If You Don't Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There'd always been some form of sexual chemistry between us, but I was the type who didn't want it to explode in my face, or in my gas tank. Add in the fact that we worked with each other daily, and it was doomed before it even began. We did have some history though. We'd flirted on several occasions; kissed each other on selected holidays and in the past I'd even spent the night on her couch, but something about her just never sat right with me, so I never pursued it. The carnal side of me often had me daydreaming of what could've been, but the logic side of me begged me to stay back, and I usually listened to my brain more often than my heart.

"Hey boss," she was still panting from her morning jog, "I wanted to talk to you about something right quick."

I was still new to the "boss" thing, so it felt a little strange responding to it when we had such a history. "Leslie, I'm still Q, not boss man, ok. At least not until I begin subjugating you guys." I mused, but she looked concerned, so I sat quietly at my desk, folded me hands and nodded.

"I want to get some things out on the table right now. " It seemed serious, so I eased back in my chair and listened. "I went to the club last night, with a couple of my girls. Well, to make a long story short, I met up with this guy and I went home with him, that's the reason why I'm so late."

I wasn't jealous, but my gut did wrench for a brief second. Maybe it was because I secretly fantasized that person could've been me, or maybe because I was sitting here listening to her spill her soul about letting some guy be up in her, I wasn't sure, but I kept a stone face and remained un-phased.

"The reason I'm telling you this is because I feel like I can talk to you about things like this. And secondly," she paused, "well, secondly is because the guy I went home with was your boy Dre. You know I met him when he came here before to pick you up, but I just wanted to make it alright with you before you found out some other way. It wasn't an intentional thing, it just happened. You know? If you don't want it to happen again, then it wont, because it might be uncomfortable since you know him and I know you guys talk."

Hearing the name brought a little relief, but it also put a face on the other guy. It brought reprieve because now I could completely let go of my fantasy, but the knowledge was still a little raw. I knew that it was wrong for us to have a relationship, but my dick often had other ideas. Even though we weren't together, it would take some time for me to get pass the fantasy.

"Are you okay?" She asked. She'd awakened me from my daydream, but I looked up at her, reassured her that I was okay, and laughed.

She looked confused, so I explained myself. "I just wanted to be the one who got the draws. Oh well. But keep quiet. I'll just have to let that remain my secret fantasy."

She smiled, came around to my side of the desk, and kissed me on my temple. "You've always had your chance; you just never took advantage of it." And with that she began to seductively walk out of my office, wagging her behind like a stripper leaving the stage.

"You can't be kissing on me like that." I quietly shouted at her.

She turned around. "Why?"

"Because," I answered, "First off, I'm almost married. Add in how you might make people jealous, and then well have rumors swirling around this place. Besides, you were with Dre last night! I don't know where your lips have been!" She smiled and walked out.

I picked up the phone and called Dre just to find out exactly where her lipshadbeen, but knowing Dre, I wasn't going to like the answer.

*************

"Dawg, I been trying to call you all morning. I called you like five times." He sounded as giddy as a newly deflowered virgin.

"You tried to call me once," I retorted, "I got the post it right here."

"What's the difference, I'm not a female. Once is like five times to a guy. I can't do the call you once an hour BS." We both laughed before he continued. "Dawg, you wont believe what happened to me last night..."

I cut him off. He always starts with the same sentence when he gets laid, but he just never sounded this excited. "You got laid."

"Right," he answered, "but not just laid. Man this girl was incredible, a definite keeper. She gets five stars and a plus."

"Five stars?!?!" I was shocked, and also a little upset. I wasn't upset at Dre, just upset at the fact that I missed out on some five star sex.

Five stars were an extreme rarity and Dre's world. It was based on a point scale that only he understood, almost like the college BCS, but from what I understood, it took into account a bunch of different categories, all based on five stars, and turned it into a rating system. The outcome was usually bleak for most women. There just weren't that many girls who were good in every category that Dre's twisted mind could conceive of, but if she met the criteria, she was in the chosen few and knowing Dre, you'd know that meant something.

"Look man, the pussy was so good that I just wrote a story about it. " In my mind Dre was an author moonlighting as an investment banker. He specialized in short erotic stories, but the more he wrote, the more progressive he became. Hell, after reading a few of his experiences, I wanted to be in his shoes. He kept a journal about the best experiences as a keepsake, but it usually took some monumental, life-changing event to reach journal status. I often teased him about becoming a starving writer, but I always read any offering he provided.

"You wrote a what!?! " I was shocked that the consummate womanizer had written something this soon about the girl he'd just met. It was like some sort of personal milestone for him, but like I said, some of the stories he had were pure gold. I often told him that he should be a writer, but he shook it off as he always had.

"I'm about to fax it to you, "He didn't waste any time. Within a couple of minutes my fax machine was whirring and spitting out Dre's story. I told him I'd call him back in a few minutes. After the machine stopped spitting out pages, I pulled them from the tray and began to read.

*************

Andre

"The sound of hail constantly rapping against my bedroom window, plus the sharp pain of a full bladder, had awakened me. It was still dark as hell outside and the only form of visible light came from the 2:47 a.m. that was being displayed on my alarm clock. I wanted to curse my bladder for not alerting me later that morning, but I was a little disoriented, a sure sign that I had been drinking, and an even surer sign that I didn't have to be at work when the sun came up.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and slowly brought the rest of myself up, still recovering from the dulling pain that was my bladder, but as I brought myself up, a new pain replaced the old one and this one was in my head. Damn liquor, damn hangover. It had been a while since I'd had one, but it had also been a while since I'd been drinking. I carefully stood up, holding onto whatever I could to keep my balance, and consciously telling myself not to throw up until I made it to the bathroom. Well, one out of two ain't bad as I made it to my bathroom without falling. It really pissed me off that I'd be scrubbing my floors later on today. What good is a bachelor pad if it smells like Skid Row, right?

After feeling around and finally making it to my destination, the dummy in me turned on the light, nearly blinding myself. Even with the migraine reverberating through my head I refused to turn it off. I'd be damned if I was going to be cleaning up urine along with the vomit I had just expelled.

I lifted up the toilet seat with my eyes practically closed, but the bowl was too fuzzy to aim at, so I just let go, hoping for the best. It was then that I noticed that the sound of water hitting water wasn't audible, but the feeling of warmth around my penis was increasing. As I looked down, I saw that a condom wrapped around my manhood was now swelling with urine and about to shoot of someplace other than the toilet. I tried to hold back to keep piss from re-painting my bathroom, but it was too late and the pee filled condom shot to the floor while I grabbed my dick and tried to control the rest of the damage. Too tired to clean up and too upset to care how I'd gotten a condom on, I washed my hands to get the pissy smell off, and stumbled back to my room. All I wanted to do was get back in the bed and forget that 2:47 am ever existed.

"You okay, baby?" I froze in the doorway to my room, not sure if the voice was real, but awake enough to know that the LCD display from my alarm clock outlined another body on my bed. It sounded feminine, and I prayed that it was. I didn't want to relive my last drunken escapade.

"Huh?" Was all I could muster.

"Are you okay? I heard you stumbling around in the bathroom." said the mystery voice.

"Yeah, I'm good..." I stopped. I was about to say her name, any name, but the truth was I couldn't remember it. I didn't know it. Hell, I didn't even know she was here. She damn near gave me a heart attack when she spoke.

"I miss you. It's cold in here without you, come lay next to me."

I picked apart her words, listening for any masculinity in her voice before I treaded forward towards my bed.

Still not knowing who the mystery woman was, I hobbled back to the bed, made my way under the covers, and nestled up to her back and her warmth. I now understood the reason for the condom, and the way she smelled made me erect all over again. She also noticed my erection creeping up the underside of her thigh then asked me in a coy voice of little girl, "Is DJ hungry again?"

"Yeah baby, DJ's still hungry. What you got to feed him with?" I eased my hand around to the front of her, hoping to feel something wet and warm. I closed my eyes and hit jackpot. No hidden erections.

"I put him down before, I'll do it again." My mystery woman declared.

This girl was pretentious, but she was also bold. I like that in a woman, but at one time or another all women make promises they can't keep, and I doubted that she could deliver on this one. After all, I was drunk out of my mind the first time it all went down, so officially she had no claim check on this.

From time to time, I call my dick, DJ, or Dre junior. I don't know why I chose that name, I just did. Hell, you named yours, right? I think every man names his shit and I just happened to name mine DJ. You find me a guy that doesn't name his shit and you'll probably be dealing with a guy who has a little one. Besides, when it comes to conversation, it's better than calling your member "It".

I reached over to my condom drawer to pull out another rubber, but she sank underneath the covers and placed DJ in her mouth. My hand shrank away from the drawer and I let out a small gasp.

Up and down she went, teasing my head with her tongue, while using her left hand to grind the shaft. After a few minutes, she came up from underneath the cover and tried to kiss me, so I gave her a cheek, hoping that she got the clue but didn't stop giving me head. She got it and she didn't stop. She went back down and began to lick on my two friends before placing DJ in her mouth again.

I was elated that she understood and after a few more minutes of fellatio, she came up again.

"I want to feel you inside of me." I nodded that I understood and reached for the condom drawer. She grabbed my hand. "I'm on the pill and I'm a little allergic to latex. You dried me out when we did it before. Can't we do it this time without it? Just this once? I'll let you put it anywhere."

Everything inside me was screaming, "No!", but the offer to put it anywhere was enticing and completely obliterated any rational thought I was having. I said, "Yes."

The light from the LCD display gave me a rough outline of her face, but the effects of the alcohol were still working and I couldn't see her that clearly, but that didn't matter. She mounted me around the hips, and then slowly slid what could only be nicknamed 'Nirvana' onto DJ.

Her timing was like watching the second hand on a watch move, it never wavered. She took all of me inside her on the way down and brought it back up to the head on the way up. She never moved her trunk at all, almost like a statue watching me, but managed to only move her ass and hips, breaking my resolve piece by piece. Between felt the softness of her bottom gliding across my thighs, the tightness of her Nirvana begging for my release, and the whisper of her voice, telling me that she wanted to taste me, it was too much for me to handle.

"Oh shit baby, I'm bout to cum." I tried to be seductive and whisper it, but it was more like a bold statement. It was so bold, that I had to repeat it again. "Damn it baby, I'm coming! Stop! Oh my God!" She then dismounted, placed DJ into her mouth, and began to jerk on him until he had told her every last secret.

When he finally became quiet after spilling his guts, she swallowed everything he had to say and the pact was written. DJ's secrets would forever be safe. As I convulsed on my bed before I fell asleep, all other thoughts I had suddenly became secondary. I was about to fall for a nameless, faceless woman.

*************

I called him back as soon as I finished reading. I had a completely different perspective on my employee. I was as hard as a diamond mountain, but I was still about to chew into Dre's ass. "Man you raw dogged her? Ugh." That was a serious no-no in my book. There were too many diseases going around, and some four letter ones you couldn't get rid of, like kids. Even though I knew who the girl was, I was disappointed as hell in him.

"I know. I don't need a lecture from Mr. Perfect. The pussy was great. If we got married, I'd take her last name. So what do you think?"

I couldn't be angry. After reading it, I was horny as hell and really focused on not re-thinking my stance on inviting Leslie back to my office and locking the door. "I think you should know her name. That's some shady shit. Did you even get a number?" I already knew what the answer would be. I knew Dre, but I asked anyway.

"I don't know her name and she was gone before I woke up." He answered. "Everything was a blur last night and she ran out the house before I could even get her name or phone number this morning. She looked familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen her before." He paused to reminisce. "Damn, that was some great pussy that I'm gonna be missing out on, dawg. I miss it already. Man Q, that girl had the GP." He sounded like a boy who's dog had just ran away.

I laughed at him. GP was a phrase that Dre and I used to say back in the day. It meant Golden Pussy, but I had long since abandoned the idea of a woman with sex that mythical. "Negro, you are whooped. And this was only the first taste." I thought for a second before continuing. "What would you give me if I could find this mystery girl for you?"

"Dawg, are you serious!" His disheartened disposition vanished instantaneously. "Don't mess around with me man. You know something, tell me." He was truly whipped and I hadn't seen him so anxious before. "C'mon man. Tell me you're not pulling my chain."

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Man, I got plans for the rest of the year. Tonight and tomorrow night are booked, but the whole first week of the New Year is free."

"Okay. I'll have her for you by then." It was confirmed and then I added," But lest we not forget what you owe me for doing you this favor."

"Aw, c'mon. I got you. We boys. Whatever it is, name it."

"I don't need anything now, so I'll just keep this one in my pocket."

We agreed to have everything set up by the first week of the New Year and we hung up. He went to jump in the shower to get ready for his day; I ran to the men's bathroom and went to wash my face.

*************

After getting out the bathroom, I called my fiancée. Ordinarily she wouldn't be last, but during mornings like this one, she had to be put on hold, Dre had a story.

I called her at the hospital, knowing that she'd probably be busy running around like a chicken with no head, doing her typical nursing duties which often resulted in break-less days.

When I finally got through the hospitals automated switchboard, Natalie the secretary picked up. "Hello, Harris County Regional Medical Center, labor and delivery division."

"Hello." I responded. "May I speak to the sexiest nurse on the floor? Besides present company, of course."

"Q is this you?" She knew the answer to her question before she even asked.

"Hey pretty lady. How are you doing today?"

"You better stop trying to get in my panties, or I might let you. Then your woman would kill the both of us." We laughed together before she put me on hold and called Laela over the PA system. The next voice I heard sounded like honey over chocolate.

"Hello, lover." She said.

"Hey sexy." I replied. "You don't have too sound like a 1-900 voice for me; I know what you look like." She laughed. "Besides, Natalie already promised me her panties." She laughed even harder upon hearing that. "So what are you crazy ladies doing today?"


"I was just talking to Teniyah about one of the patients on the floor." Teniyah was her best friend and had been since I met Laela. Ever since I'd known Laela, she'd always found time to talk to me about Teniyah and her twins. "Nothing much going on here."

"So I heard you called, what's up?"

"I just wanted to know what we were doing for New Years. Simone called me this morning and asked me, and since I didn't know, I asked you."

"Well, what does she want to do? Club? Eat? Watch the New Years'Eve shows?"

"Nah. She says that she wants to get a hotel room, get drunk, and have sex."

"With us?" I was confused. Her husband was Michael Hall who was one of my oldest friends. I'd met him when I met Laela, who then introduced me to Simone and Mike on our second date. "You know I cant down with my boy's wife like that. If we're gonna do a threesome, her ass has to be taken off the list."

"No silly," she answered, "She wants to get two beds, her and Mike in one, us in another." I thought about it. She must've heard the gears grinding because then, "Look, it's not like we never had sex in front of them or vice versa. I can't count the number of times--."

"Okay, okay," I was ready to compromise; "we can get a room. But tell Mike if he wants to touch my butt, he has to buy me dinner first. I need to feel special."

"You're a disgusting man." I could tell she wanted to laugh, but didn't. "I forgot to thank you for the quickie this morning. I'm still quivering from the after effects." She whispered it into the phone, and I could barely hear her, but I managed to piece it together after it was said.

"Anything for a woman in need. I aim to please." I smiled, thinking about how I'd put it down this morning. I was a humble man, but it never hurt to feed my ego from time to time.

"Yeah well, I'm looking for more than a quickie later on."

I thought about it. "How about we all just go out tomorrow night? I can give you what you need in front of an audience. That way people can cheer me on." She liked hearing me talk dirty and I liked the way she responded when I did.

She agreed and we said a few more thing about who needs to buy what before we said 'I love you' to each other and hung up. Looks like I had some new plans for the New Year.

*************

Laela

I watched him complain about how late he was before rushing out of the apartment and almost forgetting to kiss me on his way out the door. I was on cloud nine. I had just had two orgasms and my day hadn't even started yet.