All Comments on 'If You'll Believe In Me'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

Words cannot express how absolutely delightful this series has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always a pleasure

Another gem from the best writer here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly Well Done

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and this work is no exception. I was most surprised by the fact that I was very satisfied with the ending, which is one of the hardest parts to get right for a story that people love. Thank you for your writing and I look forward to whatever you create next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly well done ...part 2

I loved this series , you are a wonderful author and I’ve waited patiently for each story to come out . I now eagerly await part 2.

Big fan . 👌👌

SexymexycanSexymexycanover 3 years ago
So who is the new Chief?

I can't find mention in your stories, but who replaced Derek as Chief?

charlie48charlie48over 3 years ago

What can I say, i have checked every couple of days to see if you have published another chapter. Thank you, I hope we will be able to read another soon. You have finished one story but left sufficient potentials to last a long while.

This has been the best story series I have found so far by a very long margin, keep up the fantastic work.

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Thank you

for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Engrossing.

This story or rather your writing, made me stay up way past my bedtime. I could not stop reading.

THank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great series, looking forward to the reboot And subsequent works

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Terrific work!

I have enjoyed every minute of all the episodes. Thank you

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 3 years ago

Excellent writing, please carry on with these chararcters like forever ..... I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this series

This story night as well be sold in bookstores. It’s that good!

sengimaxsengimaxover 3 years ago

Great stories I love the Chase Character.

mcollectmcollectover 3 years ago
Great series

This whole series is more than worthy of being a hardbound. Thanks so much for the enjoyment I have found reading these stories. Is there a way to get notified when you post the next story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow that had a lot of heavy things in there. You always do but it was much more than normal.

I really liked Nathan so sad ;-(

doofus67doofus67over 3 years ago

Wonderful Series

Thoroughly enjoyed these engaging stories of yours.

Sad for the loss of Nathan and also sad for learning Alecia's back story. I hope stays out of trouble

lastman416lastman416over 3 years ago
Outstanding

It seemed like your stories are slowly transitioning from your own brand of CSI to your own brand of the Jack Ryan movies, but then that emotional ending displayed writing that is uniquely yours. This was a great entry. I like the idea of the soft reboot and the evolving character focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Just binge read these stories, brilliant!! Look forward to the follow ups.

FabGMxFabGMxover 3 years ago
And its gone with a bang!....

Great ending to a great series, a cast of characters that continue to grow in quantity and quality, compelling stories most characters are interesting, perhaps my only point of malcontent was the fact that Jill and Derek become secundary characters on a series that start with them, and the fate of Nate, i have to re read the part of the ambush several times to get a clear picture, but thats water underabridge. Midge is fun to read too and in the moment that you start to give us her background i was betting that she will be the 2nd protagonist of the series.

So now we got 2 spinoff about them, cool. But i hope that you consider bring back the girl and the russian boss of this chapter, thats fuel for more stories right there. Well thats all, thank for share this one.

Take care.

pottsyrcpottsyrcover 3 years ago

Oh no, you go all George R.R. Marten and kill off the favorites. Lots of holes to fill in. Who became new Police Chief? What happens to Alice? Dynamics between Midge's new kid and the rest of her family. Jill's career as the Mayor's wife. Derrick's new career. Bring Jesse back after West Point in some capacity. Expand on the Kaiser. etc. etc. Lots of places to go for your story telling abilities. Keep up the good work.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Ugh, you let Marlene off the hook by killing her. I wanted her to squirm. Have her be confronted with and admit to what she did. Aaarrggghhhh!

Great series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

It’s been an outstanding journey thus far, very entertaining.

I really enjoyed “Alice’s” character & hope to see her again ( redemption maybe)

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."

Thanks again, looking forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exellent!

Woaw loved it all...though the Alice character got me starstrucked {i think am in love with her}

Keep on keeping on

Keep 'em coming

.....Godian....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Outstanding. I hate it when such a good series ends, but with the life changes, it’s the right spot. Looking forward to the sequel series.

immagetitimmagetitabout 3 years ago
THank you so very much!

You did amazing. God-level writing. Awesome! I'm looking forward to the next spin-offs and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stuff. Great characters. Very compelling storylines.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 3 years ago

Thanks for another great story from a Standard Setter.

Looking forward to the next great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been saving this story for a while as I didn't want the series to end. Thank you very much for this thoroughly enjoyable saga. You are an excellent writer.

4certain4certainalmost 3 years ago

Great story and great series. They have been consistently five star material. Thank you for giving us excellent page turners, more compelling stories than most we have paid Amazon for on Kindle. I look forward to seeing your future offerings with these and other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stories!

dbrok1dbrok1almost 3 years ago

Yet again. My admiration and thanks accrue story by story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A few grammatical errors but who cares! You're the MAN!

5++++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have just finished this last installment. It took me less than a week to read everything from beginning to end. Captivating, enthralling, and entertaining. Bravo! Can't wait to follow more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous as always. Your characters are the real we all want to be … perfect fallible bravery with a side-helping of awesome. Your writing has got me through my covid recovery without going mad from boredom, so very glad I found you.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

I was really hoping we’d get an update on Alecia, she’s a character with “a lot of red in her ledger” to quote another female hard charger, I could see a storyline with her coming back to eliminate that debit with the Russians and a wave to Chase from across a safe distance, or maybe a Christmas card “from Alice”, the way you’ve written her she could be anything tbh. Solid 5⭐️ Btw!

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

And so closes another chapter in a great series of police work and mystery stories. I've already read 'Without a Whisper', it's how I got hooked into reading all of these stories in the first place. Love how it all ties together and flows from one to another without any problems. Well done and thanks for writing and posting. Hope to see more from CaffeineFetish.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Very good with lots of action and few years at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrific story please keep writing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks again. I’ve been avidly reading the whole series and have grown to love the characters. Keep on writing. You’re good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of your best, can't wait for 2040.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories