If You are Going to Kiss a Pussy

Story Info
A parody of the children's book If you give a Mouse a Cookie.
765 words
4.53
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a long day and a late night. We are both tired but as we get snuggled into our warm bed my husband asks if he could just give my pussy a kiss goodnight. I know the direction this is going to go and what it may lead to. Because if you are going to kiss a pussy...

If you are going to kiss my pussy, chances are I am going to want you to start stroking my clit while you are doing it.

When you kiss my pussy and stroke my clit, I am going to start rocking my hips, clutching your hair and grinding into your tongue and I will ask you to grab my tits as well.

Now you have gotten me all kinds of horny, my pussy is aching for release and I will decide I need to cum, so I will ask you to get out my favorite pink vibrator from the toy box on our dresser. You are kissing and licking my dripping wet pussy while I am stroking my clit with my vibrator and you are being just the right amount of rough with my tender nipples, I am losing my mind and I am going to beg you to put your cock in my mouth.

Lying on my back with my head hanging off the bed while you fuck my mouth and squeeze my tits, I will spy the toy box sitting on the dresser. Seeing the toy box as you fuck my mouth will remind me of the pretty pink butt plug you bought, and I will need you to put it in my tight asshole.

You will tongue my ass, probing it and preparing it for the sleek glass plug. Slowly, you push the plug into my tight hole as I continue to vibrate my swollen clit.

With the plug snugly in my ass and felling blissfully filled, I will need to 69 you because I love to have orgasms with your cock deep in my throat.

When I am finished cumming on your talented tongue I will need you to fuck my aching, wet pussy, which you will gladly oblige. Fucking my pussy will inevitably lead to more orgasms and I will coat your hard cock with my slick wetness. We will fuck and cum and fuck and cum some more, one orgasm blending into the next.

Once your cock is completely covered in my wetness and my juices have flowed down coating my asshole, I will beg for you to stick it in my ass.

You will tease me by slowly removing the pretty pink plug, licking deftly around my asshole as you pull it out, marveling at how my hole widens around the plug as it withdraws. My asshole is now slightly agape and begging to be filled. After a couple of quick licks, you rub your cock head on my tight hole, coating it with a mixture of my pussy juice and your precum. You enter me ever so slowly, teasing me but letting me get accustomed to your cock which fills me more than the plug you've just removed.

Once the head is in and my ass has adjusted, I'll beg you to fuck me deeper, slowly at first, but building in speed as my tight hole clamps around your rigid shaft.

While you fuck my ass, I'll probably ask you to suck my nipples as I vibrate my clit. With you fucking my ass deeper each stroke and sucking my tits while I increase the speed of the vibrator on my clit, I'm biting my bottom lip, feeling another orgasm welling up inside of me. I'm loving the fullness your throbbing cock is providing.

Now that you've put it in my ass and I've cum all over your cock, I'm going to want to taste it. You slide from my tightest hole and bring your cock to my mouth, thrusting into my drooling mouth as I grab your ass and pull you deeper. This puts us both over the edge and you will finish by cumming all over my tits.

Of course, after you cum all over my tits I will need to hop in the shower and clean myself up before bed. I will get out of the shower with my tenderly fucked asshole and pussy. I will lie in bed beside you and ask you to kiss them goodnight.

Chances are if you are going to kiss my pussy, then I am going to ask you to rub my clit while you are doing it...