Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, Lauren?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered nervously.

"Did they make you?" I asked.

"No...I don't know," she responded.

She tried to pull her robe closed but I stopped her and continued to stare at the figure for some time before I said, "Tell me how it happened."

"Felix did it," she replied, stating the obvious.

"At Cezar's? You went to Cezar's?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"I went there but he did it here," she answered.

Her response let me know that more had occurred during the weekend than I previously understood and I wondered if, like before, the crew had traveled to our house for their sordid play.

"They came here? Cezar...and the others?" I asked.

"No, just Felix," she replied.

"Lauren, enough. Start at the beginning and tell me what happened," I demanded.

She stared at me for a few seconds and then explained, "I went to Cezar's but it was a mess. He was in bed with Zach's sister and I got mad and he told Felix to get me out so I left," she said which still didn't explain Felix at our house or the tattoo.

"How did Felix get here?" I asked.

"He followed me. He knew I was alone. I told Cezar and I guess he told him," she replied.

"You let him in the house?" I probed.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Did you have sex with him? Did he force you?" I asked nervously.

"He didn't force me," she whispered as she looked down at the bed.

"Damn, Lauren. When did he do the tattoo?" I pushed.

"Saturday afternoon," she responded.

Something didn't connect in my head and I asked, "How long was he here?"

"Until Sunday afternoon when I had to leave," she answered.

"When did he come over?" I asked now sensing the depravity of the weekend.

"Friday night," she whispered.

In my mind, I envisioned them fucking dozens of times all over the house and although I wanted more details, I merely looked at her and said, "Your nipples and now your tummy."

"Let's make love," she said as she reached for my arm.

Although I was still confused, I felt my pronouncement might be received better when we had connected so I quickly stripped and crawled on top. As I grew near, she gripped my dick and guided me into her opening which was already wet and I easily slipped inside. I let several minutes tick by as I slowly thrust into her while listening to her soft mews, and when I thought the time was right, I let her know the plan.

"Lauren, I've decided the best path forward is for you to get pregnant," I told her.

"What's that mean?" she asked nervously.

"It means I'm going to knock you up," I declared.

I thought it was 50/50 on whether she would accept or reject the idea but I hadn't expected her to go silent and push her head into my chest. Clearly, something was wrong, and it took her almost a minute before she lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

"I think...you' might be...you're too late," she stammered.

"Who?" I asked although I had strong suspicions.

"Felix...he wouldn't let me..." she started before I cut her off.

"You didn't take a pill?" I demanded.

"He wouldn't let me. I did when he left but I think it was too late. I'm late," she explained.

I knew my wife's periods followed a predictable schedule and doing the quick math in my head, I figured she couldn't be tardy by more than a week or so which meant it was too soon to panic. Still, the risk was very real as her commitment to the diaphragm was spotty at best, and it made me wonder if it was always inevitable that sooner or later, we would be in this predicament. Despite the situation, something made me push into her and hearing her gasp, my mind jumped to Felix's tattoo and what it would look like on her swollen belly.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Barn Dance A young couple contracts to have their barn repaired.in Loving Wives
Learning to Sin With the kids away, a couple experiences some forbidden play.in Interracial Love
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
More Stories