All Comments on 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s not to like?

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

Another read, and this is still a 5* story. Short, to the point, and utterly brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
When I go

I want to go quietly, and peacefully, in my sleep.

Like my grandfather did.

Not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I guess I am going to have to read more of your stories! I just finished your latest, and wanted to see what else you wrote. Apparently a plethora of stories during the pandemic, lol. You have a singular wit: droll and a bit morbid. But hey, it’s different and enjoyable, after reading the thousandth version of “February Sucks”!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

An excellent use of 750 words. Very good read.

peterb5740peterb5740almost 2 years ago

L M F A O , you have just got another fan .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was good with this, as with almost all ur stories… until he said he’ll dump his wife’s ashes in the toilet. Just no. 3 stars. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumping his wife's ashes in the toilet was one of the best parts. still seems incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wouldn't have much minded have the shooting in there as well, just for closure.😂🤣😱

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Do you ever take one of the twitter posts and elaborate it to a full story? :)

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

After the 1st half of the story, I did not know why you wrote it. While reading the 2nd half I could barely stop reading it was getting that good. The last 1/4 was so funny I was LOL my wife asked me what I was reading so I shared it with her.

She was laughing so hard she said I now know why you have such a large gun collection. I told her no that is not why I have the gun collection. But it is why I don't give you the combination to the gun safes. She is still laughing while beating me with the pillow from the couch.

The ending by itself is worth the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you keep a idiot in suspense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as I could not help but laugh . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FIVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little short for my taste but still a 5 for creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five every day and night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nce teaser

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[09.04.23]

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very nice

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

Every time I stumble onto this story it puts a smile on my face. I am honestly jealous of the author writing it, but then if I wrote it I would not have the pleasure of reading it. Well done and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Right on target! Sorry, could resist.

RodzzzRodzzz8 months ago

I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cute. But that really didn’t seem like 750 words. And I’m too lazy to count.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Cute story. Funny. Even if Sandy didn’t show up at her office, I bet Lisa has to change her panties.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Till death do us part indeed. Interestingly she said sorry but not the classic, "it was just sex" nor "I love you" that often follows it. But I'm guessing that was only because of the word limit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Made me laugh. DMW aka Sumnut96

VersatekVersatek4 months ago

The person to most fear is the one who has nothing to lose. Good tale!

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

I have to give you full marks for that, great idea and as a 750, it just hung together so well.

And it made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was the best laugh i have had in weeks. Thank you so much.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

very funny , well done

Driven2ReadDriven2Read13 days ago

Great laugh to start the day - well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Well, Damn! There’s one 750 word story I really wish would go at least a few hundred more words. Seriously, though, M+, a great story. I probably shouldn’t laugh at a woman about to have a tennis-ball sized hole blown in her but I couldn’t help myself. Thanks for a good laugh.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...