If You Grow It Show It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second assignment was with Anthony since I guess we look good together.  With his big dong and my hairless pussy we seem to make a good pair.  My tits are not all that big, but I guess they're well shaped because their small size doesn't seem to hurt much.  

I have made enough to say goodbye to Karen and her church sisters and buy a place of my own.  It is in Pacific Palisades and has a pool, so we do a lot of nude sunning when we're not working having sex in front of the camera.   Having sex for money is my new life.  I guess I owe Karen a big sloppy thank-you kiss for throwing the card down in front of me for the nude modeling job at the college.  If it hadn't been for that, and then the photo club job, I would have never been doing porn, which I absolutely love.  

I can't imagine what my mother would say if she found out I was fucking for a living, although I have an aunt, Madge, who I think would love it.  Madge is a woman with a sexy story to tell I am sure. I will most likely tell Aunt Madge, but I will have to swear her to secrecy.  My family is a total study in contrasts, from Aunt Madge to Cousin Elizabeth who is an ordained minister in a church that believes everything is a sin.  

On one of the magazine assignments, I had sex with a man and two women on a blowup float in the middle of a swimming pool.  I kept slipping off and they had to keep reshooting each scene after drying me off.  I have never laughed so hard in all my life while having sex.   We started at nine in the morning and I was still having sex in the pool at nine that night.   I got fucked, sucked, and kissed more times during that shoot than I ever have before.

One of the women in the pool shoot was a girl I had met at the college in one of my English classes.  She and I hooked up after the pool shoot for coffee, a little kissing, and a whole lot of pussy eating.  Again, we laughed and said it was work study.  Her name is Leslie and I have invited her to move into my place near the beach.

I kept my day job at the college, and I have continued with the photo club porn shoots and have done five photo layouts for magazines and videos.   Gail and I have done a couple more shoots together, although she has gotten a lot of work on her own.  She is a very voluptuous redhead and has a set of jugs on her that the photogs seem to love.

We laugh now about how she sat watching me get fucked before they asked her to do some lesbian lovemaking.  Neither of us ever thought of eating pussy before that, but we have become real pussy-eating fans since then.  I do think women eat pussy better than guys do.  I think it has something to do with women being gentler and less aggressive.  We make love to a pussy rather than attack it.   

If you want to learn about sex, do some porn work.  I swear it teaches you how to love fucking and pleasuring another person.  You see sex from another whole new perspective.  I swear.  Sitting naked in front of people drawing pictures of you was a real new beginning for me, but now I am comfortable with just about anything, and I have come to realize, I am more than a bit of an exhibitionist.  If you grow it show it, I always say.

12