"If You Want To"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Stop," she said, as she grabbed his head and tried to pull him up. "I don't like that...it's gross." Apparently, there were some things this sweet young Catholic girl did not appreciate. "Just come here, and hold me for a while." And he stepped between her spread legs as she sat up, wrapping her arms around him as he held her close.

It was nice. It was soft. It was sweet. And it couldn't go on much longer. When they pressed their bodies together into the hug, Mark's rock hard dick got in the way. Moving her hips, Cassie got it to line up with her crease, and gently pressed her pussy onto his cock. Feeling her hot and greasy gash squashing against his dick, Mark did the only thing he could...and started sliding it up and down her wet slit. His cock covered with her slippery juices, the heat of her slot burning into his rod - he used every piece of his shattered self control not to rear pack and sink balls deep into her blazing little cunt. That choice wasn't his to make.

The movement, and the position - spread out beneath her teacher with his rock hard dick sliding up and down her crease, ALMOST fucking on his desk in front of the class they share with all the other students had her going again. She could feel herself juicing up, her pussy pleading and gasping for something to fill it...and not just anything...she needed HIM. Rocking her hips in time to his thrusts, she started moaning and mewling, hoping he would get the hint.

But he didn't. Even when she moved her hips just right, and his cock head dropped down to the entrance of her hungry little pussy...he just stopped moving, and twisted a little to slap his member back on top of her slit. It finally came to her...if they were going to do it, she was going to have to start.

Again she moved to let his cock head slip down to her pussy hole. This time, she grabbed his hips, and looking up into his eyes, said;

"Mr. Hitch...you can...you can put it inside me. If you want to."

Slowly moving his body closer to hers, kissing his way up her chest to her neck, he moved his cock head from her opening and glided it up along her crease. Looking deeply into her eyes, he said:

"No, Honey...I can't."

As she stiffened in shock and confusion, he kept kissing his way up her neck, nuzzling her ear lobe, and grinding the root of his cock in little circles onto her clit. Leaning all the way in, bodies melded together, he brought his mouth up close and said softly in her ear:

"But you can."

He felt her relax under him, then both her small hands reached down to grab his raging hard on. Spreading her legs a little more, she pulled on him gently until his dick head entered the first outer folds of her pussy. Not really in her yet, it was still warm and wet as she stirred his cock around, pulling it in and out a half inch as she did. As she got accustomed to his girth, she stared pulling him in another inch, and that's when things started to get serious. This was her actual pussy hole - and although she wasn't a virgin, she wasn't far from being one. Added to her slim shape and youthful appearance...she was TIGHT. After her orgasm it wasn't hard for him to push into her, but it took her time to get used to it. Looking up into his face, intense with the concentration of NOT drilling into her as deep as he could, she pleaded; "Go slow."

'Go slow'. I thought I WAS, he thought as he pulled out that inch, relinquishing all control and letting her lead the way. She kept her hands on his cock, and started humping him gently, slowly working him into her pussy. He could feel her relax and start to open up, moving her hips and slowly taking him deeper. Deeper...into the tightest, hottest cunt he could ever have imagined. He was now so deep she had to let go of his cock, but he knew better than to try sinking all the way into her tight little hole. Instead, he started to short stroke her molten pussy. Buried halfway inside her, he started pumping in and out, a half an inch at a time.

Juicing up, loosening up, she started rocking her hips to increase his stroke. She still wasn't ready for him to bottom out inside her, but she wanted more friction as they worked towards that goal. And Mark was happy to oblige, drawing all the way out and sinking half way in, out and half way in, out and a little more, and a little more...and within a minute or two he was stroking her from tip to root, slowly gliding his rigid cock in and out of her blazing hot cunt.

"Ohhh Cassie. We're doing it Honey...we're fucking," he said, almost not believing it. All the longing over 6 long months, all the fantasies he'd tried to suppress...all coming true right now, with his beautiful little student moving underneath him.

Open and wet, Cassie was now humping him back, sliding her tight little pussy up and down his cock in time with his thrusts. Arms and legs wrapped around him, she buried her face in his neck and gave herself over to the song of their bodies.

Mark was surprised he hadn't come as soon as he entered her. Her perfect body, the danger and excitement, and her squeezing hot cunt should have set him off immediately. He didn't know why he was lasting so long, but thanked whatever forces were responsible and redoubled his efforts to put it to good use. Dedicated to lasting as long as he could, he went back to short stroking her pussy, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as he worked to bring her off again.

She was moaning non stop now, with her breath coming in those short pants just like before. He was on her, and in her, all around her...his smell, his touch, his pulsing thrust...she needed him deep, she needed all of him. Grabbing his ass cheeks, she humped up into him, taking every inch until she thought she'd burst, feeling him slide back out, then humping up into him again. Faster and faster, banging bodies together and moaning into each other's ears, they helped each other climb to that peak they couldn't reach alone.

Mark was still aware enough to see the signs it was coming. As Cassie's moans started turning to grunts, and her legs spread a little wider as she tilted her hips up to take him a fraction of an inch deeper, he could see the flush spreading across her breast announcing her impending orgasm. She had no words this time, just grunts and growls...and as her body stiffened and her pussy squeezed tight, she let out a wail of pure animal pleasure. He knew she couldn't take any friction while she came, so he held his cock still in her tight little pussy, feeling it shudder and pulse as the pleasure coursed through her body.

Freezing into stiffness, hiccuping and growling. A quick convulsion rips through her body and she gasps, then back to the freeze. Over and over, eventually growing less intense over the space of a full minute. Slowly she starts to breath again, starts to come back to Earth...and looking up, she smiles a completely satisfied, a completely well-fucked smile...and notices the look of agony on Mr. Hitch's face.

Mark had been frozen, his raging hard on buried deep inside his pretty student's tight little cunt as she had the biggest orgasm he had ever seen. For over a minute, it ripped through her body, taking over mind and soul, body stiff and pussy gasping as she came. And during that time, that infinitely long minute, Mark had not been able to move, not able to thrust a millimeter. No movement, no friction...just Cassie's slippery pussy squeezing and fluttering as she came all over his cock.

But now, it was his turn. Smiling up at him, she grabbed his hips and started moving him again, slowly in, slowly out. Mark almost passed out from relief, and took over the motion...a little faster, a little deeper.

"That's it Mr. Fitch, do me. Ohhh, you're so deep, your fucking me so deep." Mark didn't need any encouragement, but hearing this cute angel talking dirty to him was an added thrill. Dropping his hands to her slim hips to hold her in place, he started pumping in and out of her cute little body as fast as he could. Each time bouncing his pubic bone against hers as he banged her into the desk.

Cassie could feel him getting near, feel his grown-man cock swelling inside her as he pounded into her. She knew she would be sore tomorrow, but what was important was right now...their bodies flashing together, her teacher's cock stiff and ready to pump his seed inside her body. And he was almost there.

"That's it, fuck me Mr. Hitch...fuck meeeeeee. Oh, oh, oh...uh huh, that's it, fuck my pussy. You're almost there, aren't you? You want to cum inside me? Oh, oh...you can if you want to...uh huh, uh huh. Cum inside me Mr. Hitch...cum inside my little pussy."

He couldn't answer, he couldn't respond. All he could do was make guttural noises as the inevitable heat of orgasm began rising through his body. Her sweaty young body pumping in time with his, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as her slick little pussy squeezed and milked his cock...it was too much, he was losing control...and then it all crashed together and exploded in a blaze of mind numbing pleasure. His body pumped deep into her once, twice...then pinned her to the table and drilled as he blasted wad after wad of burning cum deep into Cassie's tight little teenage body.

And there was nothing, there was no one...only him, and her, and their breath and their skin and their bodies entwined as time lost it's meaning and the universe went on it's way without them.

As he slowly came back, slowly returned to this mortal plane, he stayed where he was, body covering hers, their breathing slowing as he stayed inside her...treasuring the softness and heat of her body and pussy. He began stroking her face and hair, caressing her arms and breasts, and slowly got soft and slipped out of her, causing them both to sigh. He leaned over on his side to avoid putting his weight on her, and they laid there in afterglow, nuzzling and talking for a couple of minutes. But not long...part of the thrill was the danger they were in, and it was still there - it was time to go.

As Mark got up to be chivalrous and help clean her up, he suddenly realized he didn't have ANYTHING to do it with. No tissues, no towels or t-shirts, only his boxers. And looking down at Cassie, he knew she needed something...she was a mess. The hair and makeup would be easy to fix, but both of them had shared a lot of liquid...the mix of sperm and pussy juice covered their thighs, still leaked out of her slit, and soaked the back of her skirt, leaving a small puddle on his desk.

Well, you have to use what you have, so he picked up his boxers to help wipe her off. When Cassie saw what he was doing, she smiled her thanks and gave him a quick hug, then giggled as she got up and opened her backpack. Towels, water, moist toweletts, a couple of bottles he didn't recognize, and of course a complete change of clothes. She started by cleaning him up, shaking her head and muttering about men and their foolish lack of planning.

In a couple of minutes they were ready. They still hadn't exchanged cell numbers, no email or any trail that could be followed later. As the walked to the door, they embraced, and Cassie looked up at him.

"You know, my boyfriend's going to be gone all week, and I'm gonna be pretty bored. What about you?"

"Well, my girlfriend works, so..."

"Wait...girlfriend? Like, you guys live together?"

"Uh huh. We have for almost a year. Does that bother you?"

She hugged him around the waist a little tighter. "No, no. In fact, it's kind of...uh...you know... So, she works next week. Any chance we can, like...go fuck in your bed?"

"Why, you kinky little minx. Yeah, yeah...we can fuck in our bed, and everywhere else you want. We just have to be done before she gets home."

"Ohhhh, I can't wait. Spring Break at Mr. Hitch's house!"