All Comments on 'Ile d'Anticosti Ch. 01'

by SimpleIgnorance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thundersglorythundersgloryalmost 10 years ago
Inteeresting

Hope she doesn't have all pain in her experience, looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmmm serve 50 men, yeah I can already see this story becoming a cliche, she hates it at first and then suddenly she loves it and everything done to her and would do anything to be taken or gangraped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

lol

yeah

right

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

Very interesting beginning to Melissa's tale. i'm curious to see what the future holds for her upon the black ship. *smiles*

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

Oh, and to Anonymous....

You were warned by the author before the story even began that as it develops it will have elements of BDSM, toys, rape, non-consent and reluctant sex, etc. You were not promised that the story will be one big continuous non-con..... So, yeah, i'm sure that in the midst of servicing 50 men, Melissa might actually begin to enjoy what happens to her, but i'm also sure that she will not always be a willing participant. *lil smirk*

SimpleIgnorance:

*smiles* As i said before, i look forward to reading what happens next. i am sure that this story will develop into something very interesting and intriguing.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 10 years ago
A Senseless Mess

The background setting isn't even worth to be designated as "sketchy" and the virgin-to-whore persuasion procedure is downright ridiculous, for why would these guys, especially the privileged captain, want to straight away ruin their virgin acquisiton or "toy" with a heating metal rod of almost 10" circumference (competing with a human fist) without taking any chance in first-man sampling the goods first?

Fortunately, the nonsense takes up less than a LIT page...

–AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous