All Comments on 'Ignorance and Arrogance'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess mama doesn't always know best. Funny but sad.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Clever and chuckle inducing. Perfect go-together with morning coffee. Nice bit of icing on the cake with the last paragraph. As always, thanks very much.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good story! The last paragraph was spot on.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it all the way!

Just the magnet remark would have been worth the five stars I gave :-)

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"If you're the husband when the oven door opens, ta-da, eighteen years of child support." - You can make your own rules in your own story, of course, but I don't believe that irl that there are any states that don't allow paternity to be challenged, and the mother putting another man's name on the birth certificate can only help the husband's case.

\

"alimony as long as you and I don't get married." - If the law doesn't allow for stopping or reducing alimony if the ex is cohabitating, it should!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

tough one.....i would've sent a couple postcards just to be a certified ass

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

Nice quick burn. 5 stars.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Original idea for a true BTB! Great fun!

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

Quirky and unique are the 2 adjectives I'd pick to describe this story. Thanks for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would liked to have heard more about the suffering caused by her dumb ass decisions and her dirtbag boyfriend. Like the light bulb moment when she realized she was caught and on her own. Nice story.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Five stars. I couldn't agree more with your opening statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The very first sentence of your intro gave you five stars from me! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ the grammar nazi, anonymous: I am so sick of smart ass people commenting on a few grammar mistakes all the time. As a writer, I have read over my own work several times before submitting and still miss a few here and there. If you're reading a story to catch mistakes, BUY A BOOK! You're getting this content FREE so either shut up and enjoy it or don't read it.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Good one! In real life, I’m Sure I could not allow the stupid asses to blind themselves, that’s just cruel to the unborn child and way too over the top. Still, just driving away would make for a boring story- lol!

“Rewriting history” could mean several things. As used here, it implies the rewrite is false, but I could easily argue the rewriting may be factual corrections of the crap they fed me in school 50 years ago.

Liked the story, thanks for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I liked it! That's a new revenge angle and you clearly motivated that revenge more than adequately. What a hateful wife and the boyfriend got what he deserved.

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

Re Anonny: “You might want to look at YOUSELF before talking about anyone in this generation.” If you were a named author, I might give you credit for intentional irony. As an Anonny, I don’t feel that same incentive. Besides, he didn’t ‘talk’ about any individuals—he said it’s a characteristic of the entire generation as a whole. You and he both substantiated his statement.

<>

He could also have said this generation would miscomprehend the rules of logic, and his words would have been just as accurate, but that would have been too much like sending a blind person a postcard. Only difference is the characters in the story had previously been sighted, so they knew they were now blind. A person who has never experienced being anything other than ignorant is, well, arrogant, and blind to the scorn heaped on them.

<>

So our protagonist moved to the plastic world of Southern Cali, eh? Well, so long as he reads the warning labels, he’ll be ok.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 1 year ago

LOVE IT, M&M. Entertaining as always. Keep them coming, please!

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Loved the story! As for magnetic repulsion, it just means you have to flip her over!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayover 1 year ago

As she told Rocky she loves him. That doom the couple. Love is blind.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Blindness? I'm sorry. If you'd have had the skin burned and permanent raccoon eyes, zombie blood streaks tattooed into their faces, etc, I'd have been fine with it.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

A rather morbib sense of humor.

I like it. 5*

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

M&M almost always delivers (remember, it melts in your mouth not in your hands?). He tried, he really tried, to warn them. Well, maybe an incomplete warning, but still... Started out 4, then crept up to 5 before the finish. Nice job.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

An entertaining read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it 5* all the way. Last bit about magnets was outstanding.

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

Love the read.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Wonderful pastiche that really made me laugh. "Those who can read and write have a clear advantage. 5*!

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I enjoy the barbed trap where he "tried to tell her" the eye makeup was dangerous, in such a way as to guarantee she'd use it. Brutal.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Finally a person that stood up for himself although ran away like a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting. Paying attention reaps its own rewards.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Read the instructions? Ha, I don't need to read the instructions! Nicely done

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

The best BTBs, IMO, are the self-owned ones, when the Bitch and the Bastard actually ends up burning themselves.

Quite nice how it happened here - the MC barely had to do anything, but cover his own ass!

'Also have to give credit to Marty for not returning to laugh at his wife's and her lover's faces - 'fact is, he would have had every right to act which such pettiness, but him not doing so prove how good of a man he is (not at all sure if I would have done the same...)

Now, if he just makes sure his next serious relationship does not meet his mother... he'll be all good.

Another winner, M&M. Thanks for the share.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Excellent first line, didn't like the last line, and the ending was a little too extreme for me. Blind for life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Why hang around, she made it clear she didn’t need or want him, only his money. Coward? Nah, just smart.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

I thought the blinding was a bit OTT - just scarring might have been enough - but it's your story. I hope it was meant to be satirical . . . if it was, it's spot on.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Deliberate ignorance is the worst form of stupidity.....well played!

Tiger27Tiger27over 1 year ago

Loved the last paragraph!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange story and knowing the bitch would go blind. Then leaving for greener pastures.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Nice to see a proper story, especially after the return of one of Literotica's most notorious hypocrite whores posted recently...

CD1929CD1929over 1 year ago

This story appeared earlier and then was taking off the site-still a good read she got was she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good, but did Lit mess up? I'm sure I read this within the last couple of days, then it got deleted and reposted. Weird. Still a good story the 2nd time around.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Some lighthearted fun - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"However there is this nerdy chick at my new job that I seem fascinated with. Nerds are like magnets. We seem to repel each other."

Worth some stars all by itself.

hehehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pretty clever. Four stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Love it!!! The Cheekiness was perfect! 5/5 x 10,000!!!

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

The last paragraph was the most fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SURE...the BTB crowd here on LW, wants for nothing but scorched earth and a blood-bath end-result, of the cucked hubby going nuclear on the cheaters. Basically, guess I am one of the BTB crowd...with a couple exceptions...

But I liked how this cheated-on hubby, used his cheating dom-wife's own BS, with ample warnings in advance...and let her and her lover and their friends, burn themselves away!

Leaving him at home, which completely kept him out of the fucked-over criminal courts and penal system!

I mean...that is the reality on the ground, here in America, isn't it?

You go ballistic on a caught cheating slut whore spouse and lover...you will wind up behind bars yourself!

Unless you're as intelligent and cagey as this hubby was, and let them both take themselves out!

Nice touch, that cheating slut wifey, and her lover, both wind-up blind! That, by their own stupid choices!

Also nice touch, hubby recorded/documented their party plans and his repeated warnings to his cheating wife, of the dangers of them wearing that paint, in all that Ultraviolet Light they were using!

Hubby had all his ducks-in-a-row! One smart dude! Used his head, for something other than a hat-rack!

I really enjoyed reading this story author! A good one, interesting plot lines, very creative story premise and idea! Why I gave it 5 stars!

Will you write us more good stories, such as this?

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

5* for the last paragraph alone.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not so sure I should have enjoyed this, but hell I did! Huge fan for reading labels they are a wealth of information. 5 shinney 5 pointy things!

Just a question from a non-USA ill-informed illiterate, what has this to do with liberals or liberalism?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

As a man who divorced his wife when he caught her cheating, I absolutely loved this one. I deserve to get revenge on my ex because of the emotional abuse that I suffered at her hands for seven years. This story let me get satisfaction vicariously.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story. 5*

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Nice to see Observation of the box pay such a reward, and the "forcing by prohibiting" tactic.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story. Like Just_Words, M&M can more story in one page than most can in three or four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually it's only the common poles of magnets that repel each other. The opposite poles attract each other pretty strongly.

So, two nerds getting together is fine, as long as all they do with each other is 69, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Would have liked it to read about her reaction to the divorce, etc.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Made me laugh, you do have some odd thoughts that you put on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked this a lot, POS wife and lover deserve the long term pain and blindness for their arrogant and unjustified attitude towards MC. Liked the way the MC used psychomology to manipulte the stupids into doing what he wanted them to, of course they were going to anyway but he kind of made it so they had to, to show him he wasnt the boss of them, or something stupid like that. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars.

An original plot.

I really liked his total indifference to her, to her actions and attitudes after he found out that she was cheating.

So much better than all this unrequited love drama and bullshit. As Mick Jagger said "I used to love her, but its all over now."

So many other stories have all this weeping and wailing as if from pre-teen girls, coming from grown soon to be ex married grown men. It is just pathetic in these stories how somehow the externally shown levels of pain somehow reflects how deeply emotionally hurt someone is. Even with physical pain it is usually the severely injured who are just quiet, whilst those with a mere flesh wound are crying and screaming.

WillowghbyWillowghby11 months ago
Almost Believable...

From the first sentence (if you forget, please go back and read again) to the end, a delightful, non-violent, no Navy SEALS, BTB with lasting effect. Fun little romp despite the very serious price paid by the idiot cheaters.

Thanks, M&M.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Four stars. Seemed a bit over the top causing blindness, no matter what, and how mean the wife and boyfriend were. Edged toward five stars though.

JPB

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Seriously? It's "over the top" to harm an evil psychopathic whore who literally plans to make you pay for another guy's child deliberately? Someone clearly has no concept of morality or ethics.

I agree with the earlier commenter, this is way better that all the BS "oooh i still looooove the cheating bitch, ooooooh I am conflicted, oooooh I wish to not lose the parasite" that certain people like to put into their LW stories..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let the bitch burn herself, literally! 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut

Tundah50Tundah509 months ago

Original plot. GG

2112literotica2112literotica9 months ago

Haha. Good one. 5 stars. Some people are just stupid.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

They wouldn't put paint directly on the eyes would they? I figured on the eyelids. Getting a chemical burn there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have in the past and I'm sure that I will in the future. Warn some idiot that what they're about to do is beyond stupid. However, If they insist. I'm more than happy to step back with a bag of popcorn and watch the show.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, except for the final paragraph.

ttt59ttt5916 days ago

I guess you can be blind in more ways than one. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...