All Comments on 'Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 05'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ontsurtontsurtover 4 years ago
Still the very best

Every chapter makes me fall more in love with these characters. Don't get me wrong the sex is SUPER hot but what truly sets these apart for me is the excellent character development. Difficult conversations and interactions that don't end in big soap opera styled drama's but in ways that actually mimic the world of 30ish adults trying to get a handle on life.

I love them, I love you for creating them.

Thank you

SeverinskissSeverinskissover 4 years ago
So glad I didnt ignore this series

Thank you so much for this. I devoured all chapters is a fevered reading frenzy last night. Now I cant wait for the next instalment.Really believable characters, great sex, and a story development that just makes me want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awewome

This is great! I read all parts over the course of this week/weekend. Great read and rear development of characters. The introduction of Vivian and development of her story was great. Can not wait until the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
simply great

Funny how you explore D/s and BDSM with all these cerebral conversations and thoughts from Devyn's perspective. The only comment is that it seems that no matter what Malcolm does it is nearly perfect for her. There is never much sense of learning or error. And she likes it all. She is superhuman sub and he is superhuman Dom. But a great way to explore BDSM / D/s. and a loving relationship. I especially like that there is minimal focus on punishment (maybe earlier some funishment), she obeys out of love and does her best. Very refreshing and, again, despite the sometimes lengthy bdsm scenes, the overall impression is quite cerebral -- and that is intended as a total compliment.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series, but Sam and Malcolm betting on Devyn and Nicole sleeping together kind of ruined this chapter for me. It's a small thing, but Devyn and Malcolm had just discussed boundaries before the bet was mentioned in an earlier chapter, one of which was her wanting them to be monogamous.

For a relationship where they constantly discuss trust being essential it made Malcolm appear to not care about boundaries if he was making a bet about not respecting one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...