I'll Be Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them from across the room and for the third time that day I felt my eyes welling with tears over how much I loved this man. Andrew and I had of course talked about how we both wanted kids someday, but in our social circles back home there were few opportunities to be around children and this was the first time I had seen him holding a baby. He was amazing with her and I caught a first glimpse at what an amazing father he would be.

"It looks like Andrew and Violet get along," my aunt said, pulling me back to her conversation.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"I'm sure it won't be long til he wants you two to have one of your own!" She said slyly.

I felt my cheeks flush and looked back to Andrew. He was still making Violet giggle.

It was then that I made the decision to give him a Christmas present that night. You're only engaged once and though I love and respect my parents and their rules I needed to be with Andrew.

The family started to thin out around ten and mom pulled five presents from under the tree and handed them out to all of us. It was a little tradition that we all opened one present on Christmas Eve then saved the rest for Christmas morning.

All of our gifts looked to be about the same size and Mom had us open them all at the same time. We all opened matching Christmas pajamas in red flannel with little reindeer on them.

"Okay, everyone go out these Christmas PJs on and come back for a picture in front of the tree!" Mom said.

Everyone scurried off to their respective bedrooms to change but I took a detour through the kitchen. I opened the cupboard under the sink and found the little bag of cat treats that mom kept there. I shoved the bag in the flannel and hurried downstairs to change and stashed the treats on the far side of my bed.

We all got into the cozy jammies and came back up for a group picture. Mom and Dad sat on one side, I sat in Andrew's lap on the other and Erika sat in the middle holding Henrietta who had just been woken from a nap and looked very grumpy.

Mom's phone was on a timer and took our picture.

By this time it was quite late and Dad began to yawn.

"Everyone had better get to bed before Santa comes!" Mom said cheerfully. Erika and I exchanged eye rolls, but we all headed toward bed. I gave Andrew one more hug, rubbing my face against the warm flannel shirt that he wore that matched mine.

"Happy Christmas, my love," he said, putting a peck on my nose.

"Merry Christmas," I responded. Our hands lingered together for a moment before we parted for our bedrooms.

Erika and I both got in bed. We chatted for a few minutes, exchanging family gossip gleaned from the family meal but soon enough I heard her breathing slow to a metered slumber. I listened for footsteps upstairs knowing that Mom would be filling up our stockings from "Santa" with candy, socks, and the ever practical new toothbrush. The creaking stopped and I gave myself twenty more minutes for Mom to get in bed and fall asleep.

When I finally decided it was time, I snuck out of bed slowly, leaving a pillow stuffed under the covers in case Erika rolled over and looked this way. I fished the bag of cat treats out from under the dust ruffle and tip-toed to the bottom of the stairs.

Henrietta sat on her ledge, eyes glowing in the moonlight from the stairway window. I opened the little treat bag and shook it gently. Henrietta hopped down and circled my feet waiting for treats. I shook a few into my hand and placed them on the floor. It was enough to get Henrietta to stay quiet while I got upstairs. I hadn't crept up these stairs at night in years but I remembered that I had to stay as far to the left as possible and skip the third stair from the top to avoid the worst of the noises. I got up the stairs and continued down the hallway toward the bedrooms. Thankfully, the door to mom and dad's room was closed so I didn't have to worry about shadows. I got to the room that had been mine as a girl. I put my hand on the knob and turned it slowly. I held the knob as I pushed the door open and quickly stepped into the room. I closed the door again, careful to not let the doorknob rattle.

I let my eyes adjust for a moment and saw Andrew's form in the bed at the end of the room. I set the bag of cat treats down next to the door so I would remember them on my way out. Stepping toward the bed, I unbuttoned my flannel pajama top and shrugged it from my shoulders. The cold air mixed with my heightened arousal made my nipples harden right away. I pushed down the flannel pants and wearing only a pair of white panties, I slipped myself into bed next to Andrew.

He was laying on his left side and usually I slept on the right side of the bed so when I ran my hand over his arm he woke with a start.

"Ssssshhhh," I hushed him as he rolled to his back.

"Elsa, what are you doing here?" He whispered.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving you a Christmas gift," I said pushing one leg over his waist to straddle him. I kept the blankets up around my shoulders and my hands went to the buttons on the front of his top. With each opened button, I placed a tender kiss on the newly revealed skin. I felt the familiar stirring of Andrew's cock underneath me through his pajamas.

"Isn't this what you want?" I teased looking up at his face. "Don't you want to make love to me in the room where I grew up?"

Andrew's hands grasped my ass, "Oh, you know I do," he practically growled.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. His hands left my ass and ran up the smooth skin of my bare back. I pushed his flannel top open and we lay there kissing, chest to chest.

I pushed myself down his body, trailing my tongue all the way from his neck down his chest, swirling around his belly button and planting kisses above the elastic band of his flannel pajama bottoms. I could feel his erection pushing up under his pants and I gently pet it for a moment knowing that drove Andrew wild. I pulled the blankets up over myself so I was completely covered, putting Andrew's lap completely in my control.

I slid my fingers under the elastic waist and Andrew lifted his hips so I could pull his pants down. His cock sprang up in my face and I opened my mouth to it immediately, quickly wetting the entire shaft. I wasted no time with teasing and took his entire length into my mouth and throat, pulsing my lips around the base.

I heard a deep moan come from Andrew and I peeked my head up from under the covers.

"Hush, you!" I whispered. "Do you want to wake everyone?"

"Sorry," he whispered back.

"This is only going to work if we're quiet," I said, stroking his shaft in my hand. Andrew was already fully hard and I was in no mood to take my time. I moved back up his body and kissed him again. Legs free, Andrew kicked off his pants and boxers to the end of the bed.

I still wore my little pair of white panties but I rubbed my covered clit against his lap. My wetness soaked through the thin material, mixing with his precum. My hands were on his broad, smooth shoulders as I kissed him hard again and felt his hands travel back down my back to my hips.

I lifted up onto my knees for a moment and pushed the crotch of my cotton panties to the side to accept Andrew's hard cock into my waiting vagina and dropped back down with a soft moan.

Andrew moaned loudly and I put my hand over his mouth to silence him.

I was usually the vocal one when we made love, but it was clear to me that Andrew needed some help to be quiet so before I started to move I laid my body down on top of him and pushed my lips against his. I put one hand on his head to push my fingers through his hair and I started to gyrate my hips on his. I ground my cunt on him in slow circles while I sucked on his tongue.

Andrew's hands explored my back, from the nape of my neck down to the cleft of my ass. I felt his cock filling me so perfectly. Every time I rounded the circle with my hips, Andrew's cock hit my g-spot and multiplied my ecstasy.

We moaned and sighed into each other's mouths as we made love. It had been almost ten days since Andrew had been inside me and he felt amazing filling me again. It was so intense I felt the tears at the corners of my eyes. Andrew had one hand on my neck holding my mouth to his, but the other was on my ass caressing my bum and working ever closer to my tight asshole. As soon as his finger made contact with my tight rosebud I came as hard as I ever had, clutching his cock as hard as my pussy could.

I bit my lip hard to suppress the scream that I wanted to release. Andrew could feel my climax from two years of experience and he nobly awaited the culmination of my orgasm to keep moving.

Having reached my orgasm, Andrew rolled me over on the bed as he rolled me on to my stomach. I felt him gently push my ass cheeks apart and re-enter me from behind. His lips were on my neck as he began to move.

I bit into the pillow to muffle my moans as he thrust into me. He was breathing heavily above me as he pressed himself into me over and over again, just sliding his body on top of mine, continuing to kiss and nibble at my neck.

Suddenly Andrew's body tensed and I felt him fill my hole with his semen. It took everything I had left not to call out as he filled me. He spurted three or four times in my pussy and then he was still. We both rolled to our left, staying connected at the hips, spooning together as our pulses returned to normal.

Andrew panted behind me, and his hands roamed my chest as we lay there. It would have been so easy to fall asleep in his arms, but I kept pinching myself to stay awake. Eventually I heard Andrew's breathing slow to a sleeping metric. I slowly and gently moved away from him feeling his cock slip out from inside me and I moved off the bed. I placed one more sweet kiss on his forehead. I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled on my flannel pajamas. I crept to the door and picked up the bag of cat treats. I opened and closed the door as quietly as possible and snuck down the hallway. Sneaking down the stairs I dropped a handful of treats for Henrietta at the base of the stairs and snuck back into my bed.

I fell asleep in record time and the next thing I knew Erika was shaking me awake.

"Elsa! Wake up! It's Christmas, and you're the last one asleep!"

I opened my eyes and tried to make sense of my surroundings. Finally I realized my sister was waking me up to go upstairs for presents.

Sluggishly I pulled myself out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I dragged myself upstairs to find my family awaiting me around the tree to open presents.

5 Days Later...

True to our plan after we got back to Manchester and Andrew had a day of recovery from a very motion sickness inducing flight back across the pond, we spent two days locked in his apartment doing nothing but relaxing and making love. I wore nothing for 48 hours except the ruby pendant that Andrew had given me on Christmas Eve.

When I finally got out of bed long enough to start some laundry I opened my suitcase to find the empty bag of cat treats with a note taped to the top in handwriting that wasn't familiar.

Elsa,

Mom found this under your bed on Christmas Day. I told her I was the one feeding the cat midnight snacks. You owe me.

Tell Andrew I hope he enjoyed himself ;)

~Santa