All Comments on 'If You Could Do It Again... Ch. 01-02'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
EMArnoldEMArnoldover 12 years ago

Excellent. As always. You've captured the spirit of moments lost when one thinks back, and wishes if only I had had the courage to speak or act...

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Simply beautiful

Okay, I can wait for my Irish fix, lol! This was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved It. Hope There's A Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Definitely need to continue.....

Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Wonder what will happen.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Such an interesting idea. Having regrets is a part of everyone's lives and it was interesting to think what you would do if you could change it. Especially if it wouldn't change your life. I am not sure I could agree with the ending that he'd not care if Dylan hated him or didn't think kindly of him and regretted being his friend for the rest of his life. Dylan was the one good thing in his life and I don't know if he'd want to have that destroyed for that moment of lovemaking. But maybe it would be worth it to tell him he loved him. I liked that it wasn't a happily ever after though. They still both had a future to look towards. Maybe they could meet in another part and see how it would be after this experience? I think that would make a great second part.

cannd

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Ummmmm...can you .....

finish the other one first?? I cannot concentrate on this story if I'm thinking of your other one, you know. Ugghhhh....

I'm sure this story is great but I've no idea what it's about although I read it. *shakes head*

Btw, when's the other one coming out?

jerin51jerin51over 12 years ago
I can´t vote!

I like this story very much even if I had hoped that he would find Dylan in real life. What makes med frustrated is that I am not able to vote - you are not the only author and I don´t know why it doesn´t work. Anyway 4 stars are deserved so even if I can´t vote, you have 4 staRS. If any reader can tell me where I do wrong, please write an comment here, so I can check back!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Harumph...

IDK. The story was kind of lackluster and not up to par with your other works. I don't really want to know if Paul gets his H.E.A. Again, IDK... This wasn't the outcome I was expecting, I guess it wasn't Paul's either. There was one small typo/word omission that threw me off a little bit, and I wasn't sure if it was intentional. This part: "Because I'm a faggot like you, Paul. I'm not gay."

Well are you or aren't you?

cforester44cforester44over 12 years ago
Great Story

This is the first story of yours I've read, and I think I'm going to be a fan. The only bad part is that I have to wait for the next chapter. Please don't leave us in suspense long.

I admire you writing style. I'm sure you must be a professional author. The way you write communicates so well - you let the story itself lend emotional depth rather than use a lot of desiriptors and statements of emotion. That takes a lot of work and talent.

Also, you knew just when to start and end scenes, and what to include that adds to the story without dragging it down. There was not a single part of this chapter that I felt the urge to skip over. Truely well done.

I also like the premise of this story. I'm not usually a fan of the supernatural genre (at least I assume that's what this is) but this was perfectly done. A truely uniuqe story is such a welcome change.

cforester

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another great story of one of my fantasies.. I've thought many times, that maybe if I had .....but it is as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I actually am surprised at the negative feedback I saw. I think this is a good story. It's a unique idea/perspective. How many of us would LOVE to go back to high school or around there to deal with the trials of young adulthood with the knowledge we've gained since. Hell, sometimes I want to go back a few months with the knowledge I have now :) But, I loved the idea of telling someone you loved and lost the opportunity to be with that you felt that way.

I liked how you brought the world he lived in to life. Look forward to more.

cannd

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Where do I begin ?

I have no words eloquent enough to say how much I loved these two chapters - so absolutely beautiful and at the same time so poignant ...

I felt my tears running with Paul's loneliness, his life so bleak and regretful - his soulmate lost in the past.

And then, this dream that allows him to visit his past life and those people from his youth. He finally had the chance to come out to the love of his life, but I get the feeling that their lovemaking, I should say, Dylan's feelings after they made love, scared the shit out of him. He was, after all, only 18 !!

I'm dying to read the rest ! This is really awesome. ^v^

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
Comforting and timely

It often takes Time for the best things in life to come along, like finding your beautiful library and this particular story. I waited till I was 65 before meeting a different side to my long time male companion. Yes I could do it again, and would sooner knowing how much love he was holding back from his fear of rejection so late in life. Thanks for sharing your heart warming story. Tony C

justanotherspectatorjustanotherspectatorover 2 years ago

I love this story. Every time i come back here and read the firrst line i always feel the urge to go through it again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

fukmi_allnight can be seen posting dumb comments like this in other stories in this website. Don't take their words to heart, author. Just another idiot acting like a smartass for attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous