Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple try again to stop but ratchet deeper.
15.2k words
32.5k
110
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,589 Followers

Lauren's surreptitious phone conversation with her rough Hispanic lover had incensed me and without thinking it through I had taken her to him despite her protests. As my anger waned, the stupidity of the idea roared at me but by then, I knew the damage was done. The mess that I had created, the sordid desire to see my wife with other men, now existed intertwined in our lives. Never, did I think Lauren would embrace the illicit sex but a flame had ignited deep within her sexual psyche and now we lived in a co-dependent world. Despite my repeated attempts to break free, we always somehow managed to fall back into the trap, and I realized that each failure just made finding a solution harder.

Lauren had not returned when I left to collect our children and we returned to an empty house which forced me to make up excuses about mommy's whereabouts. An hour and a half later, while watching TV, we heard the garage door open and our children sprung from their seats to greet their mommy. When she appeared, her swollen and bloodshot eyes indicated she had been up most of the night. She allowed the kids to lead her to their bedrooms where they could show her the things they had collected during their stay in the country but after that, she made for the bathroom to change and shower. More mommy time followed so it wasn't until we were in bed that I had the opportunity to probe about her time with Cezar.

"What happened?" I demanded.

"What happened? We partied and fucked," she responded in an irritated tone.

"How about some detail?" I replied forcing myself to remain calm.

"Details to satisfy your crazy mind?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes, those kinds," I answered, wanting to stay on point.

"Well, let's see then. We fucked and then went to the club and then a party at Juan's. All the girls there got topless including your wife. Then, back to Cezar's house to fuck some more and I loved it," she said, pausing to let the message sink in before adding, "Caesar wanted Felix to tattoo me but I said no...not sure why."

Her message cowed me and I asked in a soft voice, "Should we go to the pharmacy?"

"Dear Lord," she replied as she shook her head in disgust. But after a moment, she announced, "I went as soon as you dropped me off. Still dressed as you sent me. I told Cezar I needed to go and he took me. Seems he was more concerned than you."

We fell into an awkward silence that lasted for several minutes before I said, "You pissed me off. When I found you talking to him like a lover after we talked, I lost it."

"Did you? Or, was it just an opportunity to keep going?" she challenged me.

"No, that's not it. I was angry, very angry but it was a mistake and I'm sorry," I answered.

"Are you?" she asked while staring into my eyes and before I could answer, she added, "I plan to see him again."

"I don't think that's healthy. I think we should stop...regroup and figure out where we are," I replied.

"No, not this time. Sooner or later, you'll get the bug and bring it all up again so why stop? I'd rather just enjoy it," she answered. Her words stunned me and as I contemplated how to respond, a look of defiance filled her face and she said, "I enjoy being dirty and I love the sex."

With that, she turned away, signaling the end of the discussion, and reluctantly, I let it go. She tossed and turned throughout the night which I took to mean she felt unsettled and that she had purposefully tried to rub my nose into the situation I had created. It gave me hope that she would come to her senses concerning her behavior and during the following week she played wife and caring mother with no mention of Cezar.

"Look, I'd like to continue our conversation. I don't think it ended in a good place," I said late Saturday after the kids were in bed.

"Go ahead. What do you want to say?" she answered almost dismissively.

"I think things have gone too far...much too far and I know I'm to blame but I think it's time everything stops. It's not good for our family and not good for us," I said.

She stared at me for several seconds before she replied, "You know how many times I've heard that message or one like it? And, every time you eventually let the wild thoughts win you over. You'll want it again. It will happen sooner or later. I know that and I bet you do, too."

"Not this time," I declared, and then a thought struck me and although I knew I was on dangerous ground, I said, "Does it make sense to schedule some time with Dr. Sturm?"

"No, I'm done with her," she replied instantly.

"When's the last time you went?" I asked knowing something was amiss.

"A while... a few months," she answered.

"What happened?" I asked continuing to push.

"She told me I was exhibiting all the signs of a sex addict," she responded.

Fortunately, I had enough sense to go silent but my non-verbal expression must have given me away because after a few seconds, she announced, "I'm going to bed."

I sat by myself for over an hour contemplating the situation while trying to fully decipher my wife's message. I wanted to believe that her purpose was to make it clear I was the guilty party but I knew there was a certain truth in her words. The initial view of my wife's reluctant participation had long since vanished and I knew that repairing our relationship meant I had to stay well away from my decadent thoughts. Like a recovering alcoholic, I knew that one slip would crater everything and after steeling myself to the task, I moved to join Lauren.

Sliding beneath the covers, I stretched my arm out and tugged her towards me discovering that she was naked. Guessing she wanted to engage in lovemaking to ease the tension, I snuggled closer as my hand moved to her breasts.

"Easy, they're still sore," she gasped, reminding me of her recent piercings.

She turned towards me and for the next few minutes, we engaged in gentle kissing as our hands explored each other's bodies. Then, her hand found my dick, and she rolled to her back pulling me along. Once between her legs, she guided me to her entrance, and with just a gentle shove, I was balls-deep in her very wet pussy. For several minutes, we moved slowly together and I was delighted to hear her soft purrs of pleasure. It seemed like we had magically transported back to a time when there were no others but when I lifted above her and saw her dancing breasts with the bars through her nipples everything came rushing back.

Lauren caught me looking and for a moment we locked eyes as a wave of guilt swept through me that intensified seconds later when she said, "They marked me."

Surprised, it took me several seconds before I replied, "I know, we'll take them out."

However, my thoughts turned to shock when she whispered, "Cezar was inside me when Felix did it."

She had no idea I had witnessed the event which meant she had an agenda and I remained silent as I considered the meaning. Still, in thought, her gasps and whines brought me back to the moment, and I realized I was now fucking her aggressively. Once again, I felt shame for the impact of her words on my sexual psyche and quickly slowed.

"We'll take them out," I repeated, unable to think of anything else.

At first, she didn't reply and I reveled at her seductive look as we maintained our rhythm but suddenly, she pulled me into a passionate kiss and as it ended, she whispered, "Thomas wants to meet."

A surge of adrenalin swept through my body and involuntarily, I forcefully pushed into her several times. The tiny smile that appeared on her face made it clear she understood the meaning and left no doubt that my wife was purposefully trying to manipulate me. Unfortunately, she had successfully put me in an agitated state and despite my efforts to remain detached, and guessing her end game, I still couldn't help but engage.

"When...when did he call?" I asked knowing there was an equal chance it was a fabrication.

"A few days ago," she answered, and then said, "Go faster, baby."

I had almost stopped moving so I re-established our pace before forcing out, "No, no more, Lauren."

"Mmmm...you sure? We could do it here so you could watch," she said softly.

"Just Thomas?" I asked.

"And Cezar," she whispered.

"No, no I don't like that deal." I replied, and before she could respond, I added, "He's too much, and the piercings...Felix..."

"I need him," she whined.

"Why?" I asked.

A few seconds elapsed before she offered, "He understands me."

I knew the meaning of her message without asking for clarification. Somehow, amid our bizarre game, she had crossed paths with the rough man that had found her bad side. He had tapped into a previously undiscovered slutty side she possessed, and most surprisingly, he had accomplished it with ease. Now, he had her on a string and there didn't seem to be a limit to where he might take her.

"He's too dangerous," I replied but as the words left my mouth, I realized that it was part of the allure.

"I need him," she reiterated.

My body buzzed with sexual excitement and once again I had unknowingly increased the pace of our coupling. Her manipulation, the memories of her sexual abandon, and the dangling of Thomas in our bed had me close to release and I knew the moment that it occurred I would lose any ability to take a stand. Suddenly, it seemed insane that in less than an hour, my thought-out position on our relationship had crumbled. Indeed, my wife's warning now seemed wholly prophetic which incensed me.

"No, no more. No Cezar and no Thomas," I declared as I stopped.

Lauren looked up at me with a blank expression and after almost a minute, she gripped my hips encouraging me to move. I started at a slow pace and fell onto my elbows which put her mouth close to my ear.

"You don't want to stop, you can't," she whispered.

I didn't know how to respond as she had just proved the fragility of my control but something had to happen and before thinking it through, I said, "You never got with Chris. In this whole thing, he was the main one and it never happened. No more until you get with Chris."

Instinctively, I knew that being in the middle of lovemaking with my beautiful wife was not the best time to think rationally, but I quickly took hope that her friendship with Stacy would prove decisive. Perhaps, positioning it where Chris was the key to Cezar would result in a barrier, that would allow me to retain some dignity.

"Stacy..." she started before I cut her off.

"I don't care about Stacy," I said.

"I'm going to...I want to see Cezar," she replied.

"Not, without Chris, absolutely not," I said with growing conviction.

Unfortunately, the exchange ended our sex and Lauren went silent until she fell asleep. Over the next several weeks, she repeatedly tried to talk past my requirement and several times stated that she was going to see Cezar despite my requirement. However, when I countered that I wouldn't help in any way, which brought our children into the equation, she backed down. Although I had prepared myself, she didn't try a seductive approach, which I found odd given how successful she had been with it before.

It took several more weeks but after work on a dreary Wednesday, she announced, "I'm meeting him for a drink tomorrow."

"Chris?" I clarified, and when she nodded, I said, "You don't have to, you know."

She gave me an aggravated look and replied, "You were better when you weren't sanctimonious."

Although surprised at her decision to move forward, I didn't say anything further but hoped that when faced with the reality of betraying her friend she would stop. We didn't discuss it any further that evening and the next day I took the kids out for a burger. Lauren didn't arrive home until just before bedtime, and it was easy to see that she was feeling no pain but with her focus on the children, another thirty minutes went by before we had the chance to speak.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what? I met Chris like I told you," she said with a little aggravation.

"How did it go? What did you discuss? Where did you meet?" I fired back realizing I had never asked about the venue.

"We met at the bar in the Catalon," she answered, referring to a trendy boutique hotel downtown.

"Not very discreet," I replied.

"We didn't see anyone," she countered defensively.

"And? You were there a long time," I said.

"The drinks were good and we had a nice conversation," she answered with a smirk making it clear I would have to work for every scrap of info.

"Lauren, c'mon," I replied in frustration.

"What do you want me to say? He flirted...I flirted back. We drank...too much," she responded.

"Did he ask you to meet?" I pushed.

She stared at me and several times started to speak before finally answering, "Yes."

"And?" I asked.

"I said I'd think about it," she replied, and after a deep breath, she continued with, "I still don't like this. It's not fair to Stacy and I think you are being dishonest with things."

"No, I'm not, not at all," I replied.

I tried a few more times to learn additional details but Lauren wasn't in the mood to talk so I let it drop. Similarly, she gave off bad vibes in bed so for the next few days, things were awkward. Then, on the following Thursday, exactly one week after she met with her best friend's husband, she cornered me late in the evening.

"Chris invited me to dinner tomorrow," she explained.

"Are you going? What else is going to happen?" I asked, letting some enthusiasm seep through.

"I refuse to go to a hotel so either you take the kids to the country or it's just dinner," she responded.

"Kind of short notice," I answered.

"Your decision," she replied dismissively.

She had surprised me with her interactions with Chris as I truly thought she wouldn't cross Stacy which could only mean that her desire for Cezar was profound. Still, going from clandestine meetings for drinks to sex was a huge step and I held out hope that she was playing a game of brinksmanship with me. For the rest of the evening, I struggled to determine how to handle the situation, and I felt ashamed when I realized my demons were playing an active role.

The next day, I phoned my mom and as I expected, she was quite eager to have the kids for the weekend. I thought about staying with them, well away from any debauchery that might occur but I knew I would be climbing the walls so I decided to try and take the same position I used to spy on things with Cezar and his crew. Just before nine, I arrived in our neighborhood and after parking well down the street, I tried to nonchalantly make my way back to our house. The place was empty and my thoughts quickly went to my wife seated across from her potential lover smiling as they conversed. I wondered if she looked at him with anticipation or merely as a stepping stone to get what she really wanted.

Afraid of the impact on my bladder, I stayed away from alcohol and arranged things so I would have the best sight line to our bed. An hour later, I heard a noise at the door and the couple entered the house and quickly started a lively banter with lots of laughter. By her behavior, it seemed she was approaching the evening as something more than a requirement but I still wondered whether, when the moment of truth arrived, she would betray her close friend.

I guessed by the direction of the sound they had moved to the kitchen and I heard Lauren offer Chris some wine. Their interaction continued for almost thirty minutes and the parts I could hear showed they were covering a wide range of casual topics. Then, without warning, the talking stopped and I visualized the man holding my wife in his arms as he kissed her deeply. Occasionally, between periods of silence, I could hear talking but now it was muted and I knew that it was very likely my wife would soon lead the man to her bed. The thought had barely left my brain when I heard several giggles, followed by sounds of movement, and seconds later the couple passed my spot hand-in-hand with Chris' shirt completely unbuttoned. My wife, now barefoot, wore a sexy knee-length black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline I had never seen before. It showed the sides of her breasts and was a far cry from the clothes she normally wore in public which made me think she had purchased it special for her date. If so, it meant she was putting far more into the encounter than I expected.

When they reached the bed, Chris spun her into his arms and kissed her passionately as his hands fumbled with her dress. It took him some time but finally, he found the clasp and when it was free, he unzipped her and then lifted the garment off her body revealing her beautiful body covered only by a tiny red lace thong.

"Lauren, you're pierced," he gasped when he saw her nipples.

"Yes," she answered demurely, and then asked, "Do you like them?"

"God, it's so...so damn hot. I would never have guessed," he replied as his fingertips gently explored her nubs.

While he was playing with her breasts, her hands went to his pants and the eagerness with which she worked to get them off indicated that she was very aroused. When free, with just a small push she had them over his hips, and then she dropped to her knees and pulled his boxers down until his cock sprang free inches from her face.

Lauren had said multiple times that Stacy had told her that Chris was small but the shaft that now bobbed inches from my wife's face looked to me to be quite normal. It wasn't huge by any means but neither did I find it small which put it in the same category as most men, including myself. With an impish smile, my wife looked up at the man and then gripped his cock with her hand and brought it to her mouth.

"Ohhh...oh, shit..." Chris groaned as his legs almost buckled.

Lauren continued for several more seconds then stopped, looked up at him with sensual eyes, and asked, "Do you like that?"

Rather than respond verbally, he gently guided her back to his cock and sighed deeply as she inhaled it once more. For several minutes, she worshipped his phallus then he stopped her and pulled her to her feet. The couple kissed hungrily and when it ended, they had a short, whispered conversation before she moved to the center of the bed. Chris was right behind her and he quickly pulled her panties off and then turned his attention to her breasts. He seemed intrigued by the piercings but finally, his attention shifted lower, and tracing his tongue along her abdomen, he soon arrived at what had to be an extremely wet pussy.

He took his time exploring her folds and at first her reactions weren't evident but slowly she opened her legs wider and when his movement became rapid, one hand went to the back of his head while the other slowly massaged a breast. Soon, small whimpers began to escape her mouth and it became apparent he was intentionally building her slowly.

"Please Chris, I need it," she suddenly begged.

"Wait," he responded, breaking his connection for a moment.

With a frustrated whine, she accepted his words but just a minute later she tried again, "Please..."

This time, a broad smile crossed his face as he slowly crawled up the bed until his cock stood rigid just inches from her opening. Several times, he kissed her and whispered something I couldn't make out then my wife's hand moved to his shaft, and with a needy whimper, she brought it to her opening.

"Ohhh...oh, baby..." I heard her cry out as he slowly pushed inside.

When he hit bottom, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms looped his neck as they started another long, passionate kiss.

When it ended, over the labored breathing, I heard him say, "I'll never forget this."

"Really?" my wife responded as she held his head in her hands.

They began to kiss once more and after several seconds Chris' body started to slowly roll as he gently fucked my wife. Minutes ticked by as they slowly coupled and it seemed that they were either whispering to each other or kissing the entire time. Neither seemed to be in any hurry and another five minutes elapsed before I noticed the man's ass start to move with more purpose. Their sounds became more pronounced in between the long kisses and my wife's legs slowly inched up until her feet touched his ass.

j267
j267
4,589 Followers