen anything yet!"

We laughed as I moved us to the kitchen and poured us each a shot of tequila. Handing out new seltzers to chase with.

James declined though saying, "Nah, I'm good on the seltzer, I won't drink it all. I can chase it with yours if I need to, that cool?"

I felt a little flutter go through my chest again, damn he was hot and sharing a can should not have turned me on that much! I was so fucking horny! "Yeah that's cool!" I said trying to sound as cool as can be.

"Cool, cool then here's to good hosts!" James said holding up his shot. We all clinked the glasses together and drained the shots.

I took a quick sip of my seltzer and let it cool my throat. As I pulled the can down, I felt James move in front of me. "Or maybe this will be a better chaser?" He said as he slid his hands over my hips and dropped his lips down onto mine.

My lips were still wet from the seltzer and I guess that's what he meant by sharing! I felt his grip tighten on my hips as his tongue poked through our lips and pressed into my mouth. I moaned softly into his kiss.

Way too soon for me he pulled back. "Yeah I'd say that was better!" I teased.

Adam was smiling at me as he and Luther were leaning against the far counter. Luther's arm still around his shoulders. "Hey, Ty, didn't you say you wanted to give James a quick tour when they got here?"

"I did, you down to see the place?" I said to James.

He smiled out of the corner of one mouth at me and said "Sure thing, you lead the way!"

Adam winked at me as I took James hand and led him out of the kitchen. I'm not super short, but standing next to him and feeling his hand engulf mine made me feel tiny!

"So..." I started. "This is the living room, got a great view towards the city as you can see. And this hallway leads to my bedroom." I said turning down my hallway.

"Which has a better view for me." James said as he obviously checked out my ass.

"You're a little forward huh?" I said trying to act like I wasn't a slut about to bang some stud I met minutes ago.

"Trying to act like you don't like it?"

"No...I love it!" I said and as I finished my sentence, I felt James tug my hand a little to face my body toward him. We were halfway down the hallway and now I felt him press into me with his large frame, his lips coming down to mine again.

We kissed deeply. Then lightly. Then urgently. Then deeply again. His hands on my hips again. The smell of tequila in the air.

My hands pressed flat into his chest and pressed hard. He was so sturdy and strong I had to use all my strength to separate us an inch. I managed to separate us slightly and we grabbed quick breaths, our eyes hungry for each other. "You know what they say about tequila?" I asked him, whispering with lust.

"What?"

"They make our clothes fall off."

"Prove it." He said confidently and pressed his tongue hard into my mouth again. I moaned into his lips and lifted my arms to wrap around his shoulders.

I kicked my sandals off and felt his fingers search for my waistband. He quickly found the band and tucked his fingers into my trunks and shorts. With one strong pull he had my shorts and trunks on the floor pooled around my ankles.

I gasped hard, not expecting him to disrobe me so quick! My lower half was exposed. My cock was rigid and pointing straight out. I felt so sexy being in his arms, naked from the waist down while he was still dressed. Well naked waist down if you didn't count my socks.

James pressed his body into me and I groaned as his hip crushed my hard cock into my body. I lifted my feet and pushed my clothes to the side.

My hands scrambled and tugged his shirt over his head. His thick muscles were flexing as I tossed his shirt. His chains dangled a little between us as he was stooped down to kiss me.

James hands pulled my hips and I felt myself tugged away from the wall. His rings were making an indent in the soft skin around my hips it felt like.

We broke our kiss and James grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the living room. I was breathless and he was urgent as he pushed me onto my back on the couch at an angle.

The lights blurred a little above me from the drinks and the edible as I felt him get on his knees between my legs on the floor. His hands pushed the back of my knees to my chest and raised my hips into the air.

I glanced down and and saw him getting ready to eat my ass. With one hand I gripped a pillow nearby and the other reached down and ran over his short, buzzed hair.

Without another word, I felt him press his face between my cheeks. "Fuck yes..." I groaned out as his wet tongue slid over my hole.

I moaned as he continued to slide and poke his tongue over me. He was so good at eating me out I couldn't believe it.

I laid my head back down and let him do his thing. Eventually he switched from eating my ass to licking and sucking my balls. Then back to my ass. Then to my balls. Switching back and forth and drenching me with his saliva.

His right hand left my knee and he ran his hand over my ass, gathering his saliva and wetting his palm and fingers. I grabbed my knee for him to help me spread my legs as he licked me again. His wet hand gripping my stiff cock and stroking me in time with his tongue.

He switched back and forth still between my ass and balls. A steady rhythm, he was practiced and experienced!

"Fuck James that feels so good!" I moaned out as my heart hammered in my chest. My shirt rising with the thunderous beat.

His tongue ran from the bottom to the top of my crack, then he circled my hole and poked his tongue inside, and then he slid straight up and devoured my balls with his wet lips. All the while his hand firmly stroked my cock.

It was too much and I was way too horny to last long! After just a minute or so after he started to stroke me, I felt my balls tighten and my cock start to flex.

James lifted his head and was staring at me with lust in his eyes between my legs. "You gonna cum already for me? That slutty ass was ready huh? Gonna blow that load for me?" He said as he kept stroking me.

I met his eye contact but couldn't form words. Just nodded along with his words until I threw my head back. He pointed my cock at my stomach and pressed it into my belly as he shot my load all over myself. My cock contracting and bursting all over my stomach, chest, and a little on my neck.

12