All Comments on 'If You Like...'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Fun story! I've never been a pina colada fan, but I do love walks in the rain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes I know about the song!

But, you have done it justice.

Well Done!!! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice short story

Excellent feel good story, nice twist, great ending... love is the winner. You made my day. Happy thanks:)

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago
The Title...

gave it away! As soon as I read it, I had a feeling I knew exactly where the story was going and it tracked almost perfectly with the song. You did a great job adapting the lyrics and extending them to tell the rest of the story. It was a bit shorter than I'd have liked, feeling it could have used a bit more backstory and character development, but 4 AM to sunrise doesn't give a writer that much time. Therefore, I gave it 4.6* and rounded up to 5* for the score. Very nice job!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great play on the tune

Like how you wove the song lyrics close enought to recognize but with enough wordsmithmanship (lol...) for the reader to wonder how your gonna fit in the next verse. Nice balance and elaboration on the ending. Also good call on the little bit of the "rest of the story" always a nice bonus to get a but of music trivia. 5 stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...