I'll Be Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glances between us were getting longer and more heated. My hand caressing his arm as he sat next to me on the couch became a test in subtle sensuality.

On the fifth morning I came upstairs for breakfast and found Andrew pouring himself a bowl of Cheerios alone in the kitchen. He still wore his pajamas and his hair was 'just out of bed' messy. He smiled at me when I walked in and leaned down to give me a peck on the cheek, but instead of returning the kiss and getting my own breakfast as I should have done, I brought my hand to the front of his grey sweatpants and squeezed his wonderful package. It felt slightly hard, like he'd woken up with morning wood that he'd let dissipate naturally but it wasn't quite fully flaccid yet.

"Oh?" He eyed me with one eyebrow raised. Even without words, he knew that I was in a playful mood this morning. Had we been at home, he would have picked me up and set me on the counter to have a hasty fuck before breakfast. But here, in the confines of my parents house, this was a very different game.

We heard approaching footsteps and jumped apart before my mother appeared in the doorway.

"Good morning!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Mum!" Andrew answered. I noticed he had stepped up suspiciously close to the counter and I smirked knowing I had given him an easy semi.

We made it through breakfast, and even though I felt Andrew's foot running up my leg under the table, I kept my composure.

I went downstairs to take a shower in the guest bathroom but as I turned the water on I realized I'd left my phone upstairs. I wanted to turn on a podcast to listen to while I showered. I hastily grabbed a big bath towel instead of putting my clothes back on. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter. I almost didn't see Andrew in the hallway as I bolted back toward the basement but just before disappearing down the stairs, I dropped the towel from around my body and flung it over my shoulder, throwing Andrew a wink. I caught the sight of his jaw dropping before I retreated to my shower.

Now it was really on.

That afternoon, any time my parents left us alone for even half a minute we had our hands on each other. I grabbed his ass in passing, he would cup my breasts when I wasn't expecting him. Basically, we were having a competition to turn each other on as best we could.

In the late afternoon, Mom had run to the grocery store for hot cocoa mix and Dad was attempting to hook up a new Blu Ray player to the entertainment system. Andrew and I were with Dad in the living room. After much frustration, Dad had handed me the setup instructions, laid down on the floor and scooted himself under the shelf where the TV sat in order to get a better look at the input ports. His chest, arms, and head were completely inside the entertainment center.

"Elsa, read me the instructions!" he called out.

I glanced at the booklet and started to read the instructions, but Andrew, noticing that Dad could only hear me and not see me, took the opportunity to stand behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.

I ignored him as I read the next instruction.

"Insert the blue tipped cord into the port marked auxiliary one," I yelled to Dad.

Then I felt Andrew's breath on my neck as he nuzzled my hair back and placed his lips on the space just below my ear. He knew kissing that spot was the easiest way to get me going.

My body instinctually relaxed against him as his tongue ran circles around my earlobe.

"Elsa! Next step!" Dad called.

"Oh, um," I fumbled to find my place on the paper. "Insert the red tipped cord into the port marked audio."

I heard a small chuckle from Andrew's throat as he celebrated distracting me. He continued his quest by sliding his hands up under my shirt and caressing my breasts. I'm sure he could immediately feel my nipples harden against his palms even through my padded bra. He gave my breasts a squeeze as he lightly nibbled on my ear and I let out a small moan of appreciation.

My eyes fluttered closed as the pleasure of Andrew's body pressed against mine took over. I reached a hand behind my back to feel the growing hardness under his fly.

But my eyes shot open as I heard my dad yelling.

"Elsa! Elsa!"

"Yeah! Yeah, Dad. What's up?" I answered, swatting Andrew's hands away from my chest.

"What's the next step? I already asked twice!"

"Sorry, Dad! The last step is the yellow cord into the HDMI port."

I heard dad struggling to plug in the final cord and I shot a look at Andrew. He raised his hands in feigned innocence and backed toward the doorway.

Dad finished up the plugging and wormed his way out of the cabinet.

"Well, I'm glad that's done!" He said, looking out of breath.

We all looked as we heard the front door open. Mom stepped inside and said, "Guess who I found as I got home!" She stepped in and was immediately followed by my sister Erika.

"Erika!" I squealed running past Andrew to hug my sister who I also hadn't seen in almost a year. She had visited me in England last January.

I squeezed her tight as she set down her bags.

Dad and Andrew followed me toward the door and Erika hugged them both.

"Andrew, it's nice to see you again! Now as almost an official family member."

"It's lovely to see you as well, Erika."

"Let's get this stuff downstairs!" I said grabbing her suitcase and hauling it toward the basement. She followed me to the guest room and eyed my things by one of the beds.

"We're sharing the basement room?" She questioned. "Wow, I just assumed you'd be upstairs with Andrew. Did Mom make a huge deal about it?"

"No," I shrugged. "It was very matter of fact, no discussion. But I prepped Andrew before we left Manchester."

"Poor boy, probably has blue balls every night," she laughed.

"Oh god, Erika!"

We dropped off her things and went back upstairs. Mom and Andrew were already deciding how the, now five of us would spend the evening.

"Elsa, did you know that Andrew has never seen White Christmas?" my mother balked.

"What can I say, it's not as popular back home. From my understanding it's a very American movie."

"That's true," I nodded. "But now that you're in our family you have to watch it every year. It's basically a Larson family law!"

Mom clapped her hands with excitement at the new plan.

The group of us had dinner then changed into comfy PJ's for movie night. Mom and I made hot cocoa and popcorn and filled the coffee table with movie snacks. Dad took a seat in his armchair on the far left of the room. Mom and Erika laid out pillows and fleece blankets for sitting down front on the floor and Andrew and I snuggled up on the old leather couch.

Andrew sat to my right with his legs crossed at his ankles and an arm around my shoulders. I leaned against him with my feet tucked up on the couch. As the movie started, he gently ran his fingers over my shoulder and I was reminded that it was my turn in our sexy little game. Our placement in the room couldn't have been better and I can't say I watched much of the first half of the film as I made my mental plan.

At about the halfway point of the movie, I got up to refill my water bottle and when I came back I dimmed the overhead lights in the room for better movie viewing. Ironically, my parents thanked me for the idea. Now the only lights were the television and the Christmas tree. I grabbed two big, fleecy blankets and a large pillow from the empty loveseat. Sitting back down next to Andrew, I pulled both blankets over us then with a quick look that everyone else was engrossed in the movie, I shoved the pillow under the blankets. My goal was to create an open space under the blanket so that no movement would be easily detected.

Andrew was being the perfect house guest and wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing. And he didn't flinch when I ran a hand up his leg. It wasn't until my hand went up over his lap and under the elastic of his grey joggers and boxers that he glanced at me.

He looked at me with wide eyes as my hand wrapped around his cock. I gave it a few experimental squeezes then moved down to cup his warm balls. His eyes darted back and forth between my parents nervously and he mouthed to me "Are you sure?"

I replied by giving his balls a squeeze and I was happy to find my attentions were already taking effect.

"Keep watching," I whispered as my hand went back to his shaft and I began to slowly stroke him. My hand was tight at the base of his cock, forcing the blood rushing to his member to quickly get him to full erection.

I twirled a finger around the head of his cock, teasing the precum from the tip. I loved the sticky feeling on my fingers.

I knew that a handjob would take a long time to get Andrew to an orgasm, especially without any extra incentive. If we were alone I would talk dirty and show him my boobs to aid in his climax but I knew that this was a 'slow and steady wins the race' scenario.

I stroked him slowly but firmly and found a good even pace and settled in for the long ride. Every few minutes I would change things up and rotate my hand around his cock to keep things interesting.

Andrew was doing a great job of giving nothing away. His eyes were on the TV and he was almost silent. I could tell he was breathing heavier than normal but it was distinguishable from farther away.

Finally, as the final scenes of the movie were approaching, and I know White Christmas by heart, I picked up the speed of my stroking. I pumped him hard and fast and Andrew's breathing became irregular as he struggled to stay silent.

He hummed a short tone and I knew that was the signal that he was finally ready to blow. I aimed his cock toward his stomach under his shirt and he came in three waves. Andrew took a sharp inhale as he climaxed followed by a very long exhale.

I slowly gave three more strokes to make sure I had emptied his cock. I dragged one finger through the pool of cum on his belly then I brought my hand out from under the blanket to suck the finger clean. Andrew had given up on the movie and just watched me as I tasted his orgasm.

I gave him a little wink then cuddled against him as we had been sitting earlier. I heard Andrew's heart thudding as I leaned my head on his shoulder and we silently watched Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney sing the finale of White Christmas. As the credits began to roll, Mom, Dad, and Erika stretched their arms and legs.

"What did you think, Andrew?" My dad asked looking back at us.

"It was, eh, excellent," he said hastily. "I really enjoyed it."

Mom smiled back at us, "Did I hear you sniffling back some tears?"

"Yes!" I interjected when I felt Andrew tense against me. "I definitely saw him holding back tears!"

Andrew chuckled nervously.

"Well I think it's time for bed!" Dad proclaimed and we all stood and headed for our respective bedrooms. Andrew stayed back to make sure his cum covered stomach was covered by his shirt.

"I suppose I should take a shower before bed," he said, giving me a very pointed look.

"That's a good idea," I agreed, biting my lower lip in that sexy, teasing way.

"Just you wait, Elsa," Andrew said, placing a goodnight peck on my lips. "I'll get you yet!"

I wiggled my eyebrows at him, "I sure hope so!"

I watched Andrew make his way to the bathroom to shower and I went down to my own bed to fall asleep smiling about my secret conquest.

Part 4: Andrew

I woke the next morning thinking about the handjob that Elsa had given me under the blanket while her family sat in the room with us watching White Christmas. It really had taken every bit of self control I had not to let slip what had been happening, especially when I reached the end of my tether and had finally cum, and as much as I had enjoyed what she'd done, I was determined to do something equally daring to her. The problem was finding a long enough time to get her alone.

It was no good to just sneak into her bed while her parents were asleep, simply because as much as I wanted Elsa that wasn't on par with what she'd done to me! And now that her sister was there, that wouldn't work anyway. No, I wanted her to feel the same feelings of pleasure and panic I had when she'd wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it.

I laid in her childhood bed a little later than I had planned that morning, thinking up a plan. What could I do to Elsa to pay her back? It was a tough question, but after a few minutes I had started to formulate a plan, and by the time I had gotten up and dressed, I knew what I was going to do.

Luckily for me Elsa had slept in that morning too, and when I entered the kitchen, her parents were eating breakfast at the table.

"Good morning Andrew, sleep well?" Elsa's mum asked with a smile that, just like her gorgeous daughter, lit up her entire face.

"Yes thank you, and I am glad you're both here because I know it's a few days early but I wanted to give you my Christmas gift, I would put it under the tree for the 25th but it will be too late by then!" I said with a smile as I sat down in one of the empty chairs.

"You didn't have to get us anything," Elsa's dad Ed said, shaking his head, "you're a guest and coming all the way here is gift enough!"

"I know, but you've been so kind to me since we arrived, I wanted to treat you, so I've got you both booked to take a tour of U.S. Bank Stadium tomorrow. I've booked Erika a ticket as well," I informed them and was delighted to see their eyes light up at the prospect of getting a tour of the Minnesota Vikings home stadium.

Elsa had told me early in our relationship how much her family were devoted to the Vikings NFL team. It went deeper than love, they were totally obsessed with the team and I was happy to be able to give them such a welcome gift. The fact it would get me most of tomorrow alone with my fiancée was a happy byproduct, I swear.

"Andrew! That is too much!" Elsa's mum exclaimed and her husband would have said something similar I suspect, but he was too surprised to speak at that moment.

"No it's not, and I won't take no for an answer either!" I said with my warmest smile. I genuinely was delighted that I could give them this trip as a Christmas present.

"Oh, come here you!" Elsa's mum squealed and moved around the table, wrapping her arms around and hugged me tightly while giving me a kiss on the cheek like she was my own mum, and as soon as she let go I was getting bear hugged by Ed just like when I'd met him for the first time at the airport.

By the time Elsa came into the kitchen some twenty minutes later, her parents were excitedly telling me about the Vikings current season prospects and how the Twins were going to be a force in the MLB next year for sure. Being from the UK I knew some things about American sports but I wasn't able to add much, not that I needed to given the way Elsa's parents were so eager to tell me everything I needed to know.

"What's going on?" Elsa asked as she got herself a bottle of water from the fridge. She looked at me with a loving smile and I returned it with one of my own.

"Your wonderful young man here has just given us the best Christmas present ever!" her mum informed Elsa and proceeded to tell her about the tour.

By the time her parents were finished filling her in on my gift, Erika had joined us in the kitchen too, and when she found out about tomorrow she gave a huge squeal and instantly wrapped her arms around me for a big hug. I made sure I looked at Elsa and rolled my eyes at this, which made her laugh.

"What about you two? Aren't you coming on the tour too? Or do you have other plans?" Erika asked after the hug.

There was something about the way she said that and Elsa must have known something I didn't, because she gave her sister a warning look which only made her giggle.

"Elsa had already planned to take me on a tour of her old theatre," I lied quickly, thinking on my feet, "and I would only get in the way as you all enjoyed the stadium anyway!"

Their parents were too excited to poke holes in that story, but Erika just smirked and raised her eyebrows before Elsa changed the subject just as quickly, asking her dad something about the latest news and very soon we were all just having a lovely breakfast like a family.

That was how most of that day went. I tried my best to sneak a little time with Elsa, trying to find a way to be with her as she had me the previous day but every time I did get her alone I would be disrupted by either one of her parents or Erika walking in on us before I could slip my hand into her knickers or even grope those breasts I love so much.

The most frustrating time was in the mid-afternoon. I had been out in the garden helping her mum clear some leaves, and at one point I had looked up to see Elsa standing at the window watching me with a cheeky grin on her face.

I knew she was up to something but didn't know just what it was. After looking at her mum to make sure she wasn't looking, I was treated to the sight of Elsa flashing me her gorgeous big tits. Instantly I felt a surge of arousal when she lifted her top and revealed she wasn't wearing a bra, those amazing mounds of flesh topped by dark pink nipples fully on show and turning me on.

I'd not touched them properly for days and only had a hand give me any release since we arrived, now seeing Elsa flash me while her mum was feet away was doing just what Elsa had intended no doubt and I was very rapidly having to readjust my pants to hide the growing bulge.

I managed to keep myself under control by looking at the Christmas lights that decorated the house. With her mum out there with me I could hardly allow myself to get too excited after all, but in my head all I could see was Elsa topless, and winking at me.

"Andrew?" I felt my cheeks redden a little when Elsa's mum said my name while I was deep in thought and I had to literally shake my head to chase away the dirty thoughts I was having about Elsa at that moment.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to smile like I wasn't plotting just how I was going to pay Elsa back for this new tease. Not that I could admit that to her mum.

"Are you okay? You look flushed, maybe you should go lie down and have a nap," she suggested and I almost laughed, I did want to lie down, but not sleep. What I wanted was to grab Elsa and fuck her silly for what she'd done to me.

The rest of that day was spent with us playing board games and watching more Christmas movies, although this time there was no repeat of the handjob under the blanket. I did take the opportunity to put my arm around Elsa as she snuggled into me as we watched, and for over half an hour I had my hand slowly and softly caressing her chest while she rested a hand on my crotch, but both of us were careful not to give away what we were doing or go too far.

I slept well that night. It was partly because before I curled up I brought back to mind the image of Elsa flashing me and stroked my cock to a very satisfying orgasm, but mostly because I knew tomorrow morning I would give my fiancée the payback I had been planning for the last 24 hours.

When I woke again it was still early, but that was good because I wanted to be awake before Elsa. I knew she had taken a sleeping pill the night before so would be sleeping in late. That was fine with me too, I didn't want her up and about before her family left the house and once they were gone I could take my time getting ready for my surprise.

They left at 9am to drive over to U.S Bank Stadium, all three excited and still thanking me for this wonderful Christmas gift, but in truth I was secretly thanking them for clearing out and giving me at least a couple of hours alone with Elsa, and after I waved them off from the driveway, I rushed back into the house and hopped in the shower, then went to wait for my sleeping beauty to wake.