I'll Be There For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter soon had my nervous system on a ragged edge. One hand released my breast and slid softly down my torso. His hand slid into my groin. His thumb gently ran along the cloth covering the gap between my labia. When he reached the top of the gap a second time, he gently increased the pressure and traced around my clit with his fingers.

I reflexively covered my open mouth with my forearm. I groaned loudly into it as his fingers triggered an electric jolt that tickled my spine and exploded in my groin. My hips undulated against his fingers as I fought to avoid screeching.

Peter rested his head on my belly once the sensations wracking my body subsided, soothingly playing with a nipple while my skin tingled. A comforting warmth enveloped me.

Once I caught my breath, I looked down at the top of Peter's head and asked, "What the hell did you do to me?"

Peter lifted his head, then sat up and smiled at me. "Me? That was all you, Sage. I barely touched you."

I reached out and grasped Peter's hands and pulled myself up. I slid toward him again until his still erect cock was nestled where I really wanted it. Peter kissed me again. Just gently brushing his lips to mine. I don't know why, but the lightest touch of his lips to mine fired me up again. I pulled him into a more passionate embrace and sought out his tongue with mine.

Peter broke the kiss after a moment and cupped my face with his hands. It seemed a little strange when he kissed the tip of my nose. He entwined his fingers with mine and began trailing kisses across my cheek. He stopped briefly at my right ear and exhaled softly before continuing to kiss down my body. Down my neck, along my shoulder and across my upper chest. He lightly licked my nipples which were still treacherously hard. Arousal and heat flooded my loins again as I whimpered at his feathery light kisses and touch.

I reached between us to grasp Peter's erection. The crown was slick with the precum leaking from the tip. I started to stroke his cock, but Peter grasped my wrist and held it.

"Not yet," he whispered hoarsely.

Once again, he leaned into me as he kissed me, forcing me to lie flat on the bench again. Peter slid back down the bench again, trailing kisses down my body. Down the center of my belly, then from hip to hip and back again. He caressed my breasts and ribs as he moved lower, trailing his fingertips lightly on my skin.

I whimpered in disappointment when he kept kissing down my hips onto my upper thighs. I didn't want Peter to tease his way down my legs. I wanted his attention to focus on one specific need. But I sighed a moment later when he nibbled on the inside of my left thigh, halfway between my knee and my groin. I grasped his head, trying to guide him higher. To my greatest need. But instead, Peter nibbled on my right thigh. He alternated between thighs, nipping gently and sucking softly as he moved slowly higher.

Just as he reached the top of my left thigh, I reflexively raised my legs and spread them widely. Peter sucked on the flesh at the top of my thigh, adjacent to the already wet cotton stretched tightly over my groin. I drew in a deep breath and exhaled forcefully when his chin slid over the cloth covering my core so he could suck on the same spot at the top of my other thigh.

I was sure just the slightest contact with the hot, wet place between my legs would trigger an orgasm that would send me spiraling out of control. Peter paused what he was doing for a moment. My body shivered. The unexpected lack of stimulation was maddening. He had to know the effect he was having on me. When I felt his hot breath between my legs, my body stiffened. Anticipation made me shiver. I tugged at his hair, desperately wanting him to stop teasing me.

Peter pressed his chin against the gap between my legs and rubbed upward. The sensation was exquisite torture. Almost enough to trigger another orgasm. I felt my body flush as goosebumps formed on my legs, arms, and chest. I let go of Peter's head and pulled the crotch of my briefs aside.

"Don't . . . tease . . . me . . . anymore . . . please," I begged, struggling to get the words out between gasps.

When Peter's tongue pressed between my labia, my chest and legs began to tingle. Tiny pinpricks became a tickle that increased my shivering. I unconsciously pulled the fabric in my fingers harder. The elastic gave as it stretched beyond its limits. When Peter slid his tongue inside me, my body shuddered.

I was at a point where I couldn't take much more. I sat upright suddenly and pulled Peter toward me, embracing him tightly. I rolled off the bench onto the grass and pulled Peter with me. Once we were on the grass, I pushed him flat onto his back and reversed my position. I straddled Peter's face and lowered myself to his mouth. He didn't hesitate. He pulled my briefs aside and plunged his tongue into me. I fell forward. When his tongue ran across my clit, I shook almost violently and grasped his hard cock.

An overwhelming heat began to spread from my groin. I pushed Peter's cock upright and took it between my lips, hoping I wouldn't suck too hard. Or worse, bite him in my excitement. While Peter licked my opening and clitoris with his tongue, I sucked as I bobbed up and down, taking in about half the length of the hard flesh I held upright.

My body rapidly spiraled out of control. I futilely tried to keep my wits about me so I could return at least some of the intense pleasure Peter was torturing me with. When Peter's legs began to shake, I redoubled my efforts. I focused on sucking and bobbing on the crown of Peter's erection while I stroked the length of his shaft with my hand.

Meanwhile, the sensations emanating from my groin were spreading and intensifying. Peter sucked my clit between his lips and pushed two fingers into me. An explosion of sensations assailed every nerve. Peter grasped my ass with his free hand and held on, sucking my clit and stroking his fingers rapidly in and out of me. A muffled scream escaped from me. The scream vibrated through my lips and triggered Peter's eruption. A copious emission of thick, slippery, salty goo filled my mouth as my own orgasm sent me reeling.

I continued to suck as Peter's cock softened. Peter continued to tease me. Gently caressing my inner thighs, tangling his fingers in my pubic hair, flicking his tongue lightly on my clit. When I couldn't take any more stimulation, I rolled off of Peter onto the cool grass alongside him, supporting my upper body on my elbows. I was trembling. Gasping. Little shudders rattled me as I calmed. Peter was breathing hard. He looked completely drained of energy. I didn't want to move. If we weren't in the park, I would have happily put my head on his shoulder and drifted off sleep.

Peter eventually lifted his head and smiled. "That was worth the wait," he whispered softly as he smiled at me.

I laughed softly. "You have no idea," I responded. I felt something warm dribble down my chin onto my chest as I spoke. I still had a mouthful of ejaculate. I pushed the thick, salty fluid out of my mouth, and felt it run down my chin. I swallowed afterward which mostly eliminated the residual taste.

Peter laughed softly and nodded at me. "I'm sorry to laugh," he said. "But there's a long strand of cum dangling from your chin."

I didn't really care. I knew I was a mess and would have to somehow pull myself together before I could face my sitter. My briefs were ruined. I lifted my hips and slid them off. I wiped the cum from my lips, chin, neck, and chest. We got up and dressed hurriedly. I stuffed the ruined briefs into the pocket on my dress. We headed back to the car, holding hands and snuggling. I couldn't stop myself from smiling contentedly.

My phenomenal post orgasmic buzz was almost ruined when I saw my reflection in the sun visor vanity mirror in Peter's car. Almost. Truthfully, I felt too good to care about how I looked.

Peter stopped to get gas at a convenience store. I grabbed my purse and managed to slip unnoticed into the ladies' room and locked the door behind me. It took at least fifteen minutes to make myself presentable. I dropped my ruined underwear into the trash can as I exited. Peter was parked just outside the door when I came out. He handed me a bottle of cold water as I closed the car door.

Peter and I talked for a few minutes in my driveway before I went inside. I saw Candace look out the window when we first pulled in. It didn't appear she watched us. But I took comfort in knowing she was awake and aware enough to check who was in the driveway.

Peter got out of his car and walked around to open my door while I doublechecked my appearance and got organized. I got out, gave Peter an affectionate kiss. I kept my raging desire in check just in case Candace was watching and started for the side door of the house. I got two steps.

"Stop, Sage. Stay right where you are," he said. "Don't move, don't turn around." Peter opened the back door and reached inside. He stepped in front of me holding a hooded sweatshirt. He stood between me and the house, wrapped the sweatshirt around my waist and tied the arms in front of me. He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Wear this until your sitter is gone. The back of your dress has a wet circle in an embarrassing spot. If she asks about the sweatshirt, you sat in something at the fair."

I felt my face flush. I put my forehead on his chest and shook my head back and forth.

"It makes me want to follow you inside and do it right," he whispered.

I smiled, "I wish you could," I said.

"Good night," Peter whispered. "We'll do better next time," he grinned.

I smiled but didn't say anything. Inside I was trembling. Wondering how much better he could do. I went inside. Feeling a little frazzled as the dopamine rush subsided. I knew he'd be gone. But I was disappointed anyway when Peter wasn't in the driveway when I came back outside to watch Candace walk home.

The kids and I went grocery shopping the next day. I nonchalantly dropped a box of condoms into the basket. I dropped a box of tampons I already held on top of the condoms. Though I tried to be sneaky about it, Annabelle, my always curious little grocery-shopping helper, saw and somehow knew it wasn't an item she'd seen me buy before. While she didn't get a good look at the box, she did ask what it was. I told her it was something Mom's needed sometimes. I told her she'd know all about it when she was a mom; she wouldn't need it until then. She didn't get to pursue her line of questioning because I sent her scurrying down the aisle for another item on my shopping list. But it was a potentially awkward moment.

Next time there was an opportunity with Peter, I was going to be prepared.

Peter called just after I got home on Tuesday. He wouldn't be bowling that night. His sitter was sick, and he'd been unable to recruit a substitute on short notice. His sister, an occasional backup, and her family were away. One of the substitute bowlers on the league list filled in for him. Crosby was a nice guy, friendly and fun. But I missed Peter.

The following weekend was busy. I had to represent the hospital at a community event on Friday night. Saturday groceries, the afternoon and evening spent at Sienna's with her family and our parents after Jeff finally got the pool in shape. Sunday morning, I mowed the lawn and did some gardening. The afternoon was taken up with Tyler's tee ball game. Sunday evening was a quiet night at home with the kids. And early-to-bed.

I was delayed leaving work the following Tuesday because I got stuck pinch hitting for the vacationing human resources manager at a late afternoon meeting. Two second shift housekeeping employees were sent home just minutes into their shift because they had a loud, out-of-control argument that included pushing and shoving. In a patient area.

The weather had turned blisteringly hot and humid during the day. Dressed for the air-conditioned, often downright chilly environs of the hospital and my office, the trip from the employee entrance through the employee parking garage had me sweaty and uncomfortable by the time I reached my car. Two quick stops on the way home, at a walk-up ATM and the kids' day care, were as unpleasant. I was already running late when I got home. In desperate need of a shower, I took a quick rinse and changed clothes. I normally wore slacks and a blouse when bowling. I opted instead for lightweight, loose-fitting, mid-thigh length jersey shorts, a similarly short loose skirt, a cool synthetic-blend shirt, bralette, briefs, and sandals. I dropped a pair of ankle socks into my bowling bag.

The weather report on the drive to the bowling alley forecast evening thunderstorms with the possibility of heavy rains. Arriving late meant I had to park alongside two containers at the edge of the construction site on the adjacent property. I wasn't going to like walking to my car in the dark.

It also meant another walk through hell. In my rush to get to the lanes, I neglected to grab my umbrella. The sheen of sweat developed on the way across the parking lot evaporated immediately upon entering the cool, low humidity bowling alley. I got an immediate chill, complete with goosebumps and hard nipples. I wondered if I was going to regret my choice of clothing. Fortunately, after the initial chill, I acclimated to the pleasant inside temperature.

I checked the schedule board to locate where we were bowling and hustled to the lanes. Bowling had already started. By the time I got my shoes on, both teams were finishing the second frame.

"Sorry, guys. I got stuck at work for a bit. Where do I start?"

Will, one of the bowlers on the other team had just finished his second frame. "Jump in here for your first frame," he said.

Because I didn't get a chance to loosen up, I rolled a nine with my first ball and then missed the spare by a country mile. I followed their first bowler in her third frame and rolled a 7-3 spare that was pure luck. I took a seat next to Peter while I awaited my turn in the third frame.

"Tough day at work?" he asked.

"It was okay until the end. I had to fill in for the HR manager in a meeting about two employees that got into a loud, heated argument."

"Yuck," Peter said. "Better you than me," he added with a grin.

I slapped his thigh. "Thanks. I never want his job."

"Don't you work in HR?" Peter asked.

"Staff education and development. I have human resource responsibilities, but in the education and training realm. Some recruiting duties. Although I'm technically human resources, I support and report to clinical management. The director of nursing and the chief of medicine. I sometimes have to cover for the HR manager, but I don't do much of the typical HR stuff. It sucks when it's for something like today."

"You're up, Sage," Jerry told me after he finished his third frame. I rolled another 7-3 spare, picking up the spare legitimately.

We ended up splitting the games that night. Our opponents won the first and third games by a few pins, but we won the second and total pins. I didn't bowl well. If I'd just rolled my average, we would have won all four points. Truthfully, I was stressed from the late afternoon meeting. Though an 'official' determination hadn't been made, I knew both employees would lose their jobs.

"Got time for a quick one?" Peter asked as we packed up. "I'm buying."

"Okay. Candace won't be in a hurry to get home now that school is out."

We picked up our bags and headed for the bar. As we went by the main entrance, I saw it was raining. And raining hard. I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked.

"I'm parked out in the boondocks because I got here late. I left my umbrella in the car. If it's still raining, I'm going to get soaked."

"I'm parked right outside the bar. I'll pull up under the overhang. You can jump in. I'll drive you to your car." He grinned at me, "You're on your own from my car to yours."

"My hero," I responded with a touch of sarcasm.

We took our time, dawdling over our beers and hoping the rain would let up. It didn't. At times we could hear the rainfall roaring from inside the bar. When it was time to leave, it was raining just as hard but now the rain was accompanied by frequent lightning and thunder. Peter did as promised. After nearly drowning on the way to his car, he pulled up under the overhang and drove me to my car. He was able to park so I could jump out of his car and directly into the driver's side of mine.

I hesitated to get out. It was still raining hard. Lightning and thunder raged almost continuously. I intended to give Peter a quick kiss then jump out of his car and go on my way. But nickel-sized hail began falling. The inside of the car became so loud we put our fingers in our ears. I stiffened, shaken by the sudden roar of ice pellets on the car. Fortunately, the hail didn't last long. There was an interlude of a few seconds between the hail and rain, but once the rain returned, it was as heavy as any rainfall I'd ever seen. Striking Peter's car in sheets rather than drops.

I'm not sure what came over me, but I looked over at Peter, pulled him to me, and kissed him passionately. Though he seemed a little surprised at first, he responded enthusiastically. I was soon too aroused to just go home. I broke the kiss and reached for my purse.

Peter sighed. "Looking for your keys?" he asked, his disappointment obvious.

It took only seconds to find what I was looking for. It was strategically stashed for ease of access. And to protect it from damage from anything I kept in my purse, like a nail file, nail clippers, keys. Anything that might poke a hole in it. With a smile, I slipped it into his shirt pocket. "We're going to need this," I whispered, then pulled him toward me and kissed him again.

I reached down between the seat and door to find the seatback release. The first lever I pulled sent the entire seat sliding backward. The next one pitched the backrest. I lifted my butt off the seat and shed my skirt, shorts, and briefs together. "Get over here, hurry," I entreated, trying not to sound too desperate as I unbuttoned my shirt.

Peter killed the engine and lights. "A little eager?" he grinned.

With some difficulty, I moved my bowling bag from between my feet to the back seat. It took some effort for Peter to extricate himself from the steering wheel, climb over the center console, and settle on his knees between my legs. By the time he was in position, I had my shirt and bra off my left arm. Peter undid his pants and lowered them. Getting them off was out of the question in the tight confines of the passenger side front seat. I retrieved the condom from his shirt pocket and tore the pack open while Peter unbuttoned his shirt.

I groped blindly for his cock, hoping he was already erect. I breathed a deep sigh of relief when I found a hot, stiff shaft. I tried to roll the condom onto him, but it was awkward from my reclined position. Peter came to my rescue. As soon as he took over getting sheathed, I spread my legs as wide as I could, frustrated at the limitations imposed by the door on my right and the center console on the left. Was there more room in cars back when a car was too often the only workable place for me to have sex?

I almost never use foul language. At least not aloud. A string of expletives running through my head is another matter. I just rarely give voice to them. On the rare occasions I do, I'm beyond angry. This time, it was frustration with the tight quarters. "Damn it, Peter, fuck me! I need your cock in me!" Peter reached between us and searched for my opening. I felt a finger slip all the way inside me. I sighed loudly. A combination of relief that I finally had something inside me and disappointment that it wasn't bigger.

1...34567...10