All Comments on 'If You Could Do It Again... Ch. 03-04'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful story

I am so glad you finally finished this story. I love your writing. This along with God's Angel, are some of my favorite stories on this site.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
It was alright...

I just have one suggestion/complaint/opinion...

It would have been nice if you indicated which POV you were coming from. Especially in the beginning when you started off with Paul, midstream you switched to Dylan's, and then it was off to the races. Maybe it's because it's the beginning of the weekend and I tend to shut down mentally, but at times it was hard to keep up.

Glad in the end it all worked out.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Another great story

I have to agree I love your stories

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Very very good but.....

the story and the concepts were amazing. It was developed really well too. But I found some issues with it.

Ok here goes...

1. I had read the first part long back. So when I read this new chapter out just rehashed my memory. It was good for me but for someone who is reading out from the beginning, out will be difficult.

2. The acceptance from someone who has been straight all his life about his 'revised' sexuality Was a but too hurried. You could have given it a but more time.

3. The acceptance from paul's really witty friends could have been detailed more to give it a happier scenario.

The rest are all wonderful. The sex scene was beautiful. Paul was a darling and ahoy cookies were rocking...

Congrats

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Oh gods...

Sorry the swype on my phone makes all the 'bits' into 'buts' and all the 'its' into 'outs'

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay

I know how much of a fit this story gave you and all the technical difficulities you had with it *grin* so I'm happy for ya it turned out right! It's a sweet story with a lovely ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really sweet story. I enjoyed it alot. The only single thing I would have wanted is for it to go a bit slower between them reliving the memory of their shared dream and their going straight for the 'I want a life with you', esp. since Dylan was the one that took the bull by the horns. I wasn't surprised they'd shared it. And you did a great job making it seem natural that Dylan had come across as an 18 y/o in his responses. I wasn't even surprised that with the dream and the lessons learned in life that he wouldn't be hard pressed to realize he had feelings for Paul. I just would have liked to see them talk a bit more and slow down even if it led to making love that night they reunited. Aside from that it was a heartwarming story that makes you think about whether there is something you'd change if you could go back. I liked that they ended up at his party at Todd's like the story began. Great stuff. Keep writing!!

cannd

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

Just read both of these chapters and I absolutely loved the story. The concept of them having a shared dream of the past is really amazing.

Now I am off to check out your other stories.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A nice take on the old "time travel" theme - enjoyable - thanks.

One point: having found each other as 50 year olds, they'd have taken longer to get into a relationship with each other, and WAY longer to get into bed - the one only just accepting he's gay, and the other not being promiscuous, a little mutual courtship would have been more likely.

But enjoyable nevertheless.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing !

A fresh, interesting approach to two POV visions/dreams - which were shared and at the same time individual. Awesome, because it could only happen as a consequence of their love for each other.

It's soo fantastic that Paul found the love of his life - they owed it to one another to be happy.

A very good story, well developed and its main characters are simply wonderful ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad they got together

but the way Dylan treated Paul was still complete bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I did not know a man i loved when I was young. I just wish I had known I was gay back then. I didn't have any m2m experience until I was 48. I had been married twice. I am not proud of it,, but I chested on both wives often. I was always looking for something that was missing. When I sucked my first cock, I knew I had found what was missing. I think I had been gay all my life, but didn't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Ive been on this site for years now Ive read many many stories this story hands down is the best Ive ever read. You are a genius, a mastermind. This story left me with a warm loving feeling in my heart. I love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a Beautiful Second Chance Love Story.......

Wow..... This made my heart hurt, swell, then finally feel so much joy, comfort and Love. I don't typically sheds tears easily, but this one got to me just a bit, I was surprised as tears quietly ran down my cheeks. Age and gender seem irrelevant when it comes to love. I Loved this Beautiful story. Very well written, and so touching. One of the very best I have had the privileged to read, and enjoy on this site.

5 STARS *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fricking Great!

Just stumbled upon this. A 50 year old gay man here. Been married to a woman, then a man, but this had tears streaming down my cheeks the the last "section" and a half. Beautifully written.

Where's that 6 star button?

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

I saw your recently posted new story, I liked it a lot, so I looked at and read your other stories..

All are very, very good, a nice bit of imagination added to a gay love story..

All characters are well developed and real.

I hope you continue to write, your 10 year hiatus was too long.. I'm anxiously awaiting new stories.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anon 7 years ago,

Goodness me, are we even reading the same thing? Can you read? Did you analyze it?

Dylan literally apologized during the dream talk, he acknowledged how shitty it was for him to say that. He's got a point though, changing too much of the past is risky, and it's not nice waking up to the present with too many things changing for the better or worse either. Besides, I get what he intended with saving his daughter too.

Let's not forget that both of them thought it was a DREAM at first. What are the chances that they can actually go back in time?

With you summarizing all these points as "complete bs," this just proves the point that you are acting like a smartass while actually revealing to everyone that you don't have the brains to read past that moment. Nice try claiming that you read the entire story, pal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous