If You Really Loved Me (750 Words)

Story Info
I have to do this.
883 words
4.11
60.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

This is a short spin off "What if" from my nearly completed longer story. This is probably a more accurate account of what would really happen. But if it was real it would make for very short stories. This story starts like a few of my others, but the end is different. In fact, I have two endings. There is no sex in this story.

It was a Saturday morning and we were having breakfast sat at the kitchen table. It was just tea and toast. I was knackered. I'd had an extremely busy week at work and Sally had nearly shagged me to death last night. Our sex life had been a bit up and down over the last 3 months or so. So, I took it when I could get it. She either turned me down flat or like last night nearly killed me. I put it down to 'the change'; she was that age.

"Sweetheart, can I ask you a big favour?" Where was this going? "You know I love you, right?"

I just nodded; I didn't like this.

She reached across the table and took my hand; she started stroking the back of it with her thumb.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said. "I want to sleep with another man."

I snatched my hand back. "No, no fucking way!"

"You slept with other women before we got married, you were my first and my only, I want to know what it's like to be with another man. It'll just be sex; it's you I love."

"Still fucking no way."

She came round to my side of the table and got on her knees, "Please, it'll be just the once, I want to know what it's like with another man."

"No, not a cat in hell's chance. You sleep with another man I will divorce you!"

She looked straight ahead; she was level with my chest. I knew this move; she had planned what she was going to say next. "If you really love me, you will let me do this." Guilt trip at me.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her face so she was looking at me in the eyes and I growled at her. "If you really loved me you wouldn't ask to sleep with another man!" Guilt trip returned.

She stared at me and said, "I'm doing this."

"You've already done it?"

"No, no I wouldn't do that."

"Talk to me about it."

"I'm sorry, I can't, it's just something I have to do."

I stood up and stormed out the front door, I had to think. I walked around the local park and came up with a plan. I went home and dumped myself in front of my PC, a quick Google search for local divorce solicitors. As with all Google searches there were adverts at the top. 'Get divorced online.'

Shit, you could get divorced by applying directly to the court. I opened the website and started to fill out the form. In the drop-down box I selected 'irreconcilable differences.' and in the comments box I put, "she wants to sleep with another man. So, she doesn't love me." I completed the form, re-read it, sent them £593 off of her credit card and pressed 'submit'.

That was it, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I went upstairs and started moving her clothes into the spare room, she must have heard me and came rushing up to see what I was doing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted.

"You want to sleep with another man, so I am moving you out of our marital bed."

"No, no please, I've changed my mind. Please forgive me."

"Then why?"

She just shook her head.

She was crying, tears were pouring down her face. My phoned bonged with the incoming email sound. Well, that was a surprise, Are Courts working on a Saturday, or was it a court bot?

I read the email, expanded the interesting part and turned the phone round and showed it to her.

"Your respondent will receive the divorce documentation within the next few days and has 10 working days to respond."

"You told me that if I really loved you, I would let you sleep with another man. I can't do that. I told you that if you really loved me you wouldn't sleep with another man. You said, and I quote 'I'm doing this'. So, it's obvious that we don't love one another, so I am divorcing you so I can get on with my life."

She collapsed on the floor, I had to walk over her as I continued to move her stuff out of our bedroom.

8 days later a letter arrived from the court, I was there when she opened it.

In a quiet voice, I said, "Now you can fuck whoever you like."

This one came to me, like so many of mine at about three o'clock in the morning, and if I don't write them down, they keep bugging me and I can't get to sleep. It wasn't initially planned to be a 750 word story, but strangely enough, this wasn't that hard.

The alternate last line is:=

In a quiet voice, I said, "Now do you want to talk?"

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers