If Three's a Crowd, Four is…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy." He muttered as I calmed down. I felt my cheeks blush at being called a boy, but fuck it was hot.

James lifted up and I felt his free right hand press down on my shoulder, holding me in place on my back. He ran his lips up my body, sucking up my cum and swallowing until he got to my neck. Then he kept a little in his mouth and kissed me deeply, sharing my cum with myself.

We continued kissing. I swallowed my orgasm and felt his big body press into me from above. He was so insistent with his kisses. I pressed my hands into his chest again to create some space.

I looked into his eyes and whispered, "I want your cock."

James smiled above me and I felt his hand slide over and open handed, he lightly slapped his palm against my cheek playfully, "Speak up boy, Daddy can't hear you."

Oh fuck he knew how to get me going. "I need that big cock!" I said louder.

Another slap, a little harder this time on my cheek.

I groaned "Give me that big cock Daddy!" I cried out.

"Good boy, you better be ready, I don't fuck slow."

I could tell. "Lets do another toast before then."

He slid back and I crawled out from underneath him and made my way to the kitchen while he sprawled out on my couch.

I went into the kitchen and was met with the sight of Adam squatting down, completely nude, deep throating Luther as much as he could while Luther leaned against my counter.

"You and James getting along huh?" Luther said as he glanced down at my lower body and rested one hand on Adam's head, letting Adam slide his cock in and out his mouth. I must have been a good sight for him, cock hanging spent and saliva of my stud dripping between my thighs.

"He's a good friend, you two should join us out there."

Luther smiled and used both hands to stop Adam sucking his cock. Adam stood up, red in the face and barely able to breathe. "Fuck we should do this every weekend Ty!" He said and we laughed. I handed them both a seltzer, took one for myself, and grabbed a beer for James since he didn't like seltzers it seemed.

I grabbed the bottle and led the party out to the living room. James had now stripped nude and was hanging out on my couch butt naked. What a sight he was. All man, all strength, all cock. He was even better in person!

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said to everyone and led the way to my king size bed. They all piled in and I handed James his beer and watched him crack it and settle back into my pillows.

Luther sat next to him and they clinked their cans together and drank while Adam got between his legs and continued to suck his cock and I moved around the room and lit a bunch of candles. Letting that and the moonlight be our only light.

I copied Adam and slid into bed between James legs, he held his big black cock proudly straight up in the air.

I licked him from base to head a few times and then teased my tongue around his shaft. Getting him as wet as he got my ass earlier, only fair I thought. Then I let my tongue slide around while I suckled on the side of his cock, slowly going up and up until my mouth swallowed up his cock head. My lips stretched and I felt pride in my chest as he moaned above me.

I snuck a look up and saw those two big men, laying back. Eyes half closed as they sipped their drinks and watched us suck their big dicks.

James set his can down on the bedside table and I felt his hands cradle the top of my head, helping me push more of him into my mouth. Man was he eager!

I listened to the sounds of Adam gulping and bottoming Luther's cock as deep into his throat as he could and it turned me on more. I felt a competition and started to slide as much of James dick into me as I could.

I had to pause and breathe and come back up for air a few times, but soon I was feeling his cock head in my throat, his hands pushing me down were helpful.

"Fuck god damn these white boys know how to suck black cock!" James muttered above me to Luther.

"I'm telling you man, you were in for a treat tonight." He said back and then I settled into a rhythm of drawing his cock deep into my throat and letting his dick penetrate me fully.

Adam and I were kind of at the same pace and it must have been as hot as any porn movie out there.

I heard Adam stop sucking and his hand on my shoulder, "Ty kiss me man, let's put on a show."

I lifted off of James and turned to Adam, our faces red and drooling as we were both cock drunk. Our lips pressed together and I could almost taste Luther.

"Fuck that's hot as hell. Show off boys." Luther said and I could hear both him and James stroking their cocks to us kissing.

I reached down and tugged Adam's cock as we kissed. Mine was at a semi and coming back to life, but not ready for more, so Adam reached around and grabbed my ass.

I felt Adam jump a little towards me and moan at the same time I heard a big smack as Luther planted his palm on Adams ass.

"Fuck that feels so good!" Adam moaned between our kisses. Then another spank came from Luther. "God fuck!" Adam cried out as he dipped his head into my chest. I stroked him harder.

"Spank me again!" Adam cried out and Luther obliged with the hardest spank yet. "God that's it!" Adam moaned as he started to cum all over my hand and over my thighs as he faced me.

He moaned as I stroked him through his orgasm and then he backed up and bent his head and licked his cum up from all over my body and hand.

I grabbed his face when he was done and pulled him up to face me. We kissed again and then I said, "Let's get fucked."

He smiled as we turned towards our respective big dick partners. They each smiled and quit stroking as we straddled their thighs. My ass was ready after James spent all that time rimming me and Adam was prepped for Luther after all their hookups this week.

It was easier than expected to drop out asses down and bottom out as their large cocks impaled us.

We rode slowly for a while, each of the pairs finding a rhythm. I was grinding and letting James big black cock spread my white ass open further. I wanted him to fuck me hard. I needed to be ready.

I felt the tension rise until it was ready to burst. James legs were flexing and driving up to meet me as I pushed my ass down hard on him.

"Yeah you like Daddy's big dick don't you?"

I nodded and moaned.

"Tell him James."

"Yeah boy you like the way that black dick fills you up?"

"Yes sir..." I moaned out.

"Sir I like that. But I like this more." He said as raised us up and I felt him force space between us. Then that space disappeared as he drove his cock hard up into me.

"Fuck!" I cried out. Unable to take a breath as he continued to keep my hips raised and slam that big dick up into my insides.

He fucked me hard and furious for about 30 seconds and then he dropped his hips down to the bed and I sat down on him fully again. My whole body shaking.

"I think he liked it..." James said smiling up at me.

I smiled back and bit my lip, "That all you got?" I teased and didn't regret that statement at all. He took it as a challenge and fucked me twice as hard and twice as long.

The whole time Adam and Luther were matching out intensity.

When James let me down again he had a smile of a champion plastered on his face and I had to admit he earned it! My body was shaking again and my cock was stiff. I thought I might cum just from his thrusting.

I leaned back and continued to grind my ass on his big dick while I watching Luther's big black cock disappear into Adams pale ass.

"Let's switch it up baby, I want a different view." James said.

Luther agreed and we shifted into a position with Adam and I on all fours, our feet dangling off the side of the bed. Luther and James lined up behind us and took no spare time in entering us again.

This time they were more in control and we gripped the bedsheets and moaned and groaned as they fucked us however they wanted.

Fast. Then slow as Adam and I leaned over and kissed. Then fast. Then slow, but spanking every thrust. Then their hands on our shoulders and a medium, but strong and deep pace.

Then they each agreed it was time to get their orgasm and I felt James hand press into my upper back. Adam and I were forced down into a prone position. We spread our legs wide, our feet and legs touching as they fucked us hard and deep.

Strong, powerful rhythms were set as our holes spread out for them. I gripped the sheets. Then Adam gripped my hand. I squeezed his back and found James meaty forearm with my other hand and held on for the ride.

Seconds passed. Then a minute. My body heaving with the pressure of accommodating his large black cock. My own cock pressed into the sheets. I felt my orgasm build as it was pressed into the bed over and over again. Finally peaking and I came over the sheets and myself. My ass tightening as I did so.

That pushed James over the edge and in one quick move, he drew out of me, leaving me gasping. Then he dragged me up and onto the floor in front of him. I was on my knees face to face with that glorious black cock as he stroked himself. I grabbed his hips and swallowed his cock head as he came in my mouth.

Robust and long cum shots flooded me and I could barely notice the same thing happening to Adam next to me.

I gripped his hips harder as his cum spilled out of my lips despite me swallowing hard and fast. He just came a lot!

"Take it all baby, take it all. That's it. Swallow that black cum baby, fuck that's so good!" James was muttering above me as I continued to keep sucking until he was spent.

I didn't let my mouth off of his cock until he pulled me off. His hands holding my head as he leaned down and kissed me. I gripped his forearms and leaned up to his lips.

"Fuck you're incredible." I murmured out between kisses.

"I knew I was gonna like you." He said and then helped me to my feet.

Adam was standing at the same time. Both of us with our man's arms helping us. We looked like new born deer the way our legs were spent after that session!

"So..." Adam said smiling and leaning into Luther. "Shall I go get the tequila and then maybe round dos?"

We laughed in post orgasm bliss and agreed that the night was not over yet!

12