Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 03

Story Info
Devyn plans to drop her first L-bomb on Malcolm.
19.4k words
4.76
29.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers

Author's Note:

This is NOT the kind of Part 3 that is designed to stand alone. You will be very lost without having read Parts 1 and 2.

I'm a dreamer, as I'm sure many of you Literotica readers are too. This story was born out of a daydream about two women who are brought into the world of BDSM dramatically differently. Ignore the Warning Label has changed a lot since that first fantasy, but it was always meant to be two people's story.

This part alternates between Devyn's and Vivian's point of view and narrative voice. All the first-person perspective is Devyn and all the third-person is Vivian.

Many thanks to EGRI and another reader who preferred to remain anonymous for all their feedback and edits. They're both awesome! EGRI also went back and was instrumental in cleaning up Parts 1 and 2, and deserves a special round of applause for that.

Nearly every author says something about welcoming all comments and feedback. Three installments in, I'm really starting to understand why. Your words back to me are hugely impactful. Your kind words motivate me to keep writing and your criticism both inspires me and guides me in improving.

Thank you for continuing to read.

*****

Days and weeks passed by in a flash of romantic adventures. Many things were changing for Malcolm and me. Malcolm's school year ended, and he started working as a summer intern at a law firm. It was consuming an absurd amount of his time with dry reading and summary reporting. The pay was good for an internship, but it probably worked out to less than minimum wage with all the hours they made him read.

My friends circle was expanding as I was introduced fully into Malcolm's kinky circle, and I was very surprised to find myself popular among them. I hadn't had a very active social life since I left college, so it was nice to interact with people other than my coworkers and screen names on the internet.

Every weekend since our first date had been a new adventure, both in and out of the bedroom. I suspected that Malcolm was surviving on more caffeine than sleep during the week in order to keep his weekends free for us. Our next adventure was set to begin soon!

In his dominant role, Malcolm had been the chief architect of most of our dates. Today was the first time I'd taken the lead planning something special for us. Well, Nicole and I both had planned the activity for the group, but then the bedroom fun afterward was all me. I'd been filled with excitement arranging the details, but now that the day was here, I was nervous. After all, it isn't every day that you drop your first L-bomb on your life long best friend.

In typical young nerd fashion, we were killing time beforehand with video games.

"Widowmaker top left platform. WIDOW TOP LEFT!" There was a burst of sound and a curse from Malcolm.

"I thought you said this was the easiest character! I keep dying!"

Vivian and I laughed, "You keep standing still in the middle of the field! Of course the sniper is going to eat you alive."

"But you told me I'm supposed to hang back with Mercy," Malcolm complained, grumbling, "I never got so punished in League."

I smiled. Malcolm, who was usually good at everything he tried, had finally found something he wasn't a natural at. We usually played League of Legends together, but Vivian had persuaded me to give Overwatch a try and it was fun. I wasn't very good yet, but Vivian was a pro. With Malcolm and I dragging our ratings down, she probably could have escorted the payload to the final destination 1v6 regardless of what the rest of us did. She was a blur running circles around everybody on Tracer, keeping up a steady stream of encouragement and tips for us.

"Mercy can fly, you know," she said, "you can zip between teammates like Lee Sin in League."

"That would have been great to know two hours ago!"

"We assumed you did know!" Vivian laughed. "You were saying she looks like an angel with her wings! Aren't those a giveaway?"

Malcolm tried it, flying up to where our Pharah soared raining rockets down on the enemy. He hovered with her, slowly gliding downward. "Why can't I keep going up?"

"She's just like Lee Sin, you need somebody to jump to."

"But this isn't flying! This is falling but slower!" We all laughed together as he hovered in the air like a big juicy target and Widowmaker easily picked him off again.

"Keep jumping around," I suggested, "like Tracer, it makes you much harder to hit."

The banter continued, Malcolm now hiding deep in the shadows at all times while our new friend easily carried our relative dead weight to victory.

"Kidding aside, you guys are improving quickly," Vivian told us encouragingly. "Your aim is getting much better and you're learning your way around all the maps."

Vivian. When her name first came up at the chocolate bar during our first date seven weeks ago, I'd been focused on Malcolm's reaction to the general topic of bad relationships. Jeff had talked about Vivian's sister Susan wanting to show her to a more positive outlook on her sexual interests. We hadn't found out what Susan meant by that yet, but Malcolm and I both liked Vivian the second we met her.

We met at one of the munches Jeff and Natalie organized for their upcoming play party. It's probably a testament to my porn-based sex education that I'd never heard of a munch before. I could name every implement and kinky outfit Kink.com ever used, identify every vibrator ever made, and pick a ton of models out of a lineup of naked tits or cocks. But munches? I thought those were just snacks for stoners.

I'd been told that it was going to be a casual event to meet people and socialize, nothing kinky or sexual about it, but I was still nervous. Jeff and Natalie had a pretty established circle of friends, and new invitees were typically the close friends of existing members. I had Malcolm and Nicole to vouch for me and Vivian had her sister, but we were the only two new faces among two dozen people who all knew each other well.

Vivian looked exactly like I felt, like a deer in the headlights who had absolutely no idea what to wear to a gathering of BDSM practitioners and was very relieved to not be out of place in jeans. Everybody was very welcoming, but being the center of so many people's attention was a little overwhelming. We ended up gravitating to each other for mutual protection.

We bonded over our excellent taste in sports. It was the summer of 2018, and we were the only ones in a conversation of alleged "basketball fans" who had seen the most exciting games of the recent March Madness tournament. The women's Final Four. Nothing in the men's bracket came anywhere close. Malcolm had to stifle a grin watching my reaction when Vivian confessed to being a savage rooting for the wrong side of the UConn vs. Notre Dame game. 'I guess actually going to the University of Connecticut is a reasonable enough excuse. Barely.'

"Do you guys have time for another game?" Vivian asked as we won the game by ushering the payload over the finish line. The event Nicole and I had planned was another munch and we were trying to convince her to come.

"I should head out now to make it to Jersey City on time," Malcolm said.

"Are you sure we can't persuade you to join us?" I asked her.

"I don't know," Vivian said hesitantly. "I haven't actually played basketball in a really long time, I'm sure I would just hold you all back." She sounded less certain than before, like she wanted to be talked into it.

Picking up on that, Malcolm chimed in, "You don't need to worry about that, it'll mostly be a bunch of overweight dads complaining about their knees. If you can jog longer than a court length and make a layup, you'll be ahead of the curve. It isn't really about the game anyway. These activities are just an excuse to get people together. Plus, there will be a chunk of people just watching and waiting for the bar afterwards."

"Really? But Devyn is so excited to play."

Malcolm laughed. "Yeah, basketball is her thing, even more so than the gym and video games are, but she hasn't been able to get a group to play in ages. How long has it been, Devyn? Since that rec league in college?"

"Yeah," I said, "I keep trying to get a group of coworkers together, but they all make lame excuses about having to go take care of their kids after work."

"Wow," Vivian giggle, matching my sarcasm. "The laaamest of excuses. You really weren't kidding about not wanting children." She paused for a second, then said, "and you're saying this bar Nicole likes has really good wings?" We had her. Her tone had shifted to bubbly happiness and, despite continuing to drag her feet a little, we knew she was in.

Vivian was one of those people whose smiles were infectious. Something about her made you want to join in. Many people get described using words like "kind" and "sweet," but Vivian honestly embodied them more than anybody I'd met. She seemed genuinely happy to see other people just being happy. Malcolm agreed; she was like something out of a Disney movie. It was a running joke between him, Nicole and I that we expected to see small woodland animals following her around.

She also had a bit of a mischievous streak to her, even if it was an innocent one. For example, she was the kind of person who might swap the salt and sugar containers at a breakfast table and think it was the absolute height of comedy. In that case, she would probably give it away giggling non-stop before her would-be victim had the chance to make coffee.

Once Vivian had dropped off voice chat and we were alone, Malcolm asked me, "Does she remind you of anybody?"

I thought about it. I guess she was kind of like Nicole in that they both had personalities that drew me in, and they were both very open, but they had very different feels to them. Vivian was warm and embracing where Nicole was more brash and self-deprecating.

"Hmm," Malcolm mused. "I kind of see that. Different on the surface, but they create similar effects. But that's not who I had in mind. She reminds me a bit of you."

"Me!?" I exclaimed. "But we're nothing alike at all!"

"You don't think so?" Malcolm asked, amused. "I disagree. You're both very likeable people who are continually surprised to find that people like you."

I had no idea what to say to that. It fit for Vivian. She'd been surprised and delighted when I wanted to follow through on our video games conversation at the first munch and started playing Overwatch with her. But me? Very likeable? 'I guess my incredulity proves his second point well enough.'

"You both have similar interests too," Malcolm went on. "You're both basketball fans, competitive gamer and you both work in technology just to name a few."

"Okay, that I call BS on. Everybody our generation lives on computers, of course we all like gaming."

"And what are the stats on women in technology? 25 percent? 30?"

"Depends what role you're talking about, but something like that, yeah," I grudgingly agreed. "Fine, that's fair enough. But what about everything else she likes? I mean, for fucks sake, she knits! She brings her needles and yarn with her to munches so she can knit on the train! Can you ever picture me knitting?"

Malcolm cracked up, presumably imagining me with a ball of yarn in my lap counting stitches.

"Don't knock it till you try it! But fine," he conceded. "You've got some differences, but I think you two might be more similar than you think." He changed the subject, "anyway, are you excited for tonight?"

"Yeah! Basketball, barbecue wings and sex. The best birthday schedule ever. Do you have everything ready?"

"Yep. Your requests were fairly specific. I suspect you've got something planned you haven't told me yet—"

"Like you've never surprised me with something half way through a scene" I teased.

"—But I do have everything you've asked for prepared," Malcolm continued, teasing me right back. "And I told Nicole to get everybody ready to sing you Happy Birthday."

"You didn't!"

"Yeah, there'll be a cake and candles and people buying you shots and everything!"

"Oh fuck, Nicole would totally organize that too. I swear to god, if you told her—"

"I didn't, I didn't!" Malcolm laughed. "But it's tempting. The look on your face would be so worth it. Anyway, I have to run. See you soon?"

"Yeah, see you soon!"

I sat back in my chair and stretched, letting the stiffness of sitting still for several hours ebb away. My apartment had changed a bit in the last few weeks. My once empty wall space was slowly filling with trophies from my adventures with Malcolm and some cool art Nicole found for me. Hanging over my desk were the two archery targets from our first date. I'd preserved the rose Malcolm gave me during my blind walk to his house and put it in a picture frame. It hung next to my bed, and I fell asleep most nights smiling at it.

Other mementos had joined them. There was the pair of tickets I'd bought for us to go see Primus, one of our favorite live bands that unfortunately doesn't translate well into recordings. Nicole had surreptitiously taken a picture of some of our more intense PDA, which she said was a solid 9 out of 10. An improvement from the 8 out of 10 she'd rated our first kiss.

Next to me at my desk was the calendar I'd filled in with more of our relationship firsts. The really special, important milestones in our young romance, like the first time I'd accidentally farted into his embrace as we spooned on July 8th, and the first time he'd gone to the bathroom and hadn't felt the need to close the door on the 20th.

But my favorite was the new folder in my porn hard drive, labeled "My Marks." There I had a rapidly growing portfolio of the after effects of all our lovemaking sessions. The most recent addition, bright red stripes covering my boobs from Malcolm's crop, had only finished healing a few days ago. Looking at those pictures again, I honestly missed those marks. They hurt. My fucking god, it had hurt like a bitch getting them! But the effect giving them had on Malcolm was so intense, and the pride I felt in my own strength being able to take them made it a wonderful memory. I loved the look of them and the feel of them afterwards. They were like a painting across my skin illustrating the bond Malcolm and I shared. A painting I could feel constantly, reminding me of him and our sex every time I moved.

Today was going to be another first for us. It was something I should have done the morning after I'd whispered three little words to him while he slept, but had been too nervous. Something I'd promised myself I'd tell him every time we were together since then, but had always chickened out of. The moment was never right. It would always have been too much of a non-sequitur. I worried it was too soon and it could fuck everything up between us. We hadn't even been officially dating for two months yet! What if he didn't say it back? What if he didn't feel the same way for me? What if? What if? What if?

It was very similar to all my worries and doubts before telling Malcolm I wanted to be his girlfriend. Taking that leap of faith had been the best decision of my life. I hoped I would look back at this the same way.

Tonight, I would tell him that I loved him. I would completely bare my emotions to him and put them in his hands. Even if it was a risk, I wanted to tell him because being in love was the most wonderful thing I'd ever experienced, and I wanted to share it with him more than anything else in the world.

-----

Vivian smiled at her reflection. She normally dressed modestly and disliked outfits that hugged her body, but this one wasn't that bad. It had been a while since she'd had the occasion to wear anything athletic, and she liked the way her yoga pants looked on her legs. Maybe she should choose a looser fitting top? No, with the sports bra, this would be okay.

She eyed her hair, long and dark falling straight over her shoulders, and wondered what to do with it. Just tie it back in a simple ponytail? Maybe a braid? Did she have time for something intricate?

She decided on a simple French braid and had just started on it when her phone buzzed with a text from her boyfriend Paul.

Master: ya, I wont get off work until 10

Master: but its great you decided to go

Master: Ill see you when I get off

She'd held out a slight hope that he might just have the lunch shift today and not dinner as well. She wanted to introduce him to her new friends, but hadn't really expected it. He needed the money and took all the shifts he could get. Maybe soon there would be a munch on a Tuesday or Wednesday and he could come with her. But she would see him tonight! That was something.

She checked the directions Devyn had given her to Hamilton Park. The PATH train from 9th street into Newport, then walk through the mall and a few blocks past the parking lot. Easy enough.

This munch had Nicole's brainchild. Nicole insisted that enough of the group lived in Jersey City for there to be one token event on their side of the river. Let the New Yorkers travel to them for once! Devyn had gotten excited when she heard Nicole was planning it for the Hamilton Inn. Apparently, there was a park across the street with a nice basketball court, and the idea of shooting some hoops beforehand had been popular.

Vivian's smiled widened thinking about the two of them. The way they acted, it was hard to believe they were the bottoms in their relationships. The way they bantered and poked fun at their tops made it seem like they were just close friends with similar interests. But then there were the unconscious things. The way Nicole's voice softened a little when talking to Sam, and Sam's features relaxed slightly whenever she looked at Nicole. How Malcolm's hand almost magnetically seemed to find its way into Devyn's. And, of course, the not at all subtle way Devyn light up whenever she saw Malcolm.

She admired them a lot. They inspired her to try harder with Paul. Vivian loved what she had with him, loved having him as her master and being his slut. Still, there was always room for improvement.

She slightly lost track of time and hard to rush out.

-----

Those whose main exposure to New York City comes from movies or TV might imagine that there's a basketball court in every park every couple of blocks. That was the case for me. My dad loved watching re-runs of Law and Order and I moved to the area thinking I'd have lots of courts to choose from. Turns out that gentrification did away with a ton of them in the 90s and early 2000s, replacing them with high rise condos, dog runs and plastic playgrounds for toddlers.

There were a few nice public courts in Jersey City. However, when I tried to use them, I ran into some familiar problems. Too many groups who didn't want to make room for one more, too many idiots hit on me and there were too many people in general to peacefully shoot by myself without them getting in my way. That's why I'd given up on it and mostly relied on the gym as my athletic outlet. But when Nicole suggested this area for Jeff and Natalie's Jersey City munch, I saw an opportunity to get my own group on a court and jumped on it.

And maybe I wanted to show off just a little bit. That part wasn't exactly going according to plan, I was rusty as fuck, but it didn't matter. It was fun! Everybody was enjoying it and I was bonding with more of the group, laughing and joking. We had a good turnout, and even a few who had come intending to just watch and chat were joining in.

Nicole passed my ball back to me. "Where do you even have room for these? Isn't your apartment too small?" She asked, referring to the four balls I'd brought.

Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers