All Comments on 'If You Scream, I'll Kill You...'

by EnvywithJadee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The backstory was boring and irrelevant to the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Weird? No. Bad? Yes.

This was a convoluted mess and not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't Listen to Haters

It was good! I gave you a 3 out of 5. The sex part I liked, the backstory could be better/or just delete it. I wonder how the guy knew that she couldn't get off....hmmm would be nice for a sequel to see how it turns out!

Good luck! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hell yes

I appreciated the backstory! The main character had personality, and I felt more of a connection to her, where otherwise her feelings might just come off as unrealistic.

I'd love to see how this story progresses, who the mystery man is, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why lol

Why do people not like the backstory lol? It was actually good.

I'd love to read more like this man! Maybe a sequel with explications as to who the guy was??

Lee2012Lee2012about 7 years ago
Notice how

the haters are "Anonymous"? They don't understand the idea that what initially started as rape (in most people's mind) could ultimately turn out to be a sneaky set of baby steps to submission to an otherwise erotic act.

They (Psychologists) say that a lot of women harbor a submissive side that borders on masochistic tendencies. And yes, so do men

Lee2012

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best Story I Read All Week

I've had a fantasy like this ever since I was young, thank you for bringing it to the page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YES

Loved this! Maybe do a part 2 of his return, months down the line still thinking of him, just when she starts to think maybe he won't return... that sort of thing? Still rough as the first one tho please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the back story and connection to your other stories!

Love the back story and love how many of your stories are interconnected. That got me to read your other stories, so I could learn more about the characters and how all these people fit together. The way you take the "bad guy," or in this case, the bad girl, from one story and flip it around and get us to empathize with her is talent.

I'm also hoping you write more parts to this, but like the other comment said, keep it rough like this one. It has an amazing flow from non consent to reluctant, and it finishes up with her finally satisfied and all of those imbalanced emotions and self-destructive urges are sated and quiet. At least, that's how I saw it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvywithJadee@EnvywithJadee
Check out muh stories...I will eventually be adding more! Currently seeking my future husband or partner on here... JUST KIDDING. Maybe I'm not. A little about me- I'm a sucker for guys with a sense of humor and intelligence. And honestly, I have a pretty twisted sense o...