Il Paradiso - Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncover revelations.
1.5k words
4.44
1.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Il Paradiso

Chapter Two- In the filth.

Luigi was a young officer, with some experience on the streets. As usual, he had done his attachment to vice but even he felt his stomach turn, as he shuffled into the line leading to the dimly lit carriage in the tending yards in Florence. The 'clients' were a mix of migrant workers, and casual labourers all clutching a slip of paper with numbers on them. He kept his head down, put his hand in his dirty jeans and felt the phone, with his GPS positioning active, and moved as the line moved. Glancing over his shoulder, trying to detect whether his comandante or Nicholas could see him. Of course, he had to trust that they would 'have his back' should the need arise. As he had changed, his Inspector took his firearm from him and smiled,

"You go in unarmed. I will hold it for you, little spy!" Marco smiled good-naturedly.

As he reached the end carriage, his eyes fell on the list on a cardboard notice tied to a window latch, written in Italian, Albanian and a language he didn't read.

Oral

Pussy INCLUDED

CIM

Anal 20 euros extra

DP 50 euros extra

VIP - 600 euros - Anything goes.

Luigi swallowed. His ticket read '8' and glancing over his shoulder, a sizeable sweaty man, chain-smoking had a ticket marked '12'. The carriage was large and dim lights peeked through heavy curtains. Curiously, a pile of railway carriage seats was piled at one end of the yard. He clenched his jaw. There could be more than 20 or some girls in there. He had paid 600 euros for his ticket, which gave him 'VIP' access, and they must have opened the carriage at dusk. Cautiously, glancing at his watch he worked out that the brothel could have been open for four, nearly five hours already. If each line were as long as this one, the girls would be expected to fuck up to twenty men this evening.

His blood was boiling with frustration, as he heard two of his 'fellow clients' discussing what they had paid for and what they intended to do to the unfortunate woman, they had 'bought' with their VIP ticket,

"You fuck her pussy and I'll fuck her ass, then we swap over. Then we'll fuck in both and make her suck it." The men laughed with their debauched plan; their poor Italian made it clear they were migrant workers.

Grinding his teeth, Luigi had to summon all his strength not to pound the two men into the dirt, on which they stood and make them eat it and then finally arrest them. All too soon, he reached the front of the line and had to mount the carriage and hand in his ticket.

The gruff Albanian who took in the tickets grinned. Luigi noted he had an automatic pistol in a shoulder holster, and noted that he would be the first one he would take down.

"Eventuali extra?" He looked at Luigi, who in turn grinned stupidly.

"Nessun, VIP" With that Luigi was let into the carriage.

The assault on his senses was truly stomach-churning. The dimly lit carriage had been stripped out, and the sight of the unbolted seats now solved, meant that camp-style beds could be brought in. Blankets and drapery had been strung across the carriage, with numbers pegged out, to create spaces for each girl to ply their trade. As he moved down the carriage, his nostrils were filled with the sex of sweat, and the unmistakable scent of semen and sex. His ears rang to loud male grunting, and piteous young girls squealing, pleading, and begging in different languages for mercy. As he looked left and right, his eyes fell upon curtains being pulled open to allow satiated men to leave and then immediately replaced by men seeking sexual gratification. As she passed the curtains, he saw young women being fucked in various positions, they were all naked, to prevent them from attempting escape he supposed. As one curtain moved, he saw a young girl suffering rough anal sex, she looked back to her 'client', with tears in her eyes. Luigi looked up and noted the number of her space. He would rescue her if he could, but in each space that was revealed to him, each girl was being abused violently. As he reached '8', the curtain opened to reveal a rough-looking pot-bellied man, pulling his pants up, and behind him a young girl, wiping his semen from her mouth.

"È una piccola fica stretta" Luigi faked a leering grin, as the man passed a comment about how the girl's genitals were worth the money. As Luigi entered the space, the girl reached up for his ticket,

"Sto bene. Fanculo a questo piccolo uomo grande figa" The dirty-haired blonde naked girl recited the well-rehearsed phrase in poor Italian. She couldn't have been more than 25 years old and as Luigi handed the ticker over, and she put it in a plastic tub next to the camp bed, she looked back at him. Luigi glanced behind him, to find the Albanian doorman looking through the curtain.

"VIP" His gruff voice growled at the girl, who looked startled, got up to a kneeling position and fumbled with Luigi's trousers. The Albanian shut the curtain, as the girl unzipped Luigi's cargo pants, and laughed hoarsely.

"Shh. Io sono la Polizia di Firenze, Non un suono, ma quando iniziano i guai, fai correre quanti più giovani per le auto della polizia contrassegnate." Luigi smiled reassuringly and then pulled out his phone and pressed the speed dial and then closed the phone. With the signal given, he took a deep breath and started to shout,

"Che cazzo sta succedendo qui? Ho pagato per VIP e questa cagna non può nemmeno succhiare un cazzo!" Luigi hollered at the top of his voice, startling the girl and as the curtain opened, the large Albanian came in.

"Te l'avevo detto che quest'uomo è un VIP, gli inghiottirai il cazzo o ti taglierò il seno!" The threat made the young girl cower, as physical threats would be commonplace for her, but as he turned to face Luigi, Luigi smiled and delivered a perfectly timed head-butt into the soft bridge of the Albanian nose.

"Polizia Stradale! Questo è un raid. Tutti congelati!" Luigi yelled at the top of his voice and bent down and landed three hard punches to the Albanian's already ruined face and pulled his pistol. Smoothly, he disengaged the safety and fired three rounds rapidly into the ceiling of the carriage.

Needless to say, no one froze and the whole carriage was in uproar, with half-dressed 'clientele' raced to find the nearest exit. Naked girls ran this way and that, half seeing escape and half trying to avoid the Albanians that rushed into the carriage to retrieve their stable of girls to find Luigi with his stolen pistol levelled at them.

"Polizia Stradale! Congelare!" Luigi shouted and shot two rounds loosely in the direction of the Albanians, who fearing injury dived on the filthy floor of the carriage and scuttled out from the carriage in terror. The air was filled now with sirens of police cars, shouts and screams. As he checked the two ends of the carriage, he stepped forward. The young girl, whom he had been assigned, leapt forward,

"Per favore salvami" She pleaded, with tears in her eyes. Her slender, bruised body shivered, and her small breasts shook with her ragged sobs.

"Uscire! Ci sono poliziotti ovunque. Sarai al sicuro. Devo aiutare alcune delle altre ragazze." Luigi ordered her out of the carriage and went off in search of number '12'. Moving down the carriage, he found the curtain, and pulled it away.

The sight of the girl made his wince. Her debased body was laid out, unconscious on the floor. Her 'client', also naked was huddled in the corner, shaking visibly.

"Non spararmi!" The man looked up. Luigi spat on him, dragged his sweaty carcass to his feet and pushed forward, at that instant another Albanian appeared at the carriage door and loosed off two shots, that hit the sweaty rapist in the chest. Luigi ducked aside, as the body fell, knelt and returned two well-aimed shots at the Albanian, killing him instantly.

Amidst the chaos, Luigi heard his Inspector calling his name,

"Luigi! Luigi! Dove sei?" Luigi stood and saw both Inspector Marco and Nicholas running down the carriage.

Reverting to English, he called out, "I'm here. We need medical help here!"

"They are on the way," Nicholas called out, "There are still bad guys around, so watch out!" His former officer's voice called out.

Luigi looked down at the naked girl, her body bruised and battered stirred. He noticed a thin stream of semen dribbled from her sore-looking anus. He knelt down, despite having no clue what language she understood, he attempted to soothe her,

"Help is on the way. What's your name?" Luigi grabbed a blanket, formerly the walls of her cage.

The black-haired girl looked up and fell back into unconsciousness.

End of Chapter Two