All Comments on 'Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 01'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

Want to see more, hope it does not devolve into nastyness... The friendship aspect is so great and hope it gets maintained even as they explore more. I love the idea of combining best friends and bdsm/romance., but don't want him to become crazy-dom and just more and more kinks which many stories devolve into. He does seem to move a LITTLE fast once he starts but I guess we must accept this as fiction to move story along. Prefer it to move slowly rather than suddenly he is whipping her in intense pain or whatever. What makes this story potentially interesting is that they care about each other up front, and I really want to see that continue and be seen and not get lost in his mastery. Not forgot that he is acting dominant but is still her friend and more. Loved the story and want to see more, feeling their emotions.

flungsemianflungsemianover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for a lovely piece of erotic art. I enjoyed the slower pace, beautiful descriptions, and insight into both characters. I look forward to your future work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly Talented

Lycra, What an incredible first effort! Compelling plot, steamy sex...just wow! You've made me care about your characters. I can't wait to read the next installment. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a well written story

Truly such a well written story. Hard to believe this is a first attempt. I like the build up, the characterisation, the description of the scenes and her mind space. The looming tension both leading up to the scene, in the scene and overarching conveyed by the title and the small bits in the story. Again wonderfully crafted and looking forward to the next chapter

gentleone58gentleone58over 5 years ago
Great Writing

It is hard to believe this is a first effort because it is so well written and built on a premise of friendship coupled with their desire. It was interesting that the sub Nicole thought he should have initiated but, he apparently had spoken of her before. I was a bit concerned that he would want to just remain friends or end the friendship but you worked the story out for both to be able to get what they wanted. I was really pleased with the slower work up to the sex. Fantastic story and look forward to more. Revealing what was in her thoughts was an added bonus that is sometimes overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's chapter 2?

Please follow through!!!

Steve150177Steve150177over 5 years ago
Great

I also can't believe it is a 1st story. In fact I'm positive you have written others, in English class for example.

I really get off on stories written with a lot of her thoughts and feelings, these being the main point.

I stop reading most stories written from his point of view which consist just of a description of what he does to his slave/sub.

You don't even need an editor.

Babyboo12Babyboo12over 5 years ago
More

Can you Please continue I love this story

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please update

Waiting for the second chapter

LydraLydraover 5 years agoAuthor
Update from the author.

Thanks everybody for all the positive feedback! I’m pleasantly surprised by everybody’s incredulity that this is my first effort. I’ve read a lot of erotica and I’m happy that people seem to share my personal taste for what makes for good reading. It should be said, though, that Part 1 took a very long time to write and went through a lot of cycles of writing something, hating it, deleting most of it and restarting.

Part two is in the works. Trust me, I’m very well familiar with the pain of waiting for somebody to write new chapters, but I’ll still make no promises about a timeline. I ask for your patience and thank you all again for the kind reception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best erotica pieces about this kind of D/S dynamic that I've read yet. it's not quite the kind of dynamic I have with my sub, but it's clearly written by someone who has either thought about it a lot or, more likely, experienced it first hand. Well done. There's a tiny bit of editing to be done, but it's very minor and not distracting. Your writing style is clear and communicative and descriptive and takes you right there. Thanks for writing and sharing! I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2, which I'm going to do right now, and then I'm going to make my sub read both of them. I know it will turn her on. It will probably also turn her on to read this comment telling the world that I'm going to tell her to read this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is quite possibly one of the best eroticas (if not the best) that I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

More please!

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 5 years ago
Simply perfect

This is the very best opening chapter that I have ever read on this site. Believable beyond a doubt.

parawaparawaover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Great work, Lydra. I'm one who finds good grammar and punctuation very sexy. The effort and rewriting you have put in have paid off big time.

I just hope that the xelliebabex trolls don't start diminishing your deserved success. I'll save the next installment for tomorrow...

indudeindudeover 4 years ago
Superb!

If this is just your 1st attempt at this, to say that you're a natural would be an understatement!! Excellently written!

StaitonStaitonover 4 years ago

I am so happy to have found this story. I am a Dominant, so reading this story from the perspective of the sub is especially igniting my imagination. I feel like Malcolm, slowly savoring her reactions and thoughts and it’s absolutely captivating.

It’s easy to get into a grind with a partner and to fall into taking them (or their feelings and thoughts) for granted - this story is reminding me to slow down, to be more thoughtful and intentional in my dominance, and is inspiring me to take on Malcolm’s mantle of crafting the deep emotional bond.

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story! I’ll be sharing it with several of my kinky friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great! But...

I share the satisfaction with your story, and I agree that good grammar and punctuation are sexy, because attention to those points takes away the speed bumps that occasionally jar a reader out of the story. But since you asked, it's not perfect, either. A good editor could point out things like "free reign," "That first long, hard slid over my clit," or "There's very few positions," for example.

Keep it up! Find an editor you like. He or she will help you eliminate the errors you make over and over as well as pick out the occasional typos. Any writer is going to goof occasionally during the creation of a work, and it's god-awfully difficult to spot your own mistakes unless you put the piece away for a long time and come back to it fresh.

Again, congrats. Great story!

Shehasnicebutt2Shehasnicebutt2over 4 years ago
Wonderful, very well written story

Its not often that I read erotic stories that are as well written as this! Thank you!

spinypetespinypeteover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely beautiful writing. Keep it up!

LowcountryLowcountryover 4 years ago
Damn!

I forgot there was more!

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best works or erotica I've ever read. Thank you for taking the time and effort required to share your story with us. I feel privileged to have been granted access into your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wowed and now very curious

I cannot remember the last time a story on literotica captured my attention similar to yours. I have things that to be done today but I’m those will be put on the back burner because I need to read this. I feel like the submissive perspective is so relatable and the Dom...I really feel like I’m missing out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All of the stars!

I’m lost for words and that just isn’t me, perfect.

I loved the clarity of the 2 laws, all too often stories tell of wannabe Dominants who “permit” safe words and state that using the safe word will end everything not just the current scene but the entire dynamic. I thought about using the word relationship instead of dynamic but I’m not sure that that kind of wannabe knows the meaning of the word.

Submission is a gift of trust and that isn’t easy as it sounds.

Tess (uk)

susserKakaohasesusserKakaohasealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Well written and wonderfully paced. Much better than a fast fuck.

BabygirlAlice345BabygirlAlice345over 3 years ago
Fucking hell

Its like you wrote this directly from my fantasies. I think i was literally panting by the end. Fuck! Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deep exploration of D/s dynamics!

I loved this story! I am fairly new to the BDSM lifestyle and this story really helped me see the power of submission. I wrote an article about it on Medium— I hope you feel I did your story justice!

- Anne

https://link.medium.com/yZ9qL4Cdkcb

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 3 years ago
Fine intro to BDSM

My wife loves the taste of cum! That's one at least!

IslaRoyIslaRoyabout 3 years ago
Beautifully Written!

That was a wonderfully paced, beautifully written chapter. I can’t help feeling a little skeptical about your claim that this is your first literary venture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit one of the characters has my name creepy lol but kinda hot

unpolleunpolleabout 2 years ago

Very realistic, I live bdsm as a Master after a tutoring of a Mistress in real life and this script is incredibly real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES