Igniting lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her body in its whole form for the first time. Her breasts were perfect. Unrestricted, they settled as full teardrops, the slow curve of their shape exact. Their mass came out well beyond her torso providing the top of an exaggerated hourglass, casting seductive shadows beneath. She had toned deltoids and long, perfectly proportioned biceps, and her midsection was slim, with just visible abs above a subtle "V" that pointed to her sex. Her thighs were thick and slow moving. I could see her ass, heart-shaped, smooth, and exceedingly well sculpted, reflected in the mirror behind her.

I moved onto the bed and toward her on all fours, then turned around and presented my submission. She felt my hip up under my skirt and traced the curve of my accentuated ass. Then a sharp slap, she spread my cheek to the side, and I felt her finger circling my tight rim, coating it with some balm that tingled and warmed me. The sensation turned to numbing, and I felt my muscles relax. I arched my back further and she caressed my constrained balls, her light touch ran along my taint. Spice and vanilla scented the room as she drizzled a slick oil onto my skin. Her hands slid across my body, over my hips, across and between my ass cheeks. I pulsed precum once again. She grabbed my tiny cock cage and gave it a quick, hard tug.

"Well that's not going anywhere" she said to herself.

Alex had removed her clothing as well. As she approached in front of me, her 12-pack abs glistened. I watched her breasts, massive and full, with veins showing slightly through the skin. Their spheroid surface caught the light. Her nipples were hard and swollen.

Hunter rolled me over onto my back. She held my ankles together and pushed them over my shoulder with one hand, allowing herself unobstructed access to my ass. She rubbed oil on my hole, and I bit my lip in anticipation of what might come.

Then I felt the bed shift as Alex stepped up onto it. She stood directly over my head and my entire point of view was filled with her bulging thighs, her monster cock, and the underside of her breasts as they bounced from the movement. She then crouched down low, and her massive glutes spread as they approached my face. My self-control was long gone; I licked her asshole eagerly. She let out a guttural sound and pressed hard against me, grinding back and forth. My mouth -- my entire face slid over the wet mound of her solid taint; I felt the line of her seam and sucked underneath her balls. She let me tongue her asshole again -- I worked inside of her rim, pushing and gyrating with lustful desperation. I was lost in my depravity; I was a slave to be used.

The pressure in my cage was at a steady maximum. My arousal, it seemed, was at full capacity, and yet it did not climax nor fall. I began to feel a new sensation, beginning in my legs and core.

When she was done, Alex lifted herself off me and every muscle of her lower half perfectly defined itself. Their breathing was slow now, and they both looked at my body with such intensity that I felt any second, they would lose control and fuck me at full violence, not caring if I was broken by their wrath.

Hunter shifted to the end of the bed and sat back onto pillows and the headboard. Her thighs pressed together, and her legs lay straight, her huge throbbing cock stood up between them.

"Come."

I moved toward her and shifted to straddle the mass of her thighs, but she turned me around. She squeezed my ass, her hand wet with oil. I leant forward and arched my back, placing my hands on her for support, and felt a wet thud between my spread open cheeks, a heavy impact not from her hand but from her cock. I took a breath of anticipation, and wiggled, then grinded my ass up and down her length.

Both hands took hold of my hips. She guided me up and sat me on her cockhead, pressing against my hole. My weight was lessened by her grip, and I aligned my body, tilting slightly backward, to be penetrated by her cock.

The pressure on my hole increased. Alex had moved back to the couch -- she sat watching, fixated, her cock raging silently. Hunter brought me down further and held me there and my rim stretched as the dome of her cock worked millimeter by millimeter into me. Again, I admired her control, for she let this happen over several minutes. There was only a hint of pain, superseded by the energy building in my core and occasionally shooting lightning down my legs. My hole was gradually opening to her. Then I felt her grip tighten and she pulled my hips hard and thoroughly violated my hole with the head of her enormous cock- it popped inside, and I felt a full pleasure through my entire body.

She began to thrust and pump my body upward and downward further. The strokes lengthened. I fully surrendered; my weight was being supported by her hold, and I moved myself in time with her. She made a low, humming sound, still controlling herself, fucking me in a steady rhythm. My insides pulsed with ecstasy. She was throbbing, pumping, and fucking me, her cock was plunging deeper and deeper. The intensity plateaued as I was taking half her length with each stroke, and she deliberately slowed. Now, I was pushing harder, trying impotently to bounce up and down on her cock. I didn't want to stop. She held me steady and lifted me up off her.

Alex was breathing erratically, quivering like a rank bull before the jump. She moved onto the bed, and I moved to give her my ass, wanting to be filled again.

She restrained herself no longer. She pushed that thicker cock head into me, plundering my hole with her war-hammer, I moaned and leaked a long unbroken string that settled on the bed. My arms gave out, and my face was pressed between Hunter's cock and inner thigh. She wrapped her legs around my head, locking me in place.

Alex spread my ass cheeks hard with intention, and withdrew, leaving my gaping hole empty. She thrust back in again, and pulled out, enjoying the sight, then poured luxurious oil to fill my open cocksleeve. She plunged, deeper this time, and another electric shock of pleasure coursed through me. She seemed to sense this, and it invigorated her to start fucking me in earnest.

She thrust deeper, deeper, stars filled my eyes, until I felt her body press against my cheeks. The impacts became faster, and the air filled with the sound of steady slapping. Hunter kept me locked in place as Alex fucked my asshole with the full force of her strength. Each pump rippled through my body. She fucked faster, harder, her vice grip around my skinny waist, a wrecking ball slamming into me. The bed, even the floor seemed to move with every impact.

At a point, her rhythm changed. She began to hold herself in me, my ass pressed hard against her mighty form, and each pump was just a quick jerk forward. I sensed the pressure building. Becoming erratic, she flew into a frenzy, fucking mindlessly, violating me for a crazed and desperate minute as she neared climax.

Sensing the peak, Hunter released me from her leghold. With brutal strength, Alex wrenched my head back -- I twisted as she whipped me around. She rammed deep into my throat, her whole body vibrating and shivering with wild intensity. My gag reflex had been worn out- I accepted her fully to the hilt, ecstatic in my submission to her pleasure.

In a moment I felt a pulse as a huge load of cum exploded into my throat. Alex gasped while that heavy stream continued. The next shot filled my mouth. A pause -- she pulsed again, cum spilled out of the corners of my mouth. I ran my tongue back and forth across the underside of her cockhead, desperate to please her, and desperate for her cum. Another load, and then another, her body throbbed and spasmed in an orgasm that must have lasted a full minute. Her final ejaculation left my gaping mouth entirely full of cum. Clouds swirled in that liquid ivory, long ropes dangled from my lips.

Staring up into her eyes, I swallowed my entire mouthful and set about cleaning the glaze from her cock. She softened as I took the time to ensure that every surface was attended to. I was buzzing with deep contentment, but still pressurized, still glowing. With a satisfied sigh, she stepped off the bed, and walked out of the room.

***

I turned to Hunter. Her intensity had not subsided; the sight of me covered in cum had made her burn. But, in her iron discipline, she came forward slowly. She pressed my face against her breasts, collecting the mess on my face onto and around her inflamed nipples. I lapped and sucked at them and her breathing quickened.

She let out a moan, half pleasure, half frustration, and maneuvered me onto my back. She pushed my thighs toward my shoulders and gazed into my shining face, and at the black skirt that had long since rolled up and now lay around my waist, and at the wetness of my tiny cage.

Slowly but relentlessly, she drove the hull of her supertanker into me, sending rolling waves of pleasure in its wake. My insides quavered at its volume, and I felt a new depth that I had not felt before. Her hips and thighs pressed into me. The feeling of her weapon completely inside me was a luxury. My eyes rolled back, and she began to fuck.

The timing of her rhythm when she fucked me then was artful and precise. The full thrusts pounded steadily, like a seasoned blacksmith who aims to swing their hammer for a full day. Like a marathon runner. She fucked, fucked, fucked, and the room darkened as the sun went down. She was in a constant passion, sweat dripped from her and mingled with the cum and oil my skin. Her speed, at an incremental rate, increased. She did not stop. My body was filled with energy, and I felt waves and shocks run through me, fade, and return. Time sped up and slowed down. I was being fucked into oblivion.

My legs burned in their position, high in the air and spread open wide. Her passion flared, and she took hold of my throat. Her thrusts were harder now. Each thud of her body into mine shook the walls. The surface of her breasts rippled. She stared violently into my eyes as she leaned on a hand choking my neck, electricity ran across my vision, then faded as she sadistically released to keep me lucid to the full force of her domination.

It was full dark outside, though a dim glow from somewhere unseen lit the room. Her tempo continued to quicken. She shifted closer to me, leaning on an elbow, and taking grip of my hair and head. Her breasts pressed against my body. Now, as she rammed into me, I was held fast in place. The kinetic force of her thrusts was converted directly into energy that continued to course throughout my body. I began to spasm. The ember flared into flames.

Then, I knew, she unleashed her full capacity. All restraint was discarded -- she was brutally, relentlessly, animalistically fucking my asshole. Her breathing was heavy, and my ass was contracting around her cock, stimulating her, and she moaned. Her hips jerked, she continued to wreck me with her freakishly massive cock. I moaned and my thoughts came out in a plea;

"Fuck me, Hunter, cum in me, please cum in me, fill my ass with your cock, fill me with your cum, please, please", and background to this petition was the uninterrupted smacking beat of hips slapping against my ass.

I broke off in a full body spasm, the energy coursing through me, and she was shaking uncontrollably too. She plunged deep, one final plunder, and there was the slightest pause, and then -- a firehose of cum was released. I felt the hot, full load, the jet that continued for 1, 2, 3 full seconds. She jerked, recoiled, then pumped her cock and her cum back into full depth once more. Another huge, hot load, this time overfilling me, the cum dripping out of my rim. A third load. Fourth. Fifth. With us quivering, disappearing into unknown pleasure, both in orgasm of the highest degree, a sixth and seventh load spilling out, but more finding its way deep into my hole, filling me completely.

We existed in that state for many long minutes. She would spasm again, and another load of cum would fill my asshole. But at long last she was finished. With deep, meditative breaths, she withdrew, moved off me, and sat back onto her heels.

I moved then to clean and worship the glory of that empress, but she stopped me with a gentle hand. She ran her cockhead up between my cheeks, and a thick wad of cum filled the wide convex surface of her still swollen glans. I pleaded with my eyes, but Not Yet, she motioned to me. She reached to the bedside and took a balm -- a different balm to the one used before, this one cooling, tightening, and healing as she spread it. And though exerted, my rim was restored to its shape and the motherlode of Hunter's vitality was sealed within me.

I then went forward and took her cockhead and that full dish of cum between my lips. And I polished her slick, firm shaft to cleanliness, and did the same with her balls. Lines of cum ran down her inner thighs which I gathered into pools with my tongue and suckled into my mouth. She motioned to see my ass again, and with her fingers fed me dollops of the cum left dripping. And last, she slid her fingers over the thick mess on my face to guide streams that ran into the corners of my mouth. She looked into my eyes, tired, content, and seeming an entirely different person.

"Well. There you have it. Now we're even. An iced coffee... and a double serve of cream".

I rolled my eyes with the realization, and she let out a quiet laugh. She lay exhausted, and soon fell asleep. I waited a while, buzzing with a new, clean pleasure, then quietly went downstairs.

***

Alex was finishing a glass of something, standing naked, looking out into the night. Her form struck me once more, those round full tits and sculpted limbs had such beauty that I could have stood and stared for hours. She had clearly just showered, her hair was wet. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hi!" I beamed. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I passed out for a while there", she said with a kind drowsiness, "and to be honest, after this I'm going right back to bed."

I nodded.

"Well,", I said, "thank you. That was..." I couldn't find the words.

She laughed, "No problem. You're welcome. Oh, there's a shower down there on the right. Hang around as long as you want, but Hunter will be out of it for a few days at least. So will I."

We said goodbye and she moved upstairs.

I showered and got dressed. As for the cage, it was no urgent matter. I liked wearing it and it did not affect my natural functions. I wasn't tired at all. By now I hadn't eaten in a day and a half, yet I felt full of a slow burning energy.

As I walked up the drive to approach the front gate, the chauffer stepped out of the guardhouse. He opened the door of the silver car that was now parked off to the side. During the ride, the night lights seemed psychedelically colored, and I could feel my muscles beginning to ache sweetly. At home, I lay abed feeling the waves of pleasure once more.

***

Late the next day, I got a notification on my phone. I was calm and clear-headed in a way that resembled the condition brought about by retaining one's essence, as I had done for a long time before, though now was amplified. I had gone about my activities with keen interest and motivation. I was curious and happy. The cage on had no negative effect on me, just the opposite, and when I thought of yesterday, I felt the arousal moving into my system to provide focus rather than distraction.

I tapped into my banking app.

"You have received a payment from HX4S13 LLC. Amount: $100,000. Description: Research fee."

I didn't know how to react. I called Hunter and she answered sounding as she had when we first met, considerate and content, though perhaps a little more subdued.

"Good afternoon"

"Hunter. Hi. I just wanted to say thanks."

"You're welcome. But it's not necessary -- you're doing me a favour."

"You mean testing the Transmuter?"

"Mmmhhm"

"Well, thank you anyway."

"No problem. I trust there's been no issues?"

"None whatsoever."

"Good. Well, you can keep it on then. It needs a tiny bit of maintenance, nothing much. Someone will get in touch with you and arrange to check in weekly, how's that sound?"

"Ok, that sounds fine."

"Great. And how are you feeling?", she asked with real curiosity.

"The best ever."

"I thought so. I think you'll notice some changes. Be careful with yourself, be disciplined".

"I will. Maybe we can do coffee again sometime?"

"Don't tempt me!", she exclaimed cheerfully. She continued;

"I'm serious, though. We can, but not for a while. Maybe in a few months."

This didn't surprise me. I figured that she and Alex had made a considered decision to allow the events of last night to occur. Once we entered the whirlpool, we would go down together, discipline be damned. I could see the risk I posed to her abstinence. Still, it was a little disappointing.

"Fair enough", I said.

"Well, have a nice evening," she said, "and you're great by the way. I'm really happy we met."

And that was that. We said goodbye, and I bathed in her compliment for many days after.

***

The events of that night happened about five years ago. My life has changed immeasurably since -- my writing career took off, I have more money than I could ever need, and best of all, the positive physical effects I experienced in the days afterward have remained, even increased.

My cage feels like a part of me now and have been made aware of the extent of the technology and resources involved in making it. Briefly, the polymer matrix is completely unique and took millions in research to develop. The ring contains a sensor that records my temperature and blood flow and makes micro adjustments to keep me perfectly contained and functional. Each week, a woman comes to my place, takes it off and cleans it, and places it on a wireless device that both charges the battery and stores data. She wets my penis with cold water and applies a cream, then puts the device back on and leaves. Last I heard, there were about 100 people wearing one, and many you would recognize as famous. They are Very Expensive.

My "Research fees" are ongoing, for I am still Hunters subject. She continues to create, and learn, and refine herself. But my subsequent encounters, with her and with others, may be told another day.

I now thank you for reading. And to finish, I will echo Hunter's words to me,

"Be careful with yourself, be disciplined."

The End.

12