"If You Want To"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that he didn't want to. Mark had never been so turned on in his life, everything that was happening seemed so unreal. There was nothing he wanted to do more right now than glide his fingers down over her slit...however, her invitation had been for her panties, not her pussy.

But Cassie - or Cassie's body - had different ideas. As he brushed his fingers down another time, she tilted her hips up - just a little - and that brought the first knuckle of his middle finger right to the top of her soft little mons. He wasn't sure if she had really done it...so he drifted up, then down again. This time it was unmistakable - Cassie was trying to tilt her hips and raise up on her toes a little...straining to get her pussy under Mark's hand. And that was all the invitation Mark needed.

He drifted back up, all the way to the elastic top, then side to side, gently straightening his fingers. Finally, as he slowly brushed down again, he curved his fingers and wrist to follow the beautiful girl-curve of her crotch. As she tilted and raised up a fraction, his first three fingers slid down and under, outer fingers brushing her smooth thighs as his middle finger ran the length of her soft warm slit.

"Ohhhh...Mr. Hitch," she cooed, as she melted around his finger. Dropping one hand to his, she held his hand as he slowly worked it in and out, gently sawing his middle finger along the length of her slit and using his knuckle to softly brush her clit.

Mark couldn't believe how soft, and especially how hot she felt through the thin cotton. The cloth was too absorbent, he couldn't tell if she was wet...but her pussy was pulsing with heat.

"Oh Honey...I can't believe how soft you feel, how hot you are."

"Ohh...uhhh. I'm...uh...you make...ohhhh..." her eyes lidded as she started to lean back, and then

BANG!

Her eyes flew open in panic as they heard a door slam down the hall. Dropping her skirt, she grabbed her backpack off the desk and ran for the door...only to stop after a few steps. Turning, she looked at Mark - then ran back, leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. In a flash, she was gone.

Mark stared blankly at the door she had just gone through, then jerked as reality came crashing back into his brain. What the hell was he doing? Here, with his student...with Cassie! Holy Crap...anyone could have walked in! Shaking his head, he leaned it into his hands as he rubbed his temples. It didn't feel real, it couldn't be real...and the faint wisp of scent tickled his consciousness. Soap, and...maybe...strawberries - and as he brought his fingers up to his nose, the unmistakable aroma of Cassie's sweet young pussy.

It was real all right.

His mind feverishly jumped from lust at what they had just been doing to agony at what would happen if she felt guilty and told her parents. Thinking of tomorrow with excitement and dread, he got up and did what he had to do. In the teacher's bathroom, furiously stroking his rigid member, he whispered Cassie's name as he blew his load into a wad of tissue.

It was going to be a long night.

FRIDAY

After a night of unsettled sleep, Mark dazed his way through his morning classes. Knowing how jacked up the students would be on the last day before vacation, he had a pretty easy day planned. And it was a good thing, too, because he was totally distracted - constantly returning to yesterday, and wondering about today. He ate lunch alone in his room, and when his 5th period came in, he said hi to everyone, but looked only for her. When he finally saw her, she slowly walked up to him.

"Can I talk to you?...after school? About...you know...yesterday..." Nervous expression on her face, she kept looking at him, then down, then back up again. Completely on edge, Mark couldn't read anything from her face or posture...he could be in deep trouble here...or not.

"Sure," he tried to smile. "After 6th period?"

"I have to go to a gymnastics meeting right after school. It should only take half an hour, an hour at most...is that ok?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll just grade some papers till you get here." She solemnly nodded, then turned and walked back to her desk. Although he was busy all the time, and the minutes crawled by at a ridiculously slow rate, Mark had no further memories of the rest of the period. He remembered her standing up when the bell rang, and flashing him a quick smile as she left with the rest of the students, but then almost nothing of his 6th period, the last of the day. He DID remember the cheer his students gave out as the bell rang to end the period...Easter Break was here, and no school for a week!

Like a stampede, the class emptied. Mark walked around, cleaning up and organizing for a while, then left to go to the bathroom. Amazing how fast the school emptied when vacations started - walking by the parking lot, he saw it was almost deserted, except for a gaggle of cars by the gym. After he finished, he walked back to his room.

"Hey Jimmy. What are you doing here so early?" Mark asked the bearded man pushing his broom around the room.

"Vacation time Mark! We're going to do the rooms fast, then get out of here as soon as we can. Leaving for the river tonight! What're your plans?"

"Going to landscape my back yard. Get the plants in before the summer kills 'em all."

Jimmy raced through his work, and in a few short minutes gathered his stuff by the door.

"Ok, you have fun digging in your yard...I'll raise a cold one to you while I'm on the boat!" Jimmy gave a teasing smile, rolled his stuff out the door, then Mark heard him lock it from the outside. Wondering at first, he then realized it was just habit...Jimmy cleaned these rooms every night, and locked them as he left. Sitting at his desk, he bent his head, and tried to concentrate on paperwork. The whole time reviewing yesterday's excitement, and last nights nightmares...and getting absolutely nothing done.

Forty long fruitless minutes later he heard the door handle jiggle, then a soft knock on the door. Hurrying over, he opened it and Cassie slipped through. Making sure it closed again, he turned to face her. Standing by the door, he just said "Hi."

"Hi," she returned, as she moved a chair next to his desk. "Let's sit. I think we should talk."

Scary words. They can be bad in any case, but here, between teacher and student, well...Mark swallowed and walked over to sit behind his desk, while she sat in the chair by the side. He leaned over to move some papers from in front of her, and breathing in caught a hint of strawberries. His brain yelled STOP as the rest of his body screamed GO...somehow the brain won and he sat back in his seat.

"Yesterday, we were stupid." There, she'd said it. Now he knew which way this was going to go, and at least she'd used the word 'we' instead of 'you'.

"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know what..." he didn't get to finish.

"We did it right after school, there were a lot of people around. We could have easily been caught. Then you lose your job and I lose everything else. No, it was stupid."

Mark nodded his head, but didn't have anything to say. Standing up, she slowly walked around the desk, trailing her hand along it's surface until she was standing right in front of him. Looking down, she said the words he didn't understand at first. He had to replay them in his mind before they took on any meaning.

"We should have waited till later, when most of the people have left." Taking one more step, she placed her small feet inside his large ones...and standing between his knees her eyes burned into his. "Like now."

Draping her arms around his neck, she leaned forward, closed her eyes, and brought her lips down to his. Relief...relief and lust rushed through Mark's body in unison, mixing and entwining into an unstoppable force of need. As their lips slipped and smeared in their first kiss, Cassie slowly sank down onto his right leg. Sitting there, she opened her mouth a little...just enough to snake the tip of her little tongue out to brush Mark's lips. Wrapping his right arm around her waist for balance, he brought his left up to caress and stroke her face and neck as his tongue came out to dance with hers.

As their mouths mashed together and tongues played and explored, their breathing became ragged and finally Cassie broke away. Breathing hard, she gave Mark a stern look.

"Any anyways, you aren't living what you preach."

What?! Mark's mind raced over all the social rules and norms he was breaking here - not that he was feeling a trace of guilt - but, she's dancing here too...what is she talking about? Her next words quickly cleared it up.

"You said the first rule was Reciprocity. What's good for one is good for the other." Twisting her body, she was forcing his legs wider to bring hers inside. With a devilish smile on her face, she dropped one hand to his chest.

"Yesterday, you got to see me in my panties, and touch me, too." Trailing slowly, her hand had now fallen to his stomach. "Reciprocity says..." and her hand fell to his belt buckle. As she slowly unbuckled it, staring into his eyes, he took his left hand and raised it to the top button of her blouse. Seeing his hand she smiled, and pulled the belt open...just as he undid her top button.

Now, she dropped both hands to the top of his slacks. Wasting time because it took her a moment to realize it was hooks instead of a button, he had her next two buttons open and her shirt spread wide before she could grab for his zipper. She stopped, and taking a breath tried to subtly stick her chest out to make herself look bigger. She didn't need to...Mark was stunned by the beauty of her small breasts, nestled in the flimsy white gauze of her bra. Worn more for adornment than support, the see-through material simply highlighted her perfect youthful shape.

Keeping his right hand around her waist, he used his left to finish the last button above her skirt, and slid his hand up her naked belly to feel and cup her soft little breast through the wispy material of her bra. As he kneaded and squeezed her cute little mounds, his hand found the clasp on the front of her bra. Without hesitation, he pinched and it snapped open, baring her beautiful little titties to the cool air. Either from excitement or the cold, her pretty pink nipples were jutting out - proudly standing at attention. With her shirt and bra hanging open, her small waist and milky pale breasts, her cheeks and chest radiating a soft blush, she was simply the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

And busy, too. By now she had finally gotten his zipper down, and was reaching one of her small hands into his pants. Touching his black boxer briefs first, she slid over till she found his already hard cock. Flattening her hand she glided over it, feeling him through his underwear. Her eyes came up to his, and her mouth made a little 'ewwwwww' sound.

"Mr. Hitch...you're BIG." She partially wrapped her hand around his cock, and tried to slide it up and down, but was hindered by the boxers he was still wearing. As he leaned in to gently kiss one breast, she stopped moving her hand and sucked her breath in between her teeth. Kiss, kiss, gently suckle and knead, back and forth from one sweet little rubbery nipple to the other, she was quickly giving herself over to the pleasure of his mouth and hands and forgetting about his cock.

And that was fine by Mark...he had a lot of exploring to do. Dropping his hands to her hips, he turned her slightly so she was facing away from him. He wrapped one arm around her small waist, reaching up to cup her breast while pulling her back onto him. With the other, he dropped it down along her side, past her hip, and down the outside of her thigh as far as he could reach. Then moved it gently inside and started slowly sliding it back up, carrying her skirt with it. They both looked down her body as first her thighs, then panties and hips, and finally her lower belly were revealed.

As one hand massaged her breasts, the other started moving back down. Play with her belly button ring, over to her flat hips, lower till he reached the elastic top of her underwear. No, not underwear...lingerie. Like her bra, these were diaphanous, wispy things made to enhance and entice...a far cry from yesterday's little-girl cotton panties. The idea that she had planned for this turned him on even more.

He spread out his hand, and started to move down over the silky material. Smoothing and caressing, he slid his hand over her whole pelvic region - hip to thigh, over the front of her pussy, back up the other side. Down the front again, slide in between her legs and caress down one thigh and back up the other, then up over her pussy mound again. Over and over, softly caressing the most sensitive and private parts of her body. And it was working - Cassie was moaning softly, one hand holding Mark's that was massaging her breast, the other down on his hip steadying herself. Straddling his right leg and laying back against him, her entire body was exposed and open to his touch.

His roving hand was spending more and more time on or near her pussy, and he was starting to edge the side of it into her cloth covered slit, when she reached her hand down and covered his with hers. Gently but forcefully, she started pulling his hand up. Up, away from her pussy, away from her heat. Mark sighed with sadness - that was apparently it, she was having second thoughts and this was as far as she would go. But wait...as she pulled his hand higher and their finger tips cleared the elastic of her panties, she stopped. Digging in a little, she forced her fingers under the elastic, and started moving his hand back down. Along the softest skin he had ever felt, she was bringing his hand down to touch her naked pussy.

Now, it was Mark's turn to lose focus. His hand on her breast stopped moving, as every nerve and brain cell in his body concentrated on what the other hand was feeling. Soft, soft skin, slowly warming as she pulled him deeper. As his finger got close to her little box, he was surprised to feel some downy curls of soft pussy hair. His fingers now moving of their own volition, he teased the sparse fuzz as he approached her hood. Hot to the touch and slightly oily already, it gave him a good preview of what her pussy was going to be like. As his middle finger glided down the bottom of her hood, it gently grazed the tip of her clitoris that was just peeking out.

"Uhhhhhhh," she groaned, as her whole body shuddered. Both her hands went to his arm, holding it tight as he finally slid his finger down the middle of her slit, squashing and rolling it as he moved through her sopping crease. Her hips started moving in little circles as he felt her wet young pussy for the first time. Hugging his arm tighter, she started humping his hand, trying to force his fingers up and down her blazing slit, rubbing and pumping to smear her girl juices all over them both. Holding her tight, he mashed his palm against her clit, his middle finger inside her crease as his finger tip went looking for the Holy Grail. The center of all this heat, the source of these slippery juices coating them both. Dipping and dabbing, he started to hook his finger tip into her hot little pussy hole.

As she felt herself being penetrated, Cassie stopped humping and rotating her hips, and totally focused on the finger starting to work itself into her body. She wanted this, she NEEDED this inside her, and to help him she tilted her hips up and tried to lift herself onto his finger. Mark got the picture, and concentrated on working his way into her snug little box. Blazing hot and oily slick, he slowly worked his finger in and out of her tight little teenage cunt, feeling her hot slippery walls squeezing him as he slipped and swirled around inside her.

By now she was starting to move again, wiggling her hips against the hand pushing into her, grasping his arm tight with both of hers, and moaning her passion to the universe. In a rare moment of sanity, Mark hoped everyone HAD gone by now, because Cassie was not taking all this quietly. As expected, his moment of sanity did not last long, and he doubled his efforts to bring this little girl to orgasm.

Moving his hand down, he was able to line up his middle finger with her cute pussy and slide it ALL the way up into her slippery hole. She wasn't a virgin, but she was tight as hell anyway. He didn't think there was any way he could get a second finger inside her right now. Instead, he hooked his finger forward, searching for her G spot as he roughly rocked his hand against her clit...rubbing his buried finger all around the inside of her pussy as her hips bounced up and down from this fast pumping.

And that's just what Cassie needed. As soon as he started shaking his hand, slamming her hips and stretching her pussy, her moans started morphing into long grunts. She kicked her panties off one leg, pulling them both back and spreading her knees as far as she could, giving him total access to her hungry little hole. Digging her nails into the arm she had trapped, she started panting her way to orgasm.

"Oh God...Oh God. Mr. Hitch...you're gonna make me...unhh...UNNHHH! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD...here it comes...HERE IT COMES!...I'M GONNAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!" As her orgasm ripped through her young body, she went totally rigid, arching her back and grasping his hand on her pussy. His finger inside her felt her flutter and squeeze as she came...straining and gasping, she desperately held his hand to keep him from moving it. A shudder, then more freezing again...repeated a half dozen times, as her orgasm raged. Slowly, slowly it waned, and slowed, and subsided. Finally, covered in sweat and still quivering from her ecstasy, she laid back on him and panted for breath.

He held and caressed her as she recovered, kissing her neck and moving his hands softly over her body. After a few moments, she sat up...still on his leg...and with her blouse and bra hanging open and her panties around one ankle, looked at Mark and gave him a lopsided smile.

"You know, you still owe me. I get to see you." And with that she shakily stood up, taking his hand and lifting him at the same time. She gave him a quick hud, then dropped her hands to his hips and pulled his slacks down. Next, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, and slid them down to his ankles. As she did, his rock hard cock popped out, bouncing around a few times.

"Ooooo" she cooed, reaching her soft hands to his stiff 8 inches. "It's even bigger now!"

"Your fault."

She grinned up at him, then looked back at his dick as she continued to softly stroke it. This felt great, but if Mark wasn't careful it was going to end like this in a minute or two. Taking her by the upper arms, he moved her back until her ass rested on his desk.

"Now YOU owe ME. You've seen my dick. But you were facing away from me...I haven't really seen your naked pussy. Time to pay."

She decided to make this another show. After all, how often does a girl get to show her naked vagina to her hot teacher for the first time? Sliding her butt back a little on the desk, she stared into his eyes, then slowly started raising her skirt again. As his eyes dropped to see what she was uncovering, hers stayed on him to see how he reacted. Pulling her feet up, she let her knees fall open, spreading her legs wide for her teacher to get a good view of her pretty little flower.

And a beautiful flower it was...an almost invisible patch of sparse soft light brown pussy hair on top, leading down to her plump outer lips...pink and swollen right now from her recent orgasm, and smeared all over with her slippery juice. Darker pink inner lips peeking out from between, with her saucy little clit nestled in it's home on top. Again, there was no thinking, and he lowered his head towards her pussy to taste her sweet nectar.