All Comments on 'Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 03'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 for 3

Great again... we understand Devyn and Malcolm better and better, and the narration from Devyn remains superb. Story is taking a turn to with Vivian allow it to prolong, obviously. Looking forward to yet more. Must not be easy to write. The forced orgasm / subspace thing is typical BDSM reading but in your fine writing it is still great to read, as we see the depth of her feeling. Devyn is quite unique as a narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
how do we deserve this

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The quality of this series boggles the mind. This is professionally written and there are many books on the shelves of my local bookstore that do not match this. An outstanding piece of YA fiction that has believable characters, relatable backstories, excellent pacing and structure that happens to be centered around a group of people that like BDSM.

"A heartwarming tale of cameraderie, love , friendship and coming of age when you are also into BDSM"

Lydra, I couldn't find you in the Kindle store but if you are there please let us know in the next story and I'll gladly purchase a book to support this craft

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 5 years ago
Simply Superb

I am blown away at how good these three parts have been written. I will be checking your story list daily from this day out. Just curious if you have published any books. Thank you so very much.

Shehasnicebutt2Shehasnicebutt2about 4 years ago
most enjoyable

I really enjoy reading your stories!

qarlcueqarlcueover 3 years ago

Looking for a snack. Discovered a feast!

You’ve written this so well. Thank you for the heart and soul you poured into the characters and narrative. It feels like I paid for a fast food hamburger or taco, and was served a delicious, healthy multi course dinner by a highly skilled chef. Can’t wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I find myself in the same boat as Vivian and honestly didn’t realize how it was affecting my self image. Who knew a literotica story would encourage me to start going to therapy again.

HiddenHelixHiddenHelixalmost 3 years ago

@Lydra - Thank you! This is very well written, and does a lot to illustrate the differences between a loving relationship which also includes BDSM and an abusive relationship which misuses it. Even if someone consents to being treated a certain way, that doesn't mean it's healthy. There is so much good information for a novice submissive to learn from here, I'm definitely going to include this series as part of a required reading list for anyone I come across who wants to understand power exchange.

julesbabejulesbabeover 2 years ago

This is simply one of the best, if not the best, BDSM stories I have ever read. I love these characters and am now praying for the happy ending the titles suggests is not coming!

Thank you

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightabout 2 years ago

Five stars for writing a scene where someone safewords. It’s incredibly important to normalise this, and the vast, vast majority of BDSM erotica falls short.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Such an absolutely wonderful story that covers so many important things, from safe-wording, aftercare, trust , and just being a decent person. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...