Orgasm Therapy

Story Info
A young woman tries some unorthodox therapy.
3.1k words
3.97
22.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjEtla
DjEtla
70 Followers

"Hi," the woman said, "I'm Nurse Allen. And this is Doctor Franklin," she said with a gesture. "You must be Amy."

Amy nodded. "Hi," she said in a rather glum tone. She was dressed in a dark baggy sweatshirt, dark baggy athletic pants, and sneakers.

"Let's sit down for a moment and talk about why you're here," the nurse said.

They were in a room that seemed to be a large medical exam room, with the usual medical items. There were a few chairs and they all sat down.

After some brief chitchat the doctor said, "Tell us about why you made the appointment."

The girl shrugged. "My mom said I should," she said, mostly looking down at her feet. "She said it's supposed to help me with my symptoms."

"Did she tell you what we do here?" the doctor asked.

The girl shook her head. "She just said it'll probably help me. She said it costs a lot of money. And she said I should go along with your treatment."

"Yes, our treatments are unorthodox," he said with a nod. "But we've had good success. Tell me about your symptoms."

The girl shrugged. She mostly looked down. "Anxiety about being around people ..." she said. "And depression."

"Those things can be quite normal in a young woman. Lots of young women report those things," the doctor said.

Amy nodded. "I guess," she said with a shrug.

"Are you ready to get started?" the doctor asked.

Amy shrugged. "I guess."

"The first thing I'd like you to do is get undressed please," he said.

Amy tensed up at this. She looked around the room. She noticed that Nurse Allen had a kind, warm smile and it made her feel a bit better.

"Okay," she said. She took off her clothes one by one, setting them on the exam table in the middle of the room.

When she was down to her bra and panties she asked, "My bra also?"

"Yes please," the doctor said with a nod.

Amy sighed and took off her bra. She was a beautiful slim girl of 18. She had a beautifully slim waist. Her breasts were a beautiful small-to-medium size that were appropriate for her body type. They were firm, high and perky.

"Panties too?" she asked.

The doctor nodded.

Amy sighed and slipped those off. When she was bare she instinctively used her arms to cover her body as much as she could, with one arm across her chest, with her other hand in front of her bare pussy. It was a common pose of any young woman who's not too comfortable being bare.

"Very good," the doctor said. "Now Nurse Allen will help you get positioned in place."

Nurse Allen went to a drawer and took out a few items that seemed to be made of black nylon. She picked up one of them and turned to Amy.

"Let me put this cuff on your right wrist, Sweetheart," she said.

"What??" Amy asked. "A cuff??"

"It's all part of the procedure, Sweetheart. I promise we won't hurt you," she said.

She sighed. She reluctantly held up her wrist. Nurse Allen buckled it on her slim wrist nicely snug.

"Very good, now let's do the other," she said in a nice tone.

Amy held up her other wrist without saying anything.

Nurse Allen then stepped over to one wall where there was a curtain. She moved the curtain back. There were four sturdy round eye-bolts attached to the concrete wall -- two were close to the floor and the other two were 6-7 feet above the floor.

"Step over here for me sweetie," she said. "I'm going to attach your cuffs here."

"What??!" Amy said, quite alarmed. "I'm not going to let you attach me to the wall! What are you trying to do?" she said forcefully.

"It's all part of the treatment, Sweetheart," the nurse said. "Did your mother tell you that she got our treatments?"

"Yes," Amy said. "She said she did it twice."

"Well your mother wouldn't send you here if she didn't believe in the results. I'm sure she wants the best for you," the nurse said.

"Yeah, I guess," Amy said.

"We don't have to move ahead if you don't want to. But I'd just ask you to have some trust in us," the nurse said.

"Ugh," Amy said in frustration. "Okay what do I have to do?"

"Just step over here for me and I'll get you attached," the nurse said sweetly.

Amy did as she asked. She put her back against the wall. She let the nurse raise her wrist and lock it to the eye bolt in the wall with a small padlock.

"Very good," she said. "Let's do the other one." She moved to the other side of the girl. Amy raised her other wrist a little, without being told, then let the nurse raise her wrist and lock the cuff to the other eyebolt. Amy stood there bare, with both wrists fastened to the wall over her head.

"Ugh," she said. "I feel so helpless."

"You look very sweet and pretty," the nurse told her. "Now I'm going to do the same to your ankles," she said sweetly.

"My ankles??" Amy said with alarm. "Oh God, please don't do that."

Nurse Allen looked at her and smiled. "I know you're nervous," she said nicely. "It's perfectly understandable. And I we won't move ahead with the treatment if you don't want me to. It's up to you."

Amy rolled her eyes in frustration, with lots of different thoughts in her mind. She sighed. "Okay, go ahead. What do I have to do?"

"Just be still for a moment," she said. She strapped on nylon cuff onto each of Amy's ankles.

"Very good," the nurse said. "Now just spread your legs for me so we can get you attached."

"Ugh, are you really a nurse?" Amy asked with a pout. "Is this supposed to benefit me or are you just trying to make me uncomfortable and humiliated?"

"I'm a nurse, Sweetheart," Nurse Allen said. "The doctor is a Doctor of Physiology. This is part of the treatment we have for you."

"Grrr," Amy said between her teeth. She breathed deep. "Okay," she said reluctantly. She spread her legs as much as needed. Nurse Allen hooked her ankles to the eyebolts near the floor, locking her legs open.

Nurse Allen stood up and smiled. "Are you comfortable, dear?" she asked.

Amy tugged hard on her wrist cuffs in frustration. She pulled sharply on her ankle cuffs. The eyebolts were set very deep into a concrete wall. They were very solid.

"No! I'm not comfortable!" Amy said with an annoyed or angry tone.

"Do you have any binding or pinching of the cuffs? Are they causing you any pain?" she asked.

Amy breathed deep. Took a pause and said, "No ... no pain."

"Okay," the nurse said with a smile. "I'll let the doctor explain the procedure. It doesn't take long. After that I'll release you and you can be on your way. How does that sound?"

"Okay I guess," Amy said, sounding none too happy.

The doctor had been watching the whole time. He stood up. "I know our methods seem unusual," he said. "But we've had good success," he said.

"Alright," Amy said.

"Now the procedure is quite simple," he said. "It should be quite easy for you, or for any young woman with ordinary self control. I'm going to apply some light stimulation to you. It'll be for 10 minutes. I'd just like you to control your feelings and to not have an orgasm during that time."

"An orgasm??" she blurted out.

"Yes," he said soothingly, "I'd like you *not* to have an orgasm. Does that make sense?"

"Oh God this can't be happening to me," she said, looking around the room. In frustration she again tugged hard at the cuffs on her wrists.

"I won't go ahead unless I have your permission," the doctor said.

"Ugh!" she said again. She paused and breathed deep. Then with her teeth clenched she said, "Okay. I guess. Whatever. Let's get this over with."

"Alright," the doctor said. He positioned a chair near the helpless bare girl. He got a hand-held vibrator for one of the drawers. He plugged it in and sat in the chair.

He turned it to a lower setting and the device started humming as it vibrated. He nodded to the nurse to start the 10 minute timer. "Here we go," he told Amy. "Think good thoughts for me and remember not to have an orgasm."

She just nodded.

He touched the vibrator to her most sensitive spot.

"UGH!" she jumped with surprise and shock at the first touch. The doctor took it away briefly then gently re-applied it to the same spot."

Amy shivered again but she didn't jump.

The doctor applied a steady, even pressure with the vibrator. "You're doing very good," he said.

For the first minute or two it didn't seem to have much effect on the girl. But after that she started breathing much more. She looked straight ahead, off into the distance and kept breathing hard.

The doctor noted several other subtle changes to her body.

After another minute or two she started gently rocking her hips back and forth. The muscles in her belly would flex and relax as she rocked her hips. She kept breathing hard. Some of the skin on her body became flushed. Her nipples got more perky. She was obviously getting quite aroused. There was a smell of sex in the air.

Her feelings built and built. At around the 5 minute mark she was saying, "Oh God ... Oh God ... Oh God." She swayed her hips harder and tried grinding herself onto the vibrator to get more stimulation.

The doctor increased the speed a little, and held it to her with a bit more pressure.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she said. By the time she got to 6 minutes she couldn't hold it in any more. Her body was wracked by a huge orgasm that seemed to go on for quite a long time.

She gasped for air and finally tried to collect her thoughts. "Oh God I couldn't do it! I couldn't do it!" she said with some distress in her voice.

"That's all right," the nurse said in a calm voice. "You did your best."

"No! It's not alright!" she said with anger. "It's not alright!"

Right after that she said, "Get me out of here! Let me go! Do it right now!" She was clearly angry and distressed.

The nurse promptly released her left ankle and her left wrist while the doctor quickly released the ones on her right so she was no longer fastened to the wall.

"Get them off! Get them off! Now!" she said, gesturing to the cuffs buckled onto her wrists and ankles. They removed the cuffs promptly.

Amy was obviously angry and seemed to be near tears. She got dressed quickly.

"Would you like to sit and rest here a little before you go?" the nurse asked kindly, making a friendly touch on Amy's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Amy said in anger and knocked her hand away. "It's not alright!" she said with real anger. "I want to get out of here!!"

When she was dressed she stormed out of the exam room with a mix of anger and tears. She left the office to make her way home.

* * * * *

Two weeks later Amy was back in the same room. Nurse Allen and Doctor Franklin were there too.

"Thank you for taking me back," Amy said. "I'm so sorry I got so emotional last time. I was really overwhelmed. I'm glad you're letting me return."

"I'm glad you came back for the second treatment," the doctor said. "I didn't know if we'd see you again."

"Oh yes. I'm here," she said with a pretty, perky smile.

She looked like a different person from the last time. She was wearing a pretty sun dress with a bright and colorful floral pattern. It had a quite short hemline that showed off her beautiful slim legs in a great way. Here hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a colorful red ribbon.

"Do some women come back for the 'treatment' again and again?" she asked.

"No," Doctor Allen said. "That's not allowed. We have a very strict limit. Only two sessions are offered, never more."

"Well I guess I'll have to get the most out of this one then," Amy said smiling. "Should I get undressed now?"

"If you're ready," the doctor said with a nod.

She slipped easily out of her clothing and stood there bare. She seemed less self-conscious than the last time.

"I didn't know what to expect last time," she said. "I had no idea what you were going to do. That's why it was so hard for me. But this time I know what to expect. I'm pretty sure I can do the whole 10 minutes."

Nurse Allen nodded. She got the cuffs out of the drawer.

Amy smiled and held out one wrist to be cuffed. Then she held out her other wrist and got that one cuffed too.

"Do you want me to 'assume the position'?" she asked the nurse with a smile. "Do you want to lock me in place?" she asked sweetly.

The nurse smiled and "Yes please."

Amy put her back to the wall as before. She lifted both wrists and waited patiently to be attached in place. She smiled as the nurse locked each of her wrist cuffs to the eyebolts in the wall.

Then she shifted her legs slightly apart so the nurse would have an easier time with the ankle cuffs. When those were on she spread her legs nicely far apart so they could be attached to the wall. Spreading her legs that way took some of the slack out of her arms so she couldn't move or wiggle or squirm very much.

Once she was all fastened in place. She tested the feelings in her arms and legs by pulling on the cuffs. She wiggled and squirmed just a little, in a flirtatious way. She seemed to enjoy the feelings of being fastened to the wall.

The doctor put his chair in the right place next to the bare, helpless girl. He got out the vibrator and plugged it in. He took a seat.

"Last time I was here I didn't know what to expect," she told him.

He nodded.

"The whole experience took me by surprise," she said. "But this time I can do it," she said cheerfully. "After ten minutes you'll be like, [speaking in a fake male voice] 'My, my, that young lady sure has a lot of self control.'" She smiled at the sound of her fake manly voice.

"I'm sure you'll do very well," the doctor said. He turned the vibrator on low and nodded to the nurse to start the timer. "Try to make it ten minutes."

When he touched the vibrator to Amy she gasped and shuddered. "Ohhhh," she cooed.

Just as before it didn't seem to have much effect for the first 1-2 minutes. Just as before, after that she was noticeably breathing hard. She was staring off into space and obviously trying not to let the vibrator affect her too much.

After another minute or two she again started to rock her hips back and forth, and flexing the muscles in her belly. She moved gently at first then slowly getting stronger. She tugged at her cuffs harder and harder, enjoying the way the cuffs held her arms and legs tight and firm. Her body showed all the telltale signs of getting more and more aroused.

The doctor turned up the vibrator a little and applied a bit more pressure.

It wasn't long before she was breathing very hard, saying "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" as the feelings in her body got stronger and stronger.

At around the 6 minute mark she couldn't hold in her feelings any longer. "AAAAH!" she said. Her body was wracked by a strong orgasm that seemed to last quite awhile.

When it was over the doctor took away the vibrator and shut it off.

"OH MY GOD!" Amy said with a laugh and a big smile. "That was incredible!" she said breathing deep. "Oh my!" she said.

"Do you want me to release you?" the nurse asked.

"Just give me a moment please," Amy said. "I just want to catch my breath for a bit. God that was amazing." She stood there for a bit, still breathing deep and seemed to enjoy the feelings of her cuffs.

After a few minutes went by Amy said she was ready for release.

When she was free and the cuffs were removed she seemed to be in no hurry to get dressed. "Oh my God doctor," she said. "I think you've done a lot of good for me. Thank you so much," she said nicely.

"I hope the treatments will be effective for you," he said.

"I think they will be," she said cheerfully. "Thank you too," she said to the nurse. "You've been really nice to me."

"I'm glad we got to meet," Nurse Allen said. "You can stay in the room awhile if you'd like to catch your breath and collect your thoughts. We can leave you alone if you'd like."

"I think I'm ready to go," she said. She slipped on her panties and her short dress. She slipped on her sandals. She shook hands with both of them. She left to catch a bus home. She walked with a spring in her step and a happy expression.

* * * * *

A few months later they got a nice note from Amy. She thanked them. She told them the treatments really helped with her symptoms. She also told them she met a boy. He owns a farm. They're planning to get married. She said that living on a farm will be a lot of work for both of them. She wrote, "I'm ready for the new challenges that every new day will bring and hopefully have the challenges of raising a big family."

Around the time her wedding was going to take place Doctor Franklin sent her a card to say "Congratulations!" Inside the card he put a hefty amount of money as a wedding gift to Amy. It was a full refund of all the fees she had paid for her treatments, plus extra for interest.

DjEtla
DjEtla
70 Followers