Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you let me be the judge of that. Besides, you'd be doing me the favor," I lied. "You live close and Malcolm needs to go back to Brooklyn anyway. You'd save me a long trip back to New Jersey if you've got a couch I could crash on."

I'm not sure if she bought it. She looked skeptical, but didn't call me out. "Are you sure? I mean, you're totally welcome to stay! It's just, I'm really fine—"

"Of course I'm sure! Thanks a lot. Let me go get my clothes back on, I'll be back in a second."

I ran out to get my stuff and to warn Malcolm that I'd used him needing to go to his place as an excuse. We made plans to get breakfast together. It still completely sucked that I'd go to sleep horny yet again, but Malcolm joked that he'd been planning to tease and deny me again anyway. 'Damn sadist!'

"Are you going to keep wearing that?" Vivian asked about my collar as we made our way onto the street.

"Yep. I'm never taking it off."

"Oh. You know, you can be kind of stubborn about some things." She smiled slightly and it warmed my heart.

"Actually, I believe Malcolm's choice of word on the subject was Determined."

"It does look very pretty. Most people would probably just think it's an exotic necklace."

The worst of the heat of the day had faded and there was a nice breeze. It was the kind of warm summer night that made you wish the weather would stay like that all year round. The city around us was alive with people walking around like we were. We wandered through Washington Square Park and stopped to join a group of people watching a performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream. They were good, but we agreed that the ancient Greek love polygons were not nearly as interesting coming on the heels of what we'd just seen at the party.

"I think Nicole and Sam might have had the right idea. Is there anything sweet to eat between here and your place?"

"There's an Insomnia Cookies that delivers." She looked at me strangely, expressing too many emotions at once for me to sort through. "Devyn? Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"Caring about me."