Igniting lightning

Story Info
Two powerful, attractive women make a lasting impact.
7k words
4.64
9.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D15ciplin
D15ciplin
90 Followers

Readers,

This is my first attempt at an erotic piece, though it is by no means my first attempt at writing. And, for all its eroticism, I must confess that I came to write this not from creativity but from memory. For the story that unfolds below is not fiction, but is what really happened to me. But I have never told it. Firstly, because it's not something I would ever tell anyone, and secondly because the class of people involved do not generally enjoy being told about. They keep their business hidden.

But I have deeply wanted to tell it, and now I will in writing, on a website where all stories are made up and there is no risk of being believed nor exposed.

A quick note: Forbes counts 735 billionaires in the US alone. I suspect that there are many more. If you had unlimited resources, sound values, and substantial intelligence, what would you do? Who would you become? In my experience, the worlds these few create for themselves are fantastic and exhilarating.

With that I will begin my story. I hope that you enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________

"Oh. I don't have my phone."

In a situation that most would have found embarrassing, she didn't bat an eyelid.

"I can get it for you." I stepped forward awkwardly.

She was tall, well over 6ft, her fair hair in a long plait. Standing in line behind her, I had noticed heavily defined calves and thick, silky thighs. I wouldn't have done it for most people but in this situation, I didn't think twice about offering to pay. After all, it was just a coffee.

She turned and looked me up and down. Her face was fine and symmetrical, her dark blue eyes relaxed and self-assured. She wore the most neutral clothing, professional and exuding quality: a matte black skirt hugged her narrow waist and followed the dramatic curve out and over her hips, and a bone white top fitted tight over her full chest. Her skin was utterly free of imperfection.

"Ok", she said, strangely serious.

The cashier looked to me, and I added my order -- iced coffee with a double serve of cream -- then paid.

As we waited, I put my attention elsewhere, steering my eyes and thoughts away from her body. Soon, the barista called our drinks ready, and she took hers and thanked me, adding sincerely;

"If you can wait around for a minute, someone is coming to pick me up - I'll be able to pay you back".

I was in no hurry to leave. We took a table out on the street, and she began to make polite conversation. The way she spoke was straightforward and elegant-- I felt I was talking to an empress from times long past. She introduced herself -- Hunter -- and asked if I was having a good day. I told her yes. I was done with work, heading home, and looking forward to the weekend. She told me that she hadn't decided what she would do over the next few days (she was a kind of creative entrepreneur), and since she loved what she did, she would probably end up working on something.

A black car, expensive with tinted windows, pulled up in front of us.

"Do you need a ride?" she asked.

I thought for a second. It was a little odd, but I had done her a favor. She seemed like the kind of person who reciprocated as a rule. I accepted the offer and sat in the back seat, behind her.

"Who's this?" a voice came from the driver's seat.

Looking back at me over her shoulder was a sort of contrast to Hunter. More compact, with darker hair and an expression that was easier, less serious. But her build was more serious. Her arm had the shape of physical strength, skin taught over muscle as she gripped the steering wheel. Now, I felt a little nervous. I was in this car with two intimidatingly well-built and apparently quite wealthy people I had only just met.

"He bought my coffee. Let's take him home". Hunter smirked, the most expressive her face had been so far, and they both laughed, though the tone was good-natured.

"To his house, I mean!"

We set off and I was properly introduced. Alex, the driver, stayed with Hunter occasionally, but moved around a lot and was easily bored. I asked about her favorite places, and she put forth a list of locations that seemed very different to each other, without a common thread. We chatted politely about other things, she spoke quickly and fluidly, but when the conversation lulled, she would fall into silence.

"You know what?", Hunter said, fixing me with a deadly serious look, "I think you're cool. It was very nice of you to buy my coffee."

We were pulling up at my house as she went on,

"Here, I'll put my number in your phone -- text me and I'll pay you so we're even."

I said that wasn't necessary, they'd dropped me home after all. But Hunter insisted.

***

After I got home, I set about my evening routine. I went for a run and worked out: abs, legs, butt. I hadn't always looked after myself like this, but one day sometime in the past, I had decided to be who I wanted to be. Now I made a daily effort to maintain a slim, athletic body. I showered and shaved my skin smooth, enjoying the holistically clean feeling it always provided.

I didn't feel like eating -- I was energized and a little edgy, thinking intrusive thoughts about the two strangers who had driven me home. I fired off a text, something along the lines of,

"Thanks for the ride, I think we're even, but if you want to, here's my payment details."

The reply came almost right away.

"We're not even, I owe you! Alex and I enjoyed your company. Let me get you a coffee in return. Tomorrow?"

I said sure.

"Brilliant. The car will come get you at 1."

***

All through the next morning my edginess persisted. Intrusive thoughts continued and I had to stop myself from running away with lustful fantasies. At exactly 1 when the car pulled up, I realized I hadn't eaten in almost a full day. This wasn't rare for me, but I made a note not to miss another meal.

It was a different car. Silver, long and wide. The engine was very quiet. A proper chauffer opened my door, and on the journey, I rode in silence. It would be good to make connections, I told myself, especially with people of status -- I would be polite, make good conversation, and afterward go about my day. We drove through the gates and down a winding driveway to a large, modern house by a small lake. It was all white pillars, arches, and windows, and by the look at least ten bedrooms. I stepped out of the car and walked to the open door.

"You're here! Come in".

Hunter turned and I followed her in past a staircase and down the hall. She was dressed similarly to the day before, but now wore heels and stood a full head taller than me. With each footfall, her legs rippled, her glutes tensed and relaxed and rolled in a mesmerizing sequence. We entered a bright sitting room.

"Good afternoon."

Alex spoke from a deep, white, antique-looking lounge, sitting with her legs crossed and holding a glass containing some blue colored drink. I got a better look at her than the day before. Her face was striking, with straight angles that contrasted with her full lips. Her dark hair was tied back in a tight ponytail, and she wore a red low-cut top, her huge breasts seemingly at risk of spilling out. Her dark grey pants were skin-tight and did nothing to hide her muscled legs, with each thigh as thick as my waist. I sat down opposite her.

"Nice to see you again," she continued.

"It is. This place is amazing."

The three of us made brief small talk and a blonde, beautiful, 20-something year old waitress entered carrying a tray.

"Ahh. Your coffee's here."

The girl handed me an iced coffee. Hunter had remembered my order. Well not exactly, but close enough.

Hunter took the same as she had the day before -- a small cup of espresso. We sipped our drinks and the conversation flowed. My hosts were easy, kind, and considerate. I didn't try to gain anything, nor it seemed did they, and I was achieving my goal of making a connection. Eventually, the conversation turned to deeper things. I asked what made them so successful.

"Well, we're careful with our energy. Energy is everything. If you can direct it, and be disciplined about where you place it, you can do incredible things."

This struck me as an undoubtable truth.

"In my understanding", Hunter continued thoughtfully, "the most powerful form of human energy, or maybe the source of all human energy, is sex. All the major religions know this and teach people to engage sparingly. I think that's right... and I -- and Alex too -- we put a lot of emphasis on that."

I became animated at this, as I was serious about limiting my sexual output too. I told them how since practicing this, I had been disciplined and benefitted greatly as a result.

"My mood, my appearance, and my actions are all noticeably better. Even my health. They're all linked."

There was a pause, then Alex spoke up.

"And of course, when you only cum once or twice a year, it's a pretty phenomenal experience".

She leaned forward, her breasts pressed together. I looked up to her face, and she smiled in her friendly way, but her eyes were watching me. I swallowed and nodded a little awkwardly. Hunter interjected.

"Hey, do you think we could try something?"

She explained that because sexual chastity is so influential to behavior, she had created a device that would help people redirect their energy. It was nothing ground-breaking: just a redesigned chastity cage. But, she said, this product was highly engineered for comfort and durability, and would be sold not as a fetish item, but as a way to improve one's life. It was called a "Transmuter".

"Do you want to try one on and tell me how it feels?"

This unnerved me. I thought about it for a moment. The idea of chastity aligned with my own opinions, but we were heading into territory I hadn't expected.

"You have one here?"

Alex got up and went out of the room.

"She'll get a few different sizes."

Hunter looked at me expectantly. I was confused for a moment.

"Oh. I'll put it on you if that's ok. I want to make sure it's done correctly."

She was remarkably casual about all this. I felt myself withdraw a little. But another part of me, an automatic physiological response, became excited. And I told myself that we were all adults here, we had just established that we shared a common virtue of self-control. For some reason, I thought of no reason not to go ahead. I removed my pants, then my boxers.

"Here-"

Hunter took hold of my shirt and pulled that off too. I stood before her, my smooth bare skin prickling with anxiety. My genitals had retracted as they would from the cold. She stared intensely, not moving. Alex returned holding a small box and stopped.

"Oh... You have a great body," she said coolly.

I beamed inside as a great portion of my apprehension instantly fell away.

"Turn around."

I obeyed. I posed presenting a good posture, though hopefully not too obviously. I turned back to see them staring. A hint of glee had slipped out from under the cover of classy politeness.

"Well, let's try this."

Hunter selected a cage from the box. It looked far too small, though the ring at the base seemed big enough. She also took out a piece of material shaped like a short glove finger with a ribbon attached to the tip.

"This material is the secret. Very difficult to make, nothing else will behave like this".

She worked quickly, threading the ribbon down the middle of the cage from the inside, poking it through the small hole at the end. She placed the glove finger over my penis and slid the cage down and over it, passing my testicles through the ring. She pulled the ribbon and the material slid out frictionlessly, leaving me tightly and neatly contained. The thin shell was made from something strong and inflexible, and my skin pressed firm and unmoving against it. She inserted a key, and as she turned it, the ring tightened around my testicles, pushing them up to lie firm up against the underside of the cage.

"All done."

She tucked the key away.

I took in the sight of it. The cage was tiny, smaller than my penis would ever be, and yet aside from the pressure, I felt no discomfort.

"That is amazing", I told her. I was genuinely impressed.

They stood still, gazing at the tiny cage, then at my hips, and then at my admittedly feminine legs and ass. I expected some response, but they looked on in silence. I felt that we were crossing a threshold. The tide had turned.

Now, as I said, I had been disciplined about my thoughts and actions so far. I had tried not to imagine their sculpted bodies, each one with different but highly arousing features, nor of the things they might do to me if they wanted to. But as they stared, and maybe because I knew my penis was physically contained, those erotic thoughts and feelings flooded in. My face grew hot, and I felt a growing pressure in the cage.

"Does it feel good"? Alex asked.

"Yes."

"It looks good".

Silence.

"Well..." I said, crouching to gather my clothes, "I'll put these back on".

"You could do that.... Or, you could wear something else".

I flushed again.

"Ok."

***

Alex called for the waitress and told her to take me to "the girls' room". I was led upstairs to what seemed an apartment in itself. It had ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, lounge, and an uncommonly firm king-sized bed.

I washed my face, trying to compose myself. "The girls' room". The wardrobe contained a neat assortment of clothing -- tops and dresses, skirts and tights, and drawers full of lingerie, all high quality and brand-new. Unmarked tubes and bottles sat on the bedside tables. I don't think they cared what I wore to be honest. I shivered. I breathed in and out.

I settled on a tiny black skirt and a white crop top. Less is more. I looked in the mirror at my smooth, shapely legs. When I leant forward, my ass popped out the bottom of the skirt. My bare slim waist accentuated my hips. I liked the way I looked. I felt hot. Sexy. Slutty.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it expecting to see the waitress, but it was Hunter who stood there, her hands on her hips and her jaw set. Her chest rose and fell with controlled excitement.

"Hey", I said trying to sound bubbly.

She gazed at my skirt, my ass and my legs then moved into room. Alex followed, and they made themselves comfortable on the lounge.

"Come".

Hunter patted the seat between them. My thoughts had disengaged, I was merely reacting. I sat slowly, arching my back.

There were a few tense moments. Hunter began to slowly unbutton her shirt. With each button, her breasts popped out larger and subtly bounced. Nervous excitement rushed through me. She stopped halfway down and took my hand, slipping it under her bra. I felt her engorged nipple and expansive breast, not able to cover a fifth of it with my spread open hand. I exhaled. She was humming with energy.

She unclipped the waistband of her skirt, unzipped the side, and placed my other hand on her hip. Her hand was on top of mine, our fingers interlocked. She guided me across her upper thigh- I felt bands of smooth muscle under flawless skin.

"Hey."

She spoke softly and I looked up into her serious expression. She lifted our enjoined hands up slowly, staring hard into me, and wrapped my fingers around her thick, warm cock. My face changed as I realized what I had unconsciously suspected and secretly hoped. She smiled, knowing that I loved it.

"Any objections?"

I shook my head.

She uncovered herself, opening her skirt out and folding up the bottom of her top. Her cock lay lazily across her, already 7 or 8 inches and only half erect. My hand didn't come closed to fitting around it.

Her eyes flicked across to the other end of the couch. I followed her gaze and saw Alex smirking as she watched the scene unfold. I looked down and saw the shape of her fully erect cock outlined under her tights. She pulled it out. It was staggering- nearly as long as my forearm. Its head was like a bull-elephant's, it's body like a walrus. I took it in my free hand, feeling its heaviness, and massaged it in awe.

I felt Hunters cock throbbing larger. At full size, it was longer than Alex's, bigger by volume, though it did not equal her prodigious girth. Her underside curved like the belly of a whale. I worked both hands up and down, looking from one to the other. I felt myself attempting to stiffen in the tiny cage. I felt my pulse beating as my face grew hot.

I looked back up at Hunter. She was biting her lip, but as she met my eyes her face relaxed and became impassive. She stroked the back of my neck, then guided my head downward. She stopped my face an inch from her cock head, and I smelt a deeply erotic musk that made my heart pound. She grabbed a handful of my skirt and swept me down and across to kneel in front of her. She shifted forward to the edge of her seat and, not taking her eyes off me, propped herself with her arms behind her, arched her back and rocked her hips forward. Her cock, a hulking tower, leaned down and swayed in front of my face. Her chest was thrust outward in this position, her enormous breasts falling out of her unbuttoned shirt.

I inhaled her scent again and kissed underneath her massive cockhead. It pulsed and a generous ooze of precum glazed my lips. I tasted salty sweet nectar and my mouth watered. I pouted, sliding downward as I opened my jaw, desperate to please. Soon, my mouth was as wide as I could manage, yet my lips had barley passed an inch down her shaft. I bobbed my head up and down until her cock was lined with drool.

Soon I felt a harder set of fingers run through my hair and take hold. Alex crouched down beside me and took my jaw in her other hand, her thumb and forefinger squeezing in a pistol-grip. She stood, dragging my head upward and pulling my spine straight. I shuffled to turn toward her, kneeling up as tall as I could.

She took a step over me and tilted my head while forcing my mouth open. I would have toppled over backwards had she not held me in place. Squatting slightly, she thrust her thick dog downward into my mouth. Even with my jaw opened to opened to its maximum, it was a tight fit- my lips folded inward and pressed hard against my teeth as her vast cockhead squeezed through. I gagged as she impacted the back of my throat -- my mouth filled with saliva, and instinctively I pulled back.

I looked up, half apologizing. She released me from her grip. I regained my balance, then immediately wrapped my hands around her shaft. I worked my lips along the sides of her cock, gliding over rosewood dipped in satin. I slid both hands up and down in my saliva and explored the surface with a flat tongue. I moved to her bull's testicles, lapping at her sack. They were full to bursting and I remembered how rarely they were emptied.

Hunter was standing now as well. I turned to kneel before her. A full drop of precum hung from her great whale on a short thick strand, falling in slow motion. I caught it with my tongue and went under to her sack, and wet the skin pulled tight over two rawhide globes loaded with molasses. She forced my head back as Alex had done, stepped over me and pumped into my face. She pressed hard when she met resistance. I swallowed and felt the muscles of my throat give way and that juggernaut slid deeper. I held my breath, eyes watering, as she pumped. Three times, four, all the while staring into my eyes. They were full of fire, a possessed look of fuck lust, and yet she kept control. She came out to allow me my breath, then took me in that way a few times more. She let me go, and I sat down onto the floor, panting. I reset myself. My little cock throbbed as they stared on hungrily.

Soon Alex lifted me to standing. She placed both hands on my hips and turned me to the bed, then squeezed my ass hard and pushed me forward. I walked, catching myself in the mirror. My cage was visibly leaking precum. I removed my girly t-shirt and smoothed my skirt down over my hips. Hunter had moved to the other side of the bed, her shirt now lying on the floor.

D15ciplin
D15ciplin
90 Followers
12