All Comments on 'I'll Always Be There For You, Daddy'

by nandumixxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If they both feel that they truly love one another why would they go their own ways? She could go to a college closer to home. She said it earlier...."Our bedroom". To me that implied that she now belonged to her father. And speaking as a man and as a father if my daughter gave me her cherry then her pussy would belong to me and only me. I would claim her as my woman and I would be the father of her children.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Christine should fill her cunt with daddy's seed. She needs to bear his child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Supposed to be a virgin, but right out the gate, she talks like a teenage boy’s idea of what a pro would say if he ever gets laid. Really the wrong tone for what’s implied here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several things Need to happen. 1st she MUST experience what it feels like when he cums in her pussy. Then she Needs to sign up for a nearby Community College so they can fuck all of the time in "thier" bedroom. And then when they find out she's pregnant, they can move to another town to raise their children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous