I'll Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that I didn't need a little stress relief. Alright, a lot of stress relief. I was growing beyond frustrated. There were nights when I wanted to grab Peter's ponytail and drag him out to one of our cars in the parking lot, damn bowling and the daylight. I know Peter frequently looked at me longingly so I'm sure he wasn't happy, either. Mom, Liz, and Sienna alternated Tuesday nights with Annabelle and Tyler. Sienna owned a bakery and was at work most mornings by three AM. I wouldn't ask her to stay late with my kids. I couldn't bring myself to ask any of them to stay later than the time it took to bowl and drive home.

Date nights were sporadic. Peter also had responsibilities which made coordinating time together challenging. Candace lived too far away for the time being but would eventually be back. Aaron and Penny were replacing their home with a factory-built custom house that would be delivered in the fall. I had trouble finding a reliable sitter that wasn't already very busy which meant having to book far in advance, which I often couldn't do. The dates we did get in, somehow just never led to more than holding hands with an unsatisfying hug and kiss at the end of the date. Neither of us were willing to entertain at home.

Our winter league teams got switched up. Peter and Tom, our fourth bowler the previous year, traded teams. Sienna and Jeff knew I bowled with Peter over the summer but weren't sure anything came of the one date they knew I had with Peter. I never discussed it with Sienna beyond telling her what we did and that I enjoyed myself. Too much other stuff was going on that summer. It apparently wasn't the type of thing Jeff and Peter talked about if they had lunch together at work. But the first night of winter league, Sienna wore a grin a mile wide early in the first game.

She pulled me aside after I finished the fifth frame. "Alright, why the big secret? Why didn't you tell me you and Peter were seeing each other?"

I shrugged. "It's only been a couple months. It might not go anywhere beyond just keeping company," I told her. But I was already in much deeper than I cared to admit.

"Bullshit," Sienna whispered. "I can see, Sage. Peter can't take his eyes off you. And you've barely said more than hello to me since you got here. But you and Peter seem to have a lot to talk about."

I smiled at my sister. I leaned closer to her and whispered, "We're spending as much time together as we can. Butgetting together is problematic."

Sienna became conspiratorial immediately. "I can take the kids overnight once in a while. My kids love having their cousins over. Annabelle and Tyler are never any trouble."

I shook my head. "Uh-uh. You get up too early in the morning and your only real day off is Monday. I could have Mom and Dad take them. Or Liz and Henry. But I don't want to ask too much of them, either. It's enough that Mom and Liz are already taking turns watching my kids on Wednesday nights. Mom's hip is getting worse. It's only a matter of time before she needs hip replacement. And Liz's glaucoma worries me. She says the meds have it controlled, but I still worry about her driving after dark."

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know." Sienna leaned closer and whispered so softly I almost couldn't hear her. Her smirk telegraphed what was coming. "Of course, if you get too frustrated, I can always lend Jeff to you."

I smacked her leg and got up because it was my turn to go bowl. I usually didn't respond when Sienna needled me about Jeff. This time, I bent down and whispered in her ear. "Be careful when you say that; I might decide you mean it someday. We're still identical enough that Jeff might never know. All I'd have to do is get my hair styled like yours." I turned for the lane and grinned once she couldn't see it after I pushed her chin up to close her mouth.

Early one morning in October, I heard the growl of a big diesel engine outside. Four big trucks, each towing parts of a house on a flatbed trailer, and a big mobile crane lined up on the other side of the stree. Penny and Aaron's new home had arrived. Knowing Candace would be home soon, the likelihood of a resurgence of my sex life put a smile on my face. Annabelle even asked why I was smiling so much.

It took about three weeks before the furniture deliveries began. Penny, Aaron, and Candace were back home by the first weekend in November. Michele was away at school in Oregon until Christmas.

With Candace once again available to watch the kids, Peter and I decided we'd get a cottage at an upscale resort just outside town for the weekend before Thanksgiving. The plan was to check in Friday afternoon and check out late Saturday night. We wouldn't stay overnight. We wanted to be home in the morning to fix breakfast for our children and spend a little time with them before going off together again just before lunch.

Annabelle and Tyler had often seen Peter pick me up, but I always met him in the driveway. They'd seen him up close after the tornado, but I hadn't introduced them. Needless to say, their curiosity was piqued. They asked numerous questions about the man Mom was going on dates with. I told them Peter's name when they asked who he was, that he also lost his spouse, and had children, too. But that was as far as I was going with them for the time being. I worried a bit about how Annabelle would react to Peter. Sadly, Tyler didn't remember his father.

I took a vacation day the Friday before Thanksgiving. I saw both kids off to school like every morning. Candace had stopped by the previous evening to collect a housekey and get last-minute instructions. She had my cell number so she could reach me in an emergency. I told her I'd be home at a reasonable hour both nights. She could also reach my parents, but I was confident that wouldn't be necessary. I'd only be about thirty minutes away. I gave her money for delivery dinners for both Friday and Saturday. I told Candace to make sure she tipped generously and made sure she understood what that meant.

Our cover story was day hikes and then dinner at a rustic restaurant near the state park we were "going to". I was dressed for a mid-November day outdoors. A rust-colored flannel-lined cotton duck jacket over a red and navy plaid flannel shirt. India ink colored, fall-weight hiking pants, warm socks, and a pair of ankle-high hiking boots completed the outfit for my "day in the woods". My day bag had raingear, high-energy snacks, two water bottles, some basic grooming supplies, and a change of underwear. And a supply of condoms. Just in case Peter's supply proved inadequate.

I discarded the first box I bought. The sample size was small, but the 100% failure rate didn't bestow confidence. I didn't want to risk another failure, even though the likelihood of a pregnancy was now near zero. My OB-GYN had suggested a contraceptive implant rather than an IUD. I debated whether to mention it to Peter but had decided to keep it to myself for the time being.

We were early arriving at the resort. The usual check-in time was three PM. But autumn after the leaves dropped was slow and visitors to the area for the holiday wouldn't arrive for a couple days. The desk clerk was accommodating since the resort had unoccupied cottages. Our cottage was several hundred yards from the office lodge. I liked that it was isolated. None of the other cottages were even visible.

I didn't waste a moment after we got inside. Peter hadn't even dropped our daypacks when I reached under his jacket to grab his belt to pull him into a kiss and unbuckle his belt. I'd only been with Peter twice. Both times in the dark. The second time while a supercell storm raged around us and a tornado tore through my neighborhood. This time, I wanted all my senses stimulated. Even though it was still early afternoon, sunset was only a few hours away. I wanted Peter in daylight.

Peter dropped our bags and tried to begin undressing me. It turned into a bit of a sparring match. Our hands and arms kept getting entangled as we tried to disrobe each other. Before long, we were laughing. I finally grabbed his hands and held them. "Me first," I said with an impish grin.

"As you wish," Peter smiled. His arms dropped to his sides in a show of willing compliance.

I pushed Peter's jacket off and let it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off to join his jacket behind him. I pulled his belt out of his pants and dropped it. I playfully removed his tee shirt. Peter couldn't restrain himself from helping. It joined the pile of clothes on the floor. I took a half step back to take in his uncovered arms, chest, and shoulders.

Peter wasn't heavily muscled, but he had long, arms, with a well-defined, lean musculature throughout his upper body. His forearm muscles rippled because of the nervous movement of his fingers. His solid chest had a fine line of curly, light-brown hair that began between his pectoral muscles and continued down his abdomen, past his navel, disappearing inside his pants. He didn't have six-pack abs, but it was solid. No beer belly hung over his belt. Only a pair of love handles protruded slightly over the waist of his pants. I stepped forward again and nibbled on Peter's left pectoral muscle and ran a hand up the inside of his thigh. I held and gently squeezed the appendage I encountered, moving on when I felt it begin to thicken under my touch. I unbuttoned his pants and teasingly lowered the zipper.

I stepped back again and squatted, balancing on my toes and the front balls of my feet, looking up at Peter as I did. I smiled up at him as I tugged the laces of his hiking boots to untie them and untangled them from their hooks. When I grasped his calf to lift his foot, Peter held his pants up while I tugged off first one boot and sock, then the other. Peter struggled to maintain his balance while I removed his shoes. From my squatting position I reached up and pulled his pants and boxers down together.

I stood on my knees which put Peter's cock at face-level. It already had an enticing girth even though it was just beginning to rise. I made a point of breathing through my mouth so he would feel my breath on his cock every time I exhaled. I ran my hands up the outside of his calves, past his knees, and along his thighs as I watched his cock continue to rise, lengthen, and harden with each breath exhaled in its direction.

"Dammit, Sage, you're killing me. If you're not careful, I'll go off right in your face."

I fell back on my haunches and lifted each of Peter's feet. I pulled the pants off each leg while smiling up at him, feeling exceptionally pleased at having aroused him so easily. Once Peter's pants joined the pile, I stood. Peter reached out to embrace me, but I twisted to evade his grasp and stepped back. Peter groaned in frustration. He realized I wasn't done teasing him.

"Down, boy," I said with a grin.

I lifted a foot and untied my boot, pulled the laces out and pushed it off with the sock inside it. I tossed it somewhere then repeated the motion for my other foot. I should have taken my jacket off before I started on Peter. I was starting to get overheated. I dropped the jacket at my feet. I teasingly unbuttoned my flannel, turned my back to Peter and slid it off my shoulders and allowed it to catch on my lower arms for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. With my back to Peter, I pulled my tee shirt up and off in one quick motion.

That's when the butterflies began flitting around. I was once again nervous about being naked in front of a lover for the first time. I worried about my stretch marks. And the breasts that weren't quite as high and tight as they were before Annabelle and Tyler. Intellectually, I knew it was silly. I looked great when dressed. And realistically, the years hadn't been unkind. I often caught random men, and sometimes women, watching me as I made my way around the hospital where I worked. I hadn't let myself go like some of my girlfriends. I put in the effort to stay in shape. But a nagging insecurity about my "imperfections" was still there. And just like I had only seen Peter in low or no light, there hadn't been light for him to see my "flaws".

I desperately wanted this day with Peter. But along with my anxieties, a million other things rattled around in my head at the same time. I wanted someone who'd hold me just for the sake of holding me. I wanted to be loved by a man that didn't just want to get laid. A man that wanted more of me than just the moments of carnal pleasure we could share, though I certainly wanted one who found me sexually desirable. A man who might want to share his life with me. Something about Peter told me he was that man. I knew he was a good father from listening to him talk about his children. Whenever we were together, he was respectful, admiring and admirable, honest, helpful, kind, affectionate. When he teased me, it was playful, never edgy, demeaning, or malicious. Sometimes just an incidental touch when I was with him made me tremble. Heaven knows he had twice left me wet, quivering, and blissed out at my doorstep. He was all that I could hope for. With my back still toward Peter, I bit my lower lip and reached for the button on my pants.

My waist is noticeably narrower than my hips. The pants, though loose and designed for ease of motion, fit my waist and ass like they were tailored for me. I wriggled my butt as I slid the pants past my hips. Once past my hips, I let the pants slide down my legs and stepped out of them. All I wore now were a matching black lace bra and bikini briefs I'd worn only once before. I looked down, took a deep breath and turned toward Peter.

Peter's breath caught when I turned around. I reached behind me and unhooked the bra and let the straps slide off my shoulders while holding the cups to my breasts. I took another deep breath and, looking down, let the bra fall to the floor. I sensed Peter stiffened. An almost imperceptible flicker of motion caught my eye as I began to look up. A tiny spurt of grayish white fluid flew from Peter's cock to land on the floor halfway between us. A long strand oozed from the tip before finally breaking off. I smiled inwardly. Peter's overly aroused state dispatched the butterflies. But I was still jittery with anticipation.

For a moment, Peter held his breath as I slid my briefs down and stepped out of them. His eyes never left mine, though. I started to take a step toward him, but he closed the gap between us and fell to his knees in front of me. He embraced me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He rested his head against my abdomen, and gently held me close. I put my hands on Peter's head and gently stroked his hair. I was surprised by how soft and silky smooth it felt. Peter kissed my belly softly. Nibbled gently between kisses.

I reached down and put my hand under Peter's chin and lifted so he'd look up at me. "Make love to me. Make me yours," I whispered. "I want to be yours."

Peter stood. I got a rollercoaster-ride thrill when he swept me off my feet into his arms. He carried me to the bed and lovingly put me down after he single-handedly turned down the bed. I instinctively slid over to make room for him and rolled onto my side to face him. Peter touched his lips to mine softly. The tip of his tongue lightly traced my lips. The back of his fingers traced a line from my collar bone, down my chest, and over a breast. My nipple got so hard it almost hurt when his knuckles grazed over it. My whole body trembled as a flood moistened my insides.

Peter pulled back. "Are you alright, Sage? You're shaking all over," he whispered. "Are you having second thoughts?"

I almost cried because Peter was worried about how I felt. My trembling got worse. My leg was over his. His erection was against the front of my hip. I could feel warm precum on my skin. My brows furrowed as I lost myself in his eyes. I answered his questions by reaching behind his neck and pulling him into a kiss I thought might cause me to burst into flames.

I pushed Peter onto his back and rolled on top of him. I trapped his erection between my legs and slid back and forth along its length as I kissed him softly. Peter's hands found my back. His fingertips trailed lightly along either side of my spine, adding another thrill as I ground myself against the warm, hard shaft between my legs. Peter was already breathing hard when I went so far up his length that the tip almost penetrated me when I tried to slide back down. I tried to push down. To envelop it. I wanted him inside me. All I could think of was how good it would feel to have him fill the empty space inside me.

But my attempt to fill myself with him hit a wall. I couldn't push myself past the tip. Peter's hands on my ass stopped my progress cold. "No, stop. Wait a moment, Sage."

I took a deep breath. My expression must have been crazed. Peter pushed against my ass until he was free of me. "No," I whined. "I'm ready. I want you."

"Not just yet, Sage."

I sat on his abdomen. His erection against my ass. I looked down at Peter wondering what the hell the problem was. I don't know where it came from, but Peter held a condom in his hand. He tore the packet open and reached behind me. He fumbled behind me for a moment. Then his hands returned to my back.

"Okay, Sage. We're ready now."

I bent forward again and attacked Peter's mouth with mine. His erection popped back into place. When I slid back down, the tip caught at my entrance again. This time, Peter didn't stop me. I broke our kiss and raised my upper body slightly. With my eyes closed, I lifted my face to the heavens and slowly pushed myself down his length. I breathed a sigh of relief when he was inside me. I stayed still for a moment, relishing the sensations as I stretched, throbbed, and adjusted to him.

I'm not sure why it happened just then. But I couldn't stop myself. I shuddered and sighing deeply said, "I love you, Peter." My shoulders stiffened, immediately realizing what I'd done in the heat of the moment. Peter had to feel my reaction. My vagina clenched when I reacted. I was briefly overcome by a foreboding terror. I opened my eyes and looked down. Frightened of what I'd see.

Peter's face glowed with a brilliant smile. He reached up and caressed my cheek. "And I love you, Sage Pinkney," he said softly. There was joy and contentment in his voice. Every fiber of my being knew he meant it. It wasn't just a heat-of-the-moment utterance.

The next minutes are a blur. But somehow, at the time, it felt like time slowed to allow our pleasures to stretch out for an eternity.

I rode Peter's cock until I collapsed against his chest in exhaustion after three orgasms that left me gasping for breath, my back and chest dripping wet from my exertions. Though Peter had cum, too, he wasn't done. He gently pulled my legs from under me, so my feet were toward the headboard. He laid me onto my back as he sat up. He held my hips and drove me to two more explosive peaks. It put me into a fugue, there was no other way to describe it. Peter drove into me one last time, stiffened then shook forcefully.

Peter fell back onto the bed, breathing hard, his hair soaked, his face bright pink, his brow beaded with perspiration. I climbed back on top of him and rested my head on a damp and sticky shoulder. I didn't care. I clung to him with my hand over his heart and my legs straddling his hips. I could feel his heart pounding under my fingertips. I lifted my head, kissed his cheek, and collapsed back onto his shoulder. I couldn't keep my head up. My trembling was sucking up what little energy I had left.

Our bodies gradually calmed. Peter's breathing returned to normal quickly. But it felt like it took forever for my synapses to stop firing. Peter tried to get up, but I kept him in bed with a kiss. When I broke it, I tapped his chest and said, "Stay, I'll be right back."