Ifs, Ands, or Butts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Well, that went well, I gather," Tricia teased me as she started slurping on my dick again.

"Yeah, I think that I just saved my relationship with Jessie. Good thing. Now, how about we burn some more calories for that beer and pizza to replace?" I suggested, picking Tricia up and carrying her to the kitchen, much to her delight.

"Alright, girlie, let's fuck again!" I urged Tricia as I bent her over and slid into her creamy twat from behind at the kitchen island.

"Yes, make sure that baby is yours! Give me your spawn, give me your seed!" Tricia begged me to take her and cum inside her.

That was just another trigger for me to start pumping and humping very hard and fast inside my hostess, giving her the D, or C, as she called it, with gusto. The deeper I went inside her sweet, slick slit, the hotter we both got, the steamier our romp proved to be. Every thrust took further inside Tricia, plowing another man's wife with my usual vigor and hunger. I screwed Tricia in the kitchen without even an attempt to hide what I was doing. I was balls deep before we knew it, bottoming out inside my luscious blonde, married lover. She was eager to have my love child, it seemed. The fact that Herbie was okay with there being a real chance of it was just icing on the cake.

"You want me to get you pregnant, is that right?" I teased Tricia as she bucked her hips yet again and moved her ass to take me deep inside yet again.

"Yes ... yes ... yes! I want you to get me preggers ... and Jessie ... and Diane! I want you to have all of us as baby mamas!" Tricia confessed a fantasy that I never guessed about ... fucking and swapping were one thing, but she wanted me to impregnate at least three women!

"I want that, too," Herbie spoke from behind us, "but I also want a chance to do the same ... to all three women in question."

"That sounds rather hot!" Diane confessed as she joined us in the kitchen.

"To me, too. I'd love to knock up all three women, too. Admittedly, you'd have to marry this Jessie person first, I think," Jim admitted as he entered the room.

"No, he wouldn't. I'm dropping that silly rule from now on, replacing it with a new one. I want to watch you with the other women, just as you get to watch me with the other men. Jessie and I are neighbors, but we're also first cousins. You'd never guess that, since she looks so white, would you?" Diane grinned as she started fondling both Herbie and Jim.

"Are you serious?" Jessie asked as she now walked into the kitchen, "do you want to do a wife swap? Well, for that, I really should be a wife, right, Paulie? Come on, Paul. I'm not asking for monogamy, just marriage, and if you agree to it, I promise that I'll swap with the others if you wish it ... and they wish it. I have to confess that I've had fantasies about it, though I dared not act on them ... until now, that is."

"Damn it, Jessie, that was supposed to be a surprise, after you proved yourself by watching me fuck Tricia, that is!" I groaned as I started swatting Tricia's ass and kept fucking her sweet twat.

"Wait, you were going to ask me to marry you already? I hope that I haven't ruined it, honey! I'm just glad that we agreed to say 'fuck the rules' and do what we want!" Jessie said, lighting up a cigarette in front of me while Tricia creamed herself.

"Oh, damn, there's something about married men that really turns me on! Well, married men who fuck around, that is! Come on, let's make this baby while your fiancee, my husband, and the neighbors watch us!" Tricia egged me on, and sure enough, I shot out my load inside her slippery cunt.

"I like that idea, by the way," Herbie confessed as he started making out with his wife and rubbing his dick against her butt.

"What idea?" Diane now spoke.

"Yeah, what idea, honey?" Tricia turned to her husband.

"Saying, 'fuck the rules,' all six of us. No more rules or conditions. Just every man screwing whichever woman will have him right then. No restrictions, no requirements. Just a constant swap between neighbors and friends," Herbie offered.

"I'm game except that I want to keep one rule, just one," Jim suggested.

"What's that?" I inquired now.

"Bareback only. No rubbers. The six of us take and share all the risks together, and whoever knocks whoever else up, the husband takes credit, period. This simplifies things, don't you agree?" Jim urged us.

"Are you kidding? That's the sexiest thing that I've ever heard of in my life!" Diane declared, praising her husband more than a little now.

"And everyone is good with sloppy seconds? And I get to smoke after sex, no matter who with, right?" Jessie encouraged us now.

"Of course! Smoke all that you want and we'll love sloppy seconds, all of us, I think!" I proposed, while Tricia actually planted a kiss on Jessie's lips.

"Let's not limit it to straight stuff, guys. Come on, ladies, don't you want at least try walking on the wild side?" Tricia lobbied for some lesbian action, too.

"Let's get a bit more stuffed and drunk, and then let Nature take its course," I proposed, getting a general sense of accord from the already half-sauced neighbors.

The beer and pizza were great, but so was the conversation, as everyone seemed to be on the same page, more or less. We were all fucking adults, tired of silly rules, restrictions, and whatnot, eager to just enjoy sex and each other's company, plain and simple. Jessie went through a pack easily during that dinner, but I not only didn't bat an eye, I even lit them for her like the '50s Rock Hudson type of lover from her dreams. (I wasn't going to ruin her fantasy by reminding her that Rock was gay.) Time crept by and we were more than ready to recover and fuck by this point.

That was when I took the next step, saying, "Okay, in celebration of my engagement to Jessie, I want to fuck Diane and watch my fiancee get fucked by Herbie, while Tricia and Jim get it on, too. How about it, now, my future missus? Lift that microskirt of yours and let Herbie fuck you from behind."

"Do it ... take me! Let my fiance watch me get plowed while he does my cousin!" Jessie urged Herbie, who didn't have to be asked twice before he started fucking her from the back.

"Damn ... you're soaking wet!" Herbie told her, "Not a good girl, after all. Just a bad girl in disguise!"

"Shut up and fuck me, you cute, married stud! While your wife and Jim have their fun!" Jessie taunted Herbie to get him to fuck her harder.

"I knew that you had it in you, babe! If you just cut loose!" I teased her as I began ramming Diane for the hell of it, filling her wet, warm snatch with my cock.

"What about me?" Diane spoke up, "what am I, chopped liver?"

"Hell, no! You're hot stuff yourself!" I really began taking her roughly from behind, giving the sweet black housewife a fucking worth the name.

"Yes, yes, fuck me good!" Diane urged me, making sure that I knew what she wanted ... a good, rough pounding from behind ... which gave me a great view of her lovely, dark buttocks, too.

As for Jim, well, he was definitely engaged in some real fun with Tricia, and I couldn't say that I blamed him. Tricia was one hell of a woman, and the contrast between his dark skin and her pale flesh was more than enough to heat things up. She was no Queen of Spades, but that didn't mean that the thrill of a black dick inside her pussy lacked its appeal to her. It also reminded me that this was how Jessie was made, that she was biracial, a fact that added a little to her already great allure ... She was already sexy, anyway, after all.

Meanwhile, Herbie was busy nailing Jessie with his cock, taking her good and hard from the rear. He had her pinned and she knew it ... and welcomed it. She pushed back at him with feverish lust, unable to resist the chance for strange dick at last. The fact that it was a married man, and a happily married one to boot, so much the better. They fucked with abandon for what felt like forever, even as I stuck it deeper inside Diane and Jim ravished Tricia. This swapping business could easily be a new trend.

When I slipped a finger up Diane's ass, unable to resist the lure of her fine booty, she really got worked up and started fucking me back with a vengeance. Her thick, kinky hair and the sweat glistening her ebony skin combined with that sweet, black ass of hers to get me more than revved up a bit. Evidently, her backdoor was a hot spot for her, as she threw herself even more into the act, creaming herself on me and pleading for more of my cock in her slippery cunt.

I had to admit that part of it with her was that she looked very black, too ... she wasn't one of those black women who tried to look or act white. Diane didn't go out of her way to be loud about her race, but she didn't run from it, either. She had a nice, thick booty and she was proud of that, too. I badly wanted to knock her up, too, and I believed that she could sense that as well, which turned her on even more. When I stuck another finger up her butt next to the first, she gave up all attempts at self-control and just let herself ride the tsunami, wave after wave of her ecstasy before she clenched on me with her hot, wet snatch and squeezed my cock to empty my balls.

By this point, I heard Tricia screaming, as Jim dumped his spunk inside her slippery snatch. Jessie followed shortly, with Herbie's balls draining into her pussy as well. We all stopped and slumped, catching our breath and grinning at each other over what we had done. We had done our first swap, and damn, it had been awesome! As Jessie got out a cigarette and I lit it for her to enjoy in the wake of such amazing sex, I began rubbing her buns and I knew what I wanted next. I wanted to reclaim my girlfriend, and damn it, my cock stopped softening at that thought.

Jim looked at Diane while Herbie did so at Tricia, and there was an unspoken agreement that we would do reclaiming sex now with our nesting partners. Jessie certainly didn't resist, as I spread her thighs and pussy lips to enter her cunt from behind and fucked her yet again in the kitchen. I loved that bronze skin of hers, evidently caused as much by natural pigment as by any tan. She was a well-toned woman, too, her body healthy and robust if you didn't count her poisoned lungs, I suppose. Her long, wavy, dark brown hair looked especially sexy as I plowed her twat from the back and slipped a finger up her ass.

Jim certainly wasn't a slouch, nor was Diane, as they got it on together, a very sexy married couple for sure. The same was just as true for Tricia and Herb, the other married pair in the room. The sloppy seconds just made it wilder, as I recalled now that Herbie's spunk was still in Jessie's cunt, coating my prick with his slimy jizz. I knew that Herbie now felt my spunk and Jim's together on his dick, too, and it only excited him even more. Tricia didn't hesitate to feed his fantasies, either, whispering how steamy it was to have three loads already in her pussy as her husband fucked her for all she was worth. This just drove him crazy, making him plunder her fiercely with his impressive cock.

I could tell that Diane was very heated, too, as she now took over and rode Jim's dick for what seemed like hours, but had to be only minutes. They fucked with serious heat, even as Herbie and Tricia changed positions to put the latter's legs on the former's shoulders as he entered her from the front now. It was one hell of a clusterfuck, and we knew it, as I continued screwing my girlfriend from behind and giving her it to her good, hard, and deep. I long-dicked her with a vengeance, enjoying every last second of exploring her savory snatch. At last, she creamed herself and collapsed, after which I spilled my load inside her cunt.

As Jim and Diane came together, and then Herbie followed Tricia in back-to-back orgasms, I took Jessie's hand and led us to the living room to camp out there for a while. I knew that we still had much to discuss, but it was clear that the six of us were far more compatible than one would have guessed. We just had to iron out the details, as Jessie sat on my lap, Tricia did on Herbie's, and Diane on Jim's. When I lit another cigarette for Jessie, she sighed and kissed me with a fervor that few could match ... Yeah, she was a keeper. We had to just learn first to accept each other ... and ourselves without trying to change either one.

Fifteen months later...

"Oh, fuck me some more, I'm fuckmeat for you, baby!" Tricia exclaimed as I plowed her yet again.

Tricia had been as good as her word, always being available to me for sex, though in the month or so after she gave birth to the twins, we stuck to oral and anal. She did the same with Herbie and Jim, and frankly so did Jessie and Diane. Oh, yes, there were three wonderful pregnancies, all of them about the same time as the others. Yes, we had all moved in together, too. It quickly went from a "wife-swap" to a "kitchen table poly" situation, as none of us guys or gals wanted to be separated from each other for even a night.

Plus, we were all raising children together, so being present for everything just made it easier on all of us. Officially, I was "Uncle Paul" to Tricia's and Diane's kids, but the DNA test made it plain that I was the father of one of the twins and Diane's baby besides. Herbie had sired the other twin, while Jim had knocked Jessie up. We already had plans to let Jim do the honors the next time with Tricia, just I would get to with Jessie, and Herbie would with Diane. It was going to be a very entangled family, genetically, but there was nothing wrong with that.

"Honey, you're fuckmeat for all three of us guys, and that's not even counting the ladies," I reminded Tricia, who winked and licked her lips in satisfied agreement as I humped her even harder.

"Hell, yes, I am! Come on, I love fucking you, soooo ... goooodddd! I'm your personal cumslut and you know it! I'm your horny, married bitch! Fuck meeee!" Tricia egged me on as we screwed and I fingered her sexy ass, taking full advantage of Hump Day falling on Christmas Day that year.

"You guys keep it down in there, will ya? Jessie and I are trying to have a smoke and snuggle on the hide-a-bed!" Jim alluded to their deal where he would hold my wife close for cuddling while she lit up a cigarette and unwound, but his tone wasn't exactly upset, nor was Jessie's giggle.

That was when Diane walked into bathroom where we fucked and started making out with Tricia for the hell of it.

"The babies are down for a nap at last, but you guys owe me. It's your turn next, Tricia, well, after Herbie's, that is. I'm glad that we have this rotation, one parent watching the brats at any given time. Let me know when you're ready, so I can fuck the skin off your hubby's dick, Tricia, as I threatened to do," Diane winked at us, making Tricia cream herself all over again, and then making me cum as well.

"Hmm ... let me get that," Diane teased us, as she started to suck me straight from Tricia's twat and then began to finger her asshole, "I want some cum for Herbie's fun, you know him and sloppy seconds. So, care to help me fluff this guy for a round and a load to leave behind for your hubby?"

"Okay, but I get to eat your pussy tonight ... and Jessie gets to eat mine! While Paul watches the babies. His turn by then, though we'll make it up to him later, won't we?" Tricia told her, deliberately getting me hard again for another fuck.

"Oh, God, I love Jim's big cock and Herbie's uncut one, but what I love best about Paul is that he gets hard again so damn fast! Come on, honey. You know that Tricia's not the only fuckmeat around here for you guys ... you got me and Jessie, too! If it helps, think of all three of us ladies servicing you some night, all of us taking turns riding you and sitting on your face so that you can lick our holes!" Diane urged me, getting a big grin on my face as my cock stiffened at last.

"Yes, I think that we're good now," Tricia laughed as she started rimming Diane and I began fucking Jim's wife from the back, bent over the bathroom sink...

See what happens when you stop trying to change people? Jessie did quit while pregnant, of course, but she started up again almost instantly, and I know that she'll quit for me when she has my own baby in her womb ... and with Herbie's. The rest of the time? Well, we'll keep providing for, protecting, and raising a family of six adults and a growing brood of our spawn ... and we'll keep sharing with each other. It's pretty much just the six of us now. We don't have time or energy for others, but that's okay with me. I have three lovely ladies who love me and are fuckmeat for me ... and for the other two men in the house. To say nothing of how they treat each other, as Tricia proved when she rimmed Diane so well.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12