I'll Always Be There For You, Daddy

Story Info
A daughter's wish to replace her mother.
5.6k words
4.38
25.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stared blankly at the basement wall, slumped in his sofa while a deathly silence engulfed the room. His thinking was slow, and his breath felt heavy. It had been just two days since Mary had left him and Christine. She had packed and gone while they were at a dental appointment. His princess, Christine, had been afraid of the dentist ever since she was a child and would only consider a dental examination if Josh was present with her in the room.

Josh had not seen it coming. He knew he was bad at picking up Mary's cues, but she could have told him that she felt unhappy. She should have told him. But all he got was a goddamn note saying that she had found someone else. That she had just been waiting for Christine to become an adult. And now that Christine had turned 18 and was leaving for college soon, Mary had nothing tying her to Josh anymore.

Josh had tried to reach her, but she wouldn't answer any of his calls; and he had no idea where she could be. Neither her mother nor her sister had any idea of where she was. He needed to get in touch with her. It didn't matter to him that she had forsaken their marriage. But what about their little girl? Christine was barely a grown up and already forced to face the life-changing devastation of being abandoned by her mother.

Josh slowly circled these thoughts in his mind. His body sat absolutely still in the couch; only his chest bobbing up and down, synchronized with his shallow breath. Suddenly, a creak from the basement door made him pull himself upright. It must be Christine. She would have probably come to check up on him.

The front of the couch was turned away from the stairs so he could only hear her coming, her flip-flops flip-flopping down the hardwood steps.

"Daddyyy," she called to him sweetly from behind the couch, "You shouldn't be sitting all alone in the dark. It's not good for you."

"Oh sweetheart," Josh quivered, trying to suppress the darkness in his heart from coming through in his voice, "I just wanted some space."

"I understand, Daddy. But you can't sit in this musty old basement all night." Christine paused for a second as she braced herself to jump on the back of the elephant in the room. "It's going to hurt for a while, Daddy. But you need to find a way to keep cheering yourself up. And I'm always here to help you."

Christine had moved in front of her father. Her form was illuminated by the dim light that came through the door that she had entered through. She had come down in a black, lacy night dress. It was quite short, barely reaching the start of her thighs. Her long, wispy blond hair, exactly the same as her mother's, draped her shoulders and partially covered the low V cut neck of the dress so the cleave was hidden in modesty. She came up right in front of her father and placed both her hands on his thighs, her thin frame leaning into his face with a big welcoming smile.

Josh just stared vacantly at his daughter. He knew her words came from a place of love. But she was talking out of her ass. Cheer himself up? How?

"Darling. I don't understand what you're smiling about. I just lost the only woman I've ever loved. You've just lost your mother! There's going to be days when both of us are going to wish that she was still around."

"Oh Daddy....we don't need her" said Christine, plopping herself onto her father's lap.

"Christine!!! I'm surprised that you could even think such a thing. I know we had some rough times...but we were a team. We were a family."

"But that's just it, Daddy. She clearly didn't see it that way. That's why we don't need her. We're enough for each other." Saying that, Christine nuzzled into her father's neck and gave it a peck. Josh felt a bit weird. This act felt a bit too intimate. Obviously, Christine was hiding the way Mary's departure had affected her, Josh thought. She was clearly acting it out physically by doing such a strange thing. But Josh wasn't going to call it out. He didn't want to bring his discomfort to the spotlight in case it made her feel awkward. And Josh didn't mind the closeness too much anyway. Holding her in his arms, in this moment, he felt whole. Maybe she was right. Maybe they would be fine together.

Josh was suddenly thrown out of his reveries. Christine wasn't stopping with the peck on his neck. She was continuing to kiss him, moving her lips all over the side of his neck. Josh's entire body tightened stiff; and his cock had started to tingle. Christine stuck the tip of her tongue out and licked the base of Josh's neck with it. Josh instantly ripped her away from his body. "What are you doing!!??"

Christine looked back at Josh with, a tinge of shame and embarrassment in her face. Josh could feel her entire body trembling in his arms. His cock was trembling too. They just stared wide eyed at each other until Christine broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I know that was wrong. But....but...Mommy hasn't loved you for years. But I do. I mean...I always did." Tears were forming in her eyes. "There was so much space between you two. And I thought that I was supposed to fill it." She sobbed. "I wasn't enough to keep the two of you together. But I can be enough for you."

"You're enough for me, darling. Just not in that way. How could you think such a thing? You're my little princess."

"I know, Daddy. That's exactly the way you've always made me feel. And that's why I need to show you how I feel about you." Christine placed both her hands on her father's cheeks and leaned in, kissing him on the lips.

Josh had no idea of what to do in the situation that he found himself in. His daughter's confession hit him like a bowling ball hurled straight at his head. Christine was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. And now she was here in his arms, so close that he could hear her breathing; so close that he could feel her warmth; so close that he could smell her skin and this four-dimensional experience of his daughter's living flesh was igniting a fit of lust inside of him.

Christine was grinding her little bottom against the front of his trousers as her tongue darted into his mouth, starting a dance with his tongue. Josh felt as if the excess stimulation was going to make him explode, all the while his soul was being torn from the inside. The fact that he was kissing his little baby girl was causing him intense pain. But with each passing second of their embrace, he knew that his fall from grace was inevitable. He no longer wanted to see the entity on his lap as anything of any human relation to himself. Just a hot writhing body, willingly asking to be possessed by him.

His arms, which had been limp at his sides till now, acting as silent witnesses to the scene, suddenly took to life. They reached up and clasped his daughter's body, pulling her in closer to the kiss. His body leaned deeper into the couch, allowing his pelvis to sink so his belly and his thighs formed a nice cup for Christine to rock her little ass in. Their embrace tightened, their kiss growing fiercer. His hands started to rub into her back. Her could feel her body burning through the nightgown, a touch of dampness setting in, caused by the heat of the moment; and the heat of the unairconditioned basement. Josh could smell her musk now, as her soft blond hair brushed across his face. The scent made his pulse jump to a deep, thundering beat.

Josh's hands began to wander; his left hand moving downward with the sole intention of cupping her firm buns, his right hand caressing past her back and her shoulder blades, coming past the side of her ribs and looking to subjugate the first breast it could find. Christine suddenly stopped the kiss. She raised herself up and pulled Josh's arm away.

Josh went numb. A tempest formed in his heart as it pounded ruthlessly in his stiffened body. What if Christine was having second thoughts? How could he ever look into his daughter's sweet, kind face ever again? How could he live with himself after what he had just done?

Christine looked into her father's eyes. With a boldness that she rarely expressed, she said "Daddy.... let's not stay down here. Let's go upstairs. To your bedroom.... I mean... our bedroom."

Josh choked on his own breath. She was so forward. How was she so forward? Something about her using that three letter word made him feel like his brain was exploding while his balls were being sucked into his lungs.

Christine quietly dismounted from her father. She tidied her nightgown and placed her arm out to Josh, her eyes telling him that her body yearned to be followed.

Josh struggled to get off the couch. He felt weak. Everything about this situation had drained him, both physically and mentally.

"Come, Daddy," she gestured with her extended hand. Josh took her hand in his and she began to lead him to the rickety staircase that led out of the basement. As they stepped out of the basement's doorway, the bright lights of the passageway burnt into his eyes, forcing his pupils to constrict. As reality came back into focus, he was now able to see Christine clearly for the first time that night. However, under a new light. Her disheveled hair laid sultry on her shoulders, her svelte body draped by the jet black nightgown, exposing her slender arms and the tops of her small breasts. Josh's eyes dragged down over the nightgown, to its frilly bottom that just barely covered Christine's ass. This vision of her made him grow even harder than he had just been in the basement, the animal inside him growing more and more impatient for the taste of the prey that so selflessly offered itself to him.

Josh couldn't take it anymore. He had to break the spell. "Christine..." he mumbled, "why don't you go upstairs and wait for me, Honey. I'll be up in a bit. I just need a glass of water."

"Okay Daddy," Christine bubbled. She let go of his arm and pranced up the stairs, deliberately bouncing so her father could catch a glimpse of her underwear clad bottom as her gown frolicked to her momentum.

Josh sighed as he took note of the cute, firm butt that teased him as Christine moved towards his bedroom. Their bedroom. Josh felt like puking.

He moved towards the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and began to fill it with water from the sink. With his glass half-full, he sat down on one of the breakfast stools. As he sipped, he slipped into his confusion, a state of mind which was at once both lusrful and despondent. Desire. Desire. Desire. She was showing him her cruelest face. For all the years he had been incapable of showing real desire for his wife, he now found himself desiring something that his God would curse him for desiring.

Josh placed his face in his hands. He knew his conundrum wasn't a difficult one to solve. He couldn't go back to just being the loving, caring father he'd always been; he had already shoved his tongue down Christine's throat. And his mind could think of nothing but to fast-forward to the moment he would run up the stairs, burst into his bedroom, and fuck his daughter senseless. And he didn't really feel he had another choice at this point. And did he even really want another choice?

And what about Christine? He found her overt display of sexual confidence quite alarming. Where had she learnt to express herself in such a way?! She had always been such a sweet child when they were all together as a family. Had her mother's departure triggered this delirious behavior? Had some punk been fooling around with her? Taking her innocence away from her? Josh gulped as these thoughts festered in his head. If he found out who this kid was, he would pummel him to death. And what if he was going to be her first? Who was going to pummel him for what he was about to do?

His ruminations were interrupted by a sing-song whimper from upstairs. "Daddyyy.... Please.... I can't wait anymore....".

Josh could tell that his daughter was clearly in distress. He popped off the stool, put the glass on the kitchen counter and started on his journey to the bedroom, his legs trembling with every step. The path up the stairs seemed long and lonely, his body leading him while a small corner of his mind secretly wished that he would get an important phone call from work at this very moment, something unavoidable, something he could use to get out of the impending situation. But it didn't seem as if this excuse would manifest anytime soon.

Josh found himself at the top of the stairs, inching closer and closer to the door of his room, only the sound of his feet dragging on the carpet brushed his ears.

He was at the door now. It had been left only slightly ajar and he pushed it all the way open to reveal his reality to him; gravity crashing down as all his senses came wholly into the room.

There, in the bedroom that was only dimly lit by a small bedside lamp, in the bed he had shared with his wife for so many years, was his daughter, writhing; one hand on her crotch, playing with herself through her underwear and one hand manhandling her hair, tugging and pulling at it to add simulation.

Her father's entrance snapped Christine out of her trance. She gave her father a sly smile. Her eyes stroked over his body, with a vacuous sucking, as if to say "Come here.... come to me."

This look of Christine's was all the invitation that Josh needed. He tore off his shirt and found himself on top of her in the blink of an eye. Like a bear at the honey pot, he kissed Christine while her body wriggled under him. He placed his hand at the back of her neck, forcing their faces even closer together. He left her lips and started to kiss her neck. Christine moaned with great agony as her father traced his way to her shoulder. His nose grazed against the shoulder strap of her nightie; Christine indicated to him to pause as she slipped her left arm out of the garment, freeing her arm and also exposing her soft, supple, light skinned breast.

Josh could only marvel at the sight for a split second before he found his mouth dragging the rest of his face towards her milk-chocolate brown nipple. Christine uttered sweet moans as her father sucked on her breast, one of his hands still on her neck, his other hand grasping firmly onto her belly, as if to hold her down, preventing her heaving body from escaping his possession.

With a swift move, Josh popped the remaining strap off. Christine lifted her body to help as he pulled the nightgown off from her legs. There she lay below him now, completely exposed, except for the white spotted-green underwear. Josh stared at his daughter's body, so vulnerable, so defenseless against his will to take it.

"Christine..." he called in a gentle whisper, "have you done anything like this before?" He asked with all the concern of a caring father in his voice.

"No Daddy. I've only seen it in some movies. And some porn. But I've never been with a boy before. I didn't want to. I only wanted it to be with a man. I only wanted it to be with you." She paused, an uncomfortable silence filled her. "This is all I wanted ever since I found out Mom was cheating on you. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I knew that she was leaving us."

Josh went stiff.

"You knew she was leaving?"

"I overheard her on the phone. So many times. She didn't even realize that I was at home. She had been planning to run away with him for a few months. Are you upset with me for not telling you, Daddy?"

"No. No. I could never be upset with you, Sweetheart." But Josh wasn't being completely honest. Had his daughter betrayed him as well?

"I know it doesn't seem like it..." Christine whispered, looking up, directly into her father's eyes. "But this has been a blessing in disguise. She hadn't been there for us for a long time. It was like it was just the two us. And now it is. It is just the two of us."

Josh found it hard to relate to his daughter's thought processes. He had never thought about Christine getting into relationships. But if he had, he was sure that he would have wanted her to be with a sweet, decent, respectful, age-appropriate boy. and here he found himself staring at this young woman, whose sole desire, it seemed, was to be in a relationship with her father.

"You're right, darling," Josh said softly, as he began to kiss her belly, "It's just the two of us now."

"Oooohhh Daddy..." Christine whimpered as Josh began to worship her belly button with his tongue. That skin was sensitive and the tender attention to the area was causing her clit to tingle.

Josh's tongue trekked slowly to her underwear. His teeth grabbed hold of the waistband and lifted it to give his fingers space to take firm grasp of the garment separating him from his daughter's flower. He tugged down revealing a mound of wispy, soft blond hairs, the crown for a pair of perfectly pink, fresh lips.

The sight made Josh's erection reach into his guts. Penetrating his daughter would soon be an inescapable reality. The thought filled his body with a rabid heat which made his breath rough and choppy. Christine's vulva was also suffering a feverish temperature, as it neared the fulfillment of its fantasy. The warmth of the region caused her skin to emit a perfume that put her father into a stupor.

Josh attacked her clitoris like a starving predator let out of a cage. As he began to feed wildly, the index and middle fingers of his right hand found their way to Christine's vagina. Letting themselves inside easily with the help of her overflowing lubrication, the fingers began to press down towards the back wall, swaying slowly from side to side, creating a sensation inside Christine like she was being stretched completely, the fingers pushing down while her father's mouth pulled her clit upwards. Josh continued to suck, Christine's perspiration and juices leaving a sweet yet harsh, musky flavor on his tongue.

"Mmmm-hmmm...Yes Daddy, yessss. It feels sooooo good." Christine murmured, her eyes shut tight, her hands clasping her the sides of her father's head, keeping it steady as his tongue performed for her delight.

Josh turned his fingers upward and they went in search of the mythical G-spot. Upon their detection of the wrinkled skin, they began to work in a circular motion, applying increasing pressure, turning Christine's whines to cries. Her pussy began to flood with juice, her heart thudding with lust, her brain short-circuiting from the overstimulation.

Coming over the side of her mound, he began to squeeze the flesh around her clitoris towards the center. Christine went delirious from the focused, savage handling of her father's tongue. She felt out-of-breath; her hands ran wildly through her hair in an attempt to hold on to sanity. "Yesssssss Daddyyyyy.... Mouth-fuck me like I'm your little whore," she screamed.

Josh paused. He was kind of upset by his daughter's language. And kind of turned on by his little whore's demand. He got off of Christine and put his hands on her waist. With a strong twist, he turned her over and lifted her up so that she was now on all fours. With his hands still on her hips, he lowered his head so his mouth lined up with her slit. He kissed her lips, gently prying them open to give his tongue access to the sweet deliciousness of her honeypot. Christine moaned, her body shuddering as she felt her father partaking of her fluids. Josh continued to devour her pussy, his arms tugging her body closer into him so his tongue could go deeper and deeper into her cunt. His nose was pressed against her asshole and the aroma was truly divine. As he sucked and slurped harder and harder, Christine's body began to rattle. She was finding it hard to stay steady, her body losing more and more of its stability with every one of her father's licks. She put one of her hands on his shoulders, her body reflexively trying to push him away in an attempt to put an end to her shaking. But Josh continued his feeding, unrelenting in the face of his daughter's tremors.

12