Troglodyte

Story Info
He went all caveman on their ass.
18k words
4.11
27.1k
61
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troglodyte

He went all caveman on their ass.

I read this story written by Amyyum. Called 'The Troglodyte.' https://literotica.com/s/troglodyte-2. Let's just say it was well-written, and I enjoyed it. Well, at least to the end. I don't know how to put it for my fellow BTBers, sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you.

Amyyum graciously allowed me to use her story as long as I italicized any of the words she used and gave her full credit. Amyyum, I thank you.

I used her story in mine (italicized" I didn't check the spelling or run it through Grammarly; I left it the way it was written. But I did change some pronouns to make it fit into my story.

I devised a new idea to catch a cheater I've never read or heard used before. Modern technology can be your enemy or your best friend. But I didn't have a story to build from, and this story worked great for me.

I used as many tropes as possible to reinforce the original.

Its fiction

If you have anything better to do for the next 45 minutes, do it,

Xxxx

Jack sat down in the old rocker, sipping his cup of coffee. He stared out at the 20,000-acre lake, slowly waiting for the sun to set across the western horizon. It was late October, and the crispness of the cold air blowing in from the north let him know that winter would soon be arriving. It warned the weekend warriors that it was time to close up shop for the summer and head for warmer locations.

It had been a challenging but satisfying two years since Jack brought the world down around his former family, and at the end of the month, he would be finished with the revenge that left them totally destroyed.

He smiled inwardly, imagining himself as Ceasar returning triumphantly through the streets of Rome, dragging his conquest behind them in their cages before being fed to the lions.

He bought this home from old man Triston, who decided he was through grinding the stone and was ready for retirement. He took his bride of 50 years and retired to Orlando, Florida, earlier that year to enjoy their golden years together. It seemed the only thing that hated the cold more than he did was his aching joints once his arthritis kicked in.

"Motherfucking son-of-a bitch I'll kill him," his scream echoed throughout the valley. Jack grabbed his 30-06, brought the scope, and brought the big raptor into view.

From his talons hung the rainbow trout that Jack spent all summer pursuing. Jack released the safety and slowly brought his finger to the firing position. "Bang! You're dead," whispered Jack.

Jack smiled, lowered his head, and said, "I heel to the better fisherman." He returned his thumb to the safety and switched it to the off poison before returning the 06 to its rack.

Jack grabbed his coffee and readied himself for his favorite part of the day. He had about another 45 minutes before the sun would glow orange before disappearing for the night. Jack returned to his front porch with his Bailey's and Cream, occasionally stoking the red-hot embers in his fire pit.

Sipping his coffee, he noticed a puff of dust cloud on the horizon that caught his attention. He knows he is the last one on the lake for the year, so whoever it was wasn't supposed to be there.

He walked over to his Celestron CGX-L 1400 Edged HD 14" Aplanatic SCT on CGXL Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount. He could see a mole on a gnat's ass at this distance.

Zooming into the vehicle rapidly, he read the front car tag: "Big Bro." That pissed off Jack to the nth degree. The bastard placed "Little Bro" on his company's Toyota Camry.

Jack was forced to drive the mid-size sedan while his older brother, who he never knew why, that his father insisted on the bastard driving a $100,000 plus Escalade, forcing him to drive a car he barely fit into to save a little money.

Yeah, Jack knew now, but not at the time. His Dad's excuse was that Justin was vice president, which helped portray Preston Sons Inc.'s success.

At the time, he was forced to travel and produced most of the company's revenue and was the person sent out as the person needed when things went to shit and the customers threatened to drop their services.

When he showed up at the customers' sight, the problems weren't as crucial as Justin made them out to be. But while there, he wined and dined with them and built valuable relationships to serve me in the future. Later, he discovered why he was forced to endure countless hours away from the love of my life, Alicia.

Jack snarled and thought to himself, "I'll smile as I kill that son-of-a bitch and not miss a moment of sleep. He had fantasized night after night over the past two years of putting a bullet between "Big Bros" eyes.

I walked back into the house to grab his 408 Cheytac sniper rifle. The sole purpose of its use is to kill any member of his family that came within its range. It is based on the 505 Gibbs (an old-time rimless African big-game cartridge developed in England in 1911) and necked down to 0.408 inches.

Opening the bolt, he grabbed one cartridge, slipped into the chamber, and returned the bolt to the killing position. "My brother was warned," he thought to himself. "I warned him and the rest of the room that if I ever saw them again, I would kill them with extreme prejudice on the spot. I guess the dumbass didn't believe me."

Jack dropped the scope's cover caps in the cabinet and walked quickly to the front porch.

He placed the guns shooting tripod on top of the cedar porch rail flat surface and quickly brought the SUV into view. Slowly tweaking the scope for elevation, distance, and windage, he waited for the car to hit the bend before the road headed north.

"Come on, you bastard," he thought. "I have your name engraved on this one. He switched off the safety and waited. "Fuck!" Jack said to himself. "I can't distinguish who it is because of the tinted windows. I'll have to wait."

As a marine, he was taught never to shoot at a target if you're unsure if it is a friend or foe. He knew the SUV would take 15 minutes to circle the lake to get to the house.

Besides, he wanted to see the look on Justin's face as he pointed the barrel of my Rock Island VR-80 semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun at him. Even a better thought: the 70-caliber slug it carried would blow Justin's head off. That gave Jack a raging hard-on.

There would be no forgiveness. Jack always thought that forgiveness for cheating was overrated to make you feel better, and he didn't need it.

Jack placed his Tac back into the case, grabbed his VR, sat back in his rocker, and waited. He smiled and thought, "It will end in a glorious day."

Xxxx

Jack closed his eyes and thought back to when his life changed forever. Glowering at his former family, "Mark my word, I'll kill every one of you motherfuckers. If I ever see you again."

Sorry, I am not far enough back. "AWWWWWWWG, my insides spewed out into the Rhododendron bush. Alicia ran up to me and asked, "Oh my God. Jack, are you OK, honey?"

Shit, not far enough back this time either, yet. Sorry about that. So dammit, I'll start from the beginning.

Knock, Knock, Knock, "Come in," I moaned.

"Gee Jack, you look like shit." That's Justin, Mr. Obvious. Telling me something I already knew.

"My damn back is killing me again. Those mattresses at those cheap ass motels they stick me in, the beds suck."

"Do what Cindy and I did. Get one of these Select Comfort Number Beds. They'll lighten your wallet a little, but worth every penny you spend. I sleep like a baby now and sleep better than ever."

"Just a minute, and I'll get you the salesman card. Please give him a call; you'll never regret it. I know, don't."

I called that morning and scheduled an appointment for that afternoon at 5. Looking around the store, I felt like I was standing on the showroom floor at the local Chevy dealer.

"Sir, may I help you?" asked a young man.

"Yeah," I replied, looking for Mr. Bob Willis. I'm Jack Phillips; I have a 5 o'clock appointment to meet him."

The man stuck out his hand and said, "I'm Bob Willis. Nice to meet you, Mr. Phillips."

I smiled and replied, "Mr. Phillips is my dad. You can call me Jack."

Shaking my hand, he said, "Jack, nice to meet you."

"My brother Justin told me about you guys and thought you could help with my back with one of the adjustable air mattresses. He said it worked wonders for his back and thought it would help me.

"Justin called today and told me you were coming. He is really a nice guy."

I thought, "He just lied to me. He couldn't look me in the eyes when he replied." I liked him already.

"Follow me, Jack. We walked over to a bed separated from the rest. It had a computer display sitting next to it and a screen mounted to the ceiling so the customers could see themselves lying in bed.

To the left of the bed, a computer monitored the sensors implanted in the bed and body and how they reacted to different air settings.

Bob explained, "This is the test bed we use to determine the exact number that will give you the most support and help relieve the pressure points causing your pain. Please lay down, and we'll do the rest."

I lay down and stared at the monitor as the bed filled and refilled. The monitor popped on, and I could see the outline of my body. Then I watched a big red blotch slowly form, displaying the spot on my back that gave me the most problems.

"There it is, Jack," said Bob. Is that the place that causes you pain when you sleep?"

"Yeah," that's it, right there," I replied.

"Now, Jack, let's get the number that fits you best." A few minutes later, the number appeared, and the red spot and the pain in my back slowly disappeared.

"Gee Jack, you don't need a bed. Why don't you sleep on the floor?"

I chucked, "When I was in the Marines, everyone was amazed that I slept like a rock on the hard ground. My back has already quit hurting. I'll take it,"

Bob smiled, "Well, I can't sell you the test bed. But right now, we have $1000 off retail on the premier version of this bed. It has two separate mattresses and separate controls. Because your wife probably won't like your setting. It can also raise the bed's head and foot section separately. If you have her come in, we'll test her for her setting.

This bed has a foot warmer that can be turned on by a cell phone. You can turn it on before you go to bed and warm your bed. It comes with two remote controls so each partner can control their side bed."

"I'll take them all. And I'll also need a couple of sets of sheets for it. When can you deliver it? The sooner, the better."

Xxxx

"Dammit, Jack, don't you think you should have discussed buying this bed with me. Looks like two separate mattresses," complained Alicia.

I snapped back, "What difference? You never allow me to touch you anyway. Our foreplay is me begging for 15 minutes. When was the last time we had sex, Alicia."

"She sat down and put her hand over her mouth, "Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry. You're out of town all the time, and I'm angry at you because of it." I just forgot we should enjoy the times when you're here.

"I know they work you like a dog. And that brother of yours is a dumbass, and your dad can't trust him. Without you, most of the people in the small community would be without jobs.

She smiled and said, "Why don't you take me out for dinner and dancing tonight? Cooing, she ran her finger down his chest to his crotch. I won't wear any underwear." I gave my reply with a shit-eating grin.

Later that night, I rolled off a trembling Alicia. "Jesus, you almost killed me," she said. "And I soaked the bed." I smiled at my accomplishment.

I rolled off of her, trying to catch my wind. A short while later, Alicia laid her head on my warm, sweaty chest.

"Jack, I'm twenty-nine now and ready to have your baby. I want to go off the pill. We put it off, waiting for things to slow down. But it's not happening, so we should go ahead and bite the bullet, and we can work out the details later. What do you think, Jack?"

I rolled Alicia over and made passionate love to her for the next hour.

Xxxx

Four weeks later, I sat on my bed and noticed the mattress had lost air, "Just great," I thought. "I got a leak already. I'll have to have it fixed. I'll call them in the morning."

I had a long week out and arrived home at 1 a.m. Instead of staying one more night. I drove home early to surprise Alicia. I adjusted the bed, laid down, and fell quickly asleep.

I woke up late the following day, grabbed coffee, kissed Alicia on the cheek, and hurried out the door. Sorry, Alicia, I'll take you out dancing tonight."

Over the next five days, the bed didn't deflate, and the number was held fast to the exact setting. It happened two weeks later when I returned from my over three-day drive down to Charleston, WV. Still puzzled about the bed's actions, I decided I'd watch it and, if it continued, I'd return it under warranty.

That weekend was Alicia's and my time to host the annual company BBQ, and I was manning the pit.

"Man, Jack, you know how to handle that Beef," smiled Cindy, Justin's wife.

"UHG, UHG, UHG," I gave a deep-throated grunt.

"Oh, it turns me on, my little caveman," she said, grabbing my massive biceps. We both laughed.

"Man, you look great, Cindy," I smiled. "It's been quite a while. What have you been doing?"

Cindy was two years ahead of me in school. In high school, she was a power-packed blond beauty. She was the head cheerleader and the number one tennis player on the school's girls' team.

I had a crush on her, but she was two years older, and the social norm implied that girls didn't date younger boys. She was 5 feet three, small-breasted, with cuty dimples. She had flowing blond hair and looked like she wouldn't weigh more than 110 pounds soaking wet. Her best attribute was her pear-shaped ass. "OOOOh, what an ass, I thought."

"Oh, not much," she replied. "Just working out a lot at the gym and hitting the tennis courts three times a week. Damn, Justin is on the road so much I have kept myself busy, or I'll go crazy."

We always got along incredibly, and I wondered why she married my dumbass of a brother. Then I thought, "Captain and football team quarterback, of course."

I played for one year with Justin, who was a senior that year. As a freshman, I was a ruthless, head-removing, jaw-breaking middle linebacker. Scouting reports showed that I would play pro if I had any speed.

I thought it strange that Justin was out as much as I was overnight. I'll have to ask him about that later.

Jack yelled from across the pool, "Are you hitting on my wife?" Cindy and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

I looked at my wife, smiling and standing too close to his brother. My brother yelled out, "Hey, bro. Alicia told me you're a 95, and I'm a 40."

Then it hit Me. One plus one equals two. "AWWWWWWWG, my insides spewed out into the Rhododendron bushes. Alicia ran up to me and asked, "Oh my God. Jack. Are you OK, honey?"

"I'll be OK. I'm going to go lie down for a minute. I walked past my mom and dad. They both asked if they could help or if I needed anything. I handed the BBQ mop to Dad and asked if he could take over.

I lay in bed for the next hour, wondering what I had done wrong. There were no signs. I had come home early many times to surprise her, and she was always alone. I was trying to figure out where I had gone wrong. How could I have missed it? God, I was stupid.

An hour later, I heard a slight knock on the door, then my name. "Jack, Jack, are you OK?" asked Cindy as she turned and opened the door to check on me.

I thought, "At least somebody cares."

"Yeah, I'm OK," I replied.

The next thing I knew, I felt a warm hand against my cheek. "You're not running a fever. Are you sure, OK?"

"I think I drank too much and hadn't eaten yet. I was out in the sun all day over the pit. I think I just overheated."

Cindy slowly removed her hand; I wanted to grab it and hold on for dear life. I felt like I was a drowning man slowly being sucked into the forming maelstrom of my life.

"Jack," whispered Cindy.

"Yeah."

"Never mind. You get some rest. If you need to bring anything, call my cell," she said with sadness.

'Thanks," I replied. If Cindy only knew how much I needed her friendship right then.

Alicia finally came to bed about 5 hours later. I faked being asleep.

The first thing the following day, I got a call from Dad. "Jack, I need you to get your ass out to old man Triston's account." For the first time in my marriage, I looked forward to getting away from Morgantown.

Xxxx

I quickly fixed the problem. Instead of returning today, I dragged it out to Friday. It would give me time to think and make plans. I wanted to verify something, so I picked up my phone.

Justin's assistant picked it up. "Hey, Martha. This is Jack. Can I speak to Justin?"

"I'm sorry, Jack, but Justin went to Erie and won't return on Friday afternoon. Do you want me to tell him you called?

"Nah, that's OK. I'll call him myself," I replied. Click, I hung up the phone. "Yeah, I bet he is. There's been no problem up there in years," I thought.

That evening, I kept monitoring my phone and watched the pressure drop on my side of the bed. By then, I was over crying. Now, I had to put on my game face.

It was noon before I climbed out of my room and headed out to see what I could find to eat. Then I saw it—Sneaky Pete's Hotdogs. I used to love them as a kid. I inhaled about six at a time. I didn't have to worry about constipation.

My buddies and I ordered chili dogs with onion cheese and sauerkraut. My friend and I would fart for hours. I smiled to myself, remembering the time that Bobby farted after eating five dogs that day.

Phil had snuck up behind him and lit his ass just as he farted the gas and burned a hole in his pants, and gave him 2nd-degree burns on his ass. God, I wish I could go back to then. Not a care a care the world.

As I finished my dogs and threw the wrappers in the trash, I saw a sign that read Masterson and Bateman Security and Investigators. I thought, "That's what I need." They're far enough from Morgantown so no one will know what I'm up to. And if they're not interested, they might recommend someone. If not, give me advice.

I walked into the office and looked around when suddenly, from a door appeared a man that looked like he took no shit from anyone.

"Hello, can I help you?" the man asked. I introduced myself and told him I was looking for someone to do a little investigative work for me. He led me to a conference room where another guy who looked like he could take names and kick your ass sat across the table, waiting for us.

"I'm Mark Masterson, and this is Bill Bateman." We introduced ourselves with a firm handshake.

Mark said, "Please have a seat. How can we help you?" I told them my story, and they looked pissed. I was glad their anger wasn't directed toward me.

They looked at each other and nodded. Bill spoke first, saying, "I am sorry we don't perform that kind of work. We do high industrial and Military espionage. We keep a really low profile. That's more for a private investigator."

Mark said, "I have some friends in Pittsburg and Morgantown I can recommend you to."

I stood up and noticed the picture of the group that reeked of Recon. "I see you two were in Kabul."

Bill asks, "How did you know?

"I spent many days staring at those mountains and many nights sleeping in them."

"What did you do? Who were you with?" asked Bill.

"Oh, I was nobody special, just a Marine grunt."

Listen, Marine," he barked. "Every dam Marine is no ordinary Marine. We are Fucking Marines. We all had the same mission. We just did it differently. Make them die for their cause."