If You Have To... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve begrudgingly accepted before hanging up on her boss.

She threw on her robe, and hobbled out to her office. As she walked, she felt her son's cum thoroughly coating her vagina, it was a weirdly nice sensation, slippery, warm, familiar. Wrong. She started to glow at the thought, it was like a burning ember that needed to be put out before it took flame.

She made it to her desk and figured she should try and distract herself with with work. She sat herself down on her chair, this pushed the cum in all sorts of directions, including outside of the sides of her panties.

"Jesus christ." She thought.

She pushed her legs together to contain it, and got stuck into work.

The issue she identified within a few minutes, she wondered how people got into management without learning basic MS Office items. She had been a project manager for years, so she had learned quite alot of skills. She let her boss know, and she was now off the hook.

She slowly made her way back to the bathroom and sat herself on the toilet, pulling her panties down as she sat down.

The mess was evident, almost like a krispy kreme original glaze donut. She didn't find herself disgusted, instead completely aroused. This was another big line that had been crossed.

"I better make sure it didn't get inside" She thought as found herself moving her hand into position.

Her index finger traced the outside of her opening. She knew she had just coated her finger in cum at this point. She still proceeded to insert the finger into herself as she groaned with excitement. She told herself it was just checking for semen.

Her son's semen. Inside her. She had a small orgasm at the thought as she let out an excited groan. She played around a little, ensuring not to go too deep as she gently scraped the entrance as she withdraw her finger. She heard a confident drop fall into the toilet water as it made a little splash.

She lifted her finger to inspect, as she saw the combination of her son's pearl white liquid and her own juices. She was enthralled at the sight and all she wanted to do was stick her fingers back in to keep 'exploring'.

She slid another finger inside, not before she had swirled it around her pussy finding more of her son's cum first. She moved her other hand down to find her clit. Her pussy was so slick with cum that it did not take long until she was in full orgasm. She sat for a moment and she thought she might pass out from the pleasure.

She knew it would be impossible to return from here.

It had been more than a few hours later as she finished off her work, she knew her Son would be arriving home first around 4:30pm. Her husband would be home around 5:30-6:00pm

Eve found herself both dreading the conversation, but also half excited. She knew she had to tell her son off for firing off the extra shots into today's underwear, a line had to be drawn as a mother.

When James got home, she sat him down to chat about what she found. She skipped a few of the details and said she noticed it before she put them on, and went on about how disappointed she was.

"I'm sorry about that Mom, I was leaving the room and I saw them sitting there. My lust overtook me again after what we just did. Mom I couldn't help it, I left them out so you would see them. I'm sorry." James apologized.

"James, I understand you have urges, but we have already cross so many lines. We cannot have you doing this regularly. You'll have to figure this out to manage on your own." Eve said.

"I know Mom, I really appreciate everything you've done for me... but.. I do feel like maybe I need just a couple more times to get it out of my system." James said sheepishly.

"No. You said just once and you did it twice today all up." Eve replied.

"Mom I promise, just once more then before Dad gets home and then that's it." James replied.

Eve look at the clock, they had plenty of time.

She found herself giving in way too easily.

"Promise me this is the final time..." Eve demanded.

James nodded in agreement.

Eve took the initiative and started to unbutton her son's pants herself, before pulling them down. By the time she had finished, her son was fully ready to go as he accepted his fate.

She realized it was going to be quicker and easier for her to just drive this situation herself, and she proceeded to massage her son.

"Close your eyes, I don't want you watching me" Eve said.

James closed his eyes as instructed as his mother was working. His mind drifted off to the events that had already happened, like a highlight reel. He was fixated on the thoughts from cumming on his Mom's panties every single time so far.

"Mom that feels great" he groaned.

James thought about asking his Mum about her panties, but realized he was already pushing his luck with what he was getting.

Eve was already ahead of him though, and had tissues ready. She was not going to let her son defile her with anymore of his potent cum.

After a few minutes, James was nearing completion as he announced it to his Mom. He felt her move something over his cock as he opened his eyes in excitement. His excitement evaporated as he saw it was simply tissues.

Eve could feel her son starting to tense, she prepared for what was coming. She had now crossed another line, and personally brought her son to Orgasm for the first time. She pondered as she barely even had to convince herself.

His cumshot was modest, alot more tame than usual she thought as he quickly finished his orgasm.

"Thanks Mom..." He said.

"It's OK, now go away please." Eve said.

It was about a week since the events, James' found himself OK. His urges hadn't taken over completely and he was controlling himself well. He obeyed the agreement from his mother about there being a final time and stuck to that himself.

Eve was quite surprised her Son was not harassing her, she almost started to feel like they could move past it. She found herself feeling quite horny, and actually ended up having sex with her Husband, who insisted on using a condom which she thought was odd. She found herself not finding much satisfaction as her mind drifted to the taboo's she had committed with her Son.

It was sunday night and Eve found herself in an uncomfortable sleep, stirring with memories of the events. She found herself wondering how her son was going, she knew she needed to talk to him and she was half hesitant to stir things up again, but somewhat curious as to what would happen.

It was Monday morning, Eric had set off for work as Eve plodded around the house. She walked past her son's door which was still shut. She wondered what he was doing, she suspected it was something devious.

She knew better than to enter a teenager's room unannounced, although she knew she wanted to take the risk, just to see what would happen. She knocked twice, and entered abruptly.

Her son was was under the blanket in his bed, he was clearly started and she was pretty sure she just caught him masturbating. She proceeded to enter the room regardless.

"Morning honey, did you sleep ok?"

"Hi Mom..." her Son paused.

"Is everything OK?" She asked.

"Uhm, yes you've kind of caught me at a bad time." James responded.

"Oh.. I'm sorry!" Eve said as she started to leave the room.

She was shutting the door when her son called her back in.

"Mom.. can you come back...?"

"Yes honey, what's wro-"

She opened the door again to be greeted to her half naked son, fully erect. The blanket was gone.

The revelation about her sons position caught Eve off guard, she didn't know where to look or what to say, she stood in the door staring right at his penis.

"Mom, I know its wrong what we did, but that doesn't change how I'm feeling right this minute." he explained.

"Oh honey... I know but its-" She started to speak.

Eve wasn't sure what to do, her son was fully visible. She knew why she had come in the room deep down, her son must have known as well.

"What do you need me to do" Eve said, dreading the response.

"Can you just lay down with me for a little bit, I think I just need help to finish"

Eve sighed and agreed to lay down.

"James..." she said softly.

"Mom, please... just need to. It's been building all night."

The thought of what that would look like made Eve moisten at the thought. Why was she letting herself get into this situation...

"Mom, can you maybe lay down next to me...?" James asked.

Eve paused to look at him. She knew this was a bad idea, but she nodded in agreement. If she just helped her Son ejaculate she thought, he'd be OK.

She lay next to him on her side facing her son as he was on his back.

"I'm sorry I don't want to look at you, it's just nice having you next to me." James said.

"That's OK, getting close?" Eve asked.

"Would it be OK if you got naked aswell?" asked James

"No honey, absolutely not."

The thought of it was simply tantalising Eve's senses, she found herself not wanting to say no. But she knew she had to.

"What about your hand again?" James asked.

Eve surrendered her hand willingly to her son, as he took it and wrapped it around his penis. She noted it's warmth again, how firm it felt in her hand whilst also aggressive, and potent. James held her hand under his whilst he pleasured himself. He stopped after a while to ask his mother a question.

"Mom, could you do it for me?"

Eve sighed and started to rub her son's erect cock, the pre-cum was coating her palm which made this easier, but she wasn't well versed in jerking guys off. James didn't seem to mind. They look at each other briefly throughout the experience, but both found it awkward. James opted to just close his eyes whilst Eve just looked at her work.

James' breathing started to increase, Eve assumed he was getting close.

"Tissues, James!?" Eve asked urgently.

"Uh, Mom, Fuuck..." James moaned as he started to climax

Eve panicked, knowing what would be coming in the next few seconds. She had gotten carried away and not thought ahead. She knew she did not want it on her pyjamas, she couldn't let him just go in the bed, she'd have to clean those sheets.

In a split second she ripped the blankets off and shuffled herself down to his manhood which was about to fire. She slipped the tip of her sons cock into her mouth and not a moment later he erupted. The first shot she felt hit the back of her throat and made her gag, and what followed was a steady torrent of thick, warm cum. Eve's body reacted as she felt her son pule inside her mouth, she could not help enjoying it.

Her son grabbed her head and gently pushed deep inside his mother's mouth, Eve did not resist and let her son drive his cock deeper into her mouth, before firmly lodging his cock in her throat. He held his cock in her throat trying to deposit the last spurts of cum directly into her stomach. Eve was swallowing from her throat as it flowed out, and was surprised she didn't gag.

She tapped her son's hands and he released her head, as she withdrew his cock from her throat and mouth whilst trying to keep the remaining cum from spilling out. Once she had withdrawn her son's cock she sat up looking over her son, holding her hand to her mouth. His cock was glistening from her saliva and a mixture of his own cum, as she looked up to see her son staring at her face.

A glob of cum was stuck in Eve's throat, catching her off guard and causing her to cough suddenly. She opened her mouth pushing out a decent amount of her son's cum out of her mouth. She had no choice now but to swallow the remainder, she gracefully tilted her head back and swallowed the remaining semen in a big gulp.

James could only sit there looking on in amazement, he watched as his own cum stream out of his mothers mouth, down her neck and onto her pyjama shirt as she swallowed the remainder, he'd never seen anything like it as the image was burned into his brain.

Eve let out a gasp for air, looking down she saw the mixture of cum and saliva which now covered her pajama shirt, there was a decent amount of liquid but she was thankful to have swallowed most of it and atleast avoid the bed.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." Eve replied, as she used her hand to wipe the cum from her mouth and chin

"I'm really sorry about pushing into your mouth fully, I'd never experienced what you did for me, it felt unbelievable what you did to me, it was so hot. I don't think I'll ever forget that..." James said.

Eve realized now just how much she takes pleasure in pleasing her partner sexually, she was loving what she heard from her son as it started to make her pussy tingle. The fact that it was her son saying the words seemed to not detract from this feeling.

"It's OK... I gotta go." She said she rushed out of her son's room and headed to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror as the saw the rewards for her efforts on her face, there was a bit of cum on her pajama top and as she examined herself, Eve realized how aroused she was. Out of reaction she moved her hand down the front of her pants and underwear to access her pussy. She pulled her pants down to her knees, spreading her legs slightly as she stood there at the basin, looking at herself into the mirror.

She explored her vagina as it was now on fire, screaming for attention. Her hand was slick from before, not that it mattered with how wet she was anyway. She avoided fingering herself when she remembered where her hand had been, locating her clitoris and quickly setting to work.

It was not long before she was approaching her own orgasm, she moved her hand to muffle her voice as she opened her eyes and caught her reflection in the mirror. She did not know what to think in this moment, bent forward with her pants down to her knees, thighs and butt exposed, hand on her pussy - She knew she looked hot.

Her orgasm was slipping away for a brief moment as she saw she had left the bathroom door open, her mind first panicked quickly turned to fantasize as she stood there watching herself.

Eve was imagining her Son entering the bathroom and walking behind her, as he lined his cock up to her entrance she would push back slipping his cock inside her. She'd let her son claim her, have his way with her and then filling her to the brim with his potent seed - leaving without saying a word, as his cum dripped out of her.

The fantasy lingered in her mind as her orgasm took her. She snapped back to reality, opened her eyes and looked around.

Fortunately for Eve, that did not happen. Her son did not come into the bathroom like she fantasized, and now that she was finished her passion was dying down and that the thought started to make her uneasy.

She deep inside her, another line had crossed as she glared at herself in the mirror.

She freshened up and went back to her son's room. Her son was already getting dressed ready to go out like nothing had happened.

"Thanks Mom, I really needed that." he said, beaming.

"Was this just a new normal?" she found herself wondering.

"James, we can't do that again, that was a big line to cross and I'm really not impressed with myself."

"I understand Mom, you were just helping me again is all. I really needed that." he replied.

Her Son left for the day and gave her a kiss on the cheek on his way out.

Eve worked from home and spent the whole day thinking about everything, the words from her Son resonated with her, "I'm just helping" she thought.

She was just being a helpful mother and somewhat starting to accept what had happened between her and her son so far. She figured she could still help her son if he needed it, but she knew that she would need to put thing in place to stop crossing lines. Eve figured this was better than him being a frustrated teenager and it affecting his life somehow.

It was a few days later, and James found himself with an overwhelming desire to relieve himself. He wanted his mother, and so he went looking, but couldn't find her in the house. He called out once or twice, but got no response.

James found himself walking into his Mom and Dad's bathroom, where he saw a pile of his Mom's clothes. His Mom's underwear caught his eye, he felt a stir in his groin recalling all the extra activities. He reached down to pick them up and took them back with him to his room.

James could not wait anymore and decided he needed to start masturbating as soon as he got back. He didn't bother shutting the door behind him, quickly dropped his pants and sat down on his bed, he held his mother's panties in his left hand as he started to stroke himself.

As his pre-cum flowed, he lay the panties over the top of his cock, "right where her pussy sits" he thought. They were a navy blue, hipster style panty, the material hungrily soaked up his fluid which was staining very obviously and he found even more stimulating.

After about 10 minutes, James was startled by his mother who suddenly entered the room.

"Oh my god James! Don't you shut the door?" Eve called out to her son.

"Mom! Holy shit I'm sorry, didn't know you were home." He replied, startled.

Eve looked down at her son in his vulnerable state, his hand gripped his cock firmly, noticing her underwear draped over his cock immediately. She did not know what to do, she said nothing and turned to leave.

James quickly noticed that his mother was in her active wear, she was wearing a sports bra with a tank top and yoga pants. The sight was unbelievable. Her breasts looked massive as they were contained in her bra, her skin looked soft and supple, and her ass the perfect shape right now. He had to have her, he thought.

"Mom... wait. You look really, really good" James said.

Eve slowed to almost a stop, she knew what was coming, she was conflicted whilst also feeling a little bit excited. She always liked how her body looked in active wear, she knew her son would too.

"Could you help me... please? It's been days and I need help" James pleaded.

Eve paused for a moment, as she ran through in her head what to do. She figured this would get worse if she didn't help, her son has just stolen her panties. She figured she could set some ground rules and establish a healthy boundary for her and her son.

Eve turned back to look at her son, and entered his room.

"Son, OK I will help, but moving forward we need to be clear. Things like stealing my underwear, walking in on me naked, are not acceptable. I don't want to see anything unusual. If you can agree, I will help you with my hands." She explained.

She looked at her son, who was now looking down in a sense of shame.

"I'm really sorry Mom... I... I just get these overwhelming urges when I look at you now, it's rattling around in my brain. I want to explore you, and touch you, and I need... -"

"James, stop. This is normal for teenage boys, your hormones are going wild and it can make you think or do all sorts of things in the moment. I will help you with your urges which will make it easier moving forward. There will be minimal speaking, avoid eye contact or keep your eyes closed" Eve interrupted.

"Do you agree?" She asked

"Yes Mom, sorry." James replied

Eve sat down next to her son on the bed, noticing her panties were pretty well stained from her son's pre-cum.

"Why do you have my underwear?" She asked.

"I don't know, I just kind of grabbed it when I saw it there on the ground... I got these terrible urges again when I saw it.... I was thinking how much I wanted to cum in your panties again, especially if you were weari-"

"Stop..." she found herself saying, her son's fantasies were well and truly rubbing off on her, she found her mind flooding with the thoughts of this. Her son had already cum in her panties, several times. She'd been wearing them once the first night, and accidentally put them on another, after all. She'd never been like this before, but could not help herself.