If You Scratch My Back, I'll...

Story Info
A man visits a masseuse and receives more than he bargained.
2.1k words
4.53
51.1k
77
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

Tags: Sci-Fi, Futa, Futanari, Futa on male, Oral, Anal, Massage

Note: Edited to better reflect my common science fiction setting.

----------------------

The sun was slowly setting behind me as I exited the transport pod. Like most people, my Media Link had been implanted under the skin of my dominant hand. I activated it to check the address, it matched, then used it to release the transport pod. I looked at the building curiously as the pod zoomed away to it's next passenger. A pang of pain shot down my spine, as if I needed to be reminded why I was here. I stepped up to the gate of the two-under-one-roof and rang the upper doorbell as I was instructed to do. A few seconds late the intercom came alive, "Yeah? Who is it?"

"Ah. Uhm... My name is Richard," I stammered, "Lizzie told me to come here when my back gave out again. She said you do massages?"

You have to understand that this isn't like me at all. I'm normally a very private person who doesn't visit unknown, unvetted masseuses on a whim. Normally, I would have consulted my personal physician about optimal treatment strategies, but it was late in the evening on a Saturday and I my back ached too much to wait for Monday morning. I had to take a gamble.

"Lizzie? What Lizzie is that?" the voice on the other end of the telecom sounded throaty, yet silky smooth. "Palmer. Elizabeth or Lizzie Palmer. She works for a Transcorp store-front." Silence. "Blonde, about 160 cm with huge knockers she definitely acquired with her corporate discount? Goes through life like a bored teen goes through her Media Link favs?"

I was dumbstruck for a moment, I had never heard any describe Lizzie like that, "Ehm... Yes, that sounds like her... I think."

"Ok. Cool. Come on in." A buzzer went off and I could hear the gate-lock click open. Once inside the gates the path quickly split in two, with both paths shielded from view by evergreens. The tiles going off to my left began to glow ever so slightly, guiding my way to the front door on the side of the house, away from the road and prying eyes. I found the door cracked open, "Hello?" I called out as I pushed the door open and entered a small white hallway. After a moment or two of silence a door to my left opened and revealed a pretty, young woman. She stood at least as tall as I, lithe and slender with a modest chest. She wore no make-up, no jewellery and simple, airy clothes. Her hair was as black as a raven and kept in a short tight ponytail. She extended her hand in greeting, "Hi, I'm Delilah", I shook her hand and was pleased to note her grip was stronger than average. I couldn't keep myself from checking her out. There was something magnetic about her. She smiled, "You can leave your shoes and coat here," she released my hand to point at the coat and shoe rack behind me, "and then join me right through here in the relaxation area."

I stepped into a room with soft lighting, soft colours, soft seats and even somehow a relaxing soft smell. Delilah sat in the middle of the room and was just in the process of pouring us two cups of tea. She gestured me to join her by the table and slid one of the two cups towards me, "This blend will help you relax and let go of anxiety," she explained, "Well, supposedly." She winked at me with a smile on her face. I took an experimental sniff and found the aroma pleasant enough. She took the other cup for herself and took a deep draught, "So..." she began, "Tell me what I can do to help you."

I held the cup of tea in two hands, savouring the heat of it as it warmed my hands. "It's an old injury in my lower back," I told her, "I was fourteen years old when me and my parents drove to our relative in another state and got caught in a storm." I paused, "My back never fully recovered but usually it's fine ad years go by without incident." I took a deep draught of the herbal tea and let the hear soak into my core. "I was cleaning out the attic today and while relocating some boxes I felt a snap in my lower back. Before I knew it I was on the ground writhing in pain and unable to get back up again." She nodded and drank some more, "I want you to know I'm just a masseuse and not Physiotherapist. I can help you relax your muscles and relive some of the pain, but the underlying cause needs to be looked at by someone with an actual medical degree." I nodded in agreement and quaffed the last of the tea. "Alright," she said as she pointed at the door I came in through, "back where you came in, then top of the stairs the first door on the left is a dressing room. Grab a towel there and undress, go through the next door and wait for me on the table. I'll be with you in five minutes."

Several minutes later I found myself lying face down and naked on a massage table with a generous towel covering my ass. There was a sweet relaxing fragrance in the air which, couple with the earlier herbal tea made me feel safe and secure. A door swung open silently and I felt more than heard someone enter the room. I opened my eyes and through the face-guard part of the table I could see a pair of bare feet step up to the table, "Are you comfortable?" Her voice was soft and sultry and I answered her with a barely audible grunt. She placed her hands, slick with warmed oil, on my shoulders and began with a slow, gentle neck massage. She was so close to me now that I could smell her perfume, and sensed her bending over my naked back. Her strong hands travelled over my back, searching for knots and stressed muscles. Her confidence hands glided over my arms and down my sides to my thighs and calves and then back again. I began to get aroused and I started to breathe a bit deeper.

Once more she worked her way down my back, hunting down problem areas and rubbing the pain away. I moaned in delight and, admittedly, some sexual pleasure. She bent down and I felt her breasts rest lightly on my back as she whispered in my ear, "I think the issue lies a bit lower, I'd need to remove the towel. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Please." I moaned in delight. I sensed her move down the table to my legs where she climbed up on the table. I could feel the soft cotton of her clothes as she straddled my legs. The towel disappeared and were replaced by two warm, oily hands that began massaging my lower back and buttocks. Never before had I thought that my ass could be one of my erogenous zones, but soon her ministrations made me completely forget the pain I came in for. I focussed on the almost electric sensation of her touch and moaned in appreciation.

Whether by accident or design, a small rivulet of oil dripped between my ass cheeks and slowly down the valley towards my anus. Subconsciously I wanted more and I flexed as felt her try to stop the oil. Without thinking I pushed back against her hands and felt a distinct bulge nestled between her legs resting lightly against my legs. My dick, which was safely tucked between me and the table twitched in response to the unexpected stimulus. "Am I feeling, what I think I am?" I asked while I continued to push back against her, probing for some response.

"That depends," she answered sweetly, "What do you feel?" Her fingers continued to send electric pleasure up my spine.

"I thought transcorp designed this upgrade for our space colonies." I pushed back against her as she pushed into me. I could clearly feel her hardening bulge grind against me, and my dick twitched in response.

"Sure," she purred, "but that doesn't me us Earth-bound folk can't have some fun too." she rested her tits on my back as she pushed against my ass again. I moaned. "Do you like that, honey?" she whispered seductively in my ears, "Do you like feeling my girl-cock grinding into your ass like that?"

To my own surprise I realised I really did enjoy the feeling of her hard package between my ass-cheeks. I moaned my assent. She lifted herself off of my legs, and for a few moments I feared she would not return. When she sat down again I felt her now completely unrestrained and naked cock nestling in my ass crack. "Tell me you want it, baby." she moaned softly as she slid her cock up and down, "Tell me how much you want my cock."

I lifted my head off the face-guard and looked back at her. "I want it," I said the words before I knew it, "I want to see your cock, smell it, feel it... taste it." She smiled erotically as she moved off of the table and began taking off the rest of her clothes. I hungrily stared at her and her beautiful feminine cock poking out of her pants. I licked my lips in anticipation when she stood before me fully naked. She stepped forward and brought her hard rod close to my face. It glistened from a mixture of massage oil and her own pre-cum. I extended my tongue just as another drop appeared at her tip. She smeared it on my tongue and gave me my first taste of someone else's semen. It was somehow sweeter than my own and less musky. More feminine, if you will. It made my own cock twitch in response.

She began to slowly push herself into my waiting mouth. My lips parting to accommodate her girth, and I moaned my appreciation of her member. I was sucking cock, and loving every inch of it. She slowly worked her cock in and out of my mouth, while I lovingly sucked and licked it. After a few minutes of my oral ministrations she took her dick out of my mouth and rested it on my face. I eagerly continued to lick it's underside and I could smell her both her male and female arousal."hmmm," she moaned, "not yet babe. I want your ass. Don't you?" I nodded.

She grabbed a bottle of oil and drizzled it over my ass. She began to massage it into my flesh, using her fingers to lubricate and open up my hole. Soon she had two fingers in my ass, massaging my anal muscles to open up to her. These new sensations were like heaven, and in my ecstasy I barely even noticed her climbing up and straddling me again. Her cock, slick with oils, lay nestled between my ass-cheeks, her tip gently prodding my opening. "Are you sure?" she asked as she slowly masturbated herself using my ass. In response I pushed my ass up against her and I felt the head of her cock slowly breach my virgin ass. She pushed it deeper and deeper. I grunted hard, "Fuck yeah, that feels good."

"It gets better." she moaned and drew back until only the tip remained inside of me, "Much better." she pushed back in deep. Slowly she withdrew and pushed back in until she found a gentle rhythm that we were both comfortable with. I pushed back whenever she pushed in, trying to get as much penetration as possible. Soon, I felt my own dick leaking massive amounts of pre-cum and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Delilah must have felt something similar, because she began to speed up, fucking my ass harder and faster. "I'm gonna cum baby," she moaned aloud, "I'm gonna cum so hard." She screamed and went rigid all over, pushing her cock deep and hard against my prostrate. I felt her shoot her load into me, triggering my own orgasm. I shot my load between myself and the massage table with a force and need I had never experienced before. My vision blurred white from sensory overload.

When I came to, Delilah was dressed again and using the towel to clean me. She helped me off the table and into my clothes again, our faces flushed from what just happened. Silently, I descended the stairs, the pain in my back replaced with a worn out feeling in my backside. "Don't forget to see a physiotherapist this week." she reminded me as I left. "And do come again." I smiled.