I'll Be On My Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four years later, I decided to take my wife, Amber, out on our second anniversary. Our daughter Megan was six months old and Amber's parents were more than happy to keep her for the night.

Since it was our anniversary, I splurged for a room at a Ritz, which was a drive of almost a hundred miles. I had dinner reservations and looked forward to showing my wife how much her love meant to me.

I had requested a secluded table and was pleased when we were shown to a rather dark corner of the dining room. After ordering our meals and exchanging some sexual banter, Amber suddenly sat up straighter and stared at the entrance.

"Isn't that your ex-wife?" she asked. "I remember she was two years ahead of me in school and looked like a fashion model. She's still beautiful.

"I heard she remarried, but I've never seen her husband. He looks like he's quite a bit older than she is."

"Actually, he's the same age as Traci," I answered as I turned to see my ex-wife being seated across the room.

"Well, he's had a hard life then. He looks old enough to be her father," Amber observed.

"That's not her husband. That guy only has one ball," I replied with a sigh. "I made the right decision four years ago. Being with you and seeing Traci now fills me with relief and joy."

"What does her husband look like?" Amber asked now that her curiosity was piqued.

"He looks just like the guy coming through the door with the baseball bat in his hand," I responded as I silently thanked my lucky stars.

12