I'll Be Your Baby Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dinner was delicious. We finished the bottle of wine and moved to the living room where she put a CD into the player and took both my hands "Dance with me again." We moved to the rhythm of the music and she instinctively seemed to follow my lead. We kissed and explored each other's bodies without the sense of urgency that was present last night.

After the fourth tune, I whispered in her ear "Let's go to bed, or else I'm going to take you right here on the floor."

"The bed sounds much better, I didn't run the vacuum today and I wouldn't want you to get dusty." she giggled.

"If I was going to be dusty, it would have been last night...you are the first woman I've been with since my wife died and it was longer than that that because we hadn't had sex since she got sick."

Rose hugged me tight and reached down to gently squeeze my now hard penis. "Then let's go, I'll make sure we clean out all the cobwebs tonight."

We went to bed and engaged in what seemed like a marathon session of passionate sex, her on top, me on top and finally her sitting on me with her legs around my waist. Rose came hard twice while sitting on me which caused me to drain my balls into her as well.

"I've never tried it like that before, but you hit spots that I didn't even know I had. We're definitely going to have to do it like that again.", she moaned as we lay cuddling before falling into a peaceful sleep.

After a morning session of simultaneous oral sex, we took a shower and I got her off using just my soapy fingers and hand. As we dried each other off, Rose hugged me tight, our naked bodies molded into one "Thank you, Tom, this weekend was exactly what I needed. You were exactly what I needed. And I hope we can do it again when we get a chance."

"I may have to increase my health insurance and make sure I get the industrial strength Cialis, but I definitely want to spend time with you whenever you're available."

She kissed me with lots of tongue and as we broke the kiss she said "At work you'll still be my favorite customer, but give me your phone number and I'll text you when the kids won't be home for the weekend."

12