All Comments on 'If You Can't Beat Them'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When she asks him if he an Erin are having an affair, he should have told her yes. They get together as often as possible, 2 or 3 times a week for the past decade. And he wonders how she and Alan had managed to restrict their fucking to just 2 weekends a year considering that he and Erin were only fucking them on special occasions like Alan and Chelsea's birthday, maybe valentine's day.

vanyevanye12 months ago

The number of people who advocate murder, is just shocking. Bunch of sociopaths.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Almost perfect except it took 10 years too long.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Cute short story. Thanks for your writing.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Oh hell yes! That busted her balloon real good. Great story.

jmmj5jmmj58 months ago

This is my favorite of yours.

The symmetry is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If only life was that simple.

Finding it so hard to understand why he stayed so long in a marriage he didn't care about, doing the same as his wife.

Both as bad as each other, neither deserve sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Worked out nicely for Erin, not so great for cuckboy. Erin walks off the good guy with all the money and gets the opportunity to see if it's possible to live with Joe for the whole year without him being the irritating pompous clown that his now ex wife found him to be. Before you say anything, no one but a scumbag drinks expensive, or even cheap, wine out of a plastic glass unless forced to by the venue, that he'd do it at home just puts him past the pale. I'd forgive his wife having orgies in his bed before I'd forgive drinking from plastic glasses. Something's just give away your fundamental character and willingly drinking from plastic glasses shows you to be a worthless contemptible pos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short, sweet, and tp the point. I imagine he blew a puff of cigar smoke in the bitch's face right after he sent the text and left her sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Authors that think cheating is the same for men as it is for women are delusional wokies, it is NOT even close. Women don't have even the slightest clue, to them a cheating husband is like a mild insult the only reason they get so upset is because of how entitled they are and we all know how they love to be the victim. For men it is the deepest of suffering pain, how deep you ladies want to know so you can try to appropriate it (to fit your delusion of equality). DNA deep! Men unlike women are not guaranteed paternity, all men can do is mitigate the risk through fidelity, where women are guaranteed paternity men only get a promise that their mate/spouse has been faithful, this is why fidelity and virginity are so coveted and why promiscuous sluts are admonished. You feminists want equality really ok, why is it that a mother who can't provide for her children gets aid from the government but a father who can't gets sent to jail?

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Previous anonymous comment: bullshit. Just bullshit.

Amazing how nuts people are.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Agree with what @AllNigher said. The anonymous pompous ass who posted right before him uses all the male insecurity, fragile ego bullshit to justify breaking the other part of the marriage vows which state "for better or for worse". Kind of like the religious/social right folks who want to pick and choose what part of the Bible they want to believe.

Dylan1Dylan14 months ago

Nice story, short and to the point. 4*. It would be quite amusing to think of this happening in real life.

As for Mr. very bitter Anon a few posts ago, be brave and post under a name. Or at least comment on IABH's story, not on your own bitter life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty good for a short big date. Had you expanded it, it would likely be a five star story. But alas, while I liked it, it's four stars. Liked is the definition of four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well told five star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not too much respect for a man that allowed his wife to cheat on him for 10 years while he cheats on her to get back at her... sort of like two despicable people that deserve a place in hell.

MasterKoteMasterKote4 months ago

I feel it ended too quickly but in a way not necessary to continue. Although I wouldn't mind another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bullseye! What a kick in the teeth, absolutely improbable but no less enjoyable for that. JR

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nice. I prefer mic drop endings for short stories, but that's just me. 🙃

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Certainly nothing else, not one more word, need be said. Five stars as writ.

pukgpukg2 months ago

loved it TA ( in England thats thank you )

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good start. Now where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done. I’d say you succeeded. That was very well written.

My only complaint is how implausible it would have been for them to expect it to not be noticed they were both traveling at the same time, twice a year, for years. Erin’s husband and best friend; no one is that clueless.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

It was a simple, but effective story. Didn't need much dressing on it.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Why would our mc and Erin put up with the betrayal and disrespect for so long? OK, so Chelsea was only fucking Alan but the story says that Alan traveled extensively. Who knows what kind of disease he might have picked up and brought into this 4some.

It would have been nice to have Joe meet in a back alley with some thug to give him the last payment for killing that piece of shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...