If You Have To... Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom falls further with what is acceptable with her Son.
7.5k words
4.58
120.2k
143

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another morning, meant another familiar scene for Eve.

Eve worked from home due to COVID, but her husband worked from his office, and most mornings left for work early. This meant there was plenty of opportunity for James' relief, which was now becoming all too frequent.

As Eve was cleaning herself off in bathroom, she was once again began studying the from cum her son had just recently covered her hand with.

"It's so thick, I absolutely cannot let this get inside me again." She found herself thinking.

She caught herself mid thought and why was she thinking like that? Eve quietened her thoughts as she exhaled deeply, but once again found herself betrayed by her body as it responded, she felt herself start to moisten from her depraved line of thought.

She remembered the feelings from when she pushed her son's cum inside her on that morning after the incident a few weeks ago - a random moment of passion, a feeling of regret now replaced whatever passion was there. She fortunately did not manage to impregnate herself, deep down knew the chances of her getting pregnant was practically zero, she was in her early 40s.

She dreaded the thought of what that would mean for a moment, how would she ever have explained it?

Her sex life was basically non-existent with her Husband these days, a typical story. He was always occupied it seemed at work, he also had plenty of hobbies to keep himself busy. It kind of just grew that way as they got older, he never pushed her for sex outside of once or twice every few months.

She finished rinsing off her hand as she looked at herself in the mirror, she studied her body for a moment. Eve had kept her figure well considering all the reduced activity in her life. Her hair was still somewhat a mousey-blonde, all the COVID Kilo's appeared to have gone to all the right spots. Her ass still had a nice and round shape, while her breasts were always large and fortunately perky.

Eve found herself thinking about the fateful camping trip and the events that played out. Could she have done things differently? she wondered as she ran through the events that followed when they got home...

Arriving home it was business as usual, unload car, put clothes in washing, avoid awkward conversations. She remembers Eric greeting them as they got home. Eve had called him as they were coming back and explained what happened with the camping experience, minus a few details. They had to hide their reasons for being quiet and distant from each other.

Eve recalls that feeling of desperation for the shower, desperate to wash away the memories and regret of what happened. A regret that she found herself had drastically started to fade recently as she started accepting this new dynamic.

There was not a lot of discussion between Eve and James in the day or two that followed. Both needed time to process and decompress. She remembered the conversation clearly in her head.

"Mom, I need to explain" James stumbled.

"It's fine... we don't need to talk about it, it was a situation, it happened and now it's over. Let's focus on getting back to normal"

"Mom, I am so sorry about what happened. There was so much going on, I felt like I was having an out of body experience, my body was just half acting, the further I pushed the more I lost control"

"I've never been that close with a girl before - I... I can't even believe I'm saying this but that was the first vagina I've ever seen in real life! Then you told me to just casually jerk off again after I literally had a wet dream on you as we slept in our underwear"

"I'm such a loser, I don't really have any real friends, no-one wanted to come to my birthday. I felt like that was my moment, it was such a strange situation. I could not stop thinking about how good you looked and how horny it made me" James said as he was starting to tear up.

Eve found her body, mainly her vagina responding to the words from her Son.

"Honey... I really didn't know what to say.:."

"Should she give him a pass because he's a tragic horny teenager?" she thought.

Looking at the events she also found herself deep in passion from it all, she could not imagine what it's like for a teenager full of raging hormones.

She reached out to give her son a hug to comfort him.

"James honey, it's OK. There was alot of things going on and I know it wasn't your ideal birthday. Let's just move past this." She said.

Eve felt her Son start to get an erection as she held him tight. James quickly pulled away from his mother.

"Honey, you know that it's normal for you to have alot of different feelings, you're still developing and your emotions are going to play havoc with you" Eve said.

"I know Mom, but something is just not right. I cannot stop thinking about that night, and what I did. I have basically been out of my mind replaying the events, your body when I pulled off your pants and even more when I watched you putting them back on. I literally jerked off on you whilst you slept and ended up cumming on your pussy."

"James!" Eve interrupted.

She felt her body responding more to the words, what was going on?

"Sorry, your Vagina" he said.

"That's not what..." Eve stammered.

"Mom.. I am so horny right now, and it's driving me crazy!" he yelled.

There was silence for a few seconds as they both stared at each other.

"James, I'm really sorry but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say."

Eve looked at the clock on the wall - 7:21am

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" She said.

"Mom, I can't think straight what am I going to do" James replied.

"Can't you just take care of it like you would normally do?"

"I've tried Mom, it's just like on the night. I think I'm really stressed out and its just not working. Is there anything you can do?" James asked.

"Wha... What on earth do you want me to do, exactly?"

"I don't know Mom, nothing seems to work. I think I just want you... I think I just need to get it out of my system once more. Maybe if you just sit next to me or talk to me, or something?" James digressed as he was getting visibly upset.

Eve wondered at her Son's options, its not that unreasonable she thought. Maybe he just needed to get it out of his system. He was clearly upset about all this and it was taking a toll. Talking would be innocent enough, she thought. It wouldn't be THAT bad, she'd be helping her son after all. She had an idea.

She looked at the clock again - 7:25am. She needed to hurry things along so she could get herself ready for work, and her son off to school.

"OK fine, I have an idea."

"You go into the bathroom, and I will be outside so you can talk to me.. would that work?" She explained.

"Do you think I could maybe use your bedroom instead...?" James asked.

"My bedroom!? Why do you want to use the bedroom?"

"I don't know maybe just if it smells like you, it would help. Would that be ok?" James asked.

"OK fine, but you need to hurry up as I need to shower."

James paused for a moment before speaking.

"Its OK if you shower while I do it, I can sit in your room whilst you use the shower in your ensuite" James suggested.

I don't know why I agreed to it, it seemed harmless enough. He was smiling as he said it, seemed to have been a good idea for him.

"If you have to.. I guess."

The plan was that James would sit in my room to relieve himself and she would just need to go about my morning routine. Seemed straight forward and innocent enough. James followed me into the room as Eve laid out her clothes for the day as she normally did, before heading into the bathroom.

"OK Mom, I guess I'll get started" James yelled out.

What a weird situation Eve now found herself in. She started undressing to get ready for the show, instantly noticing that her panties were wet as she peeled them off and down her legs.

"Why am I getting wet at the thought of my son, thinking about me.. " Eve thought.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, "Hey Mom, would it be ok if..." James announced as he entered.

"James! What are you doing" Eve yelled in a panic, as she tried to cover herself up poorly with her hands.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Mom" James stared intently at my body.

"Get out!" Eve said as she moved towards the door in a panic. She put her weight on the sore ankle causing her to wince in pain, whilst she tripped over her panties that were caught around her ankles.

Eve half hit the ground with James catching my halfway, his hand firmly grasped on his mother's ample boob and the other on her arm.

"Fuck Mom are you OK?" he said.

Fortunately he had managed to save her from any further injury. Eve would have thanked him if this were a typical situation, but it was not.

"I'm fine, what do you think you're doing coming in!?" Eve tried to ask.

Realising she was completely naked in front of my son with his hand on my chest in a weird half hug, and looking pretty pathetic she needed to get up.

Eve tried to stand, putting my foot down to be reminded of that sweet sting of pain from my ankle.

"Ughh! Ouch" Eve groaned.

"Shit, Mom be careful." James said.

James helped Eve to the toilet to sit her down, Eve found herself again being supported by her son, enjoying this new found strength from James. She would have normally laugh at herself playing the distressed damsel.

Her son was now staring at his completely naked mother as she sat on the toilet. As she fished the pair of panties off her ankle she looked down, and couldn't help noticed her son's erection. It was bulging in the front of his pants, prominent, almost yelling to be freed from it's cage.

"Could you atleast close your eyes and hand me a towel?" Eve demanded.

James walked to grab a towel for his mother as she sat on the toilet. She had practically given up trying to cover herself up at this point with just her underwear in her hand, and James noticed it.

He paused just out of reach of his mother as he held the towel in his hand.

"Can I please have the towel? Also you should be closing your eyes!" Eve said.

"Mom... you look so beautiful" James replied as he stared intently at his mother.

Eve felt the stare of her son as it pierced her, he looked like a bull locked on a red flag, like a man full of lust. Her body was responding as she hoped her son would not notice her nipples, not that she was even trying to hide it at this point.

She felt conflicted in this moment, if it was anyone but her son she would have literally done anything that was asked of her. She was feeling vulnerable, sexual and wanted.

Her son dropped the towel where he stood and walked closer to his Mother.

"What are yo-" Eve said.

"Mom, I'm sorry but I just can't help it" James said as he started to pull his pants down.

Suddenly Eve was faced with her son's manhood, it was an arm length away, fully enraged and pointed straight at his mother.

"Mom please just let me do this, like this... I wont touch you again"

Eve's mind was racing, she knew everything about this was wrong, yet her body was on fire at this situation. She thought about how she could get herself out of it. The en suite bathroom was on the larger side so it was a few steps to get around, her ankle was still in pain. She could try to walk, but she might fall over again.

"Mom please, just like this, just this once." James pleaded.

He had already started to stroke himself, as she looked at him and didn't say anything. The critical moment was upon her... she simply looked the other way, leaving herself on full display for her son, which he took as advice to keep going.

"Mom, this is so hot, you're so hot" James groaned.

She felt powerless, yet at the same time powerful as a woman. The mother was not in the bathroom right now, it was just a women being lusted after by a man, a young fertile man she thought.

She turned and looked at her son, they locked eyes for a brief second before James look away to avoid the awkward situation they both found themselves in. It was her turn to look as her eyes traveled down to see her son's erect cock as he jerked it off at the sight of her, she could just reach out and touch it if she wanted.

She watched her son pleasure himself, she saw the pre-cum flowing out the top of his cock as her own juices started to flow, she wondered what it tasted like as her thoughts slipped into terrible places.

Her son's eyes switched back to her as she felt her sons vision move over her body, she knew that he was watching her looking at his cock, she didn't care in that moment.

"Mom... could you possibly open your legs a little..?" James asked.

"Just hurry up and get it over with" Eve conceded.

The words washed over her and replayed loudly in her head, to her surprise she complied without any resistance. She turned herself to face her son directly and opened her legs as she sat to allow her son unobstructed access to view her pussy. It was glistening now, there's no way her Son could not see it her response to his activity.

James took a step closer, he was less than a foot and half away from his mother, as he stroked himself while staring at her. Eve felt the warmth even from the distance he was at, she could smell her son's manhood now as it flowed into her nostrils. She was being driven crazy as she sat there, exposed.

She fought off the urge to touch herself as well as he Son continued to pleasure himself.

"Your pussy is so hot Mom, you're so hot. I wish I could cum on it again" James said.

The words rang like a bell in her head, she felt an instant reaction from her pussy, like a mini-orgasm at what her son just said. She had never heard anything like it, atleast not for many years. She honestly thought about it for a moment before putting an end to that thought.

"Just stay right there please."

"Right, sorry Mom. Not sure why I said that..." James replied

She knew why he did, because she also found herself thinking it.

"Shit Mum, I think I'm gonna cum" James announced.

"Shit!" Eve panicked.

Eve had completely forgotten about this part of the event, and there was no way James was thinking right now either. There was not a lot of time.

She looked down and saw her panties in her hand, and automatically placed them on the end of her son's cock. She took in the image, realizing her panties and her hand were now directly on her sons cock.

"Oh my god, Mom" James groaned as he started erupting his load, he quickly took his hands off his cock.

The first shot went pretty much straight through his mother's panties and splashed right onto Eve's body, quickly followed by the second much, much larger shot.

Eve quickly readjusted the panties and hands, it was obvious she had not done a great job when putting it on, covering the cock head with the lacy part. His cock was now directly aimed into the gusset as James continued to unload his thick cumshot.

"Oh my fucking god it feels like so much cum in my panties... and right where my pussy sits" Eve thought to herself.

She knew she had to look. She released the panties slightly whilst still holding and move them under her sons cock on her palm. Eve's other hand moved expertly onto his cock shaft and almost out of instinct she started to stroke it.

She watched in pure excitement as her son delivered one final shot into her outstretched, cum-soaked panties. She stroked her hand slowly to draw the last remaining drops of cum out of James' penis.

"Oh my god Mum, that feels so good" James said in pure ecstacy.

Eve realized she was stroking her son's cock, she had been stroking him whilst he came without any hesitation. She quickly stopped and started to survey the damage. Her hands were soaked, her panties full of cum, it looks almost like jelly that was nearly set.

She looked in awe at the sheer volume, as she looked down to see the cum all over her breasts and body. She froze at the thought of what had just happened.

"Thanks so much Mom, I'm really sorry again" James said.

"It's ok..." she found herself responding.

"Can you please get out now?" She asked.

Her son nodded, pulled up his pants and left.

Eve sat for a moment, where she was. Reflected on what happened as she took stock of all cum from her son, she realized she could easily made her son cum on the bathroom floor, before thinking about that being a waste.

"A waste!? Why am I thinking like that!?" She caught herself again.

She hobbled to the shower to clean herself off, bringing the well used panties with her to rinse off.

Her vagina was absolutely screaming out to be touched, as she moved her cum-free hand down to test herself, it was literally dripping wet from the what just occurred. She looked at her hand holding the cum-soaked panties, and she instantly pictured herself rubbing them all over her womanhood.

"What am I thinking!?" Eve thought, as her thoughts were becoming more corrupted. The words of her son wanting to cum on her pussy popped into her head, as she turned on the shower to rinse away the sins.

She refused to touch herself, feeling that this would be crossing a big line. She showered with colder than normal water to reduce her temptations and thoroughly rinsed her hands and underwear free from semen. She caught herself looking as it struggled to float down the drown freely.

She showered for what felt like nearly 40 minutes whilst she replayed what had just happened. Again, putting off the temptation to pleasure herself from the thought of this tryst with her son.

Just as she exited the shower, she heard the front door shut with a thud. James had gone atleast, sparing any awkwardness. How was she going to get back to a normal Mother / Son relationship now? Eve wondered.

She exited the bathroom and hobbled to the room to get ready for the day. she was very distracted and tried to distract herself running through the items she needed to complete for the day.

"Meetings, planning... what else." she thought.

She noticed her underwear on the floor already. Eve figured it would be significantly easier to just walk into it, bend down pull them up.

She stood up pulling her panties straight into position, forcing her pussy to make direct contact with the thick and warm surprise in her underwear.

She froze trying to figure out what she had just done, was she that wet still? Why is it so warm and comforting? she thought.

She realized what it was, and her mind started going into overdrive. She pulled her panties down slightly to inspect herself.

"Oh my god." She exclaimed.

The sight of her freshly washed pussy, completely sullied by her son's fresh cum was something she could not describe. She was uncontrollable as she looked at it. She had never felt anything like this before.

His cum was everywhere, and although it was not as big as the cumshot from a few minutes ago, there was definitely enough to coat her lady bits twice over. The cum was still so thick, it had barely soaked into the panties so it was mostly now smeared all over her pussy and butt crack,

"That fucking son!" she cursed under her breath.

She started to waddle back to the bathroom, when the cum started to drip.

"Fuck, not on the carpet!"

She quickly pulled the panties back up, as they nestled into position on her vagina. She felt a warmth again, she could not deny it felt nice.

As Eve started to walk into the Bathroom to cleanup, when she suddenly got a call. Reading the caller ID - it was work.

She knew she had to quickly answer it, she figured she could just get rid of her boss.

"Hi Eve, I know you start in about 20 minutes, but can you quickly jump on now, we have a client presentation and we need you to fix something up for us urgently." her boss explained.

"I'd love to but I'm in the middle of some-" Eve replied

"I'm sorry Eve, I understand but we really need it, the presentation is in 15 and it's all gone to shit, we really need this ASAP."